Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread 00:54 - Jan 10 with 38034 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 13 Jan 2018 14:03]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:35 - Jan 11 with 3589 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:44 - Jan 11 by union_jack

Don't forget the booking fee!

Who's running the show, Jenkins?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:41 - Jan 11 with 3574 viewsairedale

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:40 - Jan 11 by builthjack

Just looked at easyJet from Bristol. £158 return, leaving either lunchtime or teatime Friday, returning lunchtime Sunday. Cabin bag, no prebooked seats. Not too bad.

I priced it once from Cardiff, and it came back with a price of about £1,000.

Couldn’t believe it. Then discovered that the carrier was KLM, and that the flight was via Sweden or somewhere, and that they basically didn’t want the business.
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:55 - Jan 11 with 3566 viewsPepperami_Jack

Any idea on numbers sold?
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:57 - Jan 11 with 3516 viewsjohnlangy

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 12:48 - Jan 10 by AguycalledJack

Only time ive been there was when we drew them in the FA cup. Kitson hatrick. Got chased over some waste ground that doubled as a car park in those days.

3-0.

Took my son. We stopped in a Travelodge in Doncaster on the way home. We got there in time to have a meal then watch MOTD with few cans. Even though we'd lost it was a great day
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 18:07 - Jan 11 with 3456 viewsCooperman

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 09:59 - Jan 11 by Pegojack

Oo, you posh bast*rd. Drive up, mun.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2018 10:18]

Only 5 hrs 20 min today 👍

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:36 - Jan 11 with 3366 viewsperchrockjack

We could have put a few up for an overnight stop had you not been a shower of knobs

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 23:08 - Jan 11 with 3245 viewsTNT

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 05:59 - Jan 11 by Whiterockin

Will Mawson play this Saturday or is it going to be another Siggy saga.

Reminds me of a chant, back in the day:

Siggy Saga,
Siggy Saga,
Ra, Ra, Ra!

I'll get my coat.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 23:11 - Jan 11 with 3240 viewsTNT

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:41 - Jan 11 by airedale

I priced it once from Cardiff, and it came back with a price of about £1,000.

Couldn’t believe it. Then discovered that the carrier was KLM, and that the flight was via Sweden or somewhere, and that they basically didn’t want the business.

We had a charter flight to Newcastle once. Brilliant! We all piled on at Cardiff airport. Swans flag draped out of the pilot's window. Shame it was never repeated.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 23:16 - Jan 11 with 3235 viewsTNT

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 12:48 - Jan 10 by AguycalledJack

Only time ive been there was when we drew them in the FA cup. Kitson hatrick. Got chased over some waste ground that doubled as a car park in those days.

That's when Martin Haysey inspired his 'Oops-a-daisy' ditty.

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 23:20 - Jan 11 with 3231 viewsAguycalledJack

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 23:16 - Jan 11 by TNT

That's when Martin Haysey inspired his 'Oops-a-daisy' ditty.

That’s the one. From memory we could have been 2 or 3 up in the first 20 mins.

Keegan even commented on MOTD how good our support was on the day and how good the team was for the first 30 mins.
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 09:44 - Jan 12 with 3056 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 23:08 - Jan 11 by TNT

Reminds me of a chant, back in the day:

Siggy Saga,
Siggy Saga,
Ra, Ra, Ra!

I'll get my coat.

I tell you what I want what I really really want
I really really really wanna siggy saga

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:50 - Jan 12 with 2808 viewsGlyn1

12:30 Cardiff v Sunderland

So tomorrow we're going to be in a Newcastle pub cheering on Chris Coleman's Sunderland while the local lads cheer for Cardiff. That should be 'interesting'.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:33 - Jan 12 with 2777 viewsmonmouth

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:50 - Jan 12 by Glyn1

So tomorrow we're going to be in a Newcastle pub cheering on Chris Coleman's Sunderland while the local lads cheer for Cardiff. That should be 'interesting'.

It could be a very poor day, so enjoy the night!

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:35 - Jan 12 with 2682 viewsCrazedBison

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:50 - Jan 12 by Glyn1

I've never been to Newcastle before. What's a good away supporters pub for tomorrow pre-match?
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 20:26 - Jan 12 with 2625 viewsairedale

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:35 - Jan 12 by CrazedBison

I've never been to Newcastle before. What's a good away supporters pub for tomorrow pre-match?

With a handle like yours, I’d suggest a quiet little hostelry in Darlington.
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 20:31 - Jan 12 with 2612 viewsperchrockjack

Bison. Any of them but the ones on the riverfront are terrific. One s a Spoons
[Post edited 12 Jan 2018 20:32]

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 07:10 - Jan 13 with 2372 viewsGlyn1

All Virgin trains from London to Newcastle are currently cancelled. They hope to be running again some time this morning. Check your journey. Euston to Carlisle then a walk along Hadrians Wall?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 07:31 - Jan 13 with 2364 viewsCrazedBison

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 07:10 - Jan 13 by Glyn1

All Virgin trains from London to Newcastle are currently cancelled. They hope to be running again some time this morning. Check your journey. Euston to Carlisle then a walk along Hadrians Wall?

I'm at Kings Cross now, trains resuming with the 8:30 departure.
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 11:01 - Jan 13 with 2186 viewsbuilthjack

Day trip going well. Had a cracking breakfast at Chester an hour ago. Bonus that i am not driving, very rare! Optimistic about today.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 12:31 - Jan 13 with 2038 viewsWAFU

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:35 - Jan 12 by CrazedBison

Get to Sam jacks by the gate. You won’t regret it.
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 12:33 - Jan 13 with 2029 viewsairedale

I wonder how many goals Voldemort will score today?
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 13:02 - Jan 13 with 1981 viewsDJack

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 12:33 - Jan 13 by airedale

I wonder how many goals Voldemort will score today?

...and for which side.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 13:23 - Jan 13 with 1938 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:33 - Jan 12 by monmouth

It could be a very poor day, so enjoy the night!

We have a chance Mon but it is going to have to be a smash and grab like Watford again.
I just can't believe we have not signed anyone with this vital game upon us. A win today would have given us something to hold on to during the Liverpool and Arse games.
I am hopeful we can repeat Watford and get a 1 - 2 or even a 1 - 1 would help.
Lose today and we could be well adrift come the end of the month and the Ditherer's work will no longer be needed. I wish he had, just for once, pulled his finger out.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 13:36 - Jan 13 with 1898 viewsmagicdaps10

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 12:31 - Jan 13 by WAFU

Get to Sam jacks by the gate. You won’t regret it.

And look up behind the bar

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 13:47 - Jan 13 with 1858 viewsSmellyplumz

Smash this today 3-0 to us.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024