Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boycott FA Cup Replay 20:51 - Jan 8 with 8370 viewsTheUnion

We are calling all fans to boycott the FA cup replay versus Wolves. Whilst our intentions are support the team not the regime, after careful consideration we feel this is an opportunity to show the owners that we are supporters not customers. As it’s been established the only motivation for these parasites is money. Therefore we feel we can at last hit them where it hurts in the pocket. We will be at the stadium but remaining outside the reception protesting. Hopefully this will get media coverage and bad publicity for the owners.
Boycott FA Cup Replay on 20:53 - Jan 8 with 5227 viewsJBT95

Be the first to moan no doubt when we don't buy any players.
Boycott FA Cup Replay on 20:54 - Jan 8 with 5212 viewswestside

If their charging a £2.50 booking fee per ticket when you buy tickets in person at the ticket office then lots could boycott.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2018 20:55]
Boycott FA Cup Replay on 20:57 - Jan 8 with 5167 viewsAl_Bundy

Not really the game to boycott.. the crowd will be well down anyway.

Better doing the Valencia thing or just all walk out at half time in a prem match - that would get a lot of coverage and get a message across.
Boycott FA Cup Replay on 21:01 - Jan 8 with 5116 viewsunion_jack

Boycott FA Cup Replay on 20:53 - Jan 8 by JBT95

You think the money, not much of it at that, will be used to buy players.

Voting with your feet is one of the best ways to protest. A boycott at a game which has no relevance really (we have much bigger fishes to fry) will send a real message of fans' discontent.

Too many people are happy to keep on walking in a trance and not prepared to do anything. I think this would be a great action and the right timing.

Of course, if we lose then we will lose out in a bumper payday at Notts County so maybe we should all get down there and pay our money.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Boycott FA Cup Replay on 21:01 - Jan 8 with 5100 viewsTheResurrection

Pack this load of shit in now FFS.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Boycott FA Cup Replay on 21:01 - Jan 8 with 5117 views100percentjack

Free travel for Wolves fans by builthjack 8 Jan 2018 18:46
Nice gesture from that club. 2nd time this season too.

Yeah, let’s make it feel like a home game for Wolves.....
Boycott FA Cup Replay on 21:02 - Jan 8 with 5097 viewsthornabyswan

Cardiff did this Saturday against Mansfield.
The missing 28000 will be back for the next round.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Boycott FA Cup Replay on 21:02 - Jan 8 with 5096 viewsjack_lord

I see this as an opportunity to demonstrate. Back in August we were told that we didn't want or need to sell Gylfi yet we did and bought nothing with the funds.

I hate to see our team with no fans in the ground but these "owners" seem to be taking the support for both mugs and granted.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Login to get fewer ads

Boycott FA Cup Replay on 21:02 - Jan 8 with 5090 viewspencoedjack

Boycott FA Cup Replay on 20:53 - Jan 8 by JBT95

Around 200 k from 10000 tickets sold for this game is pretty irrelevant compared to the millions from transfers / cost cutting on wages in the summer

That said I don’t see boycotting games as the way forward at the moment
Boycott FA Cup Replay on 21:04 - Jan 8 with 5064 viewsTreforys_Jack

Some unbelievable comments on here already, we get what we deserve, we really do.
Boycott FA Cup Replay on 21:06 - Jan 8 with 5028 viewsPozuelosSideys

Boycott FA Cup Replay on 21:04 - Jan 8 by Treforys_Jack

Some unbelievable comments on here already, we get what we deserve, we really do.

Weve already been lubed up and bent over. The club is not what it was even a couple of years ago, its basically a shell.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Boycott FA Cup Replay on 21:07 - Jan 8 with 5011 viewsBanosswan

Accidentally down voted. Actually think this is a good idea

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Boycott FA Cup Replay on 21:08 - Jan 8 with 4991 viewsNeathJack

I don't think a boycott for this game is likely to have much of an effect tbh as the attendance will be well down anyone.

Everyone buying tickets for the West Stand and staging a protest as close to the directors box as possible would be a better option.
Boycott FA Cup Replay on 21:08 - Jan 8 with 4983 viewswestside

Liverpool fans walked out during a game at anfield to protest against ticket prices.
Boycott FA Cup Replay on 21:10 - Jan 8 with 4957 viewsNOTRAC

Would you be suggesting that we boycott if we were playing Man Utd at home.Of course not.I am sure that I am one of many that doesn't see the cup as irrelevant.I would love to see us have a good run in the competition.
If this is the best you can come up with, I suggest you pack in now.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Boycott FA Cup Replay on 21:13 - Jan 8 with 4906 viewsswanseacityx

Stupid idea from a smalltime idiot. I will be there and I hope many more are too to support the boys, get to see some squad players or youngsters and get us through to the next round.
Boycott FA Cup Replay on 21:16 - Jan 8 with 4846 viewsTheUnion

Boycott FA Cup Replay on 21:10 - Jan 8 by NOTRAC

Would you be suggesting that we boycott if we were playing Man Utd at home.Of course not.I am sure that I am one of many that doesn't see the cup as irrelevant.I would love to see us have a good run in the competition.
If this is the best you can come up with, I suggest you pack in now.

In a word yes the only difference there the tickets would still sell out to Man Utd fans. Now where and when has that happened before
Boycott FA Cup Replay on 21:19 - Jan 8 with 4799 viewspencoedjack

Boycott FA Cup Replay on 21:08 - Jan 8 by NeathJack

I don't think a boycott for this game is likely to have much of an effect tbh as the attendance will be well down anyone.

Everyone buying tickets for the West Stand and staging a protest as close to the directors box as possible would be a better option.

Excellent idea
Boycott FA Cup Replay on 21:19 - Jan 8 with 4801 viewsswanseacityx

Boycott FA Cup Replay on 21:16 - Jan 8 by TheUnion

In a word yes the only difference there the tickets would still sell out to Man Utd fans. Now where and when has that happened before

You flopped. Quit now.
Boycott FA Cup Replay on 21:21 - Jan 8 with 4774 viewsTheUnion

Boycott FA Cup Replay on 21:19 - Jan 8 by swanseacityx

You flopped. Quit now.

We will never surrender to you parasites
Boycott FA Cup Replay on 21:21 - Jan 8 with 4763 viewsswanseacityx

Boycott FA Cup Replay on 21:21 - Jan 8 by TheUnion

We will never surrender to you parasites

Not only did you flop, I flopped you.
Boycott FA Cup Replay on 21:22 - Jan 8 with 4757 viewsJack_Kass

Bit of a cop out to call a boycott of this game, when attendance is going to be so low anyway.

Why don't you show some bravery and call for a boycott of the Liverpool game?

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Boycott FA Cup Replay on 21:23 - Jan 8 with 4739 viewsBillyChong

Boycott FA Cup Replay on 21:13 - Jan 8 by swanseacityx

Stupid idea from a smalltime idiot. I will be there and I hope many more are too to support the boys, get to see some squad players or youngsters and get us through to the next round.

Get to see some squad players? You mean like Routledge and Dyer who we never see much of these days? Get real you tit. I won’t be going.
Boycott FA Cup Replay on 21:23 - Jan 8 with 4740 viewsNOTRAC

Boycott FA Cup Replay on 21:16 - Jan 8 by TheUnion

When you watch a football match you support the team, the players, not the directors or shareholders.
I am looking forward to the game.Wolves are a good side.If we can beat them we have an excellent chance of progressing against Notts County.We could then be in the fifth round for the first time for years.
This is a pathetic idea.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Boycott FA Cup Replay on 21:24 - Jan 8 with 4722 viewsTheUnion

Boycott FA Cup Replay on 21:22 - Jan 8 by Jack_Kass

Bit of a cop out to call a boycott of this game, when attendance is going to be so low anyway.

Why don't you show some bravery and call for a boycott of the Liverpool game?

Tickets for the Liverpool game have already been bought through season tickets. That means no financial loss to the owners this game you have to buy tickets see the difference
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024