Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
#Philyerboots 19:22 - Jan 11 with 72297 viewsswanseacityx

Sumbler is leading a crazy war against the club hierachy but remember it was not that long ago he was drinking champagne and eating hobnobs with the Swansea City elite receiving free executive tickets thanks to his position with the Trust.

Wonder why he is so bitter now all of this has gone?

Dont be a sheep and follow the hypocrite.

Support the club.

STID

#philyerboots

#freeloader
#Philyerboots on 09:12 - Jan 12 with 1927 viewsTheResurrection

#Philyerboots on 09:09 - Jan 12 by Fireboy2

The sellouts and the yanks absolutely love people like you

You are fast becoming another one that's only interested in ganging up and railroading discussion.

Happy to debate, but only fair debate.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

#Philyerboots on 09:13 - Jan 12 with 1933 viewsPhil_S

#Philyerboots on 08:59 - Jan 12 by TheResurrection

Oh I will gladly respond.

You talk about respecting anonymity yet you've literally badgered Swanseacityx into revealing who he is. You've also let your usual sycophantic cronies gang up and bully him, a good few have said some particular nasty things....

And this is what you do....

This is what you've always done.

This and ban people that disagreed with your ridiculously cosy relationship with the selling shareholders.

You and your Vice Chairman also lied to your members and you went out of your way to protect the Americans by railroading pertinent questions in a fans forum

You are not Saint Phil, although that's very much how you see yourself and like to portray yourself. You are someone that's had your chance and, let's be honest here, the outcome wasn't great, was it?

As far as when I was having a pop at all and sundry as you call it, well if you can't see the difference in that and what's happening now, you can't tell the difference between mass victimisation and bullying and a lone voice trying to keep everyone on their toes.

I would never and never will join a band of people who are doing what they're doing now, it's everything I hate in life.

All these protest groups are actually achieving is giving more and more fans the legitimacy to hurl disgusting abuse and when they forget about Jenkins for one second they aim for our so called weaker players.

It's horrible to be in the East and I'm honestly considering packing it all in, not because of the selling shareholders, I agree what they've done was terrible and could've been handled a lot better, I agree they put their own interests ahead in making their decisions, I get all that, but for me, the fans now have just lot the plot.... And this has got a whole lot worse since your email on here.

So, you're not only happy with losing the Trust on your watch, now you want to be a major factor in accelerating our demise.

Think about that, Saint.

Thank you
#Philyerboots on 09:16 - Jan 12 with 1918 viewsjohnlangy

Tw*t.
#Philyerboots on 09:17 - Jan 12 with 1911 viewsTheResurrection

#Philyerboots on 09:13 - Jan 12 by Phil_S

Thank you

You haven't got the tools for a proper debate on this.

Oh, and I forgot Shaky, you banned him too!!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

#Philyerboots on 09:22 - Jan 12 with 1894 viewsPhil_S

#Philyerboots on 09:17 - Jan 12 by TheResurrection

You haven't got the tools for a proper debate on this.

Oh, and I forgot Shaky, you banned him too!!!

I had it

I had my say, you had yours. The opinions differ but they won’t change
#Philyerboots on 09:22 - Jan 12 with 1891 viewsDarran

Let’s be honest here we’ve all met pathetic awkward twáts in life that never fit in.
When everyone was praising Jenkins and the board for doing such a wonderful job The Res wanted them gone,he actually wanted Jenkins gone in pre-season before we got promoted.
Now everyone hates them and wants them gone for going a long way to destroying everything we had The Res loves them and wants them to stay.

Very strange and of course if we get regulated to The Championship it’ll be all Phil Sumblers fault.
Guffaw.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

#Philyerboots on 09:25 - Jan 12 with 1881 viewsFireboy2

#Philyerboots on 09:12 - Jan 12 by TheResurrection

You are fast becoming another one that's only interested in ganging up and railroading discussion.

Happy to debate, but only fair debate.

And you only come on to get into the people who are (rightly) angry at whats gone on at the club

Theirs and my reaction is a natural one to what we see as our club going on downward spiral

I just dont get why you think sitting on our hands for the next 4 months will help whilst the sellouts and yanks are given a free and easy ride
#Philyerboots on 09:29 - Jan 12 with 1860 viewsHeadmaster

#Philyerboots on 09:22 - Jan 12 by Darran

Let’s be honest here we’ve all met pathetic awkward twáts in life that never fit in.
When everyone was praising Jenkins and the board for doing such a wonderful job The Res wanted them gone,he actually wanted Jenkins gone in pre-season before we got promoted.
Now everyone hates them and wants them gone for going a long way to destroying everything we had The Res loves them and wants them to stay.

Very strange and of course if we get regulated to The Championship it’ll be all Phil Sumblers fault.
Guffaw.

Isn’t Resurrection the one who said we should sell Siggurdsson and Llorente last January? And then we’d be playing fast-flowing, attacking football or something. Does anybody really take him seriously?
Login to get fewer ads

#Philyerboots on 09:39 - Jan 12 with 1832 viewsCheeseBalls

#Philyerboots on 09:29 - Jan 12 by Headmaster

Isn’t Resurrection the one who said we should sell Siggurdsson and Llorente last January? And then we’d be playing fast-flowing, attacking football or something. Does anybody really take him seriously?

He is to football knowledge what magicdaps is to transfer talk.
#Philyerboots on 09:55 - Jan 12 with 1785 viewsswancity

Ive just read bits of this thread. It's sad. Sad to see what the club has become. But although Res as always makes good points, I don't think he's fully appreciating here that the culprits are our previous owners. It's all stemmed from their greedy actions and it's now a train hurtling at speed with a serious crash at the end the only outcome. Only then will we be able to make a 999 call to begin the recuperation process in unity.
As for supporter groups, people are very unhappy, it will cause division as they care and different people show their emotions in different ways. There's no right or wrong. But those bastards including Jenkins and Dineen have a lot to answer for. Hopefully it will be in a court of law.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

#Philyerboots on 09:57 - Jan 12 with 1774 viewsperchrockjack

The Resurection .
Debate? Well, regular readers over the years know exactly what is entails with him . Abuse.

Nothing more.

Sycophants? Well seems a guy who loves being feared,or looked up to in some way. Loves attention

Pack it in,after all those hard miles. Please God

I'm beholden to nobody on here and I ll fall out with anyone or eveyone including Phil but looking at his past record and the unadulterated personal filth coming from Cwmdare I know who I respect more.

Phil s only problem is being too soft with posters like Res and me and Darran come to that .

Just look at the state we re in

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

#Philyerboots on 10:00 - Jan 12 with 1763 viewsFireboy2

#Philyerboots on 09:55 - Jan 12 by swancity

Ive just read bits of this thread. It's sad. Sad to see what the club has become. But although Res as always makes good points, I don't think he's fully appreciating here that the culprits are our previous owners. It's all stemmed from their greedy actions and it's now a train hurtling at speed with a serious crash at the end the only outcome. Only then will we be able to make a 999 call to begin the recuperation process in unity.
As for supporter groups, people are very unhappy, it will cause division as they care and different people show their emotions in different ways. There's no right or wrong. But those bastards including Jenkins and Dineen have a lot to answer for. Hopefully it will be in a court of law.

Well explained matey

This is what happens when people care

They squabble

Im just hoping this crash we are heading for is a minor and not major one
#Philyerboots on 10:10 - Jan 12 with 1729 viewsTheResurrection

#Philyerboots on 09:25 - Jan 12 by Fireboy2

And you only come on to get into the people who are (rightly) angry at whats gone on at the club

Theirs and my reaction is a natural one to what we see as our club going on downward spiral

I just dont get why you think sitting on our hands for the next 4 months will help whilst the sellouts and yanks are given a free and easy ride

No I don't mate, I love talking about the Swans and the football.

This football club has pretty much been my life so the last thing I do is just come on here with any other agenda other than wanting the best for it.

I've criticised the old board a whole lot, I've raised attention to many things I didn't like over the years, including Jenkins meddling in football matters. I stand by all those things as I passionately believed them at the time of writing about it.

Looking back, some things I still agree with, some I don't. I did indeed ask for Jenkins to stand down when Sousa went, but it turned out for the best for us. I was wrong, although, a lot of what I say, often after a game or a few beers, is sometimes a little tongue in cheek or just the venting of spleen.

But one or two voices doesn't equate to what's going on now and how that's affecting the whole fanbase and club itself.

#Philyerboots on 10:13 - Jan 12 with 1728 viewsMo_Wives

#Philyerboots on 08:44 - Jan 12 by taffpunk

Fair play, first time I've looked on here for a while. You lot are fruitcakes, a club and it's supporters falling apart in front of my very eyes. I wasn't looking forward to going into work today after feeling rough this week, but I'm now going in with a spring in my step.
Cheers for the chuckles...

Excellent. The people visiting the glory hole you operate should be in for a treat today.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

#Philyerboots on 10:15 - Jan 12 with 1714 viewsSTID2017

#Philyerboots on 09:09 - Jan 12 by TheResurrection

You're not the brightest little button I've ever come across, that's for sure, but let me explain.

Phil has used this site, literally USED it in very dark ways over the years. You see when you're site admin and owner there's many things you can do to railroad discussion you don't like or ban posters. Myself, Parlay, Spratty were all banned and repeatedly, and why? Well we all shared the same message, which was one largely oftrying to get Phil and the Trust to do the right thing, to be honest with us and its members and to stand up for us all.

Instead of acting on this, Phil and his many acolytes, admins and general sycophants would always gang up and bully posters, much like what's going on right now, to which the absolutely disgusting way this site is moderated, he manipulatingly takes advantage of.

Think about that, but you need to go off and lie down in a dark room and think about it, as things don't come thru easily to you.

You talk about bullies - you're the biggest bully on here.
Nobody can own an fans forum.
It's not like Phil and co were selling us a service. If we didn't agree with what he or others post or put on the site, we can somply not read the site.
Other forums and social media outlets are always available.
As for being Anon ( which was the only point I challenged), as I said before of all the people involved with the Trust, admin and posters on here, Phil was the most well known. This shows how childish your jibe at him hiding is, and just undermines the credibility of everything else you post.
Clear that when you don't agree with thiings I or others post you resort to snide little remarks.
You know nothing about myself, so just keep the arguments football based then we can all have an adult debate.
Make them personal, then you've lost before you start

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

#Philyerboots on 10:26 - Jan 12 with 1664 viewsTheResurrection

#Philyerboots on 09:57 - Jan 12 by perchrockjack

The Resurection .
Debate? Well, regular readers over the years know exactly what is entails with him . Abuse.

Nothing more.

Sycophants? Well seems a guy who loves being feared,or looked up to in some way. Loves attention

Pack it in,after all those hard miles. Please God

I'm beholden to nobody on here and I ll fall out with anyone or eveyone including Phil but looking at his past record and the unadulterated personal filth coming from Cwmdare I know who I respect more.

Phil s only problem is being too soft with posters like Res and me and Darran come to that .

Just look at the state we re in

No, just look at the state YOU'RE in.

You are a messed up old guy who's got a chip on his shoulder about his home town because you've not been welcome there for thirty, forty years. You've had to do a life's purgatory in Merseyside, miles away from home, miles away from friends and it's made you the mess you are.

You've maybe seen 15 matches in 20 odd years. It's as pathetic as your rallying calls to inflict violence on people

And at your age....?! Jesus wept. Embarrassment.

#Philyerboots on 10:31 - Jan 12 with 1645 viewsTheResurrection

#Philyerboots on 10:15 - Jan 12 by STID2017

You talk about bullies - you're the biggest bully on here.
Nobody can own an fans forum.
It's not like Phil and co were selling us a service. If we didn't agree with what he or others post or put on the site, we can somply not read the site.
Other forums and social media outlets are always available.
As for being Anon ( which was the only point I challenged), as I said before of all the people involved with the Trust, admin and posters on here, Phil was the most well known. This shows how childish your jibe at him hiding is, and just undermines the credibility of everything else you post.
Clear that when you don't agree with thiings I or others post you resort to snide little remarks.
You know nothing about myself, so just keep the arguments football based then we can all have an adult debate.
Make them personal, then you've lost before you start

Oh mate, seriously haven't got the time to get the Janet and John books out for you.

You don't get things, I'm sorry but I can't help you.

#Philyerboots on 10:50 - Jan 12 with 1614 viewsBloodyhills

#Philyerboots on 22:43 - Jan 11 by swanseacityx

Mong....such an offensive comment. Grow up.

You really are a hypocritical tw@t.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

#Philyerboots on 11:01 - Jan 12 with 1573 viewsMoscowJack

Bloody hell.....what a thread!

It started off with some troll taunting Phil, who bit far too easily. It's pretty easy to guess who the troll is, don't you think? Either way, it doesn't really matter who it is, does it? A simple ignore would have been far better.

It ends up with the Res and Phil having the usual "debate" with both thinking the other is wrong. Don't people realise that you can both be right?

The sellers were underhand by going behind the Trust's back but they couldn't trust the Trust because they rightly scuppered the Yanks 1.0 deal. The desperation of a few was so much that they would have done a deal with the devil himself, had he offered what the Yanks 2.0 offered. We all agree that they deserved their lottery win, but we also all agree that they had an obligation to ensure that the club ended up in safe hands.

But let's get one thing straight - do you think the club would be in any better shape now had the club not been sold? I'm not so sure. I don't think the Yanks have done much that the sellers wouldn't have done. The Yanks aren't putting any money into the club in the same way the previous owners didn't (bar the odd exception to buy a player or two) before we got to the PL.

We were on a downward spiral before we were sold and it's continued. Unfortunately, the Yanks haven't got the money or intention to INVEST to protect their investment, or so it seems. I suppose the acid test is the next 19 days or so - if they suddenly find some money (not future revenue brought forward) and buy some quality, then that would be different.

I honestly and genuinely believe we would still be bottom of the league had the sellers not sold their shares, but that's just opinion and means nothing really.

What I'm FAR more worried about, more than anything else related to the Swans really, is whether the Yanks are going to protect their investment by buying or loaning enough quality to keep us up this season. Their investment value drops about 70% if we're relegated so SURELY they will see that and at least go down fighting???

If they do invest and we do stay up (as unlikely as that may be), I would then like to know how they will sustain our PL status in the future, without the annual managerial sacking and crises.

How will they get our identity back? How can they ensure we're not another DC United type mess of a team?

How will they build bridges with the fans who just seem to feel as if they're being financially raped at seemingly almost every opportunity the Yanks get?

The only ways to pressure the Yanks are (a) via the Trust (b) vocally in the ground and (c) in the media.

They took over our club and took over an obligation to look after it to the best of their ability. Instead of trolls taking up loads of bandwidth or two passionate Swans fans disagreeing about different things completely, shouldn't we be focusing on the only people who can help us right now? THE OWNERS of SCFC.

Can the Trust stand up and ask the questions, or is it too weak or mute to do so? I don't think it is, but maybe it needs redirection for a few weeks/months to put pressure on them to react before it's too late. Maybe now the share sale deal is on hold, the Trust can focus on forcing the Yanks to invest; something the Yanks have promised to do but we have yet to see. Let's see "the new level" that Jenkins mentioned!

We can then get back to Jenkins & Co at the end of the season, whatever league we're in.

Until then, isn't it worth focusing on what can MAYBE be influenced (the Yanks) instead of what can't (the past)? I'm not saying we should forget the past (far from it) but just for the next 19 days of the window or 4 months of football, should we at least try and focus on what we can influence?

Just a thought......

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

#Philyerboots on 11:07 - Jan 12 with 1546 viewsswan65split

I Rest my case.

Divide an conquer
#Philyerboots on 11:10 - Jan 12 with 1518 viewsTheResurrection

#Philyerboots on 11:01 - Jan 12 by MoscowJack

It started off with some troll taunting Phil, who bit far too easily. It's pretty easy to guess who the troll is, don't you think? Either way, it doesn't really matter who it is, does it? A simple ignore would have been far better.

It ends up with the Res and Phil having the usual "debate" with both thinking the other is wrong. Don't people realise that you can both be right?

The sellers were underhand by going behind the Trust's back but they couldn't trust the Trust because they rightly scuppered the Yanks 1.0 deal. The desperation of a few was so much that they would have done a deal with the devil himself, had he offered what the Yanks 2.0 offered. We all agree that they deserved their lottery win, but we also all agree that they had an obligation to ensure that the club ended up in safe hands.

But let's get one thing straight - do you think the club would be in any better shape now had the club not been sold? I'm not so sure. I don't think the Yanks have done much that the sellers wouldn't have done. The Yanks aren't putting any money into the club in the same way the previous owners didn't (bar the odd exception to buy a player or two) before we got to the PL.

We were on a downward spiral before we were sold and it's continued. Unfortunately, the Yanks haven't got the money or intention to INVEST to protect their investment, or so it seems. I suppose the acid test is the next 19 days or so - if they suddenly find some money (not future revenue brought forward) and buy some quality, then that would be different.

I honestly and genuinely believe we would still be bottom of the league had the sellers not sold their shares, but that's just opinion and means nothing really.

What I'm FAR more worried about, more than anything else related to the Swans really, is whether the Yanks are going to protect their investment by buying or loaning enough quality to keep us up this season. Their investment value drops about 70% if we're relegated so SURELY they will see that and at least go down fighting???

If they do invest and we do stay up (as unlikely as that may be), I would then like to know how they will sustain our PL status in the future, without the annual managerial sacking and crises.

How will they get our identity back? How can they ensure we're not another DC United type mess of a team?

How will they build bridges with the fans who just seem to feel as if they're being financially raped at seemingly almost every opportunity the Yanks get?

The only ways to pressure the Yanks are (a) via the Trust (b) vocally in the ground and (c) in the media.

They took over our club and took over an obligation to look after it to the best of their ability. Instead of trolls taking up loads of bandwidth or two passionate Swans fans disagreeing about different things completely, shouldn't we be focusing on the only people who can help us right now? THE OWNERS of SCFC.

Can the Trust stand up and ask the questions, or is it too weak or mute to do so? I don't think it is, but maybe it needs redirection for a few weeks/months to put pressure on them to react before it's too late. Maybe now the share sale deal is on hold, the Trust can focus on forcing the Yanks to invest; something the Yanks have promised to do but we have yet to see. Let's see "the new level" that Jenkins mentioned!

We can then get back to Jenkins & Co at the end of the season, whatever league we're in.

Until then, isn't it worth focusing on what can MAYBE be influenced (the Yanks) instead of what can't (the past)? I'm not saying we should forget the past (far from it) but just for the next 19 days of the window or 4 months of football, should we at least try and focus on what we can influence?

Just a thought......

Nick,

I agree with most if not all of what you're saying.

But I'm sure you'll agree with me that these protest groups are fundamentally having a detrimental impact on our chances of survival.

And that's all it is for me. I agree with fans sentiments, I agree we need to do things better and I agree it's time to start planning for change....

But for now, the most important factor is getting behind the football club in its biggest fight since, well... Last January.

We did it then and we can do it again, but not when the fans are so downbeat and intent on their crusade against Jenkins.

Put that on hold and let the Trust deal with it properly.

For us to have any chance we need to unite behind Carlos and the players and forget about Jenkins and Co, no matter how difficult that maybe for 3 months.

#Philyerboots on 11:16 - Jan 12 with 1497 viewsswancity

#Philyerboots on 11:01 - Jan 12 by MoscowJack

Just a thought......

Again you have completely lost sight of the impact the devious sale of the Club has had. Not just in terms of the fall out after it but for the two years leading up to it when it's now clear that Jenkins was more concerned with finalising the deal than doing what he was being paid half a million pounds a year to do. I have no doubt that we wouldn't be bottom of the league right now had we not sold and certain people had been doing the jobs they were being paid to do properly. Then just look at the division it's caused. You seem to be trying to protect something or someone or don't understand the seriousness of their actions...

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

#Philyerboots on 11:21 - Jan 12 with 1484 viewsperchrockjack

Nick

I'm not sure our owners or chairman actually have the nous

I m actually beginning to believe Huw Jenkins is in a parallel universe . I'm not sure as to what planet the yanks are on but it's too late baby ,or so it seems.

and finally, it's not about biting. It's about defending yourself ,your reputation ,if you like, on is site which can mislead and misinform .

Nonbody should,accept gratuitous insults and abuse as Sumbler has had . At least he did something .

Shouting the odds on a site like this is meaningless

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

#Philyerboots on 11:22 - Jan 12 with 1480 viewsMoscowJack

#Philyerboots on 11:10 - Jan 12 by TheResurrection

Nick,

I agree with most if not all of what you're saying.

But I'm sure you'll agree with me that these protest groups are fundamentally having a detrimental impact on our chances of survival.

And that's all it is for me. I agree with fans sentiments, I agree we need to do things better and I agree it's time to start planning for change....

But for now, the most important factor is getting behind the football club in its biggest fight since, well... Last January.

We did it then and we can do it again, but not when the fans are so downbeat and intent on their crusade against Jenkins.

Put that on hold and let the Trust deal with it properly.

For us to have any chance we need to unite behind Carlos and the players and forget about Jenkins and Co, no matter how difficult that maybe for 3 months.

When you write about all the fans being behind the team, etc I keep thinking back to Leicester and Palace fans when their backs were to the walls. When they were bottom of the League, getting hammered week-in, week-out but their fans kept giving them hope.....and inspiring them in some ways.

I think our fans are tired. This is the 3rd relegation struggle but this time we're fighting for something that we can relate to far less than when it was OUR club playing OUR style of football with players we felt that we knew much better.

I think that's why there's so much apathy.

Saying that, I absolutely hate losing at anything so the thought of going down with a whimper aggravates me.

I am in no position to tell others whether they should form protest groups or not, but I would like there to be one strategy and one that can have an immediate and positive influence on our future.

We have 19 days left of the transfer window and EVERY possible effort should be to push the Yanks to give Carlo the best tools to help save us.

That's my thinking today. Once the window closes, the total focus should be to get behind the team. One thing I don't think we can fault the team for this season is effort (one or two games excepted) so that team should be supported.

Once we know whether we're staying up or going down, then we can turn to the Board and make our feelings clear.

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

#Philyerboots on 11:24 - Jan 12 with 1461 viewsTheResurrection

#Philyerboots on 11:16 - Jan 12 by swancity

Again you have completely lost sight of the impact the devious sale of the Club has had. Not just in terms of the fall out after it but for the two years leading up to it when it's now clear that Jenkins was more concerned with finalising the deal than doing what he was being paid half a million pounds a year to do. I have no doubt that we wouldn't be bottom of the league right now had we not sold and certain people had been doing the jobs they were being paid to do properly. Then just look at the division it's caused. You seem to be trying to protect something or someone or don't understand the seriousness of their actions...

No I'm not. I'm offering an intelligent and well thought plan of progress.

We've been in this position for two years. Where were the protests then? Nothing new has happened. Why for example were you not in your exact same mindset then??

Also, what is the one major difference to last January and today?

I will explain, and this isn't up for discussion, this is just the way it is, so try dropping your pitchfork for one minute and take it in.

The one major difference is the protest groups whipping up hysteria. No one is disputing things could've been done differently Nigel, but that's almost irrelevant right now, right here. It's all about what we can do to get out of it, and that's not continuing the whipping up of hysteria and concentrating more on the Old Board, that's getting behind Carlos and the players.

Think about it. Let's do this and let the Trust remove Jenkins in the Summer.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024