Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread 00:54 - Jan 10 with 37808 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 13 Jan 2018 14:03]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 09:38 - Jan 10 with 8579 viewsA_Fans_Dad

+100
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 09:41 - Jan 10 with 8578 viewsPepperami_Jack

Probably my favourite away trip of the season - bus load from Carlisle heading there

How many have we sold overall?
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 09:46 - Jan 10 with 8574 views34dfgdf54

I’d go as far as saying this is a must win personally.

Clement completely f*cked the home game up as he did with a lot of them at the start of the season. Playing catch up big time and running out of games.
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 09:49 - Jan 10 with 8571 viewsPepperami_Jack

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 09:46 - Jan 10 by 34dfgdf54

Clement completely f*cked the home game up as he did with a lot of them at the start of the season. Playing catch up big time and running out of games.

Totally agree we have to win but we have a great record up there.

Shows you how times change though - the huge game against Sunderland we took 3000 up there and the players paid for the tickets....

Now we get charged £2.50 extra for the privilege of just buying one...

How times have changed
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 09:52 - Jan 10 with 8549 viewsperchrockjack

Great city with people to match.

Without doubt a British city everyone should visit as it has a shed full of history that goes back centuries.

Riverside is the place to go and if staying ,some nice apartments in Jesmond

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 10:01 - Jan 10 with 8538 viewslifelong

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 09:46 - Jan 10 by 34dfgdf54

I agree.

Win it and we have a chance, enjoyed a weekend there a few seasons ago, the only complaint is that you need a pair of binoculars to watch the game.
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 10:13 - Jan 10 with 8525 viewsperchrockjack

True. Without doubt an uncomfortable position to watch the game as you re looking over the stands even though it's into nice countryside and coast .

If it's cold, it ll be felt there more so than it would be in South Wales coast towns

Just go for it. Fight starts now .

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 10:32 - Jan 10 with 8511 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Bad news G Scott is the referee he was the idiot who allowed three offside goals by Sunderland as well as sending of our player in error.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 11:53 - Jan 10 with 8471 viewssainthelens

With Liverpool, arsenal and Burnley lurking just ahead, this is a MUST win game, I've a good feeling CC will set up to really go for it. Lose, and chins will be glued to the floor.
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 12:48 - Jan 10 with 8400 viewsAguycalledJack

Only time ive been there was when we drew them in the FA cup. Kitson hatrick. Got chased over some waste ground that doubled as a car park in those days.
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:36 - Jan 10 with 8279 viewsperchrockjack

Funnily enough I was there that day and stayed overnight.

Cost me virtually nothing and made several chums

Great people are Geordies but good bad everywhere ,as we know

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:25 - Jan 10 with 8169 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Last time I was there I saw Nelson Oliveira score!

Sigurdsson and Cork got the other two.

How times change.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:13 - Jan 10 with 8000 viewsSwansea93

When I went we won 2-1 and Wilf scored twice with a pen in the last minute, great time.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:52 - Jan 10 with 7946 viewsCooperman

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:13 - Jan 10 by Swansea93

When I went we won 2-1 and Wilf scored twice with a pen in the last minute, great time.

That was my last visit to St James’ Park. The next one is Saturday.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:56 - Jan 10 with 7937 viewsmonmouth

Lose this, I think we don’t recover. A draw’s better than nothing for sure but I don’t think it’ll be enough. We have to beat the teams just ahead of us to make up for clemmo arsing it up in the reverse fixtures.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 20:13 - Jan 10 with 7905 viewsGaryjack

I believe we once came top in a poll of toon fans, of who were the loudest fans to visit St James Park. They were referring to our FA cup tie there in 1995. Anyway, here's my visits there.

https://www.11v11.com/matches/newcastle-united-v-swansea-city-19-april-1980-1193

https://www.11v11.com/matches/newcastle-united-v-swansea-city-18-october-1980-11
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 22:09 - Jan 10 with 7774 viewsbonymine

My first time there was in the Championship when we lost 3-0 I think it was 3-0 at half time Lovenkrands had scored 2, the away end bar was rammed don’t think many went back out to their seats 2nd half 😂🙈 🍻

Great city, great football fans in the Strawberry, very knowledgeable and welcoming .....went there last season after we played Sunderland away had a great time 👍

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 22:37 - Jan 10 with 7742 viewsAguycalledJack

The strawberry was their main pub at one time.
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 22:56 - Jan 10 with 7704 viewsbonymine

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 22:37 - Jan 10 by AguycalledJack

The strawberry was their main pub at one time.

Yes it is we went there on the Sunday after Sunderland away last year we were given a great welcome and spent the afternoon there 👍👍

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 23:32 - Jan 10 with 7671 viewsDyfnant

I thought Prem rules stated they had to give us pitch side seats now

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 05:59 - Jan 11 with 7569 viewsWhiterockin

Will Mawson play this Saturday or is it going to be another Siggy saga.
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 09:15 - Jan 11 with 7465 viewskarnataka

My last visit was 2 years ago when we lost 3-0 and were pretty poor. Not going this time because there are no flights from Bristol on Saturdays this time of year.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2018 9:27]
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 09:59 - Jan 11 with 7419 viewsPegojack

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 09:15 - Jan 11 by karnataka

My last visit was 2 years ago when we lost 3-0 and were pretty poor. Not going this time because there are no flights from Bristol on Saturdays this time of year.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2018 9:27]

Oo, you posh bast*rd. Drive up, mun.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2018 10:18]
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:40 - Jan 11 with 7198 viewsbuilthjack

Just looked at easyJet from Bristol. £158 return, leaving either lunchtime or teatime Friday, returning lunchtime Sunday. Cabin bag, no prebooked seats. Not too bad.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:44 - Jan 11 with 7190 viewsunion_jack

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:40 - Jan 11 by builthjack

Just looked at easyJet from Bristol. £158 return, leaving either lunchtime or teatime Friday, returning lunchtime Sunday. Cabin bag, no prebooked seats. Not too bad.

Don't forget the booking fee!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024