Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Early business 12:50 - Jan 9 with 10287 viewsdeanscfc

Just wanted to say how great it is that the club have concluded their January business early to help us with the essential games coming up and ensure that new players can train and blend in with the side.

Also, how great it is to see the Americans put money into the club to take us to the next level. They are very wise in knowing their £100m investment would certainly be reduced in worth to less than £15m had they failed to invest to keep us safe and strong in this league.

Model club.

Early business on 12:58 - Jan 9 with 8154 viewsChippy69

Model scumbags

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Early business on 14:08 - Jan 9 with 7950 viewswestwalesed

I know it wasn't your intention but that's an early runner for funniest OP of 2018 😂

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Early business on 14:12 - Jan 9 with 7932 viewswaynekerr55

"swanseacityx declined to comment."

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Early business on 17:08 - Jan 9 with 7609 viewsdeanscfc

I'm trying to pretend I'm living in a different reality...it's just about my only way of dealing with this sh*t.
Early business on 18:25 - Jan 9 with 7466 viewsPozuelosSideys

They dont care though. This is the gamble. Stay up on the cheap, ching ching.

Get relegated, well their personal risk exposure is minimal and at worst they will cash out net flat.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Early business on 22:05 - Jan 9 with 7154 viewsicecoldjack

In fairness to the club, they are so well stocked with top quality players it's difficult to improve on what they have.
Full back is a classic example, we have real strength in depth, Huw Jenkins and the Americans have done a fantastic job in investing and selecting the players that will indeed see us arrive at the promised next level this coming July .

2018 will be the year we finally arrive !!
Early business on 22:08 - Jan 9 with 7137 viewsjack2jack

Early business on 22:05 - Jan 9 by icecoldjack

In fairness to the club, they are so well stocked with top quality players it's difficult to improve on what they have.
Full back is a classic example, we have real strength in depth, Huw Jenkins and the Americans have done a fantastic job in investing and selecting the players that will indeed see us arrive at the promised next level this coming July .

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm Ice!
Early business (n/t) on 22:09 - Jan 9 with 7130 viewsicecoldjack

Early business on 22:08 - Jan 9 by jack2jack

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm Ice!

[Post edited 9 Jan 2018 22:10]
Login to get fewer ads

Early business on 22:10 - Jan 9 with 7127 viewsFireboy2

Early business on 17:08 - Jan 9 by deanscfc

I'm trying to pretend I'm living in a different reality...it's just about my only way of dealing with this sh*t.

Im the same matey

Its one way of trying to accept the sh!t we are going through
Early business on 22:59 - Jan 9 with 7003 viewsJokeren1943

Atleast Mawson will do what he can to keep the Swans in the Premier League this speing.
Early business on 15:49 - Jan 10 with 6732 viewsAmbergambler

To be fair to them they didn't say if the next level was up or down
Early business on 20:46 - Jan 10 with 6536 viewsKilkennyjack

Early business on 22:05 - Jan 9 by icecoldjack

Classic, sadly ...

Beware of the Risen People

Early business on 21:04 - Jan 10 with 6476 viewsKilkennyjack

Chelsea are not as lucky as us, they urgently needed to sign Ross Barkley.....

Beware of the Risen People

Early business on 22:19 - Jan 10 with 6340 viewsderijack

We haven’t sold anyone yet.. really looking for some kind of bright side to it all..

Early business on 22:31 - Jan 10 with 6293 viewsAl_Bundy

Early business on 22:19 - Jan 10 by derijack

We haven’t sold anyone yet.. really looking for some kind of bright side to it all..

Plenty of time to cash in yet!
Early business on 12:31 - Jan 11 with 6035 viewsOldjack

Is this old news ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Early business on 12:57 - Jan 11 with 5962 viewsmitchwales

They can shove their season ticket renewal.

Just cannot force myself to fork out when the club are messing about so much. How the hell have we reached the 11th without bringing anyone in?? Especially after making a profit in the window following us barely escaping relegation.
Early business on 14:24 - Jan 11 with 5860 viewsbuilthjack

11 days in and no sign of anyone coming in.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Early business on 14:29 - Jan 11 with 5848 viewsScotia

The worrying thing is. I think our business, certainly involving incoming players, has been concluded. Before it's even started.
Early business on 14:53 - Jan 11 with 5797 viewslonglostjack

The only player on the horizon seems to be that full back from Fulham. I reckon that will be financed by the sale of Ki unless Ki's agent has got his mobile phone switched off. Keeping Mawson will be heralded as a major triumph.

Edit: If the Mirror is to be believed the Fulham guy is too expensive at £5m.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/01/11/report-swansea-reluctant-to-meet-fulhams-5m

[Post edited 11 Jan 2018 17:52]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Early business on 15:43 - Jan 12 with 5559 viewsOldjack

Early business on 14:53 - Jan 11 by longlostjack

The only player on the horizon seems to be that full back from Fulham. I reckon that will be financed by the sale of Ki unless Ki's agent has got his mobile phone switched off. Keeping Mawson will be heralded as a major triumph.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/01/11/report-swansea-reluctant-to-meet-fulhams-5m

where's the 30mill surplus from summer sales gone too ? now the tight fukers don't want to pay a measly 5mill for a championship full back who i've been told is a far better player than the Barnsley boy

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Early business on 15:56 - Jan 12 with 5549 viewswestwalesed

It really is inspiring to see the dynamism oozing from the transfer team. Great work.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Early business on 16:04 - Jan 12 with 5519 viewsWingstandwood

Early business on 15:43 - Jan 12 by Oldjack

where's the 30mill surplus from summer sales gone too ? now the tight fukers don't want to pay a measly 5mill for a championship full back who i've been told is a far better player than the Barnsley boy

Aye, welcome to the crazy Jenkins 'false-economy-ethos'..... Don't buy Joe Allen hang around a while and buy complete and utter sh#te instead!..... Don't appoint Brendan Rodgers, just use the money that would have been used to pay his wages to pay off the compo to cheaper option failures...... And don't use Rodgers contacts and ability to spot talent!.............Nah just let Jenkins himself relentlessly piss tens of millions of Pounds down the drain.

Shocking buffoonery and appalling kamikaze lunacy that is both utterly shameful and parody stuff at the same time!

Argus!

Early business on 16:19 - Jan 12 with 5481 viewsHighjack

Early business on 14:53 - Jan 11 by longlostjack

Apparently a 2 million pound deal was agreed but Fulham added a £3 million booking fee onto the transaction.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Early business on 16:28 - Jan 12 with 5448 viewsWingstandwood

Early business on 16:19 - Jan 12 by Highjack

Apparently a 2 million pound deal was agreed but Fulham added a £3 million booking fee onto the transaction.

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024