Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Swansea City transfers thread 13:19 - Jan 8 with 82530 viewsLoyal

Date line : January 8th 2018.
Nil.

But asset stripping is ongoing.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Swansea City transfers thread on 11:53 - Jan 22 with 5013 viewsmax936

The Swansea City transfers thread on 11:45 - Jan 22 by AustinIsOurHero

in other news, water is wet! lol.

not surprising, wasn't there some journo last week saying we were wasting time chasing stupid targets?

We've gone from CC saying we need 3 players to saying we can stay up with no new players!

We ain't signing anyone.

He also said he was hopeful of one in by tonight’s game, more chance of me winning the lottery.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Swansea City transfers thread on 11:59 - Jan 22 with 4986 viewsAustinIsOurHero

The Swansea City transfers thread on 11:53 - Jan 22 by max936

He also said he was hopeful of one in by tonight’s game, more chance of me winning the lottery.

Remember us when you're stinking rich!!

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

The Swansea City transfers thread on 14:58 - Jan 22 with 4834 views34dfgdf54

£9mill bid in for Younes from Ajax, whose agent has actually been quoted as saying he doesn't fancy the move to us

Mental.

Also hasn't played since Novmeber with knee injury apparently.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2018 14:59]
The Swansea City transfers thread on 15:07 - Jan 22 with 4803 viewsFireboy2

The Swansea City transfers thread on 14:58 - Jan 22 by 34dfgdf54

£9mill bid in for Younes from Ajax, whose agent has actually been quoted as saying he doesn't fancy the move to us

Mental.

Will fit in perfectly then
The Swansea City transfers thread on 15:09 - Jan 22 with 4782 viewsjasper_T

The Swansea City transfers thread on 14:58 - Jan 22 by 34dfgdf54

Mental.

Brighton just broke their transfer record buying an injured player from the Eredivisie. Could be worse.
The Swansea City transfers thread on 15:12 - Jan 22 with 4769 viewsSmellyplumz

Not looking good is it.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Swansea City transfers thread on 15:20 - Jan 22 with 4725 viewsmax936

The Swansea City transfers thread on 15:12 - Jan 22 by Smellyplumz

Not looking good is it.

Nope our DOF is doing a fantastic job, I can here it now we're all disappointed but we tried and tried but we were unable to get things over the line.

On the brightside we've another mouth to feed 28 of the fukers now plus the sellouts are still getting their gravy no doubt.

The Swansea City transfers thread on 20:07 - Jan 22 with 4444 viewsmajorraglan

Just listening to the build up Radio Wales and they were talking about the lack of signings, one of the pundits expresses concern re the lack of activity and the other says it’s because they are preparing for the Championship.......
Login to get fewer ads

The Swansea City transfers thread on 22:55 - Jan 22 with 4362 views34dfgdf54

Tonight’s result was massive, we need three players through the door to strengthen our starting XI, I know it’s easier said than done, but it’s time for Huw to earn his corn before he gets f*cked off in the summer. Get it done.
The Swansea City transfers thread on 18:36 - Jan 23 with 4152 viewsHeadmaster

"Player encouraged to think again about transfer to Swansea City before end of window"

Seems like Atletico want Gaitan out soon and are frustrated he's being picky about who he joins.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/player-encouraged-think-transfer-swansea-city-end-wind
The Swansea City transfers thread on 18:45 - Jan 23 with 4121 viewsHeadmaster

Report: Swansea City chairman has made personal approach to Nicolas Gaitan; is offering Argentine £120,000 a week to join

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/01/23/report-swansea-city-chairman-has-made-perso
The Swansea City transfers thread on 21:16 - Jan 23 with 3983 viewsLoyal

Date line : January 23rd 2018.
Nil.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

The Swansea City transfers thread on 00:11 - Jan 24 with 3824 viewsBirchgrovejack

The Swansea City transfers thread on 18:45 - Jan 23 by Headmaster

Report: Swansea City chairman has made personal approach to Nicolas Gaitan; is offering Argentine £120,000 a week to join

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/01/23/report-swansea-city-chairman-has-made-perso

£120k a week Loan until the end of the season . With a small or no fee? May not be a bad option!
Then maybe a rb in
The Swansea City transfers thread on 19:11 - Jan 24 with 3586 viewsLoyal

Date line : January 24th 2018.
Nil.

The Swansea City transfers thread on 19:13 - Jan 24 with 3581 viewsAmbergambler

Hernandez (Chicharito) wants out of West Ham.
Looking for a club where he can play 'most games possible' - that's us!
Go get him.
The Swansea City transfers thread on 20:13 - Jan 24 with 3478 viewsMagic_Michu

The Swansea City transfers thread on 19:13 - Jan 24 by Ambergambler

Hernandez (Chicharito) wants out of West Ham.
Looking for a club where he can play 'most games possible' - that's us!
Go get him.

No thanks

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

The Swansea City transfers thread on 20:32 - Jan 24 with 3406 viewsAmbergambler

Fair enough, I don't suppose he does fit the usual profile of our signings.

He's not an ex Swan
He's not from the Championship or the Scottish league
He's not cheap
He can score goals

What was I thinking!
The Swansea City transfers thread on 22:06 - Jan 24 with 3277 viewsBirchgrovejack

The Swansea City transfers thread on 20:32 - Jan 24 by Ambergambler

He's not an ex Swan
He's not cheap
He can score goals

What was I thinking!

He’s on 130k a week at West Ham. What do you think he’d want to come here?
We can’t sustain wages like that so it’s a no from me
The Swansea City transfers thread on 22:46 - Jan 24 with 3143 views34dfgdf54

Fulton off to Wigan on loan.
The Swansea City transfers thread on 22:59 - Jan 24 with 3100 viewsmax936

The Swansea City transfers thread on 20:32 - Jan 24 by Ambergambler

He's not an ex Swan
He's not cheap
He can score goals

What was I thinking!

He's an out and out poacher/goal scorer and needs the service which he'll get little of here with the present personnel, I also think he's lost a bit of his edge seems so at West Ham, he's in and out of the team same as he was at UTD he needs more to his game to be a regular starter they won't carry him through games in the hope he'll put one in, that's how it seems to me anyway.

N/A. on 23:47 - Jan 24 with 3011 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:44]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Swansea City transfers thread on 23:52 - Jan 24 with 2995 viewsTownhill_Hilton

Question. If you are a player, playing for a decent club, in a decent league, earning good coin, with a relatively stress free existence, would you come to us with the way we have treated our players recently, with relegation on the horizon, with a likely drop in wages next year and the uncertainty of life with a drifting club in the Championship. I fecking wouldn't.
The Swansea City transfers thread on 00:28 - Jan 25 with 2944 viewsjasper_T

The Swansea City transfers thread on 23:52 - Jan 24 by Townhill_Hilton

Question. If you are a player, playing for a decent club, in a decent league, earning good coin, with a relatively stress free existence, would you come to us with the way we have treated our players recently, with relegation on the horizon, with a likely drop in wages next year and the uncertainty of life with a drifting club in the Championship. I fecking wouldn't.

Most of our targets either aren't playing or aren't earning coin quite as good as PL clubs routinely offer to anyone with a pulse and a positive scoring record in Holland.
The Swansea City transfers thread on 00:34 - Jan 25 with 2936 viewsKilkennyjack

The Swansea City transfers thread on 22:46 - Jan 24 by 34dfgdf54

Fulton off to Wigan on loan.

More fantastic news for the Academy .......

Beware of the Risen People

The Swansea City transfers thread on 00:37 - Jan 25 with 2928 viewsTownhill_Hilton

The Swansea City transfers thread on 00:28 - Jan 25 by jasper_T

Most of our targets either aren't playing or aren't earning coin quite as good as PL clubs routinely offer to anyone with a pulse and a positive scoring record in Holland.

Even so. It is a very very hard sell. Basically we just get desperate players. Because we are desperate. It is a desperate situation.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024