Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
#Philyerboots 19:22 - Jan 11 with 71393 viewsswanseacityx

Sumbler is leading a crazy war against the club hierachy but remember it was not that long ago he was drinking champagne and eating hobnobs with the Swansea City elite receiving free executive tickets thanks to his position with the Trust.

Wonder why he is so bitter now all of this has gone?

Dont be a sheep and follow the hypocrite.

Support the club.

STID

#philyerboots

#freeloader
#Philyerboots on 17:47 - Jan 12 with 1701 viewsswan65split

and in the meantime we are at Jan 12 , with no new signings. when 3 points are crucial.

never mind sardines we will get crabs........mind you an octopus in goals would help
#Philyerboots on 18:14 - Jan 12 with 1641 viewsswanseacityx

So in summary :

Jenkins and ex shareholder made bad choices.

The Trust has been a bit of a joke for a few years and should terminate itself ASAP.

Protest groups will harm our chances of survival.

Jenkins & Dineen will both likely quit anyway at the end of the season.

We are not going to gamble big this January.

Negativity at games should stop as its stupid and helps nobody.

Support the team and the whole club as our support could win us a few points.

I am not a troll, I have consistently made valid points and I have apologised to Phil for the OP but have not received one for the retweets just bizzare denial.

Everyone needs to get together and get behind the team.

No more protest groups.
#Philyerboots on 18:17 - Jan 12 with 1624 viewsjack247

#Philyerboots on 17:31 - Jan 12 by AngelRangelQS

Agreed but things don't need to get personal in my view. We all want the same thing.

Completely agree
#Philyerboots on 18:23 - Jan 12 with 1603 viewsDan_Swan

#Philyerboots on 18:14 - Jan 12 by swanseacityx

So in summary :

The Trust has been a bit of a joke for a few years and should terminate itself ASAP.

I am not a troll, I have consistently made valid points and I have apologised to Phil for the OP but have not received one for the retweets just bizzare denial.

No more protest groups.

I can see your point with regards to supporting the team & associated negativity, it certainly carries some validity but are you seriously expecting the whole fan base to just accept what has happened & what is currently happening to the club?

Whether you agree or not, that is just not going to happen!

Still following Dr's orders!

#Philyerboots on 18:27 - Jan 12 with 1588 viewsswanseacityx

#Philyerboots on 18:23 - Jan 12 by Dan_Swan

I can see your point with regards to supporting the team & associated negativity, it certainly carries some validity but are you seriously expecting the whole fan base to just accept what has happened & what is currently happening to the club?

Whether you agree or not, that is just not going to happen!

So you admit the protest groups cause negativity which effects the team so you are therefore saying you will carry on despite the fact its assisting our relegation.

Not causing. Assisting.
#Philyerboots on 18:28 - Jan 12 with 1583 viewsHeadmaster

So in summary :

No more protest groups.

So, in other words: sit down, shut up, and know your place. If we're relegated, it's the fans' fault for having the guts to speak out, and not those responsible for running the club into the ground in the first place. Righty-o then.
#Philyerboots on 18:30 - Jan 12 with 1574 viewsKilkennyjack

So in summary :

No more protest groups.

Or ....

Club gets sold to get to ‘next level’....
People who sold the club should have left, but stayed
Club is now bottom of the league
Supporters know the club has money
Supporters know the club wont spend money in window
Team needs players
Supporters not happy and feel the need to protest

Have i missed anything ?

Beware of the Risen People

#Philyerboots on 18:34 - Jan 12 with 1558 viewsswanseacityx

#Philyerboots on 18:28 - Jan 12 by Headmaster

So, in other words: sit down, shut up, and know your place. If we're relegated, it's the fans' fault for having the guts to speak out, and not those responsible for running the club into the ground in the first place. Righty-o then.

You are a sheep. You are being led by the egos who are using you as you do not have the intellect to see the bigger picture. I could spend all day debating with the #backtojack sheep but its pointless. I am trying to get my point across to the egos....the ones driving the negativity.

Former shareholders have made mistakes...they will all be gone at end of season anyway.

We as fans can decide...do we spend all season being bitter or do we put it to one side until the end of the season and do whats best for our club?

Support the club.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2018 18:36]
Login to get fewer ads

#Philyerboots on 18:36 - Jan 12 with 1546 viewslonglostjack

#Philyerboots on 18:34 - Jan 12 by swanseacityx

You are a sheep. You are being led by the egos who are using you as you do not have the intellect to see the bigger picture. I could spend all day debating with the #backtojack sheep but its pointless. I am trying to get my point across to the egos....the ones driving the negativity.

Former shareholders have made mistakes...they will all be gone at end of season anyway.

We as fans can decide...do we spend all season being bitter or do we put it to one side until the end of the season and do whats best for our club?

Support the club.

Support the team.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

#Philyerboots on 18:37 - Jan 12 with 1531 viewspencoedjack

So in summary :

No more protest groups.

I have to admit you come across as a pretty spineless type character

Keep slipping your tongue up whichever sellouts arse you are dipping into.
#Philyerboots on 18:39 - Jan 12 with 1523 viewsswanseacityx

#Philyerboots on 18:37 - Jan 12 by pencoedjack

I have to admit you come across as a pretty spineless type character

Keep slipping your tongue up whichever sellouts arse you are dipping into.

This is the kind of thing The Res was referring too.

No need for it.
#Philyerboots on 18:42 - Jan 12 with 1494 viewsHeadmaster

#Philyerboots on 18:34 - Jan 12 by swanseacityx

Support the club.

Sit down, shut up, there's a good boy. Don't question anything, don't speak out. Support the club, because the club is our God. You are stupid. I am intelligent. It must be so, because I say it is so.

And I'm the sheep.
#Philyerboots on 18:46 - Jan 12 with 1464 viewsjasfan

#Philyerboots on 17:31 - Jan 12 by AngelRangelQS

Agreed but things don't need to get personal in my view. We all want the same thing.

I agree.
#Philyerboots on 18:49 - Jan 12 with 1436 viewspencoedjack

#Philyerboots on 18:39 - Jan 12 by swanseacityx

This is the kind of thing The Res was referring too.

No need for it.

I’ve never met Phil Sumbler & I’m not to bothered what Chris’s opinion is on him ( as I’m sure he doesn’t care what mine is )

You come across as someone who probably enjoys some scraps of the sellouts & run back to them telling how you are dissing those nasty groups who are outing them for what they are on social media.

Pretty sad individual
#Philyerboots on 18:52 - Jan 12 with 1417 viewsperchrockjack

I find myself in agreement with many posters who despise me so you re pretty much fooked ,son

Get angry at the right people

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

#Philyerboots on 18:52 - Jan 12 with 1415 viewsJack11

This is basic manipulation by those lacking intelligence. Trying to divide and conquer- going on about 'fake news' etc. Don't be fooled by these people. We have the right to do what the hell we like. There are two types of people in the world, talkers and do'ers. People like the Res and swanseacityx are talkers. Incapable of action and questioning the status quo. Don't let them dampen our anger or make us feel like those in the wrong. It's basic manipulation on their part.
#Philyerboots on 18:54 - Jan 12 with 1407 viewsSwanjaxs

So in summary :

No more protest groups.

So in summary :
I'm bored of you now .
Fuçk off ASAP 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

#Philyerboots on 18:55 - Jan 12 with 1396 viewsperchrockjack

But Res did talk in s bid to DO something but failed as he couldn't interview whilst being in Second Coming mode

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

#Philyerboots on 18:55 - Jan 12 with 1395 viewsharryhpalmer

Not sure what all of this bollox is about.

if Phil has been in the Directors lounge post match and enjoyed a couple of free sherberts post-match, then I have no problem with that at all. Even if he has had his travel paid for, I don't really have an issue on that, if he was there representing the Club/Trust.

1. As the Chairman of the Trust I should be in there, as Directors lounge also has many of the dignitaries from the opposing club.
2. The amount of time he's given up for free, a couple of beers is well earned in my book.

now if he was earning hundreds or thousands in back-handers or getting preferential treatment in earning a contract, that's a different kettle of fish. But that's not the case is it!

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

#Philyerboots on 18:55 - Jan 12 with 1396 viewsDan_Swan

#Philyerboots on 18:27 - Jan 12 by swanseacityx

So you admit the protest groups cause negativity which effects the team so you are therefore saying you will carry on despite the fact its assisting our relegation.

Not causing. Assisting.

Not admitted anything, nor have I said that I am involved in anything with regards to the Alliance or any other group that's recently sprung up, you've assumed that. However, you're entitled to assume whatever you like, but don't go posting anything specifically referring to what you think my actions might or might not be as that has FA to do with you!

Still following Dr's orders!

#Philyerboots on 18:57 - Jan 12 with 1388 viewsswanseacityx

#Philyerboots on 18:52 - Jan 12 by Jack11

This is basic manipulation by those lacking intelligence. Trying to divide and conquer- going on about 'fake news' etc. Don't be fooled by these people. We have the right to do what the hell we like. There are two types of people in the world, talkers and do'ers. People like the Res and swanseacityx are talkers. Incapable of action and questioning the status quo. Don't let them dampen our anger or make us feel like those in the wrong. It's basic manipulation on their part.

Would you agree that protest groups and negativity are not helping our fight against relegation? Would you agree that these protests are better left until we are either safe or down. If it goes to the last game of the season....the protest could happen after the last game outside the stadium.

If you disagree that any of the above is best for the club...there is no point debating.
#Philyerboots on 18:58 - Jan 12 with 1378 viewsTheResurrection

#Philyerboots on 16:36 - Jan 12 by londonlisa2001

On balance, I think that our chances this weekend are harmed rather more by the fact we don't have a right back, a creative midfielder or a wing that can occasionally cross the ball to a forward (I'm not certain we have one if those that's fit either) than by a bunch of people arguing on the Internet.

Call me naive...

No you're not being naive but you are being extremely pithy.

And you of all people should understand the perils and importance of getting the right deals across the line, within budget.

Surely you don't think it's just that easy?!

We are also away from home so won't have to endure the fans turning on our own players the first pass that goes backwards.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

#Philyerboots on 18:59 - Jan 12 with 1373 viewsswanseacityx

#Philyerboots on 18:54 - Jan 12 by Swanjaxs

So in summary :
I'm bored of you now .
Fuçk off ASAP 👍

Standard angry dumb sheep mode.

Baaaa
#Philyerboots on 19:02 - Jan 12 with 1356 viewsSwanjaxs

#Philyerboots on 18:59 - Jan 12 by swanseacityx

Standard angry dumb sheep mode.

Baaaa

No.... I really am bored of your rhetoric.... your like a broken record, have the bolloxs to PM Sumbler and discuss face to face or give it a rest

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

#Philyerboots on 19:02 - Jan 12 with 1356 viewsJack11

#Philyerboots on 18:57 - Jan 12 by swanseacityx

Would you agree that protest groups and negativity are not helping our fight against relegation? Would you agree that these protests are better left until we are either safe or down. If it goes to the last game of the season....the protest could happen after the last game outside the stadium.

If you disagree that any of the above is best for the club...there is no point debating.

It pales in significance compared to the flagrant mismanagement of the club. Here's a point. My mate and me are having jars on wind st and he gets into some bother with 4 big lads. I have 2 choices I can either stand back and watch him get a hiding or I can get a hiding trying to help. I'd help my mate all day long. You'd walk off into the shadows.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024