Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
#Philyerboots 19:22 - Jan 11 with 72287 viewsswanseacityx

Sumbler is leading a crazy war against the club hierachy but remember it was not that long ago he was drinking champagne and eating hobnobs with the Swansea City elite receiving free executive tickets thanks to his position with the Trust.

Wonder why he is so bitter now all of this has gone?

Dont be a sheep and follow the hypocrite.

Support the club.

STID

#philyerboots

#freeloader
#Philyerboots on 13:43 - Jan 14 with 1970 viewsSwanjaxs

#Philyerboots on 21:49 - Jan 13 by Loyal

He was told to leave after club business was being heard by people tenko knew.
And he was the coppers nark when he ran the TITS.
And everyone knew it. It went in favour as well. misunformstion. This is why the more celebrated cultural moments v Cardiff were carefully kept away from him. Even JVZ kept information from him as he didnt trust him.

Yes indeed he was a coppers nark, it took a while to find out why the police were waiting for us whatever pub we pulled into but we got there in the end 👍👮‍♂️

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

#Philyerboots on 13:49 - Jan 14 with 1941 viewsswanseacityx

#Philyerboots on 13:13 - Jan 14 by N_T_J

Totally agree

The thread was created because the planet swans twitter account retweeted 3 of my tweets from 6 months ago on Friday morning. Phil first tried to blame other people who had access to the Planet Swans Twitter account then changed his tune to complete denial despite overwhelming evidence and witnesses.

Some may say this sort of underhand behaviour is consistent with his time at the Trust.

Either way I apologised for the naughty but factual opening post and we have moved on.

No interest in fueds. People seem to take extreme exception to almost anything I say though. I replied to a football thread yesterday in a perfectly sensible way only to receive threatening abuse from all angles.

This is not a very friendly forum.
#Philyerboots on 13:51 - Jan 14 with 1926 viewsSwanjaxs

#Philyerboots on 13:49 - Jan 14 by swanseacityx

The thread was created because the planet swans twitter account retweeted 3 of my tweets from 6 months ago on Friday morning. Phil first tried to blame other people who had access to the Planet Swans Twitter account then changed his tune to complete denial despite overwhelming evidence and witnesses.

Some may say this sort of underhand behaviour is consistent with his time at the Trust.

Either way I apologised for the naughty but factual opening post and we have moved on.

No interest in fueds. People seem to take extreme exception to almost anything I say though. I replied to a football thread yesterday in a perfectly sensible way only to receive threatening abuse from all angles.

Boo hoo 😢 dry your eyes mate 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

#Philyerboots on 13:54 - Jan 14 with 1902 viewsswanseacityx

#Philyerboots on 13:51 - Jan 14 by Swanjaxs

Boo hoo 😢 dry your eyes mate 😂

My eyes are perfect.

Same as everything else in my world.

I wish the same solitude for everyone.
#Philyerboots on 13:57 - Jan 14 with 1872 viewsN_T_J

You dont have to visit the forum.
#Philyerboots on 14:00 - Jan 14 with 1852 viewsswanseacityx

#Philyerboots on 13:57 - Jan 14 by N_T_J

You would love that wouldnt you.....keep the truth away from the sheep.
#Philyerboots on 14:02 - Jan 14 with 1834 viewsSwanjaxs

#Philyerboots on 13:57 - Jan 14 by N_T_J

Spot on mate👍if you run against 99% of the forums participants and continue to make post after post then you run the risk of copping some heat... having said that there is no place for bullying or harassment

#Philyerboots on 14:03 - Jan 14 with 1817 viewsswanseacityx

#Philyerboots on 14:02 - Jan 14 by Swanjaxs

Spot on mate👍if you run against 99% of the forums participants and continue to make post after post then you run the risk of copping some heat... having said that there is no place for bullying or harassment

I am happy to debate any subject as long as it dont turn aggressive or personal which it often does.
Login to get fewer ads

#Philyerboots on 14:03 - Jan 14 with 1811 viewsN_T_J

#Philyerboots on 14:00 - Jan 14 by swanseacityx

You would love that wouldnt you.....keep the truth away from the sheep.

No I enjoy your meltdowns, they are funny!!
#Philyerboots on 14:05 - Jan 14 with 1794 viewsSwanjaxs

#Philyerboots on 14:03 - Jan 14 by swanseacityx

I am happy to debate any subject as long as it dont turn aggressive or personal which it often does.

Well start by not referring to poster's as sheep perhaps? That could be a start 👍

#Philyerboots on 14:05 - Jan 14 with 1787 viewsswanseacityx

#Philyerboots on 14:05 - Jan 14 by Swanjaxs

Well start by not referring to poster's as sheep perhaps? That could be a start 👍

If the boot fits
#Philyerboots on 14:07 - Jan 14 with 1774 viewsSpearchucker_Jones

On another thread you brought a poster's former wife into it. To paraphrase you, that wasn't very friendly.

I'm genuinely not having a go here, in a (slightly bizarre) sense I'm actually looking out for you, you need to start being more circumspect in regard to what you say to people.

If I said what you had said to someone in a pub (or any setting actually), in most cases I'd be expecting a swing, and in nearly all cases I'd probably deserve it.

Be sensible...
#Philyerboots on 14:09 - Jan 14 with 1761 viewsSwanjaxs

#Philyerboots on 14:05 - Jan 14 by swanseacityx

If the boot fits

Then you deserve all the crap that's chucked your way you ignorant buffoon ...

#Philyerboots on 14:18 - Jan 14 with 1710 viewsjack247

An opening post like that and you’re bleating about the forum not being friendly? It became about the planet Swans twitter account when you realised that sitting in the directors box for the odd game was part and parcel of representing the trust and your original rant was nonsensical.

Although I don’t agree with it, there is a cogent argument for putting all the ‘Jenkins out’ stuff to one side for the time being. Your snivelling posts aren’t helping people who do hold that view.
#Philyerboots on 14:20 - Jan 14 with 1703 viewspencoedjack

#Philyerboots on 12:16 - Jan 14 by londonlisa2001

I was enjoying it. It was like an episode of Love Island at one stage ...

Don’t imagine you being a love island type of girl Lisa
#Philyerboots on 14:51 - Jan 14 with 1626 viewsswanseacityx

#Philyerboots on 14:07 - Jan 14 by Spearchucker_Jones

On another thread you brought a poster's former wife into it. To paraphrase you, that wasn't very friendly.

I'm genuinely not having a go here, in a (slightly bizarre) sense I'm actually looking out for you, you need to start being more circumspect in regard to what you say to people.

If I said what you had said to someone in a pub (or any setting actually), in most cases I'd be expecting a swing, and in nearly all cases I'd probably deserve it.

Be sensible...

The thread is now deleted but everyone who read it will tell you Bonymine was being overly aggressive and a massive kunt

I was civil but he went too far. Feck him.

ADMIN; Edited to take personal information away from the discussion. Please do not post this again

This post has been edited by an administrator
#Philyerboots on 14:53 - Jan 14 with 1620 viewsswanseacityx

#Philyerboots on 14:18 - Jan 14 by jack247

An opening post like that and you’re bleating about the forum not being friendly? It became about the planet Swans twitter account when you realised that sitting in the directors box for the odd game was part and parcel of representing the trust and your original rant was nonsensical.

Although I don’t agree with it, there is a cogent argument for putting all the ‘Jenkins out’ stuff to one side for the time being. Your snivelling posts aren’t helping people who do hold that view.

The Jenkins Out agenda should wait until we are either safe or down This is my whole agenda.

Doing it now will not help us. Quite the opposite.
#Philyerboots on 15:06 - Jan 14 with 1574 viewsLoyal

#Philyerboots on 14:53 - Jan 14 by swanseacityx

The Jenkins Out agenda should wait until we are either safe or down This is my whole agenda.

Same nonsense that people spouted last season.
When we survived everyone was so happy they all fckd off home.
Won't work.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

#Philyerboots on 15:10 - Jan 14 with 1562 viewslondonlisa2001

#Philyerboots on 14:20 - Jan 14 by pencoedjack

Don’t imagine you being a love island type of girl Lisa

I didn't see any of them as it happened. But I followed the ins and outs on social media...

I am currently enjoying 'First Dates Hotel' however, which is imagine is similar :-)
#Philyerboots on 15:22 - Jan 14 with 1530 viewsJackBaston

You've said Jenkins needs a statue before? and you're very pro Jenkins?

And doing it now is perfect, and it'll only gather pace the longer into the window he continues to look at sub par signings

Most of the sheep are in the stadium unfortunately, and until they're given both sides of the story, they'll remain oblivious to what's actually going on
#Philyerboots on 15:41 - Jan 14 with 1476 viewsjack247

I understand that viewpoint.

My concern is that if we do stay up, the noise will die down, his apologists will be out in force, we’ll balls up another transfer window and find ourselves bottom of the league with a sacked manager at Christmas time again.

I don’t see us any more or less likely to be relegated this season with or without him.
#Philyerboots on 16:03 - Jan 14 with 1416 viewsDaggyjack

Looking on this forum - I don't know whether to laugh or cry...
Laugh at the childish comments by some on here or cry realising that these people are supporters of Swansea City who either want:

a) the club to fail
b) to points score against other fans of SCFC
c) to continue to make us look a laughing stock to other clubs.

For what it's worth, I feel that the shareholders who sold out have ruined the club for their own ends and HJ should have resigned by now. He and the Americans cannot be trusted and those who stick up for him clearly don't have the club at heart and have their own agendas.
#Philyerboots on 16:12 - Jan 14 with 1375 viewsperchrockjack

Plenty of posters on here care only about their site " reputation"

We re all pretty meaningless in the grand scheme of things

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

#Philyerboots on 16:18 - Jan 14 with 1346 viewsBigPhilG

#Philyerboots on 14:51 - Jan 14 by swanseacityx

The thread is now deleted but everyone who read it will tell you Bonymine was being overly aggressive and a massive kunt

I was civil but he went too far. Feck him.

ADMIN; Edited to take personal information away from the discussion. Please do not post this again

This post has been edited by an administrator

No he wasn't you were. You brought his wife into,it and it was all your fault
#Philyerboots on 16:19 - Jan 14 with 1338 viewsDarran

#Philyerboots on 16:12 - Jan 14 by perchrockjack

Plenty of posters on here care only about their site " reputation"

We re all pretty meaningless in the grand scheme of things

Oh go away you daft twát.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024