Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread 00:54 - Jan 10 with 37894 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 13 Jan 2018 14:03]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:43 - Jan 13 with 2107 viewsminimichu

Stonewall pen and Newcastle down to 10 but we're Swansea so don't get the calls. Livid.
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:44 - Jan 13 with 2095 viewsjasper_T

Our players been taking lessons in the Ayew school of diving to ground.
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:44 - Jan 13 with 2092 viewsNogginthenog

fook me definite pen and sending off
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:46 - Jan 13 with 1976 viewsTom1912

Stonewall. Another week, another key decision against us.
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:47 - Jan 13 with 1937 viewsunion_jack

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:44 - Jan 13 by Nogginthenog

fook me definite pen and sending off

Not able to watch the game. What was the Swansea players' reaction?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:48 - Jan 13 with 1889 viewsmagicdaps10

We can see it was a pen, Sky can see it and even Jason Mohamed said it should have been a pen.

Safe to say it should have been a pen.

Last three games

Offside goal allowed.
Red card not given.
Fer red carded.
Penalty not given.

Disgusting.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:48 - Jan 13 with 1856 viewsjasper_T

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:47 - Jan 13 by union_jack

Three or four nearest were screaming for it.
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:48 - Jan 13 with 1848 viewsLoyal

These new rules are working for the home team.

The defender stopping the ball with his arm on route to goal is definitely a bonus.
However, I'm particularly liking the keeper runs in to the attacking player falls over and gets a free kick.
Looking forward to these being implemented next home game because the away team scoring from off side is the only new rule that has gone in our favour. And even then it was chalked off by the newer one of the away team player who used to play for you gets a free goal when offside.
I think there needs some clarity.

HT 0-0, feeling a bit robbed now.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:48 - Jan 13 with 1839 viewscurleigh

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:46 - Jan 13 by Tom1912

watching live on android box...nailed on pen AND sending off
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:48 - Jan 13 with 1839 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:46 - Jan 13 by Tom1912

What a surprise!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:48 - Jan 13 with 1835 viewsJack_Meoff

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:47 - Jan 13 by union_jack

Big appeals mate in fairness. Nailed on. Decisions like that could prove so costly. F*cking rubbish.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:49 - Jan 13 with 1834 viewsPozuelosSideys

Done ok in the first half i guess. Grown into it at least. Feel sorry for VDH, hes no way a left back. Got away with it so far though.

We look a threat from set piece.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:49 - Jan 13 with 1832 viewsminimichu

Referee Scott had CLEAR view.
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:50 - Jan 13 with 1762 viewsAnotherJohn

All the players near the incident appealed straight away. It was a pretty clear-cut and ball.
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:50 - Jan 13 with 1727 viewsTom1912

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:49 - Jan 13 by minimichu

Referee Scott had CLEAR view.

So did the linesman.

How didn’t they deduce between them that that was a penalty. It was just blatant.

We should be 1 up against 10 men in a game we need to win.
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:52 - Jan 13 with 1667 viewssainthelens

Game is there for the taking. Ki needs to push on a bit, can see Bony coming on for the winner last 15 minutes. Fckn cheat of a Ref.....again.
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:52 - Jan 13 with 1651 viewsyescomeon

Very poor half from Ki for me. Constantly hiding, at one point CC had to tell him to come give VDH an option for a throw in. Clucas is having to come back to cover for him, and I think he's made the only switch of play, something that Ki should be doing.

Upthecity!

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:52 - Jan 13 with 1651 viewsicecoldjack

After we cunningly brought Newcastle down to our woeful level we started to actually look a bit like a team. Smart stuff from our coach to do that !

VDH is learning fast in 40 minutes, he is getting exposed and may well need to move positions or continue his batism of fire.

We are so poor in almost every other position i'm past getting upset and just tend to accept thats just where we are. Jordan Ayew is an enigma, is our most dangerous player in a way that he's dangerous to both teams !!

Definite penalty, we were utterly robbed with that but hardly a surprise .

Keep it going 2 nd half and the geordies will start getting twitchy .
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:52 - Jan 13 with 1642 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:49 - Jan 13 by PozuelosSideys

Done ok in the first half i guess. Grown into it at least. Feel sorry for VDH, hes no way a left back. Got away with it so far though.

He's not much better at right back

Fab keeping us in it again. I'd happily keep just him and Mawson and get rid of the rest. Except for those 2 this is a Championship side in all but name.
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:53 - Jan 13 with 1624 viewsLoyal

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:49 - Jan 13 by PozuelosSideys

He's not a right back either ...

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:53 - Jan 13 with 1624 viewsswanjackal

I agree about vdh as left back, he's a full width of a pitch out of position.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:54 - Jan 13 with 1565 viewsjasper_T

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:52 - Jan 13 by yescomeon

Very poor half from Ki for me. Constantly hiding, at one point CC had to tell him to come give VDH an option for a throw in. Clucas is having to come back to cover for him, and I think he's made the only switch of play, something that Ki should be doing.

Hang on, Clucas is playing?
The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:57 - Jan 13 with 1467 viewsyescomeon

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:54 - Jan 13 by jasper_T

Clucas have done alright, but that is probably a sign of how bad our midfield is.

Upthecity!

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:57 - Jan 13 with 1463 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:53 - Jan 13 by swanjackal

I agree about vdh as left back, he's a full width of a pitch out of position.

lol. im getting old. Ignore me

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:58 - Jan 13 with 1434 viewsicecoldjack

The Official Newcastle United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:54 - Jan 13 by jasper_T

Yep, he done a Mesa earlier mun! gave it away while playing it long and square, i wonder if he will now be banished like Roque ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024