Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
#Philyerboots 19:22 - Jan 11 with 71405 viewsswanseacityx

Sumbler is leading a crazy war against the club hierachy but remember it was not that long ago he was drinking champagne and eating hobnobs with the Swansea City elite receiving free executive tickets thanks to his position with the Trust.

Wonder why he is so bitter now all of this has gone?

Dont be a sheep and follow the hypocrite.

Support the club.

STID

#philyerboots

#freeloader
#Philyerboots on 10:41 - Jan 18 with 3608 viewsE20Jack

#Philyerboots on 10:39 - Jan 18 by theloneranger

It is believed Chelsea are not receiving a loan fee for Abraham because their priority was to find the best club for his development. But it has been reported that the successful club would have to pay £1million to cover signing-on fees for the player, his family and his agent.

It has also been alleged that Abraham will be paid more than his £50,000-a-week Chelsea wage by his loan club and the deal will include a lucrative goal bonus.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/06/28/tammy-abraham-sign-50k-a-week-che

Someone with sense I see.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

#Philyerboots on 10:44 - Jan 18 with 3592 views34dfgdf54

#Philyerboots on 10:40 - Jan 18 by E20Jack

You rest your case because I told you to google it?

You do realise that it is probably the top few search results on google if you type it in right?

You really are thick. Genuinely

"It is believed"

From the Guardian.

Yeah, I do rest my case. "Worldwide Reports" lol.
#Philyerboots on 10:46 - Jan 18 with 3586 viewsE20Jack

#Philyerboots on 10:44 - Jan 18 by 34dfgdf54

"It is believed"

From the Guardian.

Yeah, I do rest my case. "Worldwide Reports" lol.

"I think I remember a conversation".

From the Trust.

Thank God you do, because you are talking utter twaddle.

#Philyerboots on 10:47 - Jan 18 with 3578 views34dfgdf54

#Philyerboots on 10:46 - Jan 18 by E20Jack

"I think I remember a conversation".

From the Trust.

Thank God you do, because you are talking utter twaddle.

<< It has also been alleged that Abraham will be paid more than his £50,000-a-week Chelsea wage by his loan club and the deal will include a lucrative goal bonus >>

Oh right.

Atleast we haven't spent much on the goal bonus.

Free
#Philyerboots on 10:48 - Jan 18 with 3575 viewsE20Jack

#Philyerboots on 10:47 - Jan 18 by 34dfgdf54

<< It has also been alleged that Abraham will be paid more than his £50,000-a-week Chelsea wage by his loan club and the deal will include a lucrative goal bonus >>

Oh right.

Atleast we haven't spent much on the goal bonus.

Free

Oh my word, Risca believes free transfers and loan players play for free.

When you dont think he could get thicker... He gets thicker.

#Philyerboots on 10:48 - Jan 18 with 3570 views34dfgdf54

#Philyerboots on 10:48 - Jan 18 by E20Jack

Oh my word, Risca believes free transfers and loan players play for free.

When you dont think he could get thicker... He gets thicker.

£50k a week.... For a cover striker.

Digging yourself deeper.
#Philyerboots on 10:50 - Jan 18 with 3563 viewsE20Jack

#Philyerboots on 10:48 - Jan 18 by 34dfgdf54

£50k a week.... For a cover striker.

Digging yourself deeper.

Absolutely yes, this is the Premier league. I will keep digging myself into this hole of obvious correctness.

Now tell us all, who should we have signed who would be better?

Remember the budget I set now.

#Philyerboots on 10:54 - Jan 18 with 3549 viewstheloneranger

Part of Tammy's deal was that he had to play a certain amount of games before Christmas or he would return to Chelsea!!

So he didn't have to "Fight" for his place.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

#Philyerboots on 10:56 - Jan 18 with 3540 viewsE20Jack

#Philyerboots on 10:54 - Jan 18 by theloneranger

Part of Tammy's deal was that he had to play a certain amount of games before Christmas or he would return to Chelsea!!

So he didn't have to "Fight" for his place.

Everyone has to fight for their place. If he was not good then he wouldnt play, if he went back to Chelsea then it wouldnt matter because it means he wasn't good and thus didn't play.

Thankfully, he was - so stayed. We now have a very good backup striker and different striking option to Wilf.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2018 10:57]

#Philyerboots on 11:08 - Jan 18 with 3506 viewsjack247

#Philyerboots on 10:56 - Jan 18 by E20Jack

Everyone has to fight for their place. If he was not good then he wouldnt play, if he went back to Chelsea then it wouldnt matter because it means he wasn't good and thus didn't play.

Thankfully, he was - so stayed. We now have a very good backup striker and different striking option to Wilf.

Not everyone has to fight for their place, that’s one of our biggest problems.
#Philyerboots on 11:09 - Jan 18 with 3510 viewstheloneranger

#Philyerboots on 10:56 - Jan 18 by E20Jack

Sorry E20....You wrote earlier...."He was brought in to fight for a first team place"

He came here knowing he was guaranteed a first team place, and if it didn't work out he could go back to a cushy lifestyle at Chelsea....and await another loan deal.

This is what's wrong with modern day football. Life's to cushy...just look at our club's youngsters....too much, too early!!

#Philyerboots on 11:13 - Jan 18 with 3504 viewsE20Jack

#Philyerboots on 11:08 - Jan 18 by jack247

Not everyone has to fight for their place, that’s one of our biggest problems.

Well not players we have no feasable alternatives to no, everyone else does though. Unquestionably.

#Philyerboots on 11:17 - Jan 18 with 3492 viewsE20Jack

#Philyerboots on 11:09 - Jan 18 by theloneranger

Sorry E20....You wrote earlier...."He was brought in to fight for a first team place"

He came here knowing he was guaranteed a first team place, and if it didn't work out he could go back to a cushy lifestyle at Chelsea....and await another loan deal.

This is what's wrong with modern day football. Life's to cushy...just look at our club's youngsters....too much, too early!!

I did indeed and stand by it.

He came here as our only fit striker, of course he was coming as a starter. Doesnt mean he will remain one for ever, and he didn't. Because the clause said he had to play a certain amount of games, it doesn't mean he will. Many loan deal end prematurely due to this. If we didnt want to keep him then he wouldnt play.

perfectly fine back up to Bony is Tammy.

#Philyerboots on 20:08 - Jan 19 with 3219 viewsbonymine

Is the Author of this thread ‘gracing’ us with his presence this evening I wonder or is he still on his main course at Morgan’s ?

I don’t want to wish indigestion on you old chap but there are so many people on here waiting for you to post your latest ramblings and bullsh1t on behalf of the SELLOUTS ,we can hardly wait for you to finish your dessert wine .....

In your own time ......😉

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

#Philyerboots on 20:16 - Jan 19 with 3205 viewsswanseacityx

#Philyerboots on 20:08 - Jan 19 by bonymine

Is the Author of this thread ‘gracing’ us with his presence this evening I wonder or is he still on his main course at Morgan’s ?

I don’t want to wish indigestion on you old chap but there are so many people on here waiting for you to post your latest ramblings and bullsh1t on behalf of the SELLOUTS ,we can hardly wait for you to finish your dessert wine .....

In your own time ......😉

Honestly.....I have better things to do. I glance by a few times a week if I can remember to view the latest ramblings of the unhappy dwellers of Planet Swans.

Have a nice weekend.
#Philyerboots on 21:13 - Jan 19 with 3151 viewsBigPhilG

#Philyerboots on 20:16 - Jan 19 by swanseacityx

Honestly.....I have better things to do. I glance by a few times a week if I can remember to view the latest ramblings of the unhappy dwellers of Planet Swans.

Have a nice weekend.

Fair play Tenko you really are a minge
#Philyerboots on 21:18 - Jan 19 with 3135 viewsQJumpingJack

I doubt it is him, if you look at his tweets last year they were anti-Jenkins and the club.
#Philyerboots on 21:20 - Jan 19 with 3134 viewsbonymine

Have a nice weekend.

Nos Da Dai ......see you soon 👍

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

#Philyerboots on 21:25 - Jan 19 with 3120 viewsBigPhilG

#Philyerboots on 21:18 - Jan 19 by QJumpingJack

I doubt it is him, if you look at his tweets last year they were anti-Jenkins and the club.

He was with Jenkins at Newcastle
#Philyerboots on 21:27 - Jan 19 with 3117 viewsQJumpingJack

Yes photos were on social media of them at Newcastle.

SwanseaCityX was tweeting anti Swans/Jenkins tweets in 2017 so it is unlikely to be him.
#Philyerboots on 22:03 - Jan 19 with 3078 viewsMoscowJack

#Philyerboots on 21:27 - Jan 19 by QJumpingJack

Yes photos were on social media of them at Newcastle.

SwanseaCityX was tweeting anti Swans/Jenkins tweets in 2017 so it is unlikely to be him.

I could very well be wrong but wasn't Dai Morgan very unhappy about being booted out of the club a few years back?

He has been employed as Jenkins' driver for about 9 months or so, so maybe he's changed his tune now he's back in the fold (albeit in a far less prestigious role or position)???

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

#Philyerboots on 22:20 - Jan 19 with 3039 viewsAguycalledJack

Why was he booted out?
#Philyerboots on 01:23 - Jan 20 with 2965 viewstheloneranger

Have a nice weekend.

"Honestly.....I have better things to do. I glance by a few times a week"

Waaaaa!!!! It took you all of 8 mins to reply......!!!

#Philyerboots on 20:07 - Jan 20 with 2692 viewsQJumpingJack

He had shares in the club so not sure he was booted out.
#Philyerboots on 01:15 - Jan 22 with 2518 viewsNirvana

#Philyerboots on 18:39 - Jan 17 by Shonky

Jenkins wrote in the program notes soon after we signed Bony that we wouldn't make a habit of paying "12m for a player we read about in the newspaper" . Doesn't sound like was particularly keen on the signing does it?
[Post edited 17 Jan 2018 18:39]

Precisely, Shonky, and Jenkins goes even more in-depth about his frustration on signing Bony here:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/nov/02/swansea-chairman-huw-jenkins-ca

Key quote:

""It's not what we are about as a club," he says. "Just going out and signing a player that scores 33 goals in Holland, anybody can do that. Just pick the paper up every weekend and there's your top goalscorer. I think our strength is to find players who are not quite tipping the mark somewhere else and making sure that, when they get consistency and a proper structure of playing, they come here and do well. We can't lose sight that's where we've built our club from.""

JENKINS OUT.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024