Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans Ticketing App 09:27 - Jan 12 with 2628 viewsPacemaker

Just launched with lower fees looks like potentially a good product and a benefit for many. Apparently the first football club to do this.

Buy why didn't they announce this last week rather than go down the ridiculous " govt new rules have forced our hand" announcement over increased fees.

Instead of a good new story it now looks like they have back tracked after fans complaints.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swans-launch-app-ticketing

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Swans Ticketing App on 10:08 - Jan 12 with 2579 viewsDafyddHuw

Why is there a £1.25 fee for using an app?

Does it really cost the club £1.25 to process an app transaction? I would have thought that the cost to them would be £0.00,. or, benefit of the doubt, £0.01.
Swans Ticketing App on 10:51 - Jan 12 with 2512 viewspencoedjack

Without sounding negative in the near future .....

I guarantee you there will be post about the scan on the phone not working at the turnstile
Swans Ticketing App on 11:10 - Jan 12 with 2478 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I can see long queues at the turnstiles getting the app to work if there is no wi-fi signal.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Swans Ticketing App on 11:24 - Jan 12 with 2444 viewsjacabertawe

Swans Ticketing App on 11:10 - Jan 12 by felixstowe_jack

I can see long queues at the turnstiles getting the app to work if there is no wi-fi signal.

There is no wi fi available to supporters at the Liberty and phone signals - inside the stadium, at least - are very weak. I assume that one would have to save the page to show at the turnstile?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Swans Ticketing App on 14:23 - Jan 12 with 2291 viewsJackFish

Swans Ticketing App on 11:10 - Jan 12 by felixstowe_jack

What do you need wifi for if you're scanning a barcode?
Swans Ticketing App on 09:44 - Jan 13 with 2050 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Strange how the Cardiff fans do not mention the fees charged by Cardiff.
"Please note that all Cardiff City tickets are subject to a £1 per ticket booking charge and a £1 per transaction fee."

Cardiff fans have to pay £2 per tickets.
I think everyone seems to forget that the ticket offices for both clubs is run by ticketmaster and it is ticketmaster that imposes these fees.
At least Swansea have come up with an app to try to reduce the fees charged by ticketmaster

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Swans Ticketing App on 10:53 - Jan 13 with 2011 viewsKilkennyjack

Swans Ticketing App on 09:44 - Jan 13 by felixstowe_jack

Strange how the Cardiff fans do not mention the fees charged by Cardiff.
"Please note that all Cardiff City tickets are subject to a £1 per ticket booking charge and a £1 per transaction fee."

Cardiff fans have to pay £2 per tickets.
I think everyone seems to forget that the ticket offices for both clubs is run by ticketmaster and it is ticketmaster that imposes these fees.
At least Swansea have come up with an app to try to reduce the fees charged by ticketmaster

You do understand that our club employs Ticketmaster, don’t you.
We cant blame Ticketmaster.
Our club has agreed to everything they do.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024