Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
#Philyerboots 19:22 - Jan 11 with 72316 viewsswanseacityx

Sumbler is leading a crazy war against the club hierachy but remember it was not that long ago he was drinking champagne and eating hobnobs with the Swansea City elite receiving free executive tickets thanks to his position with the Trust.

Wonder why he is so bitter now all of this has gone?

Dont be a sheep and follow the hypocrite.

Support the club.

STID

#philyerboots

#freeloader
#Philyerboots on 22:26 - Jan 11 with 2237 viewsDarran

#Philyerboots on 22:19 - Jan 11 by swanseacityx

Fueds aside it did happen. I honestly dont know if you are lying I am 50/50. If you are telling the truth....change your passwords.

Well it wasn’t there at 8:55am this morning because I asked you about it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

#Philyerboots on 22:29 - Jan 11 with 2191 viewsPhil_S

#Philyerboots on 22:26 - Jan 11 by swanseacityx

Fued was the incorrect word. I dont wish any malice on anyone. The way things are going with current agendas I do think its only a matter of time before someone gets hurt. This is why the agenda should stop.

Indeed which is why people who hide behind anonymity just dont help those particular moments - especially when they use that anonymity to call swans fans idiots, sheep, m**gs, c**ts and other such insults. I think you are probably clever enough to see that

You talk much about agendas as if you dont have one but you clearly do and hiding behind anonymity just makes it worse when it comes out who you are which it will at some stage (because it always does)

So I encourage you to be open moving forward as many are on Twitter and have the courage to stand behind your opinions, be less argumentative and watch the proper debates and discussions ensue. It's not too late for you
#Philyerboots on 22:31 - Jan 11 with 2175 viewsswanseacityx

#Philyerboots on 22:29 - Jan 11 by Phil_S

Indeed which is why people who hide behind anonymity just dont help those particular moments - especially when they use that anonymity to call swans fans idiots, sheep, m**gs, c**ts and other such insults. I think you are probably clever enough to see that

You talk much about agendas as if you dont have one but you clearly do and hiding behind anonymity just makes it worse when it comes out who you are which it will at some stage (because it always does)

So I encourage you to be open moving forward as many are on Twitter and have the courage to stand behind your opinions, be less argumentative and watch the proper debates and discussions ensue. It's not too late for you

Thanks for the advice....reminded me of the Jerry Springer show.
#Philyerboots on 22:34 - Jan 11 with 2144 viewsPhil_S

#Philyerboots on 22:31 - Jan 11 by swanseacityx

It's good advice. Shame you don't take it on board

Which really means that you carry on doing what you criticise so much.

Good luck this weekend with the family in Newcastle

The PM facility is there, the offer was made, but you weren't brave enough to drop the facade
#Philyerboots on 22:37 - Jan 11 with 2110 viewsFireboy2

You are too soft Phil
#Philyerboots on 22:37 - Jan 11 with 2107 viewsswanseacityx

#Philyerboots on 22:34 - Jan 11 by Phil_S

The PM facility is there, the offer was made, but you weren't brave enough to drop the facade

Who said I would not take it on board? As I said..good advice.
#Philyerboots on 22:37 - Jan 11 with 2105 viewsscruffyjack

#Philyerboots on 22:31 - Jan 11 by swanseacityx

You are in desperate need of counselling
#Philyerboots on 22:38 - Jan 11 with 2095 viewsswanseacityx

#Philyerboots on 22:37 - Jan 11 by Fireboy2

You are too soft Phil

Baaaaaaa
Login to get fewer ads

#Philyerboots on 22:38 - Jan 11 with 2095 viewsSwanseajill

#Philyerboots on 19:48 - Jan 11 by Jackfath

Could we have a live reveal like they do for the baddie in scooby doo?

I'll have a guess.

NigelNits
#Philyerboots on 22:38 - Jan 11 with 2088 viewsPhil_S

#Philyerboots on 22:37 - Jan 11 by swanseacityx

Who said I would not take it on board? As I said..good advice.

Thanks, I await to hear from you on your identity.

We shall have that beer I am sure after all you have nothing to hide

Goodnight now - enjoy the weekend, it's a sh*t view from the away end up there but a great night out. Have fun!
#Philyerboots on 22:40 - Jan 11 with 2068 viewsswanseacityx

#Philyerboots on 22:38 - Jan 11 by Phil_S

Thanks, I await to hear from you on your identity.

We shall have that beer I am sure after all you have nothing to hide

Goodnight now - enjoy the weekend, it's a sh*t view from the away end up there but a great night out. Have fun!

I was there the day Kitson got the hatrick. Great stadium.
#Philyerboots on 22:40 - Jan 11 with 2065 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

#Philyerboots on 22:34 - Jan 11 by Phil_S

As a bystander, the persistent stance of anonymity leads me to only one conclusion; the identity of the poster swanseacityx is contentious and so their arguments are essentially problematic.

PS I can't believe anyone eats hobnobs with champagne, does anyone have any standards these days?
[Post edited 11 Jan 2018 23:05]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

#Philyerboots on 22:40 - Jan 11 with 2059 viewsPhil_S

#Philyerboots on 22:37 - Jan 11 by Fireboy2

You are too soft Phil

Patient I like to call it !!
#Philyerboots on 22:40 - Jan 11 with 2050 viewsN_T_J

#Philyerboots on 19:42 - Jan 11 by swanseacityx

You have got me wrong. I am a nice guy. I would never intentionally offend anyone. I get called a plick on a dailly basis by Darren and have never bit back.

All I care about is stopping the negativity that will hurt our club bigtime.

"I would never intentionally offend anyone" haha you call Swansea City fans "Mongs" on Twitter.
#Philyerboots on 22:43 - Jan 11 with 2029 viewsswanseacityx

#Philyerboots on 22:40 - Jan 11 by N_T_J

"I would never intentionally offend anyone" haha you call Swansea City fans "Mongs" on Twitter.

Mong....such an offensive comment. Grow up.
#Philyerboots on 22:46 - Jan 11 with 1976 viewsPozuelosSideys

#Philyerboots on 22:40 - Jan 11 by swanseacityx

I was there the day Kitson got the hatrick. Great stadium.

A few of us were. Whereabouts were you sat?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

#Philyerboots on 22:47 - Jan 11 with 1966 viewsSwanzay

#Philyerboots on 22:26 - Jan 11 by swanseacityx

Fued was the incorrect word. I dont wish any malice on anyone. The way things are going with current agendas I do think its only a matter of time before someone gets hurt. This is why the agenda should stop.

Your not very good at this are you....

What is your alternative and why, benefits etc...?

Details
#Philyerboots on 22:49 - Jan 11 with 1940 viewsChief

#Philyerboots on 21:01 - Jan 11 by swanseacityx

Huw Jenkins.

Our current position is one league above where we should be.

We have been here for 7 years.

Thank Huw.

I'll quote something you told me on another thread (when asked about the sellouts conduct): "never mind the past, I'm concerned about the present and the future".

So with the present us being bottom, with no decent signings in sight and the future being the championship (and possibly worse) when will your patience with Jenkins finally evaporate?

Try not to ignore this one please

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

#Philyerboots on 22:55 - Jan 11 with 1892 viewsJoe_bradshaw

#Philyerboots on 22:43 - Jan 11 by swanseacityx

It’s vile and offensive to anyone who has Down’s Syndrome or anyone who has ever had anything to do with them.

It says a great deal deal about you that you use the term.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

#Philyerboots on 22:57 - Jan 11 with 1867 viewsTheResurrection

#Philyerboots on 20:53 - Jan 11 by Garyjack

Sorry Chris but c'mon eh! Nothing to say about swanseacityx? The anonymous coward who is everything you've always hated in a poster on here?

Yeah I don't like the anon stuff, but that's what Phil has enjoyed and these are the cards he's always played on these sites over the years.

Even now, the Planet Swans admins on Twitter want to retain their anonymity. Fack it, the whole situation is descending into a farce and the fans, yes, THE FANS are hell bent on accelerating our demise.

I dont know who swanseacityx is but I agree with his concerns, but you know that, everyone on here probably does. I don't blame the fans, he or she has also said the same thing.

BUT I DO DETEST the way our fans are behaving now. The negativity is dragging us down and it's being led and fuelled by these groups, 1 that Phil like some kind of spoilt child went off and petulantly formed, and I'm finding it hard to forgive him for, because this will only end with us going in 1 direction - South at a rate of knots.

There's no balance, there's no sense in many arguments, the valid criticisms are being lost in a sea of vengeful hate and there's a senile old 70 odd year old actually advocating violence with every post.

I'm all for doing the right thing, I'm all for wanting the Club to be as it was a few years ago, I'm all for a time when it was only ever me having a pop at Jenkins and Co and getting slated right, left and centre for it.

But I've never felt so disillusioned by our supporters as I do now.

We need to do things properly and most of all fairly and through the Trust, and if Phil had any sense he would distance himself from this ridiculous group and encourage everyone to stay positive and leave the Trust deal with the timely removal and replacement of Huw Jenkins.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

#Philyerboots on 23:09 - Jan 11 with 1797 viewsswanseacityx

#Philyerboots on 22:57 - Jan 11 by TheResurrection

Yeah I don't like the anon stuff, but that's what Phil has enjoyed and these are the cards he's always played on these sites over the years.

Even now, the Planet Swans admins on Twitter want to retain their anonymity. Fack it, the whole situation is descending into a farce and the fans, yes, THE FANS are hell bent on accelerating our demise.

I dont know who swanseacityx is but I agree with his concerns, but you know that, everyone on here probably does. I don't blame the fans, he or she has also said the same thing.

BUT I DO DETEST the way our fans are behaving now. The negativity is dragging us down and it's being led and fuelled by these groups, 1 that Phil like some kind of spoilt child went off and petulantly formed, and I'm finding it hard to forgive him for, because this will only end with us going in 1 direction - South at a rate of knots.

There's no balance, there's no sense in many arguments, the valid criticisms are being lost in a sea of vengeful hate and there's a senile old 70 odd year old actually advocating violence with every post.

I'm all for doing the right thing, I'm all for wanting the Club to be as it was a few years ago, I'm all for a time when it was only ever me having a pop at Jenkins and Co and getting slated right, left and centre for it.

But I've never felt so disillusioned by our supporters as I do now.

We need to do things properly and most of all fairly and through the Trust, and if Phil had any sense he would distance himself from this ridiculous group and encourage everyone to stay positive and leave the Trust deal with the timely removal and replacement of Huw Jenkins.

Agree.
#Philyerboots on 23:14 - Jan 11 with 1760 viewsN_T_J

#Philyerboots on 22:43 - Jan 11 by swanseacityx

Yes it is
#Philyerboots on 23:18 - Jan 11 with 1738 viewsGixerJack

#Philyerboots on 21:40 - Jan 11 by 34dfgdf54

You’re a few sandwiches short of a picnic aren’t you fella?

To suggest there's a picnic in an insult to baskets
#Philyerboots on 23:37 - Jan 11 with 1680 viewsLeonWasGod

#Philyerboots on 22:40 - Jan 11 by JACKMANANDBOY

As a bystander, the persistent stance of anonymity leads me to only one conclusion; the identity of the poster swanseacityx is contentious and so their arguments are essentially problematic.

PS I can't believe anyone eats hobnobs with champagne, does anyone have any standards these days?
[Post edited 11 Jan 2018 23:05]

It's completely bizarre. Of course the Trust Chair would be in the directors box from time to time. He can't prove the tweets were retweeted. But even if they were, so what? Why would it matter and why go on the offensive? None of it makes any sense, unless it's a case of any excuse for a personal attack (for reasons we can only guess). Pathetic really.
#Philyerboots on 23:47 - Jan 11 with 1651 viewsPentyrchJack

If you referred to me in that way I would be considering action for libelous comments. A character assassination on Phil is a spineless act especially when you hide behind anonymity.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024