Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donald trump 23:28 - Jan 12 with 8827 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Is this guy all there

Is he thick as Fack or just a racist and doesn’t give a Fack about it .

Donthe people who voted for him think he’s doing a fine job ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Donald trump on 22:04 - Jan 13 with 1354 viewsdameedna

Humpty the CIA HQ for Africa is in Ghana. Massive white building outer Accra. Ghana is a bit of a shit hole but it is the country the US has chosen to attempt to curb the laundering of dirty money from Russia and China across Africa. US has a healthy relationship with Ghana and other West African countries. It is referred to as the Diaspora. Many Africans work across generations in US and Africa for multinationals.
Donald trump on 22:05 - Jan 13 with 1352 viewsLohengrin

Donald trump on 21:57 - Jan 13 by Humpty

No. A quick perusal helped me form my opinion of it. And the comments of its readers.

You are one of those readers now, Hump. You could have left a comment all your own.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Donald trump on 22:09 - Jan 13 with 1336 viewsHumpty

Donald trump on 22:04 - Jan 13 by dameedna

Humpty the CIA HQ for Africa is in Ghana. Massive white building outer Accra. Ghana is a bit of a shit hole but it is the country the US has chosen to attempt to curb the laundering of dirty money from Russia and China across Africa. US has a healthy relationship with Ghana and other West African countries. It is referred to as the Diaspora. Many Africans work across generations in US and Africa for multinationals.

As far as Trump is concerned it's a shithole and he doesn't want people from shitholes coming to America. His own words.

And his supporters love it because he's speaking just like they do.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2018 22:12]
Donald trump on 22:10 - Jan 13 with 1334 viewsHumpty

Donald trump on 22:05 - Jan 13 by Lohengrin

You are one of those readers now, Hump. You could have left a comment all your own.

Ex reader.
Donald trump on 22:22 - Jan 13 with 1308 viewsdameedna

Yep. He is a strange one on immigration. His family is unusual they invested in Dubai a few years back.
Donald trump on 01:56 - Jan 14 with 1257 viewsLoyal

Donald trump on 18:50 - Jan 13 by londonlisa2001

Kennedy didn't cheer them on.

And it's a huge fallacy to say he and his supporters are getting stronger. Have you missed the election results that have happened there recently?

His administration presided over the death of black Americans and did nothing. Trump has got the world eating out of his hand.
Remember three years ago, I said he would win, everyone laughed ( I collected 1,500 from the bookies ) The snowflakes are falling, these results mean nothing, nothing more than a by election blip.
If it mean so much to people, drop the racist cat calling and get him sorted. otherwise sit back and enjoy the show.because that is exactly what it is.
I'm surprised people actually give a fck, its prime time entertainment all the time.
It was so obvious this was going to happen, because its America.
I love it.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Donald trump on 02:04 - Jan 14 with 1251 viewsLeonWasGod

Donald trump on 01:56 - Jan 14 by Loyal

His administration presided over the death of black Americans and did nothing. Trump has got the world eating out of his hand.
Remember three years ago, I said he would win, everyone laughed ( I collected 1,500 from the bookies ) The snowflakes are falling, these results mean nothing, nothing more than a by election blip.
If it mean so much to people, drop the racist cat calling and get him sorted. otherwise sit back and enjoy the show.because that is exactly what it is.
I'm surprised people actually give a fck, its prime time entertainment all the time.
I love it.

Lot of truth in that. Trumpie certainly sees it as a show and has the liberals eating out of his hand. There's some crappy stuff going on behind the scenes though that we don't get to hear about as it's fairly dull in comparison. Like lifting restrictions on ranching and logging in national park areas; opening up prime fishing areas for oil exploration.

So whilst the theatre is being played out on social media and in the news he's dragging the US back into the dark ages behind the scenes.
Donald trump on 04:56 - Jan 14 with 1226 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Donald trump on 17:39 - Jan 13 by Loyal

I'll help you out.
It's because he is black. And black people aren't racist.

No, in this case, skin had nothing to do with it. Otherwise, they would have been all over Bush and Clinton. In this specific case, that's almost as weak as the lame excuse from the other side that they weren't attacked because they were only campaign promises, made over and over and over, and yet over again. Not nearly as bizarre and laughable, though.

It could have been literally any other American POTUS or any major POTUS candidate saying that besides Trump, and it would have triggered literally nobody. There is just no point of even trying to expect any sort of logic out of the Left anymore. That little flicker of light is out for now.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2018 6:02]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Login to get fewer ads

Donald trump on 12:22 - Jan 14 with 1156 viewsLoyal

Donald trump on 04:56 - Jan 14 by Tummer_from_Texas

No, in this case, skin had nothing to do with it. Otherwise, they would have been all over Bush and Clinton. In this specific case, that's almost as weak as the lame excuse from the other side that they weren't attacked because they were only campaign promises, made over and over and over, and yet over again. Not nearly as bizarre and laughable, though.

It could have been literally any other American POTUS or any major POTUS candidate saying that besides Trump, and it would have triggered literally nobody. There is just no point of even trying to expect any sort of logic out of the Left anymore. That little flicker of light is out for now.

Of their own making.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Donald trump on 12:30 - Jan 14 with 1147 viewslondonlisa2001

Donald trump on 04:56 - Jan 14 by Tummer_from_Texas

No Tummer.

Literally no other POTUS was moronic enough to do it.

And no one is being 'triggered'. People are pointing out (including the United Nations) that it is irresponsible, dangerous and stupid. It has nothing to do with being 'left'.
Donald trump on 13:20 - Jan 14 with 1120 viewsLohengrin

Donald trump on 12:30 - Jan 14 by londonlisa2001

No Tummer.

Literally no other POTUS was moronic enough to do it.

And no one is being 'triggered'. People are pointing out (including the United Nations) that it is irresponsible, dangerous and stupid. It has nothing to do with being 'left'.

But the previous three or four were so fundamentally corrupt as to make that pledge without the least intention of following through? To do so repeatedly with a straight face?

Donald trump on 13:30 - Jan 14 with 1110 viewslondonlisa2001

Donald trump on 13:20 - Jan 14 by Lohengrin

But the previous three or four were so fundamentally corrupt as to make that pledge without the least intention of following through? To do so repeatedly with a straight face?

I suspect when it was said there was some flicker of intention that was snuffed as soon as they achieved office and were properly briefed by those that knew something of the situation.

But let's not start debating with any degree of straight face Loh that Trump is somehow the 'honest' one here. What he promised and what he is doing are so fundamentally different as to be laughable. His supporter base are just too bloody stupid to see it.
Donald trump on 13:33 - Jan 14 with 1107 viewsLohengrin

Donald trump on 13:30 - Jan 14 by londonlisa2001

I suspect when it was said there was some flicker of intention that was snuffed as soon as they achieved office and were properly briefed by those that knew something of the situation.

But let's not start debating with any degree of straight face Loh that Trump is somehow the 'honest' one here. What he promised and what he is doing are so fundamentally different as to be laughable. His supporter base are just too bloody stupid to see it.

I wasn't thinking about Trump. I'm just yearning for a class of politician who say exactly what they mean and do exactly as they say.

Donald trump on 13:37 - Jan 14 with 1103 viewslondonlisa2001

Donald trump on 13:33 - Jan 14 by Lohengrin

I wasn't thinking about Trump. I'm just yearning for a class of politician who say exactly what they mean and do exactly as they say.

Well we'd all like that's. But then we'd also need a different media and a more grown up electorate that was willing to accept the truth.
Donald trump on 13:42 - Jan 14 with 1099 viewsLohengrin

Donald trump on 13:37 - Jan 14 by londonlisa2001

Well we'd all like that's. But then we'd also need a different media and a more grown up electorate that was willing to accept the truth.

Absolutely.

Donald trump on 13:51 - Jan 14 with 1095 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

How’s his wall coming along to keep the crazy Mexican maniacs out ?

Donald trump on 14:02 - Jan 14 with 1087 viewsLohengrin

Donald trump on 13:51 - Jan 14 by oh_tommy_tommy

How’s his wall coming along to keep the crazy Mexican maniacs out ?

Prototype testing as we sit here, Tom.

Donald trump on 14:05 - Jan 14 with 1083 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Donald trump on 14:02 - Jan 14 by Lohengrin

Prototype testing as we sit here, Tom.

Ah Prototype

Can’t see any gun turrents

Not built yet ?

Donald trump on 14:15 - Jan 14 with 1075 viewsacejack3065

Donald trump on 01:56 - Jan 14 by Loyal

I love it.

What you’re saying about the Kennedy administration is factually incorrect. Kennedy put into motion the calls for the civil rights act of 1964. If he hadn’t been murdered in 1963 he would’ve undoubtedly been the president signing it rather than Johnson. The actions taken by the Kennedy and Johnson administrations destroyed the presidential electability of the Democratic Party, the results of which can still be seen today. The republicans wouldn’t have had fertile ground for their “southern strategy” without the civil rights act of 1964.

For you it’s a show. I can’t imagibe it’s a show for the family of that young woman killed by Nazis in the streets of charlottseville. Remember when the president said there were “good people in that crowd” and there was “blame on both sides,” comparing Nazis to the people who protest Nazis. Can’t imagine enjoying the show either if my status in the country was dependent on the DACA programme being renewed. Only this week the president contradicted his own policy because he’s too thick to understand what his position is.

Still, enjoy the show. It’s much easier if you’re white and comfortable.
Donald trump on 14:25 - Jan 14 with 1058 viewsLohengrin

Donald trump on 14:05 - Jan 14 by oh_tommy_tommy

Ah Prototype

Can’t see any gun turrents

Not built yet ?

Another way to look at it would be as the largest proposed public works scheme in the US since the New Deal in the mid '30s. Underwriting hundreds of thousands of jobs in construction, manufacturing and ancillary industries.

Donald trump on 14:25 - Jan 14 with 1058 viewsexiledclaseboy

trump doesn’t have policies, he has tweets.

As an aside, BT Sport’s trump themed FA Cup ads are a work of genius.

Poll: Tory leader

Donald trump on 14:26 - Jan 14 with 1053 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Donald trump on 13:37 - Jan 14 by londonlisa2001

Ah, so the masses are just too immature and stupid, so those politicians lied to us because they had to protect us from ourselves.

What a sad way of looking at people. And, well, once again everyone, you get to witness precisely the sort of condescending philosophy that got Trump elected.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2018 14:38]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Donald trump on 14:31 - Jan 14 with 1044 viewsLohengrin

Donald trump on 14:15 - Jan 14 by acejack3065

What you’re saying about the Kennedy administration is factually incorrect. Kennedy put into motion the calls for the civil rights act of 1964. If he hadn’t been murdered in 1963 he would’ve undoubtedly been the president signing it rather than Johnson. The actions taken by the Kennedy and Johnson administrations destroyed the presidential electability of the Democratic Party, the results of which can still be seen today. The republicans wouldn’t have had fertile ground for their “southern strategy” without the civil rights act of 1964.

For you it’s a show. I can’t imagibe it’s a show for the family of that young woman killed by Nazis in the streets of charlottseville. Remember when the president said there were “good people in that crowd” and there was “blame on both sides,” comparing Nazis to the people who protest Nazis. Can’t imagine enjoying the show either if my status in the country was dependent on the DACA programme being renewed. Only this week the president contradicted his own policy because he’s too thick to understand what his position is.

Still, enjoy the show. It’s much easier if you’re white and comfortable.

Rein that in, young Ace. This time last year you were on here fretting about loony Corbynites swamping local Labour constituency organisations, now you're hair-pulling about nartzeez. I hope this isn't a sign of the madness metastasising.

Steady as you go, son.

Donald trump on 14:33 - Jan 14 with 1041 viewslondonlisa2001

Donald trump on 14:25 - Jan 14 by exiledclaseboy

trump doesn’t have policies, he has tweets.

As an aside, BT Sport’s trump themed FA Cup ads are a work of genius.

Hadn't seen that before.

Donald trump on 14:35 - Jan 14 with 1038 viewsacejack3065

Donald trump on 14:25 - Jan 14 by Lohengrin

Another way to look at it would be as the largest proposed public works scheme in the US since the New Deal in the mid '30s. Underwriting hundreds of thousands of jobs in construction, manufacturing and ancillary industries.

I’m sure the escalator to nowhere in the Simpsons generated a lot of jobs

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024