Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not renewing season ticket 17:53 - Jan 12 with 8214 viewst1000

Any one not renewing ? And reason why ?
Not renewing season ticket on 18:15 - Jan 12 with 4994 viewsmarchamjack

Me and Mrs MJ.

Keep missing more and more games each season as exiles (midweek/ crap ko times for tv) and the last 2/3 years have sucked the joy out of it. Plus as exiles the time/cost makes it less doable generally, specially with the increasing disconnect to the club.

Tickets are no problem to get anyway, so more picking games as and when from next season, plus will do more aways.

If we were in Swansea sure we'd keep our STs, but up here tips the balance reluctantly.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Not renewing season ticket on 18:26 - Jan 12 with 4959 viewsNaughty71

As above. Not enjoyed the football for nigh on the last 3 years. It is now a chore to me, so much in fact, I haven’t bothered to go to the last two home games and can’t see me going again this season.

"Who scored that Naughty?", "I don't know, I've forgotten my bl**dy glasses again!".

Not renewing season ticket on 18:28 - Jan 12 with 4952 viewst1000

Can’t seen yourself going again ? Waste of money ?
Not renewing season ticket on 18:29 - Jan 12 with 4947 viewspencoedjack

I’m renewing which I will do whatever division/ how shite we are

My only reason for not renewing would be if Jenkins & co ever bought the club back.
Not renewing season ticket on 18:31 - Jan 12 with 4934 viewst1000

The club has gone stale . Doesn’t feel like the swans . Honestly think it will be a massive decline back to div 2
Not renewing season ticket on 18:43 - Jan 12 with 4879 viewssP7qupUf

I've had a ticket for years and renew early but haven't done so yet. I probably will though. However, it will be very interesting to see what happens this year. I think a lot of people gave the club the benefit of the doubt last year based on scraping survival and Jenkins' claims that they will not make the same mistakes again. Having endured a dreadful summer transfer window, awful football and a total lack of urgency in January, I think that there may well be a landslide level of non-renewals.

The arrogance of the club around forcibly moving people out of the South Stand, shady booking fees, laughable reduction in flyer prize money etc will have also compounded the issue.
Not renewing season ticket on 18:44 - Jan 12 with 4875 viewsElward

Not renewing. Not because we will be in tbe championship, just because i dont fancy spending £500 and getting fuked off every weekend for another year to be bored. As others have said, it's becoming a chore.
Not renewing season ticket on 18:49 - Jan 12 with 4844 viewslondonlisa2001

I know a bunch of people who have said they're not renewing.

Not because they mind being in the championship (in fact, most preferred it in terms of match entertainment), but because in their words 'we're fed up of them taking the p*ss out of the fans'.
Login to get fewer ads

Not renewing season ticket on 18:50 - Jan 12 with 4833 viewsharryhpalmer

An exile. Normally renew in December. Didn't until the end of Jan last year out of protest than not renewing. But a few of my friend left until the very last minute before renewing.

This season, not renewed yet. Again like last year a protest at the lack of investment and managerial merry-go-round.

But, it comes down to a couple of things.

I have a brilliant seat I'd rather not loose it, especially if we weren't relegated/we bounce back straight away.

If we go down, and even if I miss the midweek games and a few others in between, it will probably still work out cheaper to buy the ST. But that's not a given yet.

Torn.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Not renewing season ticket on 19:01 - Jan 12 with 4785 viewslifelong

Not renewing season ticket on 18:49 - Jan 12 by londonlisa2001

I know a bunch of people who have said they're not renewing.

Not because they mind being in the championship (in fact, most preferred it in terms of match entertainment), but because in their words 'we're fed up of them taking the p*ss out of the fans'.

I posted on another thread that I have spoken to a number of season ticket holders who are not renewing. Personally,I will renew, as are those who sit near me.
Not renewing season ticket on 19:04 - Jan 12 with 4763 viewsbuilthjack

We will, three of us. But I can see 4 or 5 thousand not renewing if we go down.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Not renewing season ticket on 19:06 - Jan 12 with 4738 viewsDarran

perchrockjack isn’t renewing. Same reason as every year, can’t be fuçking arsed.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Not renewing season ticket on 19:08 - Jan 12 with 4720 viewsWingstandwood

Not renewing season ticket on 18:43 - Jan 12 by sP7qupUf

I've had a ticket for years and renew early but haven't done so yet. I probably will though. However, it will be very interesting to see what happens this year. I think a lot of people gave the club the benefit of the doubt last year based on scraping survival and Jenkins' claims that they will not make the same mistakes again. Having endured a dreadful summer transfer window, awful football and a total lack of urgency in January, I think that there may well be a landslide level of non-renewals.

The arrogance of the club around forcibly moving people out of the South Stand, shady booking fees, laughable reduction in flyer prize money etc will have also compounded the issue.

Yep! Many supporters have now completely wised up to the fact that the Yanks, Jenkins and sell-outs look upon us all with complete and utter shite-under-shoe-contempt.

The way for example John Van Zweden has been allowed by Jenkins, Morgan and Yanks to taunt the supporters is unprofessional, disgraceful business practice and appalling own-goal PR. That alone will cost the club far more than what the club could gain from any residual revenue-profit from the Dutch travel-club trips.

Add to that the Vice president's debacle, the extra ticketing costs , Jenkins (insane!) blaming of results on supporters and sell-outs continued freeloading. There is a recipe for mass supporter desertion from many of the clubs most hardcore loyal supporters of whom would under normal circumstances have been there even if relegated. Usually it's the plastics that leave but this time there will be a double whammy i.e. plastics and many loyal will stay away!!!!!!!

Argus!

Not renewing season ticket on 19:10 - Jan 12 with 4710 viewsOldjack

Loads have said ''I'm not going line those yanks pockets ,with nowt coming back'' and will not be renewing

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Not renewing season ticket on 19:11 - Jan 12 with 4705 viewsDarran

Not renewing season ticket on 19:08 - Jan 12 by Wingstandwood

Yep! Many supporters have now completely wised up to the fact that the Yanks, Jenkins and sell-outs look upon us all with complete and utter shite-under-shoe-contempt.

The way for example John Van Zweden has been allowed by Jenkins, Morgan and Yanks to taunt the supporters is unprofessional, disgraceful business practice and appalling own-goal PR. That alone will cost the club far more than what the club could gain from any residual revenue-profit from the Dutch travel-club trips.

Add to that the Vice president's debacle, the extra ticketing costs , Jenkins (insane!) blaming of results on supporters and sell-outs continued freeloading. There is a recipe for mass supporter desertion from many of the clubs most hardcore loyal supporters of whom would under normal circumstances have been there even if relegated. Usually it's the plastics that leave but this time there will be a double whammy i.e. plastics and many loyal will stay away!!!!!!!

“The way for example John Van Zweden has been allowed by Jenkins, Morgan and Yanks to taunt the supporters is unprofessional”

The cùnt posted a photo from the Directors Box at Wolves last Saturday.

Not renewing season ticket on 19:38 - Jan 12 with 4585 views3swan

Not renewing season ticket on 18:15 - Jan 12 by marchamjack

Me and Mrs MJ.

Keep missing more and more games each season as exiles (midweek/ crap ko times for tv) and the last 2/3 years have sucked the joy out of it. Plus as exiles the time/cost makes it less doable generally, specially with the increasing disconnect to the club.

Tickets are no problem to get anyway, so more picking games as and when from next season, plus will do more aways.

If we were in Swansea sure we'd keep our STs, but up here tips the balance reluctantly.

Exactly the same reasons

So it's x 3
Not renewing season ticket on 19:44 - Jan 12 with 4560 viewsWingstandwood

Not renewing season ticket on 19:11 - Jan 12 by Darran

“The way for example John Van Zweden has been allowed by Jenkins, Morgan and Yanks to taunt the supporters is unprofessional”

That truly goes to show the kamikaze business acumen, zero common sense and appalling lack of understanding that Yanks and Co have for the typical SCFC loyal supporter type... Petty era veterans find Van Zweden, Jenkins, Morgan Dineen far worse than arch-villain Petty himself.

I donated to the SCSA recent protest fighting fund. I boycotted the clubs revenue streams so I put a hundred quid that the club would usually have taken into SCSA fund, Jenkins and his fellow w@nkers are not going to get a single penny out of me. The likes of Van Zweden has given me the motive to stay away and divert my money to better causes!!!!!!

Argus!

Not renewing season ticket on 19:54 - Jan 12 with 4518 viewsDarran

Not renewing season ticket on 19:38 - Jan 12 by 3swan

Exactly the same reasons

So it's x 3

I’m really sorry to read that Clive.

Not renewing season ticket on 19:57 - Jan 12 with 4507 viewsjack247

I’m renewing mine.

They way I see it, abandoning the club now is similar to abandoning it when we go through a rough patch. Ignoring the period between the sellouts taking over and selling out, I never felt any connection with our owners anyway.

The sellouts and the Americans are custodians, they won’t be there for ever.

I do get why others don’t see it the same way though.
Not renewing season ticket on 20:02 - Jan 12 with 4471 views3swan

Not renewing season ticket on 19:54 - Jan 12 by Darran

I’m really sorry to read that Clive.

Premier or not we will pick our games as with all the time changes etc it's getting harder.

We were missing about 5 home games but kept the ST's now adding the non event on the pitch the 300 mile return journey is not worth it.

If the 'product' was worth it and we felt that the club/owners were pushing in the right direction then I guess we would still have renewed.

We had the old 12 game ST's then changed to full ST's when that option was taken away. Add to that away games and we still saw a fair few games.

First season in the Prem and we took the hit with both home and away ST's as it could have been a one off season.

Since then it has been home ST only and a couple of away games per season.

It will be back to maybe 50/50 home and away games now.

What is the deciding factor is that we are not going to be mugs and pay up front for what could still get worse from here.

You know I've watched most of my football in the lower divisions, but didn't expect too much when going to games apart from effort.

All this now though is self inflicted and has tipped the balance.
Not renewing season ticket on 20:04 - Jan 12 with 4449 viewsDarran

Not renewing season ticket on 20:02 - Jan 12 by 3swan

Premier or not we will pick our games as with all the time changes etc it's getting harder.

We were missing about 5 home games but kept the ST's now adding the non event on the pitch the 300 mile return journey is not worth it.

If the 'product' was worth it and we felt that the club/owners were pushing in the right direction then I guess we would still have renewed.

We had the old 12 game ST's then changed to full ST's when that option was taken away. Add to that away games and we still saw a fair few games.

First season in the Prem and we took the hit with both home and away ST's as it could have been a one off season.

Since then it has been home ST only and a couple of away games per season.

It will be back to maybe 50/50 home and away games now.

What is the deciding factor is that we are not going to be mugs and pay up front for what could still get worse from here.

You know I've watched most of my football in the lower divisions, but didn't expect too much when going to games apart from effort.

All this now though is self inflicted and has tipped the balance.

Hope to see you around next season my friend.

Not renewing season ticket on 20:07 - Jan 12 with 4432 views3swan

Not renewing season ticket on 20:04 - Jan 12 by Darran

Hope to see you around next season my friend.

Still be around mate

It's in the blood.
Not renewing season ticket on 20:08 - Jan 12 with 4425 viewsEbo

I have always renewed regardless of league or how crap the team is but I cannot bring myself to put a penny in those bastards pockets. So I didn't bother renewing.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Not renewing season ticket on 20:41 - Jan 12 with 4313 viewsplasjack

Usually renew before end of December, but forgot, will renew before end of January, where else can I spend my money.
Not renewing season ticket on 20:45 - Jan 12 with 4296 viewslondonlisa2001

Not renewing season ticket on 19:11 - Jan 12 by Darran

He'll be stung by the transaction fee per ticket rather than per transaction if he's buying 50 plus at a time...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024