Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michael Laudrup questions why problems keep happening 'repeatedly' at Swansea 12:21 - Jan 12 with 12582 viewsWingstandwood

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/laudrup-swansea-city-1

One answer that f#cking pr1ck Jenkins i.e. impostor chairman and impostor D.o.F!!!!!

Argus!

Michael Laudrup questions why problems keep happening 'repeatedly' at Swansea on 13:26 - Jan 12 with 10005 viewsJacket

He knows the answer to that question, we all know
Michael Laudrup questions why problems keep happening 'repeatedly' at Swansea on 14:19 - Jan 12 with 9906 viewsscanca

When Laudrup was here he considered that, in spite of what was being spun at the time, there was no special approach being followed at the club, there was no magic formula, but that they had just been really lucky up to that point.

As ever, that man retains his dignity in the way he conducts himself.
Michael Laudrup questions why problems keep happening 'repeatedly' at Swansea on 16:03 - Jan 12 with 9745 viewsacejack3065

Would have him back here in a heartbeat.
Michael Laudrup questions why problems keep happening 'repeatedly' at Swansea on 16:11 - Jan 12 with 9713 viewsWarwickHunt

Michael Laudrup questions why problems keep happening 'repeatedly' at Swansea on 16:03 - Jan 12 by acejack3065

Would have him back here in a heartbeat.

Perhaps Gonzo could email him...
Michael Laudrup questions why problems keep happening 'repeatedly' at Swansea on 16:29 - Jan 12 with 9668 viewsJack59

I think he had an idea of the plotting that was going on, both on and off the field.
Rightly or wrongly, he wanted to move Ashley Williams on, and he tried to get Monk out on loan to Bristol, those two and Jenkins seemed to be the main conspirators.
Michael Laudrup questions why problems keep happening 'repeatedly' at Swansea on 07:02 - Jan 13 with 9284 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Michael Laudrup questions why problems keep happening 'repeatedly' at Swansea on 16:29 - Jan 12 by Jack59

I think he had an idea of the plotting that was going on, both on and off the field.
Rightly or wrongly, he wanted to move Ashley Williams on, and he tried to get Monk out on loan to Bristol, those two and Jenkins seemed to be the main conspirators.

If he had a better option lined up then why not sell Williams? He had hit his peak and could have gone for silly money. Huws ego and the back stabbing minority of players have ruined this club.
People are very quick to trot out the mantra of Laudrup always getting bored after two seasons. I think he was happy to stay as long of those bad apples were jettisoned. Nice to think he still thinks about this club, I reckon winning the league cup at Wembley will rank as one of his most treasured memories in his entire career.
I don't think some of our fans realize quite how lucky we were to have him here.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Michael Laudrup questions why problems keep happening 'repeatedly' at Swansea on 07:09 - Jan 13 with 9273 viewsJethroJack

Michael Laudrup questions why problems keep happening 'repeatedly' at Swansea on 07:02 - Jan 13 by Brynmill_Jack

If he had a better option lined up then why not sell Williams? He had hit his peak and could have gone for silly money. Huws ego and the back stabbing minority of players have ruined this club.
People are very quick to trot out the mantra of Laudrup always getting bored after two seasons. I think he was happy to stay as long of those bad apples were jettisoned. Nice to think he still thinks about this club, I reckon winning the league cup at Wembley will rank as one of his most treasured memories in his entire career.
I don't think some of our fans realize quite how lucky we were to have him here.

Agreed, the first half against West Brom is STILL the best football I've ever seen us or any other team play...including this season's Man City.
Michael Laudrup questions why problems keep happening 'repeatedly' at Swansea on 08:17 - Jan 13 with 9209 viewsHeadmaster

Michael Laudrup questions why problems keep happening 'repeatedly' at Swansea on 07:02 - Jan 13 by Brynmill_Jack

Well, I read an interview with Huw Lake and he said Laudrup texted him after we survived last year, so he knows what's happening.
Login to get fewer ads

Michael Laudrup questions why problems keep happening 'repeatedly' at Swansea on 08:36 - Jan 13 with 9162 viewsMattG

Michael Laudrup questions why problems keep happening 'repeatedly' at Swansea on 13:26 - Jan 12 by Jacket

He knows the answer to that question, we all know

Is it the fans?
Michael Laudrup questions why problems keep happening 'repeatedly' at Swansea on 08:42 - Jan 13 with 9142 viewsWarwickHunt

Ash was irreplaceable, mun!

I daresay some fûckwits would have him back in January.
Michael Laudrup questions why problems keep happening 'repeatedly' at Swansea on 09:39 - Jan 13 with 9038 viewsPrivate_Partz

Absolutely spot on. Have an up arrow.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Michael Laudrup questions why problems keep happening 'repeatedly' at Swansea on 11:11 - Jan 13 with 8960 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

http://www.maxwellhicks.com/2018/01/12/the-day-the-swansea-way-went-south/

Couldn’t have put it any better

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Michael Laudrup questions why problems keep happening 'repeatedly' at Swansea on 11:19 - Jan 13 with 8933 viewsLord_Bony

Ah well it does nt matter now..the dream is about to be over.

For the record Laudrup will be remembered as one of our most successful managers in the history of the club.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Michael Laudrup questions why problems keep happening 'repeatedly' at Swansea on 11:25 - Jan 13 with 8917 viewsOldjack

Michael Laudrup questions why problems keep happening 'repeatedly' at Swansea on 11:11 - Jan 13 by oh_tommy_tommy

Spot on !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Michael Laudrup questions why problems keep happening 'repeatedly' at Swansea on 11:28 - Jan 13 with 8907 viewsFerrieBodde

Michael Laudrup questions why problems keep happening 'repeatedly' at Swansea on 11:11 - Jan 13 by oh_tommy_tommy

12th in the league, still in the FA Cup, and still in Europe. And somehow Laudrup got sacked.

Enter Garry Monk, who promptly gets us knocked out both in the Cup and in Europe by the first opponent he sees in both those competitions, and we end up finishing the same place as Laudrup was in when he was sacked: 12th. Forget what happened afterward and the complete destruction of our playing identity and ethos, one that Martinez, Rodgers, and Laudrup had worked so hard to build and maintain. Even in the realm of that season it wasn't worth sacking him.

Laudrup did the best he could in his final season with us. The stuff about him losing interest is absolute rubbish. It was the injuries that absolutely decimated our squad. Look at all the fvcking injuries he had to deal with that year:

https://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/clubs/40/swansea_city_inj
[Post edited 13 Jan 2018 11:38]
Michael Laudrup questions why problems keep happening 'repeatedly' at Swansea on 11:34 - Jan 13 with 8890 viewsicecoldjack

Spot on comment .

Done over by some of the biggest Ego's in football, nice to see how Ash and Monk have replicated their abilities elsewhere.
Michael Laudrup questions why problems keep happening 'repeatedly' at Swansea on 11:34 - Jan 13 with 8892 viewsswans11

Michael Laudrup questions why problems keep happening 'repeatedly' at Swansea on 11:28 - Jan 13 by FerrieBodde

12th in the league, still in the FA Cup, and still in Europe. And somehow Laudrup got sacked.

Enter Garry Monk, who promptly gets us knocked out both in the Cup and in Europe by the first opponent he sees in both those competitions, and we end up finishing the same place as Laudrup was in when he was sacked: 12th. Forget what happened afterward and the complete destruction of our playing identity and ethos, one that Martinez, Rodgers, and Laudrup had worked so hard to build and maintain. Even in the realm of that season it wasn't worth sacking him.

Laudrup did the best he could in his final season with us. The stuff about him losing interest is absolute rubbish. It was the injuries that absolutely decimated our squad. Look at all the fvcking injuries he had to deal with that year:

https://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/clubs/40/swansea_city_inj
[Post edited 13 Jan 2018 11:38]

we was 12th in the league just looked it up as couldn't believe we was as high as 9th. we had just lost 6 of the last 8 games and was just 2 points outside the relegation zone. I was at that west ham game and it was terrible genuinely believe we would have gone down the way we was playing something had to change much like this year but this season we waited far too long
Michael Laudrup questions why problems keep happening 'repeatedly' at Swansea on 11:48 - Jan 13 with 8843 viewsFerrieBodde

Michael Laudrup questions why problems keep happening 'repeatedly' at Swansea on 11:34 - Jan 13 by swans11

we was 12th in the league just looked it up as couldn't believe we was as high as 9th. we had just lost 6 of the last 8 games and was just 2 points outside the relegation zone. I was at that west ham game and it was terrible genuinely believe we would have gone down the way we was playing something had to change much like this year but this season we waited far too long

The problem I have is we didn't gave him ample time to turn it around. That season he had lost damn near half of his squad due to injuries. Meanwhile we gave Monk and Clement all the fvcking time in the world. Monk had one just one game in his last 11 before getting sacked and it took Clement nine of his last 11 before he was gone.

The West Ham game was bad but it was nothing compared to what we would see with Monk, Bradley, and Clement. With Laudrup, we never got game after game of 0 shots on target and less than 40% possession while playing the most abject and ugly football known to man.
Michael Laudrup questions why problems keep happening 'repeatedly' at Swansea on 11:56 - Jan 13 with 8801 viewsPrivate_Partz

Michael Laudrup questions why problems keep happening 'repeatedly' at Swansea on 11:34 - Jan 13 by swans11

Something had to change. There were warring factions in the club. and Huw picked the wrong one to back.
You cannot ignore Europe and the injuries though. We would have been fine otherwise. When Monk took over the injury list was improving and we had a run of easier fixtures coming up as well.
The sacking was madness but what amounted to almost constructive dismissal had started long before that.
The failure to back him in selling Ash and Michu (something I was wrongly against at the time), the failure to bring in any of ML's targeted players, and imposing Monk on him as assistant being examples.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Michael Laudrup questions why problems keep happening 'repeatedly' at Swansea on 11:59 - Jan 13 with 8794 viewsGaryjack

Michael Laudrup questions why problems keep happening 'repeatedly' at Swansea on 16:11 - Jan 12 by WarwickHunt

Perhaps Gonzo could email him...

Perhaps he's after Gonzo's job?
Michael Laudrup questions why problems keep happening 'repeatedly' at Swansea on 12:11 - Jan 13 with 8757 viewsMo_Wives

Michael Laudrup questions why problems keep happening 'repeatedly' at Swansea on 11:19 - Jan 13 by Lord_Bony

Ah well it does nt matter now..the dream is about to be over.

For the record Laudrup will be remembered as one of our most successful managers in the history of the club.

We've woke from the dream and are now laying there, slightly embarrassed, with our underpants full of goo. What a mess.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Michael Laudrup questions why problems keep happening 'repeatedly' at Swansea on 12:18 - Jan 13 with 8728 viewsWarwickHunt

Michael Laudrup questions why problems keep happening 'repeatedly' at Swansea on 11:56 - Jan 13 by Private_Partz

Something had to change. There were warring factions in the club. and Huw picked the wrong one to back.
You cannot ignore Europe and the injuries though. We would have been fine otherwise. When Monk took over the injury list was improving and we had a run of easier fixtures coming up as well.
The sacking was madness but what amounted to almost constructive dismissal had started long before that.
The failure to back him in selling Ash and Michu (something I was wrongly against at the time), the failure to bring in any of ML's targeted players, and imposing Monk on him as assistant being examples.

Galactico knows more about football than a dim, pub team goalkeeper shock horror.
Michael Laudrup questions why problems keep happening 'repeatedly' at Swansea on 12:18 - Jan 13 with 8723 viewsJoshTheJack

Michael Laudrup questions why problems keep happening 'repeatedly' at Swansea on 11:59 - Jan 13 by Garyjack

Perhaps he's after Gonzo's job?

We can only dream!.I wonder if Huw has spoken to bayram this month.
Michael Laudrup questions why problems keep happening 'repeatedly' at Swansea on 12:22 - Jan 13 with 8698 viewslonglostjack

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/20538635

What a first half display that was!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Michael Laudrup questions why problems keep happening 'repeatedly' at Swansea on 12:37 - Jan 13 with 8653 viewsPrivate_Partz

Michael Laudrup questions why problems keep happening 'repeatedly' at Swansea on 12:18 - Jan 13 by JoshTheJack

We can only dream!.I wonder if Huw has spoken to bayram this month.

Going by his interviews ML is either revelling in the Jenkins failure or he genuinely wants to help, maybe a bit of both.
The egotistical one is not going to ask for his help whatever imho.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024