Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Giggs 12:06 - Jan 12 with 2436 viewsmax936

Interviewed for Wales Job.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Giggs on 12:15 - Jan 12 with 1779 viewsFireboy2

Oh fcuking no
Giggs on 12:16 - Jan 12 with 1774 viewssP7qupUf

Bet it was a bundle of laughs. I've interviewed many people for jobs over the years. Can't say that I would be enthralled by the prospect of interviewing "Mr Personality". He'd talk a glass eye to sleep.
Giggs on 12:18 - Jan 12 with 1766 viewslifelong

I wonder if he’ll turn up for all the games if he gets the job?
Giggs on 12:28 - Jan 12 with 1741 viewsSwansea93

Giggs on 12:18 - Jan 12 by lifelong

I wonder if he’ll turn up for all the games if he gets the job?

Nah he'll be a pundit for England games instead.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Giggs on 12:32 - Jan 12 with 1724 viewsmax936

Perhaps the WFA are scraping the barrel in trying to find a Manager and have had to interview their last resort, surely there's better candidates out there, there must be

Giggs on 12:35 - Jan 12 with 1709 viewsDarran

Giggs on 12:32 - Jan 12 by max936

Perhaps the WFA are scraping the barrel in trying to find a Manager and have had to interview their last resort, surely there's better candidates out there, there must be

How will Wales results go if he gets the job then?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Giggs on 12:38 - Jan 12 with 1696 viewsmax936

Giggs on 12:35 - Jan 12 by Darran

How will Wales results go if he gets the job then?

Don't know, how could I do you? but I don't want him same as I didn't want him here, I've no doubt whatsever that you would though.

Giggs on 12:42 - Jan 12 with 1675 viewsDarran

Giggs on 12:38 - Jan 12 by max936

Don't know, how could I do you? but I don't want him same as I didn't want him here, I've no doubt whatsever that you would though.

Oh right I thought you were Mystic Max for a minute there.

I’ll tell you one thing though I couldn’t give a shit,if Wales lose every game for the next 20 years it’ll make no difference to me.

Login to get fewer ads

Giggs on 12:43 - Jan 12 with 1673 viewstheloneranger

They've also interviewed John Hartson for the job....but he's now said it's not the right time for him to be Wales manager...

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Giggs on 12:49 - Jan 12 with 1660 viewsDarran

Giggs on 12:43 - Jan 12 by theloneranger

They've also interviewed John Hartson for the job....but he's now said it's not the right time for him to be Wales manager...

I don’t follow Hartson on twitter but people I do follow often retweet him.

He comes across as a desperate twàt.

Giggs on 12:57 - Jan 12 with 1635 viewsairedale

What I don’t get with Ryan Giggs is that he expects to start his managerial career either in the Premier League or at International level. And also, in my experience, the International jobs go to very experienced managers.
Giggs on 13:13 - Jan 12 with 1591 viewsLandore_Jack

Giggs on 12:57 - Jan 12 by airedale

What I don’t get with Ryan Giggs is that he expects to start his managerial career either in the Premier League or at International level. And also, in my experience, the International jobs go to very experienced managers.

Mark Hughes had no managerial experience when he was appointed Wales manager.

#backtojack

Giggs on 13:14 - Jan 12 with 1584 viewsmax936

Giggs on 12:42 - Jan 12 by Darran

Oh right I thought you were Mystic Max for a minute there.

I’ll tell you one thing though I couldn’t give a shit,if Wales lose every game for the next 20 years it’ll make no difference to me.

Why post on Welsh Football thread then brainiac, but thanks for you view but l’ll tell you one thing l couldn’t give a fuk if you do or don’t.

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:42 - Jan 12 with 1520 viewsAustinIsOurHero

I don't understand why Hartson & to a further extent, Giggs, think they're qualified to deserve an interview?
For Hartson to say 'It's not the right time for him to take the job is staggering'.
I want to be CEO of Disney, but that ain't happening anytime soon either.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2018 13:44]

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Giggs on 13:51 - Jan 12 with 1504 viewsOldjack

Giggs on 13:14 - Jan 12 by max936

Why post on Welsh Football thread then brainiac, but thanks for you view but l’ll tell you one thing l couldn’t give a fuk if you do or don’t.

He'll support those red manc fukers but not his national team ,that's just crazy ,warra a wan*er

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Giggs on 13:57 - Jan 12 with 1486 viewsmajorraglan

Giggs on 12:57 - Jan 12 by airedale

I am of the view that the FAW should appoint someone with experience of managing a team(s) as opposed to ex players who have limited exposure to managing teams. If you want to be successful then you have to look at appointing people who have the right credentials.
Giggs on 14:00 - Jan 12 with 1473 viewsairedale

Giggs on 13:13 - Jan 12 by Landore_Jack

Mark Hughes had no managerial experience when he was appointed Wales manager.

I don’t see how you can be appointed for a really senior post if you don’t have an appropriate background. I know we’ve all got to start somewhere, but not at the top ffs.
Giggs on 14:00 - Jan 12 with 1470 viewsDarran

Giggs on 13:57 - Jan 12 by majorraglan

I am of the view that the FAW should appoint someone with experience of managing a team(s) as opposed to ex players who have limited exposure to managing teams. If you want to be successful then you have to look at appointing people who have the right credentials.

Gary Speed hardly had any experience mind.

Giggs on 14:10 - Jan 12 with 1443 viewsairedale

Even if it was Tristan da Cunha for 6 months.
Giggs on 14:18 - Jan 12 with 1425 viewsattila_the_hun

at least it's not Craig Bellamy

remember when that swans fan got on the pitch during the match against Cardiff for a chat with Bellamy, must've been urgent if he couldn't wait til the game had finished

"I'm Free"

Giggs on 14:26 - Jan 12 with 1415 viewsJack_y_Jwc

I've met Hartson a few times following Wales away and he's bloody boring fair play. I asked him on his opinion about us re-signing Bony and his answer was something off Football Focus, reeling off the stats. When I asked for his honest opinion he said that was it!

I'm not against appointing Giggs mainly because the other candidates don't excite me either. As long as the brains behind all the success (Osian Roberts) remains, I'll be happy and hopefully not much will change

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:23 - Jan 12 with 1329 viewsWxmJax

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:42 - Jan 12 by AustinIsOurHero

I don't understand why Hartson & to a further extent, Giggs, think they're qualified to deserve an interview?
For Hartson to say 'It's not the right time for him to take the job is staggering'.
I want to be CEO of Disney, but that ain't happening anytime soon either.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2018 13:44]

That's just a Mickey Mouse job.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Giggs on 15:25 - Jan 12 with 1321 viewsbuilthjack

You could have got 50/1 for Carl Robinson the day after Cookie quit. Just saying

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Giggs on 15:33 - Jan 12 with 1305 viewsJack_y_Jwc

Giggs on 15:25 - Jan 12 by builthjack

You could have got 50/1 for Carl Robinson the day after Cookie quit. Just saying

It's a shame he never got interviewed, especially when you hear Bowen had one apparently

Giggs on 15:42 - Jan 12 with 1274 viewsJack_Kass

Has to be a 'passionate welshman' and know the welsh way see. WTF is the welsh way?

Murphy's law says if something has a chance of happening, then it eventually will, Wales qualified for the Euro's out of sheer probability.

They won't qualify any time soon, not because of the talent pool but because the dinosaurs in charge of governance have not a scooby f**king doo.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2018 15:47]

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024