Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
#Philyerboots 19:22 - Jan 11 with 72596 viewsswanseacityx

Sumbler is leading a crazy war against the club hierachy but remember it was not that long ago he was drinking champagne and eating hobnobs with the Swansea City elite receiving free executive tickets thanks to his position with the Trust.

Wonder why he is so bitter now all of this has gone?

Dont be a sheep and follow the hypocrite.

Support the club.

STID

#philyerboots

#freeloader
#Philyerboots on 19:42 - Jan 11 with 2399 viewsswanseacityx

#Philyerboots on 19:36 - Jan 11 by Phil_S

No mate you just need to PM me and tell me simply who you are - whether you like to believe it or not you have hit the attacks. On many people

Until that point you are a coward behind an anonymous identity but clearly the fact that you're prepared when you see me to tell me then you wont mind via PM. After all, private is private

Hypocritical

This post has been edited by an administrator

You have got me wrong. I am a nice guy. I would never intentionally offend anyone. I get called a plick on a dailly basis by Darren and have never bit back.

All I care about is stopping the negativity that will hurt our club bigtime.
#Philyerboots on 19:44 - Jan 11 with 2384 viewsPhil_S

#Philyerboots on 19:42 - Jan 11 by swanseacityx

You have got me wrong. I am a nice guy. I would never intentionally offend anyone. I get called a plick on a dailly basis by Darren and have never bit back.

No you have intentionally offended many people (after all I believe you used the word M**gs to describe some in one of your tirades)

So you are a nice person, so am I. So what have you to lose by sending that PM and revealing your identity. Surely you have nothing to hide? I know I havent...
#Philyerboots on 19:45 - Jan 11 with 2365 viewsexiledclaseboy

I’m quite happy to attend a summit meeting of the warring parties as an independent adjudicator!

Poll: Tory leader

#Philyerboots on 19:45 - Jan 11 with 2355 viewsBrynCartwright

Since the sell outs sold up to the cheap Yankee tw*ts that are also driving their other franchises into oblivion this club is and will be...

F*CKED!

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

#Philyerboots on 19:46 - Jan 11 with 2342 viewsswanseacityx

#Philyerboots on 19:41 - Jan 11 by Phil_S

Ah OK can I suggest that you maybe make the same point to the Bidder person who for clarity in case of any doubt

1. Is not me
2 Is not somebody I know
3. Is somebody I criticised publicly for what he wrote.

You are stirring up a very evil agenda and yet you want to do it behind an anonymous name. The PM facility is there - top right hand corner of your screen. Quite happy to arrange a pint / coffee around it.

I have no agenda other than the best for Swansea City and its supporters. Ironic really isn't it. This is taking quite a sinister tangent, being driven by you - are you brave enough to put your name to it?

Look mate I have made my point. We will never agree. I will watch what happens in the next few years then we will see who was right.

I have obviously really upset you this time but maybe it will make you realise all the conflict is not worth it.

I am not going to reveal my identity to clowns on here but will reveal my identity next time we are in company.
#Philyerboots on 19:47 - Jan 11 with 2342 viewsPhil_S

#Philyerboots on 19:45 - Jan 11 by exiledclaseboy

I’m quite happy to attend a summit meeting of the warring parties as an independent adjudicator!

I'm quite happy for you to be the independent adjudicator too. Indeed I am quite happy for swanseacityx to reveal his true identity to you rather than me if that makes him/her more comfortable
#Philyerboots on 19:47 - Jan 11 with 2336 viewsperchrockjack

Ignoring Darren is irrelevant.

I can think of many worthy of the shyte you re aiming at Phil.

I'm not nice at all and hopefully one day our paths will cross and you can explain yourself better

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

#Philyerboots on 19:47 - Jan 11 with 2333 viewsAndyNak

#Philyerboots on 19:42 - Jan 11 by swanseacityx

I once learnt that you can get to the root cause of any problem by asking the simple question “why?” 5 times

So let’s start with “why do you think there is negativity around Swansea City FC?”

I can guarantee the answer to that first question is not Phil Sumbler

Poll: Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

Login to get fewer ads

#Philyerboots on 19:48 - Jan 11 with 2325 viewsJoshTheJack

#Philyerboots on 19:31 - Jan 11 by swanseacityx

Whats done is done. Nothing we can do. We have all watched fan negativity destroy clubs....Blackburn...Villa....Leeds etc.

Mistakes have been made...lets not make another.

Support the club dont attack it

Those clubs you listed all went downhill because of what was going on at boardroom level,Nothing to do with the fans.Sound familiar?
#Philyerboots on 19:48 - Jan 11 with 2323 viewsJackfath

#Philyerboots on 19:47 - Jan 11 by Phil_S

I'm quite happy for you to be the independent adjudicator too. Indeed I am quite happy for swanseacityx to reveal his true identity to you rather than me if that makes him/her more comfortable

Could we have a live reveal like they do for the baddie in scooby doo?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

#Philyerboots on 19:48 - Jan 11 with 2317 viewsNeath_Jack

#Philyerboots on 19:38 - Jan 11 by swanseacityx

Not specific attacks but the agenda in general which has led to attacks from idiots. You know what I mean. For example that horrible little Bidder boy who made fun of someones daughter.

All this comes down from your agenda along with the other clown who blocked me.

People could get hurt...seriously...would you want to think you were responsible for that? If you were JVZ and somebody wrote that about your daughter...what would you do if you bumped in to him? I know what I would do.

Chinese burn?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

#Philyerboots on 19:49 - Jan 11 with 2308 viewsPhil_S

#Philyerboots on 19:46 - Jan 11 by swanseacityx

Look mate I have made my point. We will never agree. I will watch what happens in the next few years then we will see who was right.

I have obviously really upset you this time but maybe it will make you realise all the conflict is not worth it.

I am not going to reveal my identity to clowns on here but will reveal my identity next time we are in company.

Lets keep this simple, you havent upset me but you attack and I fight back - after all you have stated this is OK

We will see who is right in the next few years no doubt although if I am right I will take no comfort in it, ironically if you are right I will be happier. Just seen too much over time to be able to predict

Nobody has stated to reveal your identity on here - just to be in private and you have a cast iron guarantee on the lives of my children that it will stay private and not be revealed. That's your call
#Philyerboots on 19:49 - Jan 11 with 2304 viewsswanseacityx

#Philyerboots on 19:47 - Jan 11 by Phil_S

Are you going to Newcastle?
#Philyerboots on 19:49 - Jan 11 with 2299 viewsexiledclaseboy

#Philyerboots on 19:48 - Jan 11 by Neath_Jack

Chinese burn?

Racist. You’ll be giving him a black man’s pinch next.

Poll: Tory leader

#Philyerboots on 19:49 - Jan 11 with 2297 viewsJackfath

#Philyerboots on 19:48 - Jan 11 by Neath_Jack

Chinese burn?

Nipple cripple. They kill for ages.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

#Philyerboots on 19:51 - Jan 11 with 2269 viewsPhil_S

#Philyerboots on 19:49 - Jan 11 by swanseacityx

No I'm not, I rarely venture to away games these days as other commitments on a weekend around running and general taxi driving

Looks like a PM indeed after all you're a decent chap and whether we agree or not I would assume that you're happy to put your name behind the opinion and viewpoint of yours you value so much

And after all this was just about my representation of the swans trust in the boardroom on matchdays I think wasnt it??

#Philyerboots on 19:53 - Jan 11 with 2240 viewsNeath_Jack

#Philyerboots on 19:49 - Jan 11 by exiledclaseboy

Racist. You’ll be giving him a black man’s pinch next.

F*cking snowflake.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

#Philyerboots on 19:54 - Jan 11 with 2226 viewsPozuelosSideys

#Philyerboots on 19:49 - Jan 11 by swanseacityx

Are you sunshine?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

#Philyerboots on 19:55 - Jan 11 with 2194 viewsperchrockjack

I go to away games Phil ,incognito ,as too many fans seem to wind me up

You ve advised me to ignore cretins like this and I no notice but it might be an idea to ignore this chump

I d only criticise you for not walking up to Jenkins and kneeing him in the nuts

You ve had the opportunity

#Philyerboots on 19:56 - Jan 11 with 2193 viewsChief

@swanseacityx - Do you have any evidence to back up what you said in your tweet?

In what way is this so called negativity from us fans ruining the club? Can you explain your thought process behind that please.

What are your thoughts on ex share holders of the club still gaining privilege and perks out of the club?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

#Philyerboots on 19:57 - Jan 11 with 2180 viewsswanseacityx

#Philyerboots on 19:51 - Jan 11 by Phil_S

No I'm not, I rarely venture to away games these days as other commitments on a weekend around running and general taxi driving

Looks like a PM indeed after all you're a decent chap and whether we agree or not I would assume that you're happy to put your name behind the opinion and viewpoint of yours you value so much

And after all this was just about my representation of the swans trust in the boardroom on matchdays I think wasnt it??

I have had a little think and as much as it is a little funny...the tweet was a bit too personal and I have deleted it.

We all make mistakes.

I will apologise in person next time we meet before telling you how no good will ever come from your agenda against our new and previous shareholders.
#Philyerboots on 19:59 - Jan 11 with 2159 viewsperchrockjack

Negativity is the greatest misnomer on here

We need more ,far more anger, far more obnoxious ,bitter behaviour towards Jenkins

He has no defence

None

#Philyerboots on 20:00 - Jan 11 with 2150 viewssainthelens

You call him a freeloader and a hypocrite and then say it's not personal ? You really are a prick pal.
#Philyerboots on 20:01 - Jan 11 with 2132 viewsjack2jack

#Philyerboots on 19:57 - Jan 11 by swanseacityx

I have had a little think and as much as it is a little funny...the tweet was a bit too personal and I have deleted it.

We all make mistakes.

I will apologise in person next time we meet before telling you how no good will ever come from your agenda against our new and previous shareholders.

#Philyerboots on 20:01 - Jan 11 with 2131 viewsunion_jack

#Philyerboots on 19:56 - Jan 11 by Chief

@swanseacityx - Do you have any evidence to back up what you said in your tweet?

In what way is this so called negativity from us fans ruining the club? Can you explain your thought process behind that please.

What are your thoughts on ex share holders of the club still gaining privilege and perks out of the club?

All good questions but it's clear this moron only wants to exchange posts with Phil.

But of course, it's not personal!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024