Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival 18:57 - Jan 13 with 8077 viewsTheResurrection

Carlos' 3 PL games

4 points from 3 = 1.33 points per game

Watford -------away -- Win -- 3 points
Spurs --------- home -- Loss -- 0 points
Newcastle ----away -- Draw --1 point

He's made a difference. 2 or 3 players coming soon and who knows!!?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 19:00 - Jan 13 with 4100 viewsbiggar

He’s definitely improved things. Still up against it but am a lot more positive than I was a month ago. Desperately need some new blood and quickly. This week is key.
Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 19:02 - Jan 13 with 4089 viewsjack2jack

Pretty sure that points per game tally needs to improve,for us to stay up.
Just saying like,but it's a step in the right direction.
Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 19:04 - Jan 13 with 4059 viewsdickythorpe

I'm all for optimism but honestly we have bought players who would struggle in league one. It is NO SURPRISE we are bottom.......
Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 19:05 - Jan 13 with 4054 viewsLeonWasGod

Apparently we haven't managed a run of 5 games where we've averaged more than a point a game. A frightening stat that.

Of course it's doable still, but we have to have more about us than today. We really need to get the old Wilf back and settle on a midfield. The mid selection today was poor - 3 players far too similar to each other offering little going forwards or backwards.

It's possible, but less likely than last year due to the lack of goal threat. Let's hope that's addressed in any new additions.
Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 19:15 - Jan 13 with 3976 viewsjack247

Putting a positive slant on it, that’s 4 points from 6 against teams we can realistically expect to compete with. He has done that with a threadbare squad, kind of similar to Guidolin when he first arrived. We have no right to be expecting points with VdH at full back and a front two of Ayew and Ollie.

Shame we have two top teams next, but any kind of result gives us a bit of momentum.

Carlos should be hammering home to the board that with a couple of clever additions, he can keep us up. Jenkins, if he has anything left about him, should be right in Carlos’ corner. Obvious, I know, but the next two weeks tells us everything we need to know about the owners, if we don’t already.
Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 19:19 - Jan 13 with 3954 viewsshandyjack

think he needs to look at his first half approach, all 3 games the first halves have been chalk and cheese with the second half.
Better, we are 2/3 players away from having a chance.
Personally i'd recall Baston, get a RB in and sign 2 midfielders that have pace and creativity in them

Poll: Expectation for the season

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 19:23 - Jan 13 with 3911 viewslondonlisa2001

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 19:19 - Jan 13 by shandyjack

think he needs to look at his first half approach, all 3 games the first halves have been chalk and cheese with the second half.
Better, we are 2/3 players away from having a chance.
Personally i'd recall Baston, get a RB in and sign 2 midfielders that have pace and creativity in them

Can we recall Baston?
Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 19:25 - Jan 13 with 3866 viewsdickythorpe

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 19:23 - Jan 13 by londonlisa2001

Can we recall Baston?

I recall Baston......bloody useless!!!
Login to get fewer ads

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 19:26 - Jan 13 with 3853 viewsDarran

It’s looking very possible that we won’t get a point out of our next three games. I’ll be praying untill it’s mathematically impossible but we’ve not done much we wouldn’t have done under Clement for me.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 19:27 - Jan 13 with 3851 viewsDJack

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 19:25 - Jan 13 by dickythorpe

Well done Dicky.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 19:29 - Jan 13 with 3820 viewsshandyjack

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 19:25 - Jan 13 by dickythorpe

as a lone man i agree, i think he'd be a different player playing off Bony or Tammy

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 19:30 - Jan 13 with 3801 viewslatchford

So when are these players coming? Don’t fool yourself mate
Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 19:31 - Jan 13 with 3787 viewsjack247

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 19:26 - Jan 13 by Darran

It’s looking very possible that we won’t get a point out of our next three games. I’ll be praying untill it’s mathematically impossible but we’ve not done much we wouldn’t have done under Clement for me.

I honestly think we’ve picked up 4 points more than we would have done under Clement. You may be right, it may be too little too late, but at least there is a chance we are going to make a fight of it.
Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 19:32 - Jan 13 with 3779 viewsFireboy2

We will get behind the team thats obvious

But we must not lose sight of why we are in this sheeite
Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 19:34 - Jan 13 with 3761 viewsjack247

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 19:30 - Jan 13 by latchford

So when are these players coming? Don’t fool yourself mate

And that’s the problem. My gut feeling, like most on here, is that the board are going to see it as throwing good money after bad and just cut their losses.

It’s a long way from irretrievable, but I’d be surprised if we stayed up without additions.
Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 19:35 - Jan 13 with 3756 viewsjack247

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 19:32 - Jan 13 by Fireboy2

We will get behind the team thats obvious

But we must not lose sight of why we are in this sheeite

Absolutely
Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 19:38 - Jan 13 with 3724 viewsDarran

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 19:31 - Jan 13 by jack247

I honestly think we’ve picked up 4 points more than we would have done under Clement. You may be right, it may be too little too late, but at least there is a chance we are going to make a fight of it.

We’ve been piss poor in our two away games and got a bit lucky. You could be right though.

Seriously at the moment how many points do you think we’ll get from our next three games?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 20:01 - Jan 13 with 3604 viewssainthelens

If we were offered that we needed to win last 2 games ( bmouth away...Stoke home) to stay up.... would anyone accept it now or does anyone think it may come down to just that ?
Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 20:06 - Jan 13 with 3556 viewsbonymine

Dream on ‘Box Office’ or whatever egotistical title you now seek ....

You’ve been outed as calling for Jenkins’ head a long time ago when YOU YOURSELF produced the ‘Judas Jenkins’ flag as seen in my Avatar ...yet now you are defending the indefensible and siding with the Sellouts .....you really must be on a good screw T2C and being paid off quite handsomely ......

You and the rest of the Greedy B@stards Get Out Of Our Club .....

STID.......Together Stronger. 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 20:09 - Jan 13 with 3519 viewsdickythorpe

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 20:01 - Jan 13 by sainthelens

If we were offered that we needed to win last 2 games ( bmouth away...Stoke home) to stay up.... would anyone accept it now or does anyone think it may come down to just that ?

I hope I'm wrong but we may be more than 6 points adrift by then....as I said I hope I'm wrong and won't think like that in January.

To offer more optimism would require at least 6-7 wins by then......in reality it's looking very hard for that to happen. 21 points by the last 2 games? Possible but not with this midfield
Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 20:14 - Jan 13 with 3498 viewsGriffting

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 20:01 - Jan 13 by sainthelens

I wouldn’t take that, personally.

As long as there’s games left there’s always a chance.
Look at Palace, as good as down one point, pretty much mid table now. West Ham the same with a few good results recently. Granted it would be said there squads are better than ours.
I think we need to gain points on Huddersfield and Brighton the most as I think the form of both will drop in the coming months. Along with Stoke, us, West Brom, Newcastle and B’mouth I feel will make up the relegation scrap.
Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 20:14 - Jan 13 with 3498 viewssainthelens

Perhaps 37 points would be enough at the end? If so that's another 14 points from next 13 games....just a bitta straw clutching.
Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 20:21 - Jan 13 with 3439 viewsshandyjack

snap your hands off if all we had to do was pick up 6 points from final two games

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 20:30 - Jan 13 with 3385 viewssainthelens

Even better.... straight shootout between us and Stoke last game. Lively or what !! ?
Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 20:31 - Jan 13 with 3371 viewsFlashberryjack

Get behind Carlos and the Boys - SCFC The Fight for Survival on 20:21 - Jan 13 by shandyjack

snap your hands off if all we had to do was pick up 6 points from final two games

Sadly I think it'll be all over for us well before the last 2 games.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024