Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
#Philyerboots 19:22 - Jan 11 with 72591 viewsswanseacityx

Sumbler is leading a crazy war against the club hierachy but remember it was not that long ago he was drinking champagne and eating hobnobs with the Swansea City elite receiving free executive tickets thanks to his position with the Trust.

Wonder why he is so bitter now all of this has gone?

Dont be a sheep and follow the hypocrite.

Support the club.

STID

#philyerboots

#freeloader
#Philyerboots on 21:44 - Jan 11 with 2420 viewsPozuelosSideys

#Philyerboots on 21:43 - Jan 11 by swanseacityx

Clear to see you undid your retweet before taking your screenshots how the hell could mine not be real and active followers of both accounts seen and liked them.

You sir are one slippery guy.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

#Philyerboots on 21:45 - Jan 11 with 2402 viewsexiledclaseboy

#Philyerboots on 21:41 - Jan 11 by Phil_S

The Truest were excluded from negotiations as Anthony made a retweet? Thats bizarre logic

I shall inform our esteemed legal representatives forthwith. This is clearly new evidence.

Poll: Tory leader

#Philyerboots on 21:47 - Jan 11 with 2385 viewsPhil_S

#Philyerboots on 21:43 - Jan 11 by swanseacityx

Clear to see you undid your retweet before taking your screenshots how the hell could mine not be real and active followers of both accounts seen and liked them.

You sir are one slippery guy.

Not slippery at all - generally as straight forward as they come. I get you though, yours are clearly real and I have manipulated mine. I mean there is no other logical solution is there?

What is an active follower of both accounts?

PM box still empty, are you worried about something?
#Philyerboots on 21:48 - Jan 11 with 2375 viewsPhil_S

#Philyerboots on 21:37 - Jan 11 by Neath_Jack

That just shows that WayneKerr used to be a fan of this chap...

And apparently the reason the trust were kept out of the sale discussions

The bounder
#Philyerboots on 21:48 - Jan 11 with 2365 viewsPhil_S

#Philyerboots on 21:45 - Jan 11 by exiledclaseboy

I shall inform our esteemed legal representatives forthwith. This is clearly new evidence.

I'm hoping that it doesn't hamper any potential legal action but it was always said there were skeletons
#Philyerboots on 21:51 - Jan 11 with 2319 viewsswanseacityx

I must be a photoshop genius then.

You are either on some kind of sick joke or you really are slippery

Is it easier for you to undo retweet and screenshot or me to spend hours on photoshop for no reason?
#Philyerboots on 21:53 - Jan 11 with 2298 viewsswanseacityx

There we have it. What a weird slippery guy you are.
#Philyerboots on 21:53 - Jan 11 with 2258 viewsDarran

#Philyerboots on 21:51 - Jan 11 by swanseacityx

I must be a photoshop genius then.

You are either on some kind of sick joke or you really are slippery

Is it easier for you to undo retweet and screenshot or me to spend hours on photoshop for no reason?

Hours? That would take a five year old 2 minutes.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

#Philyerboots on 21:58 - Jan 11 with 2232 viewsPhil_S

#Philyerboots on 21:53 - Jan 11 by swanseacityx

There we have it. What a weird slippery guy you are.

Brilliant. Someone else says it must be true (a mate of yours?) and therefore I become slippery again

This really is going nowhere, you have provided your own screen shots, I have provided mine, I think its just up to those who give a t*ss (which I would imagine is very few) to make their own decision as to who is right

PM box is still empty, I assume that you really are afraid of giving away that information

Twitter often gives things away that appear to be one thing but are another (for example I could change the twitter name very easily to be Nice to Michu) and that means that at first glance it is something that it isn't. Did you actually see the handle @swansnews next to the tweets?

And FWIW if I had retweeted I would probably have added a comment as neither tweet is really consistent with your current guise
#Philyerboots on 22:00 - Jan 11 with 2206 viewsswanseacityx

I followed the link of the retweet notification and it is deffo your account.
#Philyerboots on 22:04 - Jan 11 with 2152 viewsPhil_S

#Philyerboots on 22:00 - Jan 11 by swanseacityx

OK then, it must be

Does that make you feel better. Because frankly I am struggling to care too much about it or why it should matter so much to you. Even if I had done it why would I need to deny it, its hardly a criminal act is it?

Why are you so afraid and paranoid though? I mean its only having the courage of your convictions. Because without it you aren't likely to get too many people even noticing your views

You were quite happy after all to tell me in a group in Newcastle. Maybe you wanted to beat me up

This post has been edited by an administrator
#Philyerboots on 22:05 - Jan 11 with 2143 viewsWarwickHunt

#Philyerboots on 19:26 - Jan 11 by swanseacityx

People are fckking with my football club. I will defend it.

Here's a Kleenex, wipe the shit off your nose.
#Philyerboots on 22:05 - Jan 11 with 2137 viewsperchrockjack

Phil.
You have far greater support than those on here who clearly are and have launched a personal campaign against you

Remember that

We all make mistakes but to see you personally attacked by gutless cretins says how sick we are as an entity

I feel we re simply filth

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

#Philyerboots on 22:10 - Jan 11 with 2092 viewsFireboy2

#Philyerboots on 22:00 - Jan 11 by swanseacityx

If you have anthing about yourself you would pm phil to arrange a meet but you wont because you are a fcuking sh!thouse
#Philyerboots on 22:10 - Jan 11 with 2071 viewspencoedjack

#Philyerboots on 21:38 - Jan 11 by Swanjaxs

Sumbler to my knowledge isn't a violent man, he's offered to meet you for a beer and chat things over 121.... time to man up.....

This ^

What a spineless t wat this idiot is.
#Philyerboots on 22:11 - Jan 11 with 2071 viewsPhil_S

#Philyerboots on 22:05 - Jan 11 by perchrockjack

Phil.
You have far greater support than those on here who clearly are and have launched a personal campaign against you

Remember that

We all make mistakes but to see you personally attacked by gutless cretins says how sick we are as an entity

I feel we re simply filth

Nobody is attacking me though Rich

This guy started something about me being in the directors box on a matchday whilst Chairman of a 21.1% shareholder of the club. Nothing to see there and a bit odd that he thought there was.

Then it moved onto whether I had retweeted something about Sanches or not which the evidence said I didn't but the evidence also says that I did. Its for others to make a call, I'm not sure that it's enough to warrant 6 pages of a thread.

Finally, it is posts made by someone who knows me but isn't convinced enough by his/her convictions to tell me who they are. Which almost makes any points made not worth responding to but tonight I was in the mood to as it was a quiet evening.
#Philyerboots on 22:12 - Jan 11 with 2054 viewsswanseacityx

#Philyerboots on 22:04 - Jan 11 by Phil_S

OK then, it must be

Does that make you feel better. Because frankly I am struggling to care too much about it or why it should matter so much to you. Even if I had done it why would I need to deny it, its hardly a criminal act is it?

Why are you so afraid and paranoid though? I mean its only having the courage of your convictions. Because without it you aren't likely to get too many people even noticing your views

You were quite happy after all to tell me in a group in Newcastle. Maybe you wanted to beat me up

I am not aggressive and I am travelling with family.

The retweets dont matter to me.

What does matter is you pretend to be true but the way you hid your actions and the denial paints a very different picture.

I can only conclude you are lying to everyone about the twitter feed as its clear from my screenshots it did happen. No doubt.

Only explanation is somebody you dont know has your twitter password and is fccking with you.

Maybe one of your mod sheep leaked it.
#Philyerboots on 22:12 - Jan 11 with 2047 viewsPhil_S

#Philyerboots on 22:10 - Jan 11 by Fireboy2

If you have anthing about yourself you would pm phil to arrange a meet but you wont because you are a fcuking sh!thouse

I'm not sure I want to meet the guy/girl but happy to have a beer if they feel there are things they want to get off their chest

Have made a real clear offer to protect their anonymity as well!
#Philyerboots on 22:16 - Jan 11 with 2017 viewsPozuelosSideys

#Philyerboots on 22:12 - Jan 11 by swanseacityx

What does matter is you pretend to be true but the way you hid your actions and the denial paints a very different picture.

I can only conclude you are lying to everyone about the twitter feed as its clear from my screenshots it did happen. No doubt.

Only explanation is somebody you dont know has your twitter password and is fccking with you.

Wait. You said it was Sumbler making these tweets. Then you also say that one of his mods may have leaked the password to his account?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

#Philyerboots on 22:17 - Jan 11 with 2001 viewsPhil_S

#Philyerboots on 22:12 - Jan 11 by swanseacityx

That is possible, very possible

But to be perfectly fair if that was the case then they could do far worse things than retweet a pretty innocuous tweet from someone like yourself? An anonymous poster who refuses to let themselves be known

I mean surely if they had it in for me and wanted to play with my head then the best way would be to go for people and do some real repetitional damage

The retweets though clearly do matter or you wouldn't be pressing the issue so much

It really is odd

Enjoy the weekend with the family though - wife and kids or just the wife?

#Philyerboots on 22:18 - Jan 11 with 1995 viewsswanseacityx

#Philyerboots on 22:16 - Jan 11 by PozuelosSideys

Wait. You said it was Sumbler making these tweets. Then you also say that one of his mods may have leaked the password to his account?

Phil implied earlier that one of his mods did the tweet before completely backtracking, undid the retweet and pretending it did not happen
#Philyerboots on 22:19 - Jan 11 with 1976 viewsPhil_S

#Philyerboots on 22:18 - Jan 11 by swanseacityx

Phil implied earlier that one of his mods did the tweet before completely backtracking, undid the retweet and pretending it did not happen

Big leap. in fact impressive leap.
#Philyerboots on 22:19 - Jan 11 with 1973 viewsswanseacityx

#Philyerboots on 22:17 - Jan 11 by Phil_S

That is possible, very possible

But to be perfectly fair if that was the case then they could do far worse things than retweet a pretty innocuous tweet from someone like yourself? An anonymous poster who refuses to let themselves be known

I mean surely if they had it in for me and wanted to play with my head then the best way would be to go for people and do some real repetitional damage

The retweets though clearly do matter or you wouldn't be pressing the issue so much

It really is odd

Enjoy the weekend with the family though - wife and kids or just the wife?

Fueds aside it did happen. I honestly dont know if you are lying I am 50/50. If you are telling the truth....change your passwords.
#Philyerboots on 22:22 - Jan 11 with 1933 viewsPhil_S

#Philyerboots on 22:19 - Jan 11 by swanseacityx

Fueds aside it did happen. I honestly dont know if you are lying I am 50/50. If you are telling the truth....change your passwords.

I'm not having a feud with you. I'm just answering all accusations

The "feud" is real in your head though which is why you keep your identity secret. As it clearly worries you that I may know which means you have your own issues to overcome first

I'll take my chances on the Twitter password because genuinely if someone knew it they would have targeted someone other than you to do some damage with the planet swans account.
#Philyerboots on 22:26 - Jan 11 with 1897 viewsswanseacityx

#Philyerboots on 22:22 - Jan 11 by Phil_S

I'm not having a feud with you. I'm just answering all accusations

The "feud" is real in your head though which is why you keep your identity secret. As it clearly worries you that I may know which means you have your own issues to overcome first

I'll take my chances on the Twitter password because genuinely if someone knew it they would have targeted someone other than you to do some damage with the planet swans account.

Fued was the incorrect word. I dont wish any malice on anyone. The way things are going with current agendas I do think its only a matter of time before someone gets hurt. This is why the agenda should stop.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024