Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
#Philyerboots 19:22 - Jan 11 with 72299 viewsswanseacityx

Sumbler is leading a crazy war against the club hierachy but remember it was not that long ago he was drinking champagne and eating hobnobs with the Swansea City elite receiving free executive tickets thanks to his position with the Trust.

Wonder why he is so bitter now all of this has gone?

Dont be a sheep and follow the hypocrite.

Support the club.

STID

#philyerboots

#freeloader
#Philyerboots on 21:10 - Jan 11 with 2409 viewsItchySphincter

#Philyerboots on 21:07 - Jan 11 by Fireboy2

So you are blaming our exulted chairman for the position we are in now?

And i mean being sold out to a bunch of capitalist locusts only intent on stripping our assets

I think he's implying that we should be grateful.

What he's neglected to mention is that there was also a duty of care, which by devious skullduggery was actively avoided, hence we find ourselves where we are - hurtling towards oblivion, but when we get there it'll be the fans fault for being mean to the former and current shareholders. Simples.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

#Philyerboots on 21:13 - Jan 11 with 2371 viewsswanseacityx

#Philyerboots on 21:07 - Jan 11 by Phil_S

I'm now intrigued - what tweets are you talking about? There was a RT this morning about Man Utd tickets and some references to booking fees?

Screenshots on my twitter now.

Somebody did it on your account and somebody is extremely sad.
#Philyerboots on 21:17 - Jan 11 with 2328 viewsFireboy2

#Philyerboots on 21:10 - Jan 11 by ItchySphincter

I think he's implying that we should be grateful.

What he's neglected to mention is that there was also a duty of care, which by devious skullduggery was actively avoided, hence we find ourselves where we are - hurtling towards oblivion, but when we get there it'll be the fans fault for being mean to the former and current shareholders. Simples.

Still not really answering the questions he has been asked time and time again then IS
#Philyerboots on 21:17 - Jan 11 with 2325 viewsPhil_S

#Philyerboots on 21:13 - Jan 11 by swanseacityx

Screenshots on my twitter now.

Somebody did it on your account and somebody is extremely sad.

It is sad as they certainly dont appear on the Planet Swans tweets - just checked through every one made today. You do know that its possible to make Tweets look like they have come from a different account - can you see the @swansnews part of the tweets?
#Philyerboots on 21:18 - Jan 11 with 2309 viewsjasfan

#Philyerboots on 21:01 - Jan 11 by swanseacityx

Huw Jenkins.

Our current position is one league above where we should be.

We have been here for 7 years.

Thank Huw.

I don't believe one person was responsible for the club's recent success or the current situation it is in. To do so is too simplistic in my humble opinion.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2018 21:25]
#Philyerboots on 21:20 - Jan 11 with 2261 viewsDarran

#Philyerboots on 21:17 - Jan 11 by Phil_S

It is sad as they certainly dont appear on the Planet Swans tweets - just checked through every one made today. You do know that its possible to make Tweets look like they have come from a different account - can you see the @swansnews part of the tweets?

Easily photoshopped.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

#Philyerboots on 21:23 - Jan 11 with 2247 viewsswanseacityx

Nickdergreek saw them so did the other who liked them. Another screen shot on there. Deffo got retweeted this morning as you can see they are above the booking fee tweet on one of the shots. Maybe you better question those who you give access too.
#Philyerboots on 21:25 - Jan 11 with 2217 viewsswanseacityx

Also those tweets were the motivating factor in the philyerboots response so I would suggest you have less trust in your sheep if you really did not retweet yourself.
Login to get fewer ads

#Philyerboots on 21:26 - Jan 11 with 2211 viewsKilkennyjack

I stand with Sir Phil.

Big nose OUT. 👍

Beware of the Risen People

#Philyerboots on 21:26 - Jan 11 with 2210 viewsPozuelosSideys

#Philyerboots on 21:23 - Jan 11 by swanseacityx

Nickdergreek saw them so did the other who liked them. Another screen shot on there. Deffo got retweeted this morning as you can see they are above the booking fee tweet on one of the shots. Maybe you better question those who you give access too.

Youre getting slaughtered like the sheep you are on here. Stop trying to divert attention and answer the plethora of questions that your fans on here are asking you.

Dont want to let them all down now, do you?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

#Philyerboots on 21:27 - Jan 11 with 2198 viewsswanseacityx

#Philyerboots on 21:26 - Jan 11 by PozuelosSideys

Youre getting slaughtered like the sheep you are on here. Stop trying to divert attention and answer the plethora of questions that your fans on here are asking you.

Dont want to let them all down now, do you?

I dont have all the answers. Just a fan. It is what it is.
#Philyerboots on 21:28 - Jan 11 with 2185 viewsBanosswan

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

#Philyerboots on 21:29 - Jan 11 with 2170 viewsPozuelosSideys

#Philyerboots on 21:27 - Jan 11 by swanseacityx

A fan of what? Cos you certainly arent a fan of the same things as the rest of us on here.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

#Philyerboots on 21:30 - Jan 11 with 2159 viewsPhil_S

#Philyerboots on 21:25 - Jan 11 by swanseacityx

Also those tweets were the motivating factor in the philyerboots response so I would suggest you have less trust in your sheep if you really did not retweet yourself.

I'm not sure what you think you saw but had a look at the two tweets that you referred to (no deep searching I can use the scroll down button) and both of them have had two retweets in their lifetime

None of the three people have access to the Planet Swans Twitter account

So technically you have jumped today on something and done all of this on the back of something that doesn't appear to be there.

I have also just looked at one of my retweets from the last couple of days and I cant delete it as I havent added comments?

PM box is still empty BTW
#Philyerboots on 21:30 - Jan 11 with 2154 viewsPhil_S

Who or what is nickdergreek?
#Philyerboots on 21:34 - Jan 11 with 2115 viewsswanseacityx

#Philyerboots on 21:30 - Jan 11 by Phil_S

I'm not sure what you think you saw but had a look at the two tweets that you referred to (no deep searching I can use the scroll down button) and both of them have had two retweets in their lifetime

So technically you have jumped today on something and done all of this on the back of something that doesn't appear to be there.

I have also just looked at one of my retweets from the last couple of days and I cant delete it as I havent added comments?

I dont know what to say

What cant speak cant lie.
#Philyerboots on 21:34 - Jan 11 with 2115 viewsFireboy2

And your inbox will stay empty from messages from this bellwhack phil
[Post edited 11 Jan 2018 21:36]
#Philyerboots on 21:37 - Jan 11 with 2081 viewsswanseacityx

#Philyerboots on 21:34 - Jan 11 by swanseacityx

I dont know what to say

What cant speak cant lie.

And that Anthony guy retweeted it this morning after you did.

Its starting to make sense now why the Trust were excluded from negotiations.

Slippery.
#Philyerboots on 21:37 - Jan 11 with 2080 viewsNeath_Jack

#Philyerboots on 21:30 - Jan 11 by Phil_S

That just shows that WayneKerr used to be a fan of this chap...

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

#Philyerboots on 21:38 - Jan 11 with 2066 viewsSwanjaxs

#Philyerboots on 21:27 - Jan 11 by swanseacityx

Sumbler to my knowledge isn't a violent man, he's offered to meet you for a beer and chat things over 121.... time to man up.....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

#Philyerboots on 21:39 - Jan 11 with 2062 viewsPhil_S

Indeed you are right, what cant speak cant lie. But we have two sets of screenshots, both taken seemingly off Twitter.

One says Planet Swans has re-tweted some tweets, one saying that it hasn't

Some have been posted by me who people know who I am and have read enough posts from me over the years to make their own calls as to the legitimacy

Some have been posted by you who has been posting here for a few weeks behind a pseudonym (apologies if that is spelt wrong) and has been winding up Swans fans on Twitter (whether a troll or not is irrelevant)

I'll just leave it to everyone to decide which ones are accurate but answer a simple question - how many retweets do those two tweets have?
#Philyerboots on 21:40 - Jan 11 with 2049 views34dfgdf54

#Philyerboots on 21:37 - Jan 11 by swanseacityx

Slippery.

You’re a few sandwiches short of a picnic aren’t you fella?
#Philyerboots on 21:40 - Jan 11 with 2045 viewsPhil_S

#Philyerboots on 21:38 - Jan 11 by Swanjaxs

Sumbler to my knowledge isn't a violent man, he's offered to meet you for a beer and chat things over 121.... time to man up.....

Far from it - would happily have a beer/coffee with any Swans fan - have done so many times over the years with many people. And not just those that agree with me either.
#Philyerboots on 21:41 - Jan 11 with 2037 viewsPhil_S

#Philyerboots on 21:37 - Jan 11 by swanseacityx

Slippery.

The Truest were excluded from negotiations as Anthony made a retweet? Thats bizarre logic
#Philyerboots on 21:43 - Jan 11 with 2004 viewsswanseacityx

#Philyerboots on 21:39 - Jan 11 by Phil_S

Indeed you are right, what cant speak cant lie. But we have two sets of screenshots, both taken seemingly off Twitter.

One says Planet Swans has re-tweted some tweets, one saying that it hasn't

Some have been posted by me who people know who I am and have read enough posts from me over the years to make their own calls as to the legitimacy

Some have been posted by you who has been posting here for a few weeks behind a pseudonym (apologies if that is spelt wrong) and has been winding up Swans fans on Twitter (whether a troll or not is irrelevant)

I'll just leave it to everyone to decide which ones are accurate but answer a simple question - how many retweets do those two tweets have?

Clear to see you undid your retweet before taking your screenshots how the hell could mine not be real and active followers of both accounts seen and liked them.

You sir are one slippery guy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024