Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not renewing season ticket 17:53 - Jan 12 with 7989 viewst1000

Any one not renewing ? And reason why ?
Not renewing season ticket on 10:08 - Jan 13 with 1043 viewsFerrieBodde

With these current Americans as owners, not a chance.

And I'm not just talking about season tickets. So long as they are owners I will not put a penny into the club.
Not renewing season ticket on 10:10 - Jan 13 with 1041 viewsjackjackjackjack

It seems we don't need to have the "club needs to expand the stadium" debate anymore.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Not renewing season ticket on 10:14 - Jan 13 with 1027 viewsDewi1jack

Not renewing season ticket on 18:50 - Jan 12 by harryhpalmer

An exile. Normally renew in December. Didn't until the end of Jan last year out of protest than not renewing. But a few of my friend left until the very last minute before renewing.

This season, not renewed yet. Again like last year a protest at the lack of investment and managerial merry-go-round.

But, it comes down to a couple of things.

I have a brilliant seat I'd rather not loose it, especially if we weren't relegated/we bounce back straight away.

If we go down, and even if I miss the midweek games and a few others in between, it will probably still work out cheaper to buy the ST. But that's not a given yet.

Torn.

This and MarchamJacks POV.

Only game we could make this month was Wolves away- so we did
200 mile round trip isn't possible on a weeknight. Not with finishing work around 6- 6.30 or later.

Had our seats in the East since we moved there from the Old Girl.
Love the view we get from the seats. Also they're ideal as my daughter and I have mobility issues. Most of the stewards there have been great.
Near enough the whole section around us was empty for a lot of games in the Championship/ L1 hence sometimes only having the stewards to talk to.
Seen some great football and some exceptionally sh1te stuff as well. Same as the Vetch really.
Although seem to remember an awful lot more sh1te stuff there since 1978!!!

Mates in other parts of the ground aren't renewing, so the social side is dying away as well.
I know it stings me for extra cash, but I won't be renewing until the last few days, if I do. Heart over head decision I think this'll be.

Head says fukit, go when I want. If I want to/ can be arzed. No probs with tickets
Heart says go every game I can.
Even though as someone else has pointed out (very well IMHO) that it feels like a chore

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Not renewing season ticket on 10:16 - Jan 13 with 1023 views3swan

Not renewing season ticket on 10:03 - Jan 13 by Jackfath

I'll be renewing and continuing to watch Swansea City AFC.

Will anyone who doesn't, if we see an upturn in fortunes in a few seasons, then be deemed a glory hunter, plastic etc?

Where were you when we were shit?

I'm also looking to having more room around me next season, possibly.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2018 10:12]

I was there then and still here now.
I will most likely still see the same amount of games per season.
What I’m not doing is giving my money up front, giving the club the greater chance of mismanaging a lump sum. The club will still get a proportion of my money but it will be for less home game at individual amounts through the season
Not renewing season ticket on 10:21 - Jan 13 with 1010 views3swan

Not renewing season ticket on 22:41 - Jan 12 by Swanseajill

I'm pleased to read that Clive, the round trip must become hard going with some of the games we've seen this season.

The miles do seem longer, but not turning my back on the club completely.

Will do a good few home games, but that'buzz' for games has taken a knock.

If we lived in or around Swansea the the decision may have been different
Added together, especially with what's going on behind the scenes the balance has been tipped.

Who knows a bit more enjoyment etc and still got till the end of March
Not renewing season ticket on 12:11 - Jan 13 with 931 viewsSmellyplumz

Not renewing season ticket on 20:41 - Jan 12 by plasjack

Usually renew before end of December, but forgot, will renew before end of January, where else can I spend my money.

On a new car for me.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Not renewing season ticket on 13:00 - Jan 13 with 876 viewsDJack

Not renewing season ticket on 10:03 - Jan 13 by Jackfath

I'll be renewing and continuing to watch Swansea City AFC.

Will anyone who doesn't, if we see an upturn in fortunes in a few seasons, then be deemed a glory hunter, plastic etc?

Where were you when we were shit?

I'm also looking to having more room around me next season, possibly.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2018 10:12]

Obviously, your comprehension ability has waned.

Many have posted that they were here when we were sh1t. Many also stated that they, also, will still be watching Swansea City AFC but not as often for their varying stated reasons.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Not renewing season ticket on 13:08 - Jan 13 with 861 viewsSwanjaxs

Not renewing season ticket on 20:45 - Jan 12 by londonlisa2001

He'll be stung by the transaction fee per ticket rather than per transaction if he's buying 50 plus at a time...

I'll bet my last quid JVZ has never paid and never will pay booking fee's for his tickets 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

Not renewing season ticket on 13:11 - Jan 13 with 851 viewsperchrockjack

People are also not as sociable as they were

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Not renewing season ticket on 13:42 - Jan 13 with 823 viewsJackUlation

By rights football should not really have an affect on ones life, I have supported the swans since 1964, only missed a few games due to illness or holidays, the past 3 years has me waking up say on a Sunday morning feeling miserable because of the stuff going on at the club and more so the results being put out, It has been making me miserable, remember we used to sing " We are Family " well we are not Family any more, Rubbish football, being ripped off, crap beer at extortionate prices, pals and aquaintances all miserable for same reasons the social side has gone a miserable experience,, abuse from the board, even the team are distant now, next to no fan contact, mega rich prema donnas.the great atmosphere has gone, not even feeling good wearing the shirt out as we have become a laughing stock. for those reasons I am not renewing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024