Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread 00:54 - Jan 10 with 38126 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 13 Jan 2018 14:03]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:30 - Jan 13 with 2364 viewspencoedjack

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:27 - Jan 13 by Neath_Jack

Pencoeds head has just exploded.

Not far off the truth
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:30 - Jan 13 with 2359 viewsJackfath

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:29 - Jan 13 by pencoedjack

I thought the same fella

Imagine Fede’s about to be sold

How do you reckon we will do fella?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:31 - Jan 13 with 2348 viewspencoedjack

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:30 - Jan 13 by Jackfath

How do you reckon we will do fella?

Heart 1 all

Head 3 0
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:33 - Jan 13 with 2313 viewsDarran

On paper it looks like our worst PL teams.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:38 - Jan 13 with 2250 viewsHeadmaster

Again, why isn't Bony starting when he was fit enough to start against Wolves? Carlos said he started him against Wolves because he wanted to push him, so what's changed? If he isn't injured (again), then it's a ludicrous decision.
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:38 - Jan 13 with 2249 viewsNeath_Jack

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:30 - Jan 13 by pencoedjack

Not far off the truth

Your two favs, Dyer and Big Barts in the starting line up, can't have made for easy reading for you.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:38 - Jan 13 with 2246 viewssherpajacob

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:33 - Jan 13 by Darran

Not just our worst,

In the running for one of the weakest ever from anyone since football began in 1992.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:38 - Jan 13 with 2242 viewsGaryjack

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:33 - Jan 13 by Darran

I'd say it looks like the worst premier league team anyone has ever put on the pitch, not just us!
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:42 - Jan 13 with 2173 viewsshandyjack

how many goals does this starting line up have in them this season?

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:43 - Jan 13 with 2160 viewssherpajacob

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/newcastle-v-swansea/

All bookmakers have cut odds on a home win.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:45 - Jan 13 with 2111 viewsHeadmaster

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:42 - Jan 13 by shandyjack

how many goals does this starting line up have in them this season?

5 for Ayew and one for Clucas, unless I'm missing somebody.
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:47 - Jan 13 with 2070 viewsshandyjack

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:45 - Jan 13 by Headmaster

5 for Ayew and one for Clucas, unless I'm missing somebody.

ayea has 5 in the league?? that's better than i thought. so we only have 2 players in the line up that have hit the back fo the net in the league. this team is baffling

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:52 - Jan 13 with 1974 viewsHeadmaster

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:47 - Jan 13 by shandyjack

ayea has 5 in the league?? that's better than i thought. so we only have 2 players in the line up that have hit the back fo the net in the league. this team is baffling

Not all in the league. I think he scored 3 in the league. Mawson also got one against Leicester.
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:52 - Jan 13 with 1958 viewspencoedjack

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:38 - Jan 13 by Neath_Jack

Your two favs, Dyer and Big Barts in the starting line up, can't have made for easy reading for you.

Luckily Naughtons not playing.
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:52 - Jan 13 with 1959 viewsTreforys_Jack

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:05 - Jan 13 by Jackfath

I wonder if this match thread will turn into the most negative one in PS thread history?

That would take some doin.
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:57 - Jan 13 with 1858 viewsPawelAbbott

I think we could win this. 1-2 late winners again
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:11 - Jan 13 with 1607 viewsjasper_T

Classic Kyle Bartley.
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:12 - Jan 13 with 1564 viewsJonTheJack

I want Bartley sent off. We'd benefit.

Glaciers move quicker than him.
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:12 - Jan 13 with 1546 viewsLoyal

Whatever the outcome this is slow, ponderous, turgid, boring uncreative swansea football. Again.

Please insert weak and pathetic whereever it suits.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2018 15:14]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

N/A. on 15:12 - Jan 13 with 1546 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:39]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:13 - Jan 13 with 1513 viewspencoedjack

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:11 - Jan 13 by jasper_T

Classic Kyle Bartley.

The booking or being turned inside out ?
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:13 - Jan 13 with 1493 viewsjasper_T

N/A. on 15:12 - Jan 13 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:39]

So we can play a slow, old-fashioned centre half at right back.
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:14 - Jan 13 with 1475 viewsSwanjaxs

Here we go again, misplaced passes, coughing up possession, shiting out of challenges... same old same old

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:14 - Jan 13 with 1456 viewsGroo

Getting murdered down their left, Roberts did good against Wolves why not lay him against Newcastle, he is after all a right back.

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:15 - Jan 13 with 1429 viewslifelong

We’re all over the place, it’s not looking good.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024