Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not renewing season ticket 17:53 - Jan 12 with 7994 viewst1000

Any one not renewing ? And reason why ?
Not renewing season ticket on 20:55 - Jan 12 with 2018 viewsSgorioFruit

Not renewing season ticket on 19:08 - Jan 12 by Wingstandwood

Yep! Many supporters have now completely wised up to the fact that the Yanks, Jenkins and sell-outs look upon us all with complete and utter shite-under-shoe-contempt.

The way for example John Van Zweden has been allowed by Jenkins, Morgan and Yanks to taunt the supporters is unprofessional, disgraceful business practice and appalling own-goal PR. That alone will cost the club far more than what the club could gain from any residual revenue-profit from the Dutch travel-club trips.

Add to that the Vice president's debacle, the extra ticketing costs , Jenkins (insane!) blaming of results on supporters and sell-outs continued freeloading. There is a recipe for mass supporter desertion from many of the clubs most hardcore loyal supporters of whom would under normal circumstances have been there even if relegated. Usually it's the plastics that leave but this time there will be a double whammy i.e. plastics and many loyal will stay away!!!!!!!

to the bone, but exactly the words to describe the sorry mess our club owners have made

we need these tosspots out of our club asap

JVZ - a truly hated man
HJ - words fail me

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Not renewing season ticket on 21:08 - Jan 12 with 1980 viewsharryhpalmer

Not renewing season ticket on 20:45 - Jan 12 by londonlisa2001

He'll be stung by the transaction fee per ticket rather than per transaction if he's buying 50 plus at a time...

how can we be sure that the charge is waived like with the seemingly special treatment he seems to get to buy his 50 tickets?

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Not renewing season ticket on 21:13 - Jan 12 with 1964 viewsKilkennyjack

Going wait to last minute.

Need to see the sell-outs walk.

Beware of the Risen People

Not renewing season ticket on 21:31 - Jan 12 with 1935 viewsbryanwadesquiff

Not renewing season ticket on 18:26 - Jan 12 by Naughty71

As above. Not enjoyed the football for nigh on the last 3 years. It is now a chore to me, so much in fact, I haven’t bothered to go to the last two home games and can’t see me going again this season.

Same here, last game i left the stadium buzzing was Swans 2-1 Arsenal..Siggi and Gomis....
Ive been paying around £800.00 a year for 2 East Stand Tickets for the last 10 years.
In those 10 years ive skipped 2 family holidays with the kids because we couldn't afford to go....but still had 2 season tickets although on Finance.
It won't be happening next year! However much i Love the Swans i want to Cherish Memories with my kids more!
For that reason.....I'm Out....
Not renewing season ticket on 21:37 - Jan 12 with 1922 viewst1000

Not renewing season ticket on 21:31 - Jan 12 by bryanwadesquiff

Same here, last game i left the stadium buzzing was Swans 2-1 Arsenal..Siggi and Gomis....
Ive been paying around £800.00 a year for 2 East Stand Tickets for the last 10 years.
In those 10 years ive skipped 2 family holidays with the kids because we couldn't afford to go....but still had 2 season tickets although on Finance.
It won't be happening next year! However much i Love the Swans i want to Cherish Memories with my kids more!
For that reason.....I'm Out....

Don’t blame you.
Not renewing season ticket on 21:40 - Jan 12 with 1912 viewst1000

There seems to be a lot of people not renewing . We all can’t be wrong can we . We have seen the best of Swansea city . It’s not our club anymore . We have had our best days the last seven seasons . We are not plastic fans by far - we have paid good money for years so anyone who says we are can get lost . .
Not renewing season ticket on 22:15 - Jan 12 with 1855 viewsWingstandwood

Not renewing season ticket on 21:40 - Jan 12 by t1000

There seems to be a lot of people not renewing . We all can’t be wrong can we . We have seen the best of Swansea city . It’s not our club anymore . We have had our best days the last seven seasons . We are not plastic fans by far - we have paid good money for years so anyone who says we are can get lost . .

IMO future SCFC revenue streams are going to be hit everywhere, it won't only be from supporters not going through the turnstiles either. The amount of times I've heard people saying they won't put another Penny into the club shop.

Jenkins, Pearlman and his commercial dept 'consultant' i.e. the utterly atrocious Leigh Dineen are going to look like the most obscene waste of money and wages imaginable. Being paid for ruinous effect/ appalling end results/ appalling end product!!!!!

I'd guess this and next seasons club shop/online takings are going to be substantially down to a shocking level. The presence and input of Pearlman and his incompetent impostor (what repute/expertise did he ever have to offer?) No2 Leigh Dineen will surely raise major concerns for the Yanks.

The Yanks have saddled the club with a crew of Trojan horse Kamikaze case impostors i.e. Jenkins/Dineen complete with hangers on like Van Zweden, all whom have been responsible for both destroying the club from within whilst alienating the supporter base. It's makes about as much sense as an airline company employing orangutans to pilot one of its holiday jets!!!!

Argus!

Not renewing season ticket on 22:33 - Jan 12 with 1815 viewsTNT

I get what everyone has said, but I renewed Dec 30th, saved myself forty quid for two tickets - denying yanks said amount. Meeting up with mates in pub pre-match, for decades, is as important as the match. It is, once more, the highlight of the day. I was here long before the scumbag sell-outs and the Americ*nts, and I'll be here long after them.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Login to get fewer ads

Not renewing season ticket on 22:41 - Jan 12 with 1802 viewsSwanseajill

Not renewing season ticket on 20:07 - Jan 12 by 3swan

Still be around mate

It's in the blood.

I'm pleased to read that Clive, the round trip must become hard going with some of the games we've seen this season.
Not renewing season ticket on 22:43 - Jan 12 with 1794 viewsDan_Swan

I nearly didn't renew last season, mixture of being skint and apathetic. My Sister & Brother in law helped me out. But i'm genuinely 50/50, at this moment in time the only thing that is telling me to renew is the Social side of things. It's a chance to meet up with friends, even if it is only for a few hours. But if I do renew, it'll be at the very last minute.

The actions of the Sell-outs has ruined football for me.

Still following Dr's orders!

Not renewing season ticket on 22:47 - Jan 12 with 1779 viewst1000

Not renewing season ticket on 22:43 - Jan 12 by Dan_Swan

I nearly didn't renew last season, mixture of being skint and apathetic. My Sister & Brother in law helped me out. But i'm genuinely 50/50, at this moment in time the only thing that is telling me to renew is the Social side of things. It's a chance to meet up with friends, even if it is only for a few hours. But if I do renew, it'll be at the very last minute.

The actions of the Sell-outs has ruined football for me.

Me too a lot of money . I do finance and then I got to add on admin feeBeen in premier league seven seasons and still no decent pub near stadium where u can get served straight away etc
Not renewing season ticket on 22:47 - Jan 12 with 1778 viewsBobby_Fischer

I'll always renew, why would any not unless they are Premier League supporters?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Not renewing season ticket on 22:51 - Jan 12 with 1766 viewsCroftyjack

Not renewing season ticket on 19:57 - Jan 12 by jack247

I’m renewing mine.

They way I see it, abandoning the club now is similar to abandoning it when we go through a rough patch. Ignoring the period between the sellouts taking over and selling out, I never felt any connection with our owners anyway.

The sellouts and the Americans are custodians, they won’t be there for ever.

I do get why others don’t see it the same way though.

your point is exactly what I tried to make in another thread but was shot down in flames.
I have never had any feeling towards any owners since 1984 and only commitment is to Swansea city afc so will renew as if I don't want to line the pockets of owners then its best to not follow the swans ever as it will always be the case.
Its like saying I'm never going to buy anything from Tesco as they make too much money..we live in a world of capitalism so unless you can opt out of it go with the flow and try enjoy life!!!
Not renewing season ticket on 22:52 - Jan 12 with 1759 viewsDan_Swan

Not renewing season ticket on 22:47 - Jan 12 by Bobby_Fischer

I'll always renew, why would any not unless they are Premier League supporters?

Been a season ticket holder for 22 seasons. Explained everything above, a lot of long term supporters I know also feel the same.

I wonder why?

Not renewing season ticket on 22:54 - Jan 12 with 1752 viewsBobby_Fischer

So you never renewed when times were tough before? Only renew when times are good?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Not renewing season ticket on 23:02 - Jan 12 with 1731 viewsDan_Swan

Not renewing season ticket on 22:54 - Jan 12 by Bobby_Fischer

So you never renewed when times were tough before? Only renew when times are good?

Been a Season Ticket holder all my adult life, bought it when I first started work and renewed every year since 1996.

So yes I have renewed when times are tough for the Swans & even when I've had tough times myself. I've always gone to support the team. My reason for being on the fence with regards to renewing isn't due to the position the team is in, that thought never enters my head. The real reason is purely down to the former owners & what mess they've left behind, it is unforgivable.

Not renewing season ticket on 23:32 - Jan 12 with 1687 viewsWingstandwood

Not renewing season ticket on 23:02 - Jan 12 by Dan_Swan

Been a Season Ticket holder all my adult life, bought it when I first started work and renewed every year since 1996.

So yes I have renewed when times are tough for the Swans & even when I've had tough times myself. I've always gone to support the team. My reason for being on the fence with regards to renewing isn't due to the position the team is in, that thought never enters my head. The real reason is purely down to the former owners & what mess they've left behind, it is unforgivable.

I and many others understand your viewpoint perfectly.....The supporters have been treated with complete and utter disrespect and contempt by the clubs owners, board and chairman.

Why the f#ck would many supporters want to pay money to help aid and abet the clubs owners, board and chairman and their grubby venture/vulture capitalist greed initiative-project? Why the f#ck should supporters be prepared to pay money to help the clubs cash flow and to give further justification so Jenkins and others can continue on their p#ss taking gravy train ride and all the incompetence, negatives and ruination it has brought.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2018 23:34]

Argus!

Not renewing season ticket on 08:25 - Jan 13 with 1572 viewsTailGunner

Some valid points we'll put in this thread and can't argue with them.

Bottom line is though..... without the fans - the club dies
Not renewing season ticket on 08:32 - Jan 13 with 1554 viewsWhiterockin

I feel more frustrated with the club at the moment than I have done for many years. But I have renewed X2.

The club must be made aware that they are selling a "product" to many who are not die hard supporters. The product is not attractive at the moment and many will not buy it, a simple fact of life. This has happened because it is no longer "our club" and many do not find it worthwhile to support the Americans and their aims.

In short. Americans its over to you improve the product or like anybody selling something the shite will hit the fan.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2018 9:11]
Not renewing season ticket on 08:40 - Jan 13 with 1537 viewsKilkennyjack

Not renewing season ticket on 08:32 - Jan 13 by Whiterockin

I feel more frustrated with the club at the moment than I have done for many years. But I have renewed X2.

The club must be made aware that they are selling a "product" to many who are not die hard supporters. The product is not attractive at the moment and many will not buy it, a simple fact of life. This has happened because it is no longer "our club" and many do not find it worthwhile to support the Americans and their aims.

In short. Americans its over to you improve the product or like anybody selling something the shite will hit the fan.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2018 9:11]

Removing the sell outs from the ‘product’ would be a positive first step....

Beware of the Risen People

Not renewing season ticket on 09:09 - Jan 13 with 1494 viewsWhiterockin

Not renewing season ticket on 08:40 - Jan 13 by Kilkennyjack

Removing the sell outs from the ‘product’ would be a positive first step....

That in itself would be a positive move and encourage more people to renew.
Not renewing season ticket on 09:45 - Jan 13 with 1460 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

It’s a day out with good mates with a game of football in the middle of it mun

I can fully understand why people aren’t renewing though

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Not renewing season ticket on 09:59 - Jan 13 with 1447 viewsdonkonky

Not renewing season ticket on 19:10 - Jan 12 by Oldjack

Loads have said ''I'm not going line those yanks pockets ,with nowt coming back'' and will not be renewing

There’s the big issue as far as I see it. It’s all one way, with fans investing into the club and fck all coming the other way. By fans investment I mean money,time,passion and emotion. At the moment there’s no good news or feel good factor around the club. Down to total disregard of greedy owners.
Not renewing season ticket on 10:03 - Jan 13 with 1440 viewsJackfath

I'll be renewing and continuing to watch Swansea City AFC.

Will anyone who doesn't, if we see an upturn in fortunes in a few seasons, then be deemed a glory hunter, plastic etc?

Where were you when we were shit?

I'm also looking to having more room around me next season, possibly.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2018 10:12]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Not renewing season ticket on 10:06 - Jan 13 with 1436 viewsangryjack

Won't e renewing until yanks are out club won't spend another penny on merchandise or put another penny in club,start watching local football and probably once they lose me they lose me forever probably the same for many fans
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024