Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has Mawson tavelled ? 20:15 - Jan 12 with 5380 viewswestside

travelled
[Post edited 12 Jan 2018 20:16]
Has Mawson tavelled ? on 20:28 - Jan 12 with 4479 viewsairedale

Didn’t see him in Sainzers earlier.
Has Mawson tavelled ? on 20:34 - Jan 12 with 4428 viewssainthelens

He's made too many mistakes in my eyes, wouldn't be disappointed if he left.....for a decent wedge for us anyway.
Has Mawson tavelled ? on 20:42 - Jan 12 with 4361 viewsFlashberryjack

Has Mawson tavelled ? on 20:34 - Jan 12 by sainthelens

He's made too many mistakes in my eyes, wouldn't be disappointed if he left.....for a decent wedge for us anyway.

Jesus wept !

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Has Mawson tavelled ? on 20:54 - Jan 12 with 4291 viewssainthelens

Had a good season has he ??
Has Mawson tavelled ? on 21:05 - Jan 12 with 4210 viewsKilkennyjack

Money in tends not to get spent on new players.
Just saying.

Beware of the Risen People

Has Mawson tavelled ? on 21:21 - Jan 12 with 4100 viewsLeonWasGod

Has Mawson tavelled ? on 20:54 - Jan 12 by sainthelens

Yep, better than most back there
Has Mawson tavelled ? on 21:23 - Jan 12 with 4072 viewsSwansea93

In CC press conference the other day he said Alfie had a slight injury but should be fine, we will soon see.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Has Mawson tavelled ? on 21:35 - Jan 12 with 4004 viewsLoyal

No Mawson v Newcastle and Catlos has been hung out to dry.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Has Mawson tavelled ? on 21:39 - Jan 12 with 3970 viewsJango

Has Mawson tavelled ? on 21:21 - Jan 12 by LeonWasGod

Yep, better than most back there

Hasn’t been our best centre half nevermind best player. Far too many errors in his game to be classed in the price bracket he is. It’s insane
Has Mawson tavelled ? on 21:42 - Jan 12 with 3935 viewsLoyal

No Mawson v Newcastle and Carlos has been hung out to dry.
Twice 😂
[Post edited 12 Jan 2018 21:58]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Has Mawson tavelled ? on 22:25 - Jan 12 with 3694 viewspencoedjack

You should be a PR advisor for a US hedge fund
Has Mawson tavelled ? on 22:34 - Jan 12 with 3605 viewssainthelens

Ide rather lance my haemorrhoids with a scalpel.
Has Mawson tavelled ? on 09:39 - Jan 13 with 3198 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The great Ashley never made any mistakes, lacked pace, and could not head the ball.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Has Mawson tavelled ? on 09:49 - Jan 13 with 3160 viewsjackal

Decent wedge for the Yanks , not us.

Do you think that the £25 million (if that's what it is) will be invested in the squad?

Strongly doubt it.
Has Mawson tavelled ? on 09:50 - Jan 13 with 3156 viewsPrivate_Partz

Has Mawson tavelled ? on 20:54 - Jan 12 by sainthelens

I really don't get this knocking of our defenders. In a poor squad and poor season our defence had done relatively well. Our GD would have been very respectable had a desperate Clement not decided to try four at the back against the big boys.
Our deteriorating style of play has meant our back four (and GK) has to work far harder than Ash or Chico ever did when our possession game protected them.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2018 9:52]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Has Mawson tavelled ? on 10:16 - Jan 13 with 3043 viewssainthelens

Get what you're saying, but after a promising start when he arrived, I feel he's gone backwards, been caught out far too many times positionally. As for any decent cash we get....we are all hoping the asset stripping hasn't started.
Has Mawson tavelled ? on 10:37 - Jan 13 with 2952 viewssomersetsimon

Has Mawson tavelled ? on 09:50 - Jan 13 by Private_Partz

I really don't get this knocking of our defenders. In a poor squad and poor season our defence had done relatively well. Our GD would have been very respectable had a desperate Clement not decided to try four at the back against the big boys.
Our deteriorating style of play has meant our back four (and GK) has to work far harder than Ash or Chico ever did when our possession game protected them.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2018 9:52]

Our old way of playing certainly make our defence look better. We used to put more pressure on the other team's defenders and midfielders and playing two wingers protected our full backs.

I reckon our defenders are all good enough for the premier league if we had better players in front of them and played a system that helped them rather than putting them under constant pressure.
Has Mawson tavelled ? on 10:46 - Jan 13 with 2880 viewsPrivate_Partz

Has Mawson tavelled ? on 10:37 - Jan 13 by somersetsimon

Our old way of playing certainly make our defence look better. We used to put more pressure on the other team's defenders and midfielders and playing two wingers protected our full backs.

I reckon our defenders are all good enough for the premier league if we had better players in front of them and played a system that helped them rather than putting them under constant pressure.

Exactly how I see it.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Has Mawson tavelled ? on 10:54 - Jan 13 with 2819 viewsgrabsplatter

No way should we sell him now, the transfer fee isn't going to be reinvested in the team.
He hasn't been perfect by any means but he's still only 23 & been playing in a poor team that's putting the defence under pressure constantly.
If we go down he's going to go unfortunately & there'll be no shortage of clubs interested.
Has Mawson tavelled ? on 11:01 - Jan 13 with 2771 viewsFireboy2

We can say what we want but the bare facts state that the club will sell players who are in demand as it brings in money to keep the 27 'investors' happy

Simple as
Has Mawson tavelled ? on 17:27 - Jan 13 with 2350 viewssainthelens

Sorry folks, but yet again it's his mistake that cost us today, I'm really thinking he's getting a liability now. I know many will disagree, but if getting shot of him and using the cash to get a couple of players in that may just keep us up, then do it I say.
Has Mawson tavelled ? on 17:34 - Jan 13 with 2317 viewsFlashberryjack

Has Mawson tavelled ? on 17:27 - Jan 13 by sainthelens

Sorry folks, but yet again it's his mistake that cost us today, I'm really thinking he's getting a liability now. I know many will disagree, but if getting shot of him and using the cash to get a couple of players in that may just keep us up, then do it I say.

You don't seem to get it do you, the money we'd get for Mawson wouldn't be spent on anything resembling a PL player.

There is also a very good reason why he's our most valuable player, and why he's probably our only outfield player that would attract interest from another PL team.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Has Mawson tavelled ? on 17:38 - Jan 13 with 2300 viewspencoedjack

Has Mawson tavelled ? on 17:27 - Jan 13 by sainthelens

Well I certainly disagree with you as did the commentators on the stream I was watching.

Southgate was also there to watch him as well which should add a bit onto the hedge fund slush fund
Has Mawson tavelled ? on 17:38 - Jan 13 with 2300 viewsjasper_T

Has Mawson tavelled ? on 17:34 - Jan 13 by Flashberryjack

You don't seem to get it do you, the money we'd get for Mawson wouldn't be spent on anything resembling a PL player.

There is also a very good reason why he's our most valuable player, and why he's probably our only outfield player that would attract interest from another PL team.

Because he's young and English.
Has Mawson tavelled ? on 17:42 - Jan 13 with 2277 viewssainthelens

Has Mawson tavelled ? on 17:34 - Jan 13 by Flashberryjack

If what you say is correct, and any/no money would be spent to improve the side.....then if he continues to make the mistakes to the end of the season, then we'd be lucky to break even on him. So are you saying we should just accept what Jenkins and co. are doing to the side? Coming on here and making the point that the side needs improving by whatever means is the only fckn way to voice my opinion.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024