Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Replay Tickets Announced for Wolves Away Fans 15:12 - Jan 8 with 3185 viewsjackharris

So it looks like we will also be charging £15(£10) season ticket holders and £20 (£12) for non-season ticket holders?

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Replay Tickets Announced for Wolves Away Fans on 15:13 - Jan 8 with 3170 viewsDarran

Don’t think I can be arsed if I’m honest.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Replay Tickets Announced for Wolves Away Fans on 15:29 - Jan 8 with 3107 viewsOldjack

where's ours ? i wonder
[Post edited 8 Jan 2018 15:30]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Replay Tickets Announced for Wolves Away Fans on 16:47 - Jan 8 with 2942 viewsOldjack

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/wolves-ticket-information-0

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Replay Tickets Announced for Wolves Away Fans on 17:11 - Jan 8 with 2860 viewsfbreath

Replay Tickets Announced for Wolves Away Fans on 16:47 - Jan 8 by Oldjack

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/wolves-ticket-information-0

Must be expecting a sell out if they only allowing season ticket holders to buy 1 ticket each and set a time limit for the discounted price.

Re read article and can now see that season ticket holders can buy at the lower price until day of the game. Was confusing the way it was written.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2018 9:22]

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Replay Tickets Announced for Wolves Away Fans on 17:33 - Jan 8 with 2778 viewsairedale

What are Booking Fees? If I go to the ticket office and pay £10 cash for my over 60s ticket, does it mean that they will add on 25% and charge me £12.50?
Replay Tickets Announced for Wolves Away Fans on 17:49 - Jan 8 with 2731 viewsjackharris

Replay Tickets Announced for Wolves Away Fans on 17:33 - Jan 8 by airedale

What are Booking Fees? If I go to the ticket office and pay £10 cash for my over 60s ticket, does it mean that they will add on 25% and charge me £12.50?

Yep, cheaper to book your ticket online now. It would seem. £1.60 each ticket online and £2.50 each ticket bought by phone or in person.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Replay Tickets Announced for Wolves Away Fans on 18:17 - Jan 8 with 2650 viewsairedale

Replay Tickets Announced for Wolves Away Fans on 17:49 - Jan 8 by jackharris

Yep, cheaper to book your ticket online now. It would seem. £1.60 each ticket online and £2.50 each ticket bought by phone or in person.

In that case I find myself disinclined to go. My Mrs can't make it so I'd be on my own, sulking, thinking that somebody has conned me out of money. Like going into the pub for a pint, and them adding on 16% or 25% just for serving you.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2018 18:18]
Replay Tickets Announced for Wolves Away Fans on 18:37 - Jan 8 with 2606 viewsbuilthjack

Replay Tickets Announced for Wolves Away Fans on 15:13 - Jan 8 by Darran

Don’t think I can be arsed if I’m honest.

Only £11.60

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Replay Tickets Announced for Wolves Away Fans on 18:39 - Jan 8 with 2592 viewsbuilthjack

It doesn't give season ticket holders much time to buy tickets for their normal seats. Most won't know about it.
Mind you, I have moved from the east to the south this year as wanted a ticket for grandson. We sit next to the family from hell, so I think we will sit elsewhere for this one.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Replay Tickets Announced for Wolves Away Fans on 18:41 - Jan 8 with 2580 viewsGlyn1

Replay Tickets Announced for Wolves Away Fans on 18:17 - Jan 8 by airedale

In that case I find myself disinclined to go. My Mrs can't make it so I'd be on my own, sulking, thinking that somebody has conned me out of money. Like going into the pub for a pint, and them adding on 16% or 25% just for serving you.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2018 18:18]

Up to you, but £12.50 sounds like a bargain, never mind how the club and the ticket agency slice up the money between them.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Replay Tickets Announced for Wolves Away Fans on 18:52 - Jan 8 with 2547 viewsSPboy

Apart from the service charge, this looks like the most sensible pricing of tickets since the Vetch Field days
Replay Tickets Announced for Wolves Away Fans on 09:17 - Jan 9 with 2176 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Replay Tickets Announced for Wolves Away Fans on 17:33 - Jan 8 by airedale

Purchases made via the internet, which equates to 83 per cent of sales, will be charged at £1.60 per ticket. Previous charges amounted to £3 per transaction.

Do it online and it will only cost you £1.60 as opposed to £3 it use to cost you. Plus you will save your petrol cost driving to the stadium to buy your ticket.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024