Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If this bloke saved your life would you care? 22:18 - Jan 12 with 2716 viewsDarran

Personally I wouldn’t give a toss myself. lol

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jan/12/surgeon-burned-initials-livers-t

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

If this bloke saved your life would you care? on 11:57 - Jan 13 with 604 viewsNeath_Jack

If this bloke saved your life would you care? on 11:25 - Jan 13 by BrynCartwright

Please expand genius?!

You said in your first post "Looks like the patient trying to make a fast buck to me".

Which isn't what actually happened, so i'm guessing that's why the other chap pulled you up on it.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

If this bloke saved your life would you care? on 14:36 - Jan 13 with 556 viewsHighjack

Writing your initials is so boring and unoriginal though. "Made in Taiwan" or "Please read instructions before assembly" on someone's liver would have given the post mortem lads a giggle at least.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

If this bloke saved your life would you care? on 15:15 - Jan 13 with 541 viewsBLAZE

If this bloke saved your life would you care? on 00:06 - Jan 13 by BLAZE

When was this thread started?

We'll I'm spun out. Could've swore I read this exact same thread a few weeks ago. Exact same replies too.

*X-Files tune*
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024