Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Swansea City transfers thread 13:19 - Jan 8 with 83203 viewsLoyal

Date line : January 8th 2018.
Nil.

But asset stripping is ongoing.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Swansea City transfers thread on 22:50 - Jan 18 with 3855 viewsGowerjack

The Swansea City transfers thread on 22:27 - Jan 18 by max936

Andre Ayew, not keen on a move back here according to Sky Sports New's just now, he's valued at 20mill and on big wages.

Good

He was fûcking gash last time.

We mugged WHU.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Swansea City transfers thread on 13:54 - Jan 19 with 3417 views34dfgdf54

I would say we would have had to get something over the line today to have any chance of playing Monday. Games are running out quickly.
The Swansea City transfers thread on 14:20 - Jan 19 with 3370 viewsLoyal

The Swansea City transfers thread on 12:55 - Jan 14 by Griffting

Journalist Alan Nixon reckons the Swans are chasing ‘some stupid targets’ that are even madder than usual. Make of that what you will.

Chasing stupid targets so when nothing happens the club will say, we tried.
And people will fall for it.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Swansea City transfers thread on 15:36 - Jan 19 with 3286 views34dfgdf54

The Swansea City transfers thread on 14:20 - Jan 19 by Loyal

Looking that way, my only hope is the club are touting names like Gaitan and Gameiro etc to the press to keep the scent off other signings which are a bit further down the line .

Probably not though.
The Swansea City transfers thread on 15:50 - Jan 19 with 3248 viewsPawelAbbott

Only 12 more days of this charade to be maintained, then a couple of days of recrimiations and Jenkins and co will be able to enjoy some nice big dividend payouts
The Swansea City transfers thread on 15:54 - Jan 19 with 3220 viewsunion_jack

The Swansea City transfers thread on 15:36 - Jan 19 by 34dfgdf54

Looking that way, my only hope is the club are touting names like Gaitan and Gameiro etc to the press to keep the scent off other signings which are a bit further down the line .

Probably not though.

I admire your optimism you old fool!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Swansea City transfers thread on 16:12 - Jan 19 with 3184 viewsmonmouth

I wouldn't piss on Jenkins if he was on fire, but I think he's up a gumtree with this one. I can't think of a reason why anyone thinks we can get anyone decent to join us for what is almost certainly only 15 games in the PL before ending up in the shitpool that is the championship. We'll only get people that don't have any faith that they can get a solid PL move in the summer. We are up shit creek. Our only real hope is that the current Jo Kerrs can basically get us out of the situation they have got us into.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Swansea City transfers thread on 16:29 - Jan 19 with 3121 viewsmax936

The Swansea City transfers thread on 14:20 - Jan 19 by Loyal

I said that earlier in the week we either go for those that are unrealistic or those at lower end of the scale, instead of those in the middle or either side, fing crazy.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

The Swansea City transfers thread on 16:41 - Jan 19 with 3107 views34dfgdf54

The Swansea City transfers thread on 15:54 - Jan 19 by union_jack

I admire your optimism you old fool!

See last sentence.

No optimism from me, just hope, which in the end kills you.
The Swansea City transfers thread on 17:23 - Jan 19 with 3002 views34dfgdf54

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-citys-owners-h
The Swansea City transfers thread on 17:53 - Jan 19 with 2921 viewsUxbridge

The Swansea City transfers thread on 17:23 - Jan 19 by 34dfgdf54

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-citys-owners-h

That's unusual for Wathan to spin something.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The Swansea City transfers thread on 18:00 - Jan 19 with 2889 viewsmax936

The Swansea City transfers thread on 17:23 - Jan 19 by 34dfgdf54

Things are looking up if that article is true then. Happy Days.

Perhaps the will to do things right are there, we're just not seeing the fruits of that right now, I hope I'm not naively hoping for the best here and they are false headlines.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Swansea City transfers thread on 18:08 - Jan 19 with 2856 viewslonglostjack

The Swansea City transfers thread on 18:00 - Jan 19 by max936

Things are looking up if that article is true then. Happy Days.

Perhaps the will to do things right are there, we're just not seeing the fruits of that right now, I hope I'm not naively hoping for the best here and they are false headlines.

Yes. Let's hope it's not just a cynical move to ward off any protests at the Liverpool game.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Swansea City transfers thread on 18:17 - Jan 19 with 2802 viewsmonmouth

The Swansea City transfers thread on 17:53 - Jan 19 by Uxbridge

That's unusual for Wathan to spin something.

I was amazed by the amount of unashamed rimming contained in that article.

If the w*nk he spouts came to fruition, it actually scares me more than the reality. Ayew ffs, with ‘their own money’ (A loan?). Our very own Jack Rodwell millstone to take us all the way down.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Swansea City transfers thread on 18:19 - Jan 19 with 2795 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Swansea City transfers thread on 16:12 - Jan 19 by monmouth

I wouldn't piss on Jenkins if he was on fire, but I think he's up a gumtree with this one. I can't think of a reason why anyone thinks we can get anyone decent to join us for what is almost certainly only 15 games in the PL before ending up in the shitpool that is the championship. We'll only get people that don't have any faith that they can get a solid PL move in the summer. We are up shit creek. Our only real hope is that the current Jo Kerrs can basically get us out of the situation they have got us into.

There could be quite a few foreign and Championship players who would like to showcase their skills in the Prem, even if it is only 15 games.
The Swansea City transfers thread on 18:23 - Jan 19 with 2776 viewsfbreath

The Swansea City transfers thread on 18:19 - Jan 19 by A_Fans_Dad

There could be quite a few foreign and Championship players who would like to showcase their skills in the Prem, even if it is only 15 games.

There could be but there aren’t as we haven’t signed anyone.

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

The Swansea City transfers thread on 18:26 - Jan 19 with 2762 viewslonglostjack

The Swansea City transfers thread on 18:19 - Jan 19 by A_Fans_Dad

This.

The Swansea City transfers thread on 18:53 - Jan 19 with 2676 viewsKerouac

At least Gaitan and Ayew are the right types.
Both left-footers who can play anywhere behind the striker.

I always talk myself into believing it's all going to be alright, every transfer window.

If we sign those 2 and decent right-back who can cover the left I will consider it a good effort this window.
Big 'if' though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

The Swansea City transfers thread on 19:04 - Jan 19 with 2659 viewsPawelAbbott

The Swansea City transfers thread on 18:08 - Jan 19 by longlostjack

Yes. Let's hope it's not just a cynical move to ward off any protests at the Liverpool game.

Saying there is another £10M to spend is all very easy when you know there there is no chance of them coming.
Also, we make payments in instalments so we don't need to stump up £30M this month but over the next few years even if we did buy someone. It's not their money they are offering but guarantees against future payments the club will recieve
The Swansea City transfers thread on 19:26 - Jan 19 with 2592 viewsbonymine

The Swansea City transfers thread on 18:53 - Jan 19 by Kerouac

At least Gaitan and Ayew are the right types.
Both left-footers who can play anywhere behind the striker.

I always talk myself into believing it's all going to be alright, every transfer window.

If we sign those 2 and decent right-back who can cover the left I will consider it a good effort this window.
Big 'if' though.

Yes ‘IF’....the biggest word in the English Language .....😉😂

I know it’s Friday and we’ve all got that ‘weekend mojo’ etc but you really do need to go for a lie down and return on here when you’re back from Cloud Cuckoo Land......😉

Just saying like.

PS

Happy Weekend 👍

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Swansea City transfers thread on 19:55 - Jan 19 with 2518 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Swansea City transfers thread on 19:58 - Jan 19 with 2503 views34dfgdf54

The Swansea City transfers thread on 19:55 - Jan 19 by Tummer_from_Texas

Had a good partnership with Bartley at Championship level.

You’d assume Mawson would be off if he was coming in?

Edit - that twitter feed looks a load of b0llocks mind you.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2018 20:00]
The Swansea City transfers thread on 20:05 - Jan 19 with 2477 viewsWingstandwood

The Swansea City transfers thread on 19:58 - Jan 19 by 34dfgdf54

Had a good partnership with Bartley at Championship level.

You’d assume Mawson would be off if he was coming in?

Edit - that twitter feed looks a load of b0llocks mind you.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2018 20:00]

A centre back? Aye it would look like Mawson maybe be on his way out because centre back is not exactly priority No 1 i.e. players with creativity end product and can score goals should be top of the list.

There again we might be in for a transfer window that mirrors the last one i.e. superfluous to requirement additions that offer little, a case of everything of absolutely nothing very much.

Argus!

The Swansea City transfers thread on 20:19 - Jan 19 with 2416 viewslonglostjack

The Swansea City transfers thread on 19:04 - Jan 19 by PawelAbbott

Saying there is another £10M to spend is all very easy when you know there there is no chance of them coming.
Also, we make payments in instalments so we don't need to stump up £30M this month but over the next few years even if we did buy someone. It's not their money they are offering but guarantees against future payments the club will recieve

I get that Pawel you're absolutely right. Wathan does the PR and any money has to be secured against an asset. I get it all. Just clutching at straws that we can get a bit of optimism going, that the Yanks get convinced that listening to the Trust is the best bet of securing their investment and that we get the key positions at the club filled by proper professionals in the future.

The Swansea City transfers thread on 20:20 - Jan 19 with 2412 viewsMattG

The Swansea City transfers thread on 20:05 - Jan 19 by Wingstandwood

A centre back? Aye it would look like Mawson maybe be on his way out because centre back is not exactly priority No 1 i.e. players with creativity end product and can score goals should be top of the list.

There again we might be in for a transfer window that mirrors the last one i.e. superfluous to requirement additions that offer little, a case of everything of absolutely nothing very much.

That's probably where the extra £10m is coming from.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024