Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If this bloke saved your life would you care? 22:18 - Jan 12 with 2714 viewsDarran

Personally I wouldn’t give a toss myself. lol

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jan/12/surgeon-burned-initials-livers-t

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

If this bloke saved your life would you care? on 22:21 - Jan 12 with 2091 viewsexiledclaseboy

No, but it’s still a “what the f*ck” thing to do.

Poll: Tory leader

If this bloke saved your life would you care? on 22:23 - Jan 12 with 2078 viewsGowerjack

Should be struck off.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

If this bloke saved your life would you care? on 22:38 - Jan 12 with 2038 viewsDarran

If this bloke saved your life would you care? on 22:23 - Jan 12 by Gowerjack

Should be struck off.

I don’t think it’s right but I don’t think he should.

If this bloke saved your life would you care? on 22:47 - Jan 12 with 2025 viewsDr_Winston

How did anyone know?

Someone must have grassed him up.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

If this bloke saved your life would you care? on 22:52 - Jan 12 with 2006 viewsDarran

If this bloke saved your life would you care? on 22:47 - Jan 12 by Dr_Winston

How did anyone know?

Someone must have grassed him up.

They did.

If this bloke saved your life would you care? on 22:54 - Jan 12 with 2002 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

If this bloke saved your life would you care? on 22:52 - Jan 12 by Darran

They did.

What else has he been up To that’s the question..

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

If this bloke saved your life would you care? on 22:55 - Jan 12 with 1998 viewsJack_Meoff

F*cking hell he didn't write 'Jim has fixed it for you' did he? Or 'I love Cardiff.'

Theatre bantz mun

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

If this bloke saved your life would you care? on 22:57 - Jan 12 with 1990 viewsBanosswan

It's an abuse of privilege.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Login to get fewer ads

If this bloke saved your life would you care? on 22:59 - Jan 12 with 1981 viewsDarran

If this bloke saved your life would you care? on 22:57 - Jan 12 by Banosswan

It's an abuse of privilege.

Yes we all agree but would you care if he’d saved your life?

If this bloke saved your life would you care? on 23:02 - Jan 12 with 1970 viewsBanosswan

If this bloke saved your life would you care? on 22:59 - Jan 12 by Darran

Yes it'd fack me right off and I'd demand action.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

If this bloke saved your life would you care? on 23:05 - Jan 12 with 1966 viewsJoe_bradshaw

If this bloke saved your life would you care? on 22:59 - Jan 12 by Darran

No. I would be grateful that I’m still alive due to his skill. He’s an artist who signed his work.

Bit weird though.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

If this bloke saved your life would you care? on 23:06 - Jan 12 with 1963 viewsDarran

If this bloke saved your life would you care? on 23:02 - Jan 12 by Banosswan

Yes it'd fack me right off and I'd demand action.

You’re weird.

If this bloke saved your life would you care? on 23:13 - Jan 12 with 1950 viewsBanosswan

If this bloke saved your life would you care? on 23:06 - Jan 12 by Darran

You’re weird.

Would it bother you if your surgeon had started rodgering his missus with one of your discarded limbs?

If this bloke saved your life would you care? on 23:13 - Jan 12 with 1950 viewsDr_Winston

If some c*nt hadn't grassed nobody would know it had happened.

Storm in a teacup. If a surgeon saved my life he could write "CCFC" on my kidney and I wouldn't give a f*ck.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

If this bloke saved your life would you care? on 23:14 - Jan 12 with 1942 viewsDarran

If this bloke saved your life would you care? on 23:13 - Jan 12 by Banosswan

Would it bother you if your surgeon had started rodgering his missus with one of your discarded limbs?

No.

If this bloke saved your life would you care? on 23:16 - Jan 12 with 1936 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

If this bloke saved your life would you care? on 23:13 - Jan 12 by Dr_Winston

Storm in a teacup. If a surgeon saved my life he could write "CCFC" on my kidney and I wouldn't give a f*ck.

What about “Huw rules ok “ ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

If this bloke saved your life would you care? on 23:17 - Jan 12 with 1928 viewsDarran

If this bloke saved your life would you care? on 23:16 - Jan 12 by oh_tommy_tommy

That’s different.

If this bloke saved your life would you care? on 23:21 - Jan 12 with 1918 viewsJoe_bradshaw

If this bloke saved your life would you care? on 23:13 - Jan 12 by Dr_Winston

That would be OK.

Provided he was a Coventry City supporter.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

If this bloke saved your life would you care? on 23:23 - Jan 12 with 1913 viewsDr_Winston

If this bloke saved your life would you care? on 23:16 - Jan 12 by oh_tommy_tommy

Even that.

If this bloke saved your life would you care? on 23:32 - Jan 12 with 1898 viewsPozuelosSideys

The transplant failed. Not because of what he did, but because of some complications. When a different surgeon worked on the patient later on to remove the organ/transplant, they noticed the initials lasered into the organ and grassed him up.

Suppose he could always work at some car company where the engineer initials their mark on the car somewhere.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

If this bloke saved your life would you care? on 00:06 - Jan 13 with 1858 viewsBLAZE

When was this thread started?
If this bloke saved your life would you care? on 09:55 - Jan 13 with 1699 viewsBrynCartwright

Perhaps a rash thing to do but personally I wouldn't give a toss and would only feel gratitude to the guy for trying to save my life. Looks like the patient trying to make a fast buck to me. To strike him off would just waste a quality surgeon that has years of experience and is quite frankly invaluable.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

If this bloke saved your life would you care? on 10:16 - Jan 13 with 1664 viewsWxmJax

If this bloke saved your life would you care? on 09:55 - Jan 13 by BrynCartwright

Perhaps a rash thing to do but personally I wouldn't give a toss and would only feel gratitude to the guy for trying to save my life. Looks like the patient trying to make a fast buck to me. To strike him off would just waste a quality surgeon that has years of experience and is quite frankly invaluable.

Sometimes it might be better to read the facts before commenting.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

If this bloke saved your life would you care? on 11:10 - Jan 13 with 1609 viewsNeath_Jack

Made me smile.

Anyone that would be bothered by this needs their noggin read. But then we do live in the age of being offended on behalf of others, so goes without saying that there'll be people who will want him burnt at the stake.

Very cheeky thing to do, in a smiley cheeky way.

I like his style anyway.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

If this bloke saved your life would you care? on 11:25 - Jan 13 with 1595 viewsBrynCartwright

If this bloke saved your life would you care? on 10:16 - Jan 13 by WxmJax

Sometimes it might be better to read the facts before commenting.

Please expand genius?!

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024