Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boycott FA Cup Replay 20:51 - Jan 8 with 8286 viewsTheUnion

We are calling all fans to boycott the FA cup replay versus Wolves. Whilst our intentions are support the team not the regime, after careful consideration we feel this is an opportunity to show the owners that we are supporters not customers. As it’s been established the only motivation for these parasites is money. Therefore we feel we can at last hit them where it hurts in the pocket. We will be at the stadium but remaining outside the reception protesting. Hopefully this will get media coverage and bad publicity for the owners.
Boycott FA Cup Replay on 21:25 - Jan 8 with 3096 viewsswanseacityx

Boycott FA Cup Replay on 21:23 - Jan 8 by BillyChong

Get to see some squad players? You mean like Routledge and Dyer who we never see much of these days? Get real you tit. I won’t be going.

Thank god for that. One less negative idiot.
Boycott FA Cup Replay on 21:30 - Jan 8 with 3070 viewsKilkennyjack

Boycott FA Cup Replay on 21:01 - Jan 8 by union_jack

You think the money, not much of it at that, will be used to buy players.

Voting with your feet is one of the best ways to protest. A boycott at a game which has no relevance really (we have much bigger fishes to fry) will send a real message of fans' discontent.

Too many people are happy to keep on walking in a trance and not prepared to do anything. I think this would be a great action and the right timing.

Of course, if we lose then we will lose out in a bumper payday at Notts County so maybe we should all get down there and pay our money.

I agree, you have convinced me.

Time to make a stand.

Beware of the Risen People

Boycott FA Cup Replay on 21:31 - Jan 8 with 3052 viewsJack_Kass

Boycott FA Cup Replay on 21:24 - Jan 8 by TheUnion

Tickets for the Liverpool game have already been bought through season tickets. That means no financial loss to the owners this game you have to buy tickets see the difference

I can't see it having the impact that it does in your head

A s**t crowd in a 3rd round replay against Wolves isn't going to tip the balance of things.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Boycott FA Cup Replay on 21:50 - Jan 8 with 2956 views1983

Boycott FA Cup Replay on 21:08 - Jan 8 by NeathJack

I don't think a boycott for this game is likely to have much of an effect tbh as the attendance will be well down anyone.

Everyone buying tickets for the West Stand and staging a protest as close to the directors box as possible would be a better option.

This

Boycott FA Cup Replay on 21:51 - Jan 8 with 2947 viewsawayjack

I don't think a boycott for this game is likely to have much of an effect tbh as the attendance will be well down anyone.

Everyone buying tickets for the West Stand and staging a protest as close to the directors box as possible would be a better option.

Much better idea
Boycott FA Cup Replay on 22:09 - Jan 8 with 2858 viewslonglostjack

Very good idea. Outside the stand too for those who can't get tickets. Press informed beforehand. Ramp up the pressure.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Boycott FA Cup Replay on 22:10 - Jan 8 with 2851 views1983

This is the only way you will get anywhere near the sell-outs for the rest of the season and dare I say it the Premiership!

Boycott FA Cup Replay on 22:30 - Jan 8 with 2759 viewsperchrockjack

Boycott not the way

Fans need to get into Jenkins face . Also his acolytes ,supporters and yep, family ...

He is going nowhere anywhere soon

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

Boycott FA Cup Replay on 22:35 - Jan 8 with 2741 viewsFireboy2

Boycott FA Cup Replay on 22:30 - Jan 8 by perchrockjack

Boycott not the way

Fans need to get into Jenkins face . Also his acolytes ,supporters and yep, family ...

He is going nowhere anywhere soon

Yep R

Get tickets in the west stand and give the cvnts the abuse they deserve

That will shake them up a bit
Boycott FA Cup Replay on 22:50 - Jan 8 with 2707 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Now that IS inspired. Good idea Neefy, let's see how the f*ckers stomach an up close and personal protest.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2018 22:59]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Boycott FA Cup Replay on 23:33 - Jan 8 with 2642 viewssainthelens

Stupid and nonsense thread of an idea. Low ticket prices and perhaps only 14,15 k paying for them. Powers that be won't give a shit , go and support our kids (should they play) fck Jenkins, there's more ways to skin his scrawny neck.
Boycott FA Cup Replay on 23:35 - Jan 8 with 2631 viewsLoyal

Boycott FA Cup Replay on 23:33 - Jan 8 by sainthelens

Stupid and nonsense thread of an idea. Low ticket prices and perhaps only 14,15 k paying for them. Powers that be won't give a shit , go and support our kids (should they play) fck Jenkins, there's more ways to skin his scrawny neck.

Agreed.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Boycott FA Cup Replay on 23:57 - Jan 8 with 2589 viewsLeonWasGod

Who's "we"?

They're going to hit themselves in the pocket with their poor management far more than we could by avoiding one game. And there's still a team to support.
Boycott FA Cup Replay on 07:29 - Jan 9 with 2471 viewsbuilthjack

A protest within the ground will have a huge impact and get the media attention. A protest outside the ground will be noticed by but a few.
Time to change plans Union.
Get banners made and display all around the stadium. Sing the yanks out, Jenkins out songs continuously. Then, and only then, will any kind of impact be made.
Perhaps those staying away could rethink and join in. We should all be in this together.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Boycott FA Cup Replay on 07:35 - Jan 9 with 2459 viewsgetcarter

Support the Swans.
Boycott FA Cup Replay on 07:54 - Jan 9 with 2430 viewsnierika

The game is on the 17th - I will fully support this boycott but only if there is little movement and intention in the transfer market.
Boycott FA Cup Replay on 08:12 - Jan 9 with 2408 viewsswanforthemoney

Well done for taking the initiative.
In future, why not consult on here before making the call. The right answer is an in ground protest or walkout IMHO.

I stand in the North Stand

Boycott FA Cup Replay on 09:05 - Jan 9 with 2334 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Only plastic fans will boycott this game. Real supporters will support the team no matter what. I guess the plastics would rather see us back in Division two in front of 3,000 every week.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Boycott FA Cup Replay on 09:59 - Jan 9 with 2286 viewsTheResurrection

Boycott FA Cup Replay on 21:02 - Jan 8 by pencoedjack

Around 200 k from 10000 tickets sold for this game is pretty irrelevant compared to the millions from transfers / cost cutting on wages in the summer

That said I don’t see boycotting games as the way forward at the moment

£200k is irrelevant??

Have you actually listened to yourself?

How many times, our wages to revenue is TIGHT...

The money isn't going to the Americans, it's going to the players!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Boycott FA Cup Replay on 13:49 - Jan 9 with 2159 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

How many people were sat around the table when you put your heads together and this was the best you could come up with?

It is a horrendous idea and will achieve absolutely nothing of note. As someone else suggested, buy some tickets close to the directors box and protest all game there.

If they don't kick you out, great, make it a horrific 90mins for everyone in there. If they do kick you out, kick up a fuss and get some media attention.

A boycott of a game likely to be the lowest attended in years anyway is truly stupid.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Boycott FA Cup Replay on 15:59 - Jan 9 with 2077 viewsunion_jack

Boycott FA Cup Replay on 13:49 - Jan 9 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

How many people were sat around the table when you put your heads together and this was the best you could come up with?

It is a horrendous idea and will achieve absolutely nothing of note. As someone else suggested, buy some tickets close to the directors box and protest all game there.

If they don't kick you out, great, make it a horrific 90mins for everyone in there. If they do kick you out, kick up a fuss and get some media attention.

A boycott of a game likely to be the lowest attended in years anyway is truly stupid.

Most if not all of the seats around the Directirs Box are Premier Club I believe. These won't be up for sale.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024