Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
#Philyerboots 19:22 - Jan 11 with 72291 viewsswanseacityx

Sumbler is leading a crazy war against the club hierachy but remember it was not that long ago he was drinking champagne and eating hobnobs with the Swansea City elite receiving free executive tickets thanks to his position with the Trust.

Wonder why he is so bitter now all of this has gone?

Dont be a sheep and follow the hypocrite.

Support the club.

STID

#philyerboots

#freeloader
#Philyerboots on 16:47 - Jan 14 with 2279 views3swan

#Philyerboots on 14:53 - Jan 14 by swanseacityx

The Jenkins Out agenda should wait until we are either safe or down This is my whole agenda.

Doing it now will not help us. Quite the opposite.

Delay in wanting HJ out?
What‘s so different now to the other times?
We read that HJ wanted Clements out earlier but it was the owners who delayed the decision.
We read that HJ was willing to sell GS to Everton earlier is the window but it was the owners who delayed the decision.
We read that the owners wanted HJ to stay on after the sale as they trusted his football views.
Where is the connection? they trust him or not, if what we read is true then they don’t trust him.
If that’s the case why should delaying removing him from his well paid position be a hindrance to the clubs hope of staying in this division.
Imo there have been enough decisions made pre and post the sale to tell me that HJ is not the man to support our aim to stay in the Premier.
At the moment the owners have him in place on a day to day basis as it’s the easy option, but they call the shots on any big decision.
2 ½ weeks to the end of the transfer window and any player coming in should already be lined up.
I’m sorry to say, but that line has been crossed, enough chances (transfer windows) have gone, delaying now makes no difference, but it might give fans yet another view of what the owners have in store, although that view seems very, very clear
#Philyerboots on 17:56 - Jan 14 with 2190 viewswaynekerr55

#Philyerboots on 15:10 - Jan 14 by londonlisa2001

I didn't see any of them as it happened. But I followed the ins and outs on social media...

I am currently enjoying 'First Dates Hotel' however, which is imagine is similar :-)

Ooo lala Lisa.

What did you make of the guy who was Noel Edmunds on meth? His orange suit

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

#Philyerboots on 18:23 - Jan 14 with 2136 viewsNirvana

#Philyerboots on 14:43 - Jan 13 by TheResurrection

Course you're not and allow me.

Pick one username from Nirvana or Ferrie and stick to it.

I don't mind getting it out there and having a say, it's what a forum is all about.

You carry on with being the little coward you are,what hiding behind multiple usernames and lurking in the bushes like the nonce you are.

You really do seem to be obsessed with me, quite like your little "friend" Dimi. You're clearly threatened.

And just the typical little res comeback when you're shown to be absolutely wrong about everything related to football. Everyone who disagrees with your bbullsshitt is the same person apparently, or a "nonce" or "coward".

You've done this shtick for quite awhile now, because you're a little forum pussy and it's all you got. A scared little 'facking' clown who threatens everyone because of your own deep-seated feelings of inadequacy (and homosexuality).

As I've said to you before, I have and have always had just one username. Go ahead, ask the mods you little crybaby. You have changed yours several times. And I'm sure you have your little multiples, everyone knows you do (swanseacityx is perhaps the most recent).

Your little bbullsshitt everytime you're called on your MASSIVE BBULLSSHITT is to be expected. You're just that big of a pussy and a coward, and you need this forum more than anyone (along with Dimi, your little "friend").

Off you go again, "depressed" and "not hiding". Ffukkingg clown.
#Philyerboots on 18:25 - Jan 14 with 2135 viewslondonlisa2001

#Philyerboots on 17:56 - Jan 14 by waynekerr55

Ooo lala Lisa.

What did you make of the guy who was Noel Edmunds on meth? His orange suit

He freaked me out when he asked her if she liked being stroked to be honest.

Classic TV though. She went from sobbing about her cat to choosing what to have for pudding in 30 seconds flat. And as for the bunny boiler one... her face when the 'model' (who looked suspiciously like Marouane Fellaini in high heels) walked down the stairs was hilarious.
#Philyerboots on 18:26 - Jan 14 with 2125 viewsperchrockjack

Nothing the matter with homosexuality ,nirvana

Plenty in the valleys but the difference is they hide it because it's such a claustrophobic environment

Ivor Emmanuel ,almost a Neath valley boy and liked young lads to bits

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

#Philyerboots on 18:26 - Jan 14 with 2128 viewsNirvana

#Philyerboots on 14:25 - Jan 13 by FerrieBodde

"Is that why I've championed the Trust in most of my posts on this very thread?"

"Some things have proven me perfectly correct, others I've got wrong."

No, motherfvcker. You've been wrong about literally everything. From Clement, to Sigurdsson, Llorente, Carroll, Clucas, the Yanks, our summer transfer window, everything. It's absolutely incredible how one person could be so horrendously wrong about everything. You'd think a guy with as many opinions as you would actually be right once or twice in a while. As they say, even a broken clock is right twice a day. But nope. Forget all the shit you said about how much better of a side we were going to be once Sigurdsson and Llorente were sold. You even said that fvcking disaster of a summer window was our "best window ever." Then there was that thread you made about how this current side, one that's on course to be one of the worst teams in Premier League history was going to be the "best" side we've had since we were promoted, and how we should stop complaining and "quit the childish quips about 'the Yanks'" as we'd reached "the next level:"

Our Football Club - Better in Every Department. Welcome to the Next Level by TheResurrection 1 Sep 2017 22:06
The Holy Grail of the "next level" is probably already upon us, or at least we're moving towards it, but most of you are too wrapped up in your own miserable preconceived prejudices, you won't open your eyes to realise it.

The Club still isn't perfect, but which one is? The Trust still need a genuine revamp and refresh to communicate effectively to both Board and fans. The friendly game ticket prices is an example of this. But the overall picture is one of a Club getting back on track and improving. Nothing too much to shout about in isolation as the only was was up after the disaster of the last 2 years or so.

But nevertheless we're getting our act together. Off the pitch and since January, on it.

Commercially we will see the benefits, we have professionals involved, true business people with contacts who will increase revenue. Better sponsorships and business partners to be tapped into. The profile of SCFC is on the rise, more professional media interaction, website, Twitter, Facebook, more games being streamed, all on the up.

The football aspect will now follow. The U-23's had a tremendously successful season and our Academy and training facilities are now state of the art. This will only help everything we are trying to achieve.

Anyone one of us that has supported this Club back in the day, when we stop and think about things, will struggle to believe it's all actually been a true story.

We are 7 years - SEVEN YEARS - in the EPL and it's time now to quit the childish quips about "the Yanks" ; "the sell-outs" etc. What we've achieved, led by the old Board and now the new is nothing short of a miracle, it's phenomenal!! I have spent enough time voicing an angry opinion about the goings on of all concerned, but all said and done, they've done us proud.

The football squad we will take into the Premier League from now is arguably the best since we've been here.

Goalkeeper - as solid as we could hope for and Fab is Swansea's no. 1 without a shadow of a doubt. The way we accumulate GK's should mean at least one of them will be good enough to step in if he's ever injured ;-)

Defence - Been a revelation under Clement as we now defend as a team with responsibility for this aspect on every player. Naughts comes in for ridiculous stick but for me he's completely dependable. Everyone loves to scapegoat and bully somebody. Naughts gets too much of this. Cover at full back would've been great but it didn't happen and he won't let us down - same as he didn't last season. Fede and Maws have now formed a strong partnership and have enjoyed playing alongside each other for some time and are growing very strong. I love Olsson, he's as competitive as they come, the sheer determination in everything he does is infectious. We've also got ball players right along the back and we can now adapt perfectly well to a 3-5-2 with Bartley and VdH able to step in when needed. Rangel is an able deputy and Clucas can cover the left. We are solid at the back.

Midfield - We will be very strong and competitive in midfield this season. The signing of Sanches is truly unbelievable and exciting and the options we now have in this area are plentiful - off the bench too. I'm sure Clement and the Board would've loved to add another wider player but we won't be held ransom and pay massively over the odds - that's not good business. Carroll has been outstanding since coming in, Clucas has fitted in with ease and technically just what we need, these 2 will keep the ball flowing freely and accurately all around the park, with Carroll more than adept at set pieces and corners. Fer, Ki and Mesa all have genuine claims of fighting for a first XI slot and Ayew can play deeper or wide to provide options. Leon's still about as are Routs, Narsingh and Dyer so we're not having to rely on the old guard like we did last season, and these boys will still have something to offer as the season goes on, I'm sure of that. Southampton have made Europe on squads similar to ours and we can genuinely aim to look a lot higher up the league than we could this time last season, as far as up as that remains to be seen, but why not.

Up front - Bony, Tammy and Ayew is our strongest front line since the EPL without a shadow of doubt. Bony, in my opinion, is the missing piece in the jigsaw, he has the exact qualities we've been crying out for and Llorente could simply not provide. I think the 3 can play together in a 4-3-3 with Bony in the middle and Tammy and Ayew either side. It won't be Tammy's preferred option, same as it isn't for Rashford, bit it's a genuine alternative option for us.

Options are good and options we now have in abundance.

Manager - Clement has been inch perfect since he's come in and all the options mentioned above, he makes them a reality. His coaching is second to none and the team is able to adapt to any of his demands. He'll also get us playing more football this season and our style of play will be unrecognisable from the sheer tedium of last year.

Next level? We're getting there if not arrived already, so let's see it for what it is, embrace the changes and enjoy what's going to be a bloody good season of football with some outstanding talent on show.

"We are 7 years - SEVEN YEARS - in the EPL and it's time now to quit the childish quips about "the Yanks" ; "the sell-outs" etc. What we've achieved, led by the old Board and now the new is nothing short of a miracle, it's phenomenal!! I have spent enough time voicing an angry opinion about the goings on of all concerned, but all said and done, they've done us proud."

Seriously the most pathetic thread ever made in the history of this website. I'm literally bursting out laughing reading this stuff. You can't make this rubbish up. Saying the old board and the ownership had achieved "a miracle" and that this current shower of shit squad will be the best we'd ever seen. Jesus Christ, I can't take this comedy.

Let's not forget that thread you made in preseason about how "In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing all last season" with Llorente. Imagine passing judgment on a player after 15 minutes of play in a bloody preseason friendly. 15 minutes of a friendly. No, really. And if it couldn't any stupider, saying Abraham was going to "take our forward play to the next level" off that lone 15 minutes. My God.

In 15 minutes Tammy has showed us what we've been missing... by TheResurrection 5 Aug 2017 17:32
... all last season.

Llorente did well under the circumstances and I warmed a bit to him as the season wore on.

But Abraham will take our forward play to the next level and I don't think we need to worry about another big name coming in during August. They'll have to go some to knock this boy out.

It's no wonder you're so angry and bitter all the time and have such serious mental health issues. I can't imagine what it's like to lead a life like yours, always wrong about everything and always doubling down on your stupidity. But please, proceed with your infantile tantrums. It's fun seeing you make a fool of yourself time and time again.

Feel free to have the last word as I'm really not bothered about any of it. Ta.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2018 14:34]

Excellent post, Ferrie.

The guy is as laughable of a football "mind" as they come.

Deranged too.
#Philyerboots on 18:28 - Jan 14 with 2116 viewsperchrockjack

" " stronger squad without llorente and sigursson

#Philyerboots on 18:31 - Jan 14 with 2111 viewsNirvana

#Philyerboots on 18:26 - Jan 14 by perchrockjack

Nothing the matter with homosexuality ,nirvana

Plenty in the valleys but the difference is they hide it because it's such a claustrophobic environment

Ivor Emmanuel ,almost a Neath valley boy and liked young lads to bits

Precisely, Perch.

Nothing wrong with being gay.

But the guy should be open about it instead of allowing those repressed thoughts and desires to eat away at him, like they clearly do. He's really obsessed with "cocks", mentions them all the time.

Sad, really. He'd be a lot happier if he just lived the life he wants to lead so badly.

Glad to have you back, Perch.
Login to get fewer ads

#Philyerboots on 18:36 - Jan 14 with 2087 viewsperchrockjack

It's 2018 ,I think ,yet, chrissy sums out the backward thinking of many in narrow minded valley villages .

It's a fookn fact ,sorry

It's still a macho society for some with women virtually chained to the scullery doing as they re told and anyone not wanting to fight bare knuckled after drinking ten pints of Brains Dark is a poof

Sometimes ,you gotta escape from the bonds of your community

#Philyerboots on 18:37 - Jan 14 with 2089 viewsE20Jack

A Nivvy meltdown, now the thread is complete

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

#Philyerboots on 18:44 - Jan 14 with 2056 viewsNirvana

#Philyerboots on 18:37 - Jan 14 by E20Jack

"Meltdown" is what you do on here all day, everyday, Dimi.

Check your post history and re-evaluate your life, forum troll.

Over to you, Obsessed King of the Last Word.
#Philyerboots on 18:54 - Jan 14 with 2025 viewsTheResurrection

#Philyerboots on 18:37 - Jan 14 by E20Jack

The first mention of tiny cocks and he comes running

Dick talking about his favourite subject again as well, paedo's...

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

#Philyerboots on 18:57 - Jan 14 with 2007 viewsNirvana

#Philyerboots on 18:54 - Jan 14 by TheResurrection

The first mention of tiny cocks and he comes running

Dick talking about his favourite subject again as well, paedo's...

You're obsessed with "tiny cocks" little res.

So much so that's your new official name.

"Tiny cock" res.

Your post history reflects that, not mine.

Enjoy those "late night fantasies" you have of me and Siggy, "tiny cock".
#Philyerboots on 18:58 - Jan 14 with 2005 viewslondonlisa2001

#Philyerboots on 18:31 - Jan 14 by Nirvana

Precisely, Perch.

Nothing wrong with being gay.

But the guy should be open about it instead of allowing those repressed thoughts and desires to eat away at him, like they clearly do. He's really obsessed with "cocks", mentions them all the time.

Sad, really. He'd be a lot happier if he just lived the life he wants to lead so badly.

Glad to have you back, Perch.

This is getting seriously pathetic.

Agree or disagree about football and associated subjects like club ownership, Jenkins and so on, but why not grow up and stop talking about people being gay if they disagree with you.

It's like the playground in an infants school for God's sake.
#Philyerboots on 19:04 - Jan 14 with 1975 viewsNirvana

#Philyerboots on 18:58 - Jan 14 by londonlisa2001

Agree or disagree about football and associated subjects like club ownership, Jenkins and so on, but why not grow up and stop talking about people being gay if they disagree with you.

Yeah, nah, Lisa.

"Tiny cock" res is the one who mentions other poster's genitalia all the time.

I don't.

And he never just "disagrees", there's a psychotic deranged person there and he expresses that everyday with his posts.

You know that.

Maybe stick your neck in during his little "tantrums" with your "infants school playground" comments, yeah?

Otherwise, keep playing the hypocrite role.
#Philyerboots on 19:06 - Jan 14 with 1970 viewsE20Jack

His homophobia is almost as ludicrously ignorant as his football knowledge.

I can only suggest read and smile.

Thats what I do.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

#Philyerboots on 19:24 - Jan 14 with 1918 viewsFireboy2

Infant school children are more grown up Lisa
#Philyerboots on 19:44 - Jan 14 with 1878 viewstaffpunk

Go on lads and lasses, keep it going...

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

#Philyerboots on 20:15 - Jan 14 with 1803 viewsexhmrc1

#Philyerboots on 18:36 - Jan 14 by perchrockjack

It's 2018 ,I think ,yet, chrissy sums out the backward thinking of many in narrow minded valley villages .

It's a fookn fact ,sorry

It's still a macho society for some with women virtually chained to the scullery doing as they re told and anyone not wanting to fight bare knuckled after drinking ten pints of Brains Dark is a poof

Sometimes ,you gotta escape from the bonds of your community

this narrow minded valet villages really is absolute nonsense. Things have changed in the 40 or so years since you have left Swansea. Your obsession with everything being anti valleys is getting more and more people against you.
Ben Davies was born in Neath and educated in the valley. Connor Roberts was also born in Neath and played at junior level for Pontardawe.
Cwmtawe school in Pontardawe was the school the Swans were using for their academy players to get educated. By the way the same school that had a 68% pass rate compared to the 50% the kids in Liverpool got.
You keep claiming how Liverpool is changing. it is about time you opened your eyes to changes elsewhere.
#Philyerboots on 20:26 - Jan 14 with 1762 viewsdonkonky

Totally agree..come on mods sort this out it’s becoming embarrassing!!
#Philyerboots on 20:49 - Jan 14 with 1708 viewsDaggyjack

Some of you guys are a real embarrassment to this forum and to Swansea City.

The mods on here clearly don't have the balls to sort some of these children out and block them from posting their rubbish.

Pathetic and I'm embrassed for you.
#Philyerboots on 21:39 - Jan 14 with 1644 viewsTheResurrection

#Philyerboots on 16:47 - Jan 14 by 3swan

Delay in wanting HJ out?
What‘s so different now to the other times?
We read that HJ wanted Clements out earlier but it was the owners who delayed the decision.
We read that HJ was willing to sell GS to Everton earlier is the window but it was the owners who delayed the decision.
We read that the owners wanted HJ to stay on after the sale as they trusted his football views.
Where is the connection? they trust him or not, if what we read is true then they don’t trust him.
If that’s the case why should delaying removing him from his well paid position be a hindrance to the clubs hope of staying in this division.
Imo there have been enough decisions made pre and post the sale to tell me that HJ is not the man to support our aim to stay in the Premier.
At the moment the owners have him in place on a day to day basis as it’s the easy option, but they call the shots on any big decision.
2 ½ weeks to the end of the transfer window and any player coming in should already be lined up.
I’m sorry to say, but that line has been crossed, enough chances (transfer windows) have gone, delaying now makes no difference, but it might give fans yet another view of what the owners have in store, although that view seems very, very clear

Jesus, Clive, you can't just think things are that simple can you?

You are right that the Americans are having the deciding calls, yes. It's them where the buck stops, but think of this, Jenkins has been able to say to them on at least 3 or 4 occasions now, "see, I told you so"

So to repeat, while Jenkins is in there in the Boardroom offering his say, it's not him that gets to make the call.

But without even that say that wasn't listened to, can you imagine what would happen if they were left to run amok by themselves.

Think of it like this - they didn't listen in the beginning but they bloody well did after.

The Americans haven't got a clue so leaving it all to them would simply be a worse scenario that we have now.

People need to stop and wake up a bit. No, a lot!!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

#Philyerboots on 21:46 - Jan 14 with 1616 viewsTreforys_Jack

#Philyerboots on 21:39 - Jan 14 by TheResurrection

Jesus, Clive, you can't just think things are that simple can you?

You are right that the Americans are having the deciding calls, yes. It's them where the buck stops, but think of this, Jenkins has been able to say to them on at least 3 or 4 occasions now, "see, I told you so"

So to repeat, while Jenkins is in there in the Boardroom offering his say, it's not him that gets to make the call.

But without even that say that wasn't listened to, can you imagine what would happen if they were left to run amok by themselves.

Think of it like this - they didn't listen in the beginning but they bloody well did after.

The Americans haven't got a clue so leaving it all to them would simply be a worse scenario that we have now.

People need to stop and wake up a bit. No, a lot!!!

Yeah I can see that the Americans don't have a clue and Jenkins maybe able to rein them in a bit........... Who was it who got them involved ?
#Philyerboots on 22:00 - Jan 14 with 1580 viewsTheResurrection

#Philyerboots on 21:46 - Jan 14 by Treforys_Jack

Yeah I can see that the Americans don't have a clue and Jenkins maybe able to rein them in a bit........... Who was it who got them involved ?

You know the answer so instead of trying to be a funny bugger, how does a reply help anything.

We all get that bit you see. Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen, Katzen, Davies, Van Sweden all sold their shares to a group of people they did not, or could not, know how they would run the Club after.

They did it without consulting the Trust, who maybe could have asked certain questions and doe some kind of due diligence.

They messed up their legacy for ever more and will never be properly forgiven.

Happy so far?

Bastards, kunts, sell outs, greedy whatever's......

Happier??

Good, so now that's all out of your system, how is going over this forever and a day going to help the football club and it's league position?

#Philyerboots on 22:19 - Jan 14 with 1539 viewsMoscowJack

#Philyerboots on 22:00 - Jan 14 by TheResurrection

You know the answer so instead of trying to be a funny bugger, how does a reply help anything.

We all get that bit you see. Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen, Katzen, Davies, Van Sweden all sold their shares to a group of people they did not, or could not, know how they would run the Club after.

They did it without consulting the Trust, who maybe could have asked certain questions and doe some kind of due diligence.

They messed up their legacy for ever more and will never be properly forgiven.

Happy so far?

Bastards, kunts, sell outs, greedy whatever's......

Happier??

Good, so now that's all out of your system, how is going over this forever and a day going to help the football club and it's league position?

My 2 cents on this.....

The Yanks believed (rightly or wrongly) that they had some sort of genius in Jenkins and I'm sure he didn't play down his role to them either. Sadly, he's not and his luck is as bad now as it was good 5 years ago.

The Yanks, hopefully knowing that they don't know enough, will SURELY be seeing that there are too many things going wrong (in both managerial and player appointments) not to question Jenkins' position.

My personal guess is that they expect Jenkins to walk at the end of this season (especially if it's true about being tied in for two years after the deal) and will have a replacement lined up, but nothing will happen between now and then. Even if he wasn't to walk, I think they would be inclined to push him as all of the Americans that I've ever come across haven't been slow in replacing failure. Quite the opposite actually.

The problem is, our fate will be decided by then so the quality of "CEO" or "Chairman" will be dictated by budget and we could then see the farce deteriorate with someone line Landon Donovan coming in. Some might say that anyone's better than Jenkins at the moment, but that's not true.

I would like to think that the Yanks will put some value on employing top people for the top job (they seem to have gone for someone experienced in Pearlman) but nothing is going to change until the end of the season.

Jenkins has failed us over and over and over again (having admittedly previously over-delivered for 10+ years) but the cold fact is that he's not going to be replaced this season. If the anger continues to be shown towards him and Dineen, they might be more inclined to walk rather than be pushed, but I doubt it. I think they'll both milk every single penny they can out of the club in compensation or suchlike.

The main question is whether anti-Jenkins abuse can be made without having a negative effect on the players. I'm not sure it can, some don't think it matters and some aren't sure. That's the only real choice we have, as fans, at the moment.

The other important and vital issue is for the Trust to be putting immense pressure on the Board to INVEST in enough good quality players to give Carlo & Co a fighting chance of keeping us up.

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024