Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys 19:40 - Jan 13 with 31544 viewsBrynCartwright

This PC bullshit is starting to drive me mad now.

John Humphreys has always advocated equality in journalism and equal pay for equal work.

It is called meritocracy.

Ultimately we will be left with only female presenters on the news, sports, chat shows, sitcoms, weather, stand up, reality shows, because all the guys are too scared to open their mouths in case they are categorised as devious sexist pigs.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 15:23 - Jan 23 with 1963 viewsMo_Wives

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 15:03 - Jan 23 by FearOfAJackPlanet

When I saw this thread I was hoping it was a new TV show pitch from Alan Partridge, to go alongside Youth Hostelling with Chris Eubank and Monkey Tennis, but, alas, I was disappointed.

Although it's still pretty entertaining viewing as it is.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 16:28 - Jan 23 with 1924 viewsMo_Wives

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 12:44 - Jan 23 by Mo_Wives

Yep, You saw it. Well done on keeping your cool this time.

BTW, how did you keep your cool this time? Remember last time he insulted you, just after you questioned a mans identity/sexuality and you were stuck in a corner with no evidence to back up your claim? Yeah, that time you had a wobbly and started complaining about how men were not coming to the aid of the princess?....you remember, it sent the thread in an opposite direction and everyone forgot about your claims. Well how did you keep your cool this time, yet lose it that time?
[Post edited 23 Jan 2018 12:59]

Was hoping for an answer to this question before I had to go but never mind. I will go with one of the answers I think...
A) Lisa uses outrage and offence as a tactical weapon when needed.
B) The reason she lost it the other day is because no one stepped in to criticise the Pikey. Today she saw they had and so she managed to keep her cool.
There is a third option involving biology and cycles but that is sexist to suggest, so I won't.

With all that nasty business in our rear view mirror, I do have a few more questions for the pearly queen.

1) Let me ask you to cast your mind back to Sunday 21st Jan approx. 17:30hrs, you made the following statement...
"Peterson claims that it is not due to sexism, but his arguments are flawed (as is your analogy by the way). The fact that Cathy Newman is a poor interviewer doesn't make him right."
Now, if Cathy Newman is a poor interviewer just how did she get to climb so high in her career in our sexist society?. She has one of the top jobs at Channel 4. If we were a sexist society (against women) we would see excellent women interviewers being turned down for jobs, not the other way around. If you're correct about her skills do you think she may have her job as a result of idiots trying to combat this 'unconscious bias' nonsense?

2) If the gender pay gap reflects how little we value women. What does the death at work and jail sentencing gender gaps say about how we value men?

3) How do you feel about being the beneficiary of an unfairly gained career? Since you are disagreeable and your boss hired you because you shared that masculine characteristic with him (along with your John Wayne like walk...only joking) then men or other women with female characteristics, better for the job, lost out. Or do you think unconscious bias benefits all the other people (men) and not you?

4) When are you going to do something about your racism?

Thanks Lisa.

Oh and if you don't want to answer these I have provide a meme so that you can make some sassy comment about how they're a sign of me getting wound up, therefore allowing you to dodge the question. You're welcome, enjoy...

Good luck, Mr Cooper

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 16:35 - Jan 23 with 1914 viewsexiledclaseboy

It’s funny to see how much Lisa gets under Mo’s skin.

Poll: Tory leader

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 17:03 - Jan 23 with 1874 viewslondonlisa2001

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 16:35 - Jan 23 by exiledclaseboy

Certainly makes me laugh.

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 17:10 - Jan 23 with 1858 viewsNeath_Jack

And he's never had her tell him to f*ck off, like a couple of board legends i know.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 17:19 - Jan 23 with 1845 viewslondonlisa2001

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 16:28 - Jan 23 by Mo_Wives

Was hoping for an answer to this question before I had to go but never mind. I will go with one of the answers I think...
A) Lisa uses outrage and offence as a tactical weapon when needed.
B) The reason she lost it the other day is because no one stepped in to criticise the Pikey. Today she saw they had and so she managed to keep her cool.
There is a third option involving biology and cycles but that is sexist to suggest, so I won't.

With all that nasty business in our rear view mirror, I do have a few more questions for the pearly queen.

1) Let me ask you to cast your mind back to Sunday 21st Jan approx. 17:30hrs, you made the following statement...
"Peterson claims that it is not due to sexism, but his arguments are flawed (as is your analogy by the way). The fact that Cathy Newman is a poor interviewer doesn't make him right."
Now, if Cathy Newman is a poor interviewer just how did she get to climb so high in her career in our sexist society?. She has one of the top jobs at Channel 4. If we were a sexist society (against women) we would see excellent women interviewers being turned down for jobs, not the other way around. If you're correct about her skills do you think she may have her job as a result of idiots trying to combat this 'unconscious bias' nonsense?

2) If the gender pay gap reflects how little we value women. What does the death at work and jail sentencing gender gaps say about how we value men?

3) How do you feel about being the beneficiary of an unfairly gained career? Since you are disagreeable and your boss hired you because you shared that masculine characteristic with him (along with your John Wayne like walk...only joking) then men or other women with female characteristics, better for the job, lost out. Or do you think unconscious bias benefits all the other people (men) and not you?

4) When are you going to do something about your racism?

Thanks Lisa.

Oh and if you don't want to answer these I have provide a meme so that you can make some sassy comment about how they're a sign of me getting wound up, therefore allowing you to dodge the question. You're welcome, enjoy...

Oh Mo. It's really not necessary for me to point out to anyone that you are gettting wound up...

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 17:53 - Jan 23 with 1820 viewsFlashberryjack

I had to read that twice

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 18:59 - Jan 23 with 1782 viewsexiledclaseboy

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 17:10 - Jan 23 by Neath_Jack

And he's never had her tell him to f*ck off, like a couple of board legends i know.

She reserves that for the real intellectual heavyweights of the forum.

Login to get fewer ads

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 19:10 - Jan 23 with 1771 viewspikeypaul

😀😀😀 not read any replies but I suspect the normal snowflake , arselickers running to the London lesbos defence going by the amount of replies,very glad I obviously have them hooked.

I wonder if she lost her rag this time like the other time when she was obviously on it and out of batteries.

430 and fecking loving it more by the day.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2018 19:24]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 19:33 - Jan 23 with 1746 viewslondonlisa2001

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 19:10 - Jan 23 by pikeypaul

😀😀😀 not read any replies but I suspect the normal snowflake , arselickers running to the London lesbos defence going by the amount of replies,very glad I obviously have them hooked.

I wonder if she lost her rag this time like the other time when she was obviously on it and out of batteries.

430 and fecking loving it more by the day.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2018 19:24]

Dorothy Parker - is that you?
PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 19:43 - Jan 23 with 1724 viewsWarwickHunt

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 19:33 - Jan 23 by londonlisa2001

Dorothy Parker - is that you?

He'll have to Google that...
PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 19:45 - Jan 23 with 1722 viewsexiledclaseboy

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 19:43 - Jan 23 by WarwickHunt

After asking Jeeves what Google is.

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 20:11 - Jan 23 with 1701 viewslondonlisa2001

He thinks it's a clothes shop in the Quadrant.
PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 20:20 - Jan 23 with 1693 viewsLohengrin

So would the 98% on here who aren't bookworms in fairness.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 22:55 - Jan 23 with 1649 viewsdizietsma

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 20:20 - Jan 23 by Lohengrin

So would the 98% on here who aren't bookworms in fairness.

Interesting thread this. Here's my worthless two pennies..

If I understand things right, this gender pay gap just affects the top earners. One set of grossly overpaid people earns less than another? Why should I care about that? The BBC woman who resigned isn't going to start selling crack or taking an Uzi to work is she? I don't see it as a "societal" problem. Lisa mentioned the height thing. The FTSE CEOs probably don't have many blacks either, or wheelchair users, or scousers. Why would I care? There is a fight in the gypsy village.

The headlines about gender pay gap are misleading then. Leading us to focus on the irrelevant at the expense of the more important, real issues. That link by banosswan on page 7 is a good example. Sexist boys club coppers don't like wee lassies joining their macho set up, so they invent a bullsh1t test to keep em out. But the dog handlers don't earn any more than other coppers so it won't show up in any pay gap stats. The first time you are likely to hear about is when some testosterone fuelled beardie lets Fido loose on your nadgers. Things like that could affect me and mine so I care about that.

(Mo - I know you being trying to bring prisons and work related deaths into this, and they might be real things, but the links you put are from the US of A, so again, there's a fight in the gypsy village).
PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 23:39 - Jan 23 with 1630 viewsPozuelosSideys

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 22:55 - Jan 23 by dizietsma

If I understand things right, this gender pay gap just affects the top earners. One set of grossly overpaid people earns less than another? Why should I care about that? The BBC woman who resigned isn't going to start selling crack or taking an Uzi to work is she? I don't see it as a "societal" problem. Lisa mentioned the height thing. The FTSE CEOs probably don't have many blacks either, or wheelchair users, or scousers. Why would I care? There is a fight in the gypsy village.

The headlines about gender pay gap are misleading then. Leading us to focus on the irrelevant at the expense of the more important, real issues. That link by banosswan on page 7 is a good example. Sexist boys club coppers don't like wee lassies joining their macho set up, so they invent a bullsh1t test to keep em out. But the dog handlers don't earn any more than other coppers so it won't show up in any pay gap stats. The first time you are likely to hear about is when some testosterone fuelled beardie lets Fido loose on your nadgers. Things like that could affect me and mine so I care about that.

(Mo - I know you being trying to bring prisons and work related deaths into this, and they might be real things, but the links you put are from the US of A, so again, there's a fight in the gypsy village).

Nah. It effects everyone. But usually women. And particularly women in 'high value' jobs which are historically populated by men. Nobody is moaning about the pay gap in nursing. The women in senior roles are well paid.

The calculation to calculate the gap is also stupidly basic. The headline statistics that the media print is the equivalent of "Gylfi signs for Everton for £45m" (but its actually £37m minus lots of other things, so the club only makes a profit on the deal of about £10m). But the detail is in the small print narrative explaining why these gaps are there. 99% of the time, theres nothing sinister about the gap, there are genuine reasons for it such as the make-up of the population, leave, tenure etc.

But despite the calculation being stupidly basic, they havent even begun to lift the lid on the interesting bit - bonuses. Tin of worms.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2018 23:41]

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 02:41 - Jan 24 with 1595 viewsMo_Wives

Is that the best you got?

I'm afraid the lady is going to have to answer the questions or look like a mug, And there's nothing you can do to save her, my friend.

You, Lisa and the other knights do this strange thing when she's in trouble. You turn the focus away from the argument and instead focus on attacking her opponent in a passive aggressive manner. Feel free to insult, I'm all for that. But you offer no arguments with those insults. Stop that...for your own sake.
1- It shows you to be driven by Ideology rather than truth
2- It acts as a big red flashing sign saying 'He's got her here'
3- I honestly think it fools no one, not even yourselves, it just ends up looking kind of pathetic and sad.
But at least you understand that she's in trouble. Unlike some other dunces I won't name

Good luck, Mr Cooper

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 02:43 - Jan 24 with 1593 viewsMo_Wives

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 17:03 - Jan 23 by londonlisa2001

Certainly makes me laugh.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 02:50 - Jan 24 with 1592 viewsMo_Wives

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 17:19 - Jan 23 by londonlisa2001

Oh Mo. It's really not necessary for me to point out to anyone that you are gettting wound up...

Translation for anyone who doesn't speak liberal:

"I can't answer all those questions without admitting my world view is horseshit or that I talk shit"

Result: Win for Wives in the 10th rd after Lisa quits on her stool.

Strange scenes here as fans of Lisa, all three of them, insist the thread was hacked by Russian sexists.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 03:01 - Jan 24 with 1586 viewsMo_Wives

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 22:55 - Jan 23 by dizietsma

Yes, my friend, I thought someone would have brought that up by now. Well done for spotting it. If you look back, the point at which I brought that up I was replying to a post bringing the Harvey Weinstein scandal into it. It wasn't me who defined the borders of the society, I just went with what they defined. I'm talking about Western society. As far as I know the death at work stats are still massively tilted towards men in UK. I would have to check on the sentencing gap...though I suspect it to be favouring women. But as I said, they brought American examples into, so I should be able to do the same.

Edit:- Here we go, Dizzy, UK stats...

https://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2013/may/07/men-gender-divide-feminism

"29% of male first-time offenders were sentenced to custody. For women, that figure was 17%. Men have a 62% chance of being bailed, while for women that figure is 80% and on average men serve 53% of their sentence but women serve 5% less than that."

"The focus on the persistent pay gap in this country is crucial, but it also obscures other important gender phenomena. Among these is fact that men are 20 times more likely to have a fatal injury at work than women."

And at this point we really have to question the equality ideologues. They can say "but feminism is just about equality" all they want but when they rage about the wage gap the least they could do is say "That's awful...men get longer sentences than women?". Instead they just pretend it has not been mentioned. Equality? yeah, of course you only want equality, you frauds.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2018 3:29]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 07:46 - Jan 24 with 1535 viewsMo_Wives

Since my last reply to this I have been on my unicycle, practising my juggling (not a euphemism). While doing this my mind tends to wander and by jove, my mind landed on the answer to why you, Lisa and Neath Jack do this. Cognitive dissonance.

Think about what you did as a boxing analogy for a moment. Me and Lisa had been slugging it out for a while, then she stops throwing punches, while I start doing Ali shuffles, windmilling my right hand while jabbing her in the mush with my left and generally showboating. Now, Lisa is suppose to be the best boxer ever to grace the ring, 'poetry in motion' while I'm suppose to be a mere palooka. Instead of changing this opinion you start saying to each other "Oh, the way Lisa smashes her nose into Mo's fist is sublime", "Yes, she really is a master at this. Look she's laying down now to conserve energy. Well done, Lisa". You engage in a delusion to comfort each other rather than face the truth that your world view is flawed.

Now I'm no doctor so lets consult an expert...
Cognitive dissonance expert, Prof. Eddie Harmon-Jones, says the following in 'A cognitive dissonance theory'...
"The disconfirmation (contradiction) of a belief, ideal, or system of values causes cognitive dissonance that can be resolved by changing the belief under contradiction; yet, instead of effecting change, the resultant mental stress restores psychological consonance to the person, by misperception, rejection, or refutation of the contradiction; seeking moral support from people who share the contradicted beliefs; or acting to persuade other people that the contradiction is unreal"

I provided evidence which CONTRADICTS YOUR BELIEF SYSTEM.
Rather than CHANGING YOUR BELIEFS
Your brain MISPERCIEVES what happened due to the stress of having your beliefs contradicted and you believe it was me who was made to like an ass rather than Lisa.
You then all SEEK MORAL SUPPORT FROM EACH OTHER by up voting and agreeing with each other rather than face the truth.

Now, it's only because I like you, Easy, that I took time out of my juggling to inform you. And yes, it'll be hard to accept so you may lash out at me (passive aggressively, of course) rather than offer a counter argument. I don't mind, I can handle it. I just ask you go back and look...you'll see I'm correct. Maybe one day you will thank me but that's not why I'm helping you.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2018 11:36]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 08:05 - Jan 24 with 1529 viewspikeypaul

100% correct.

We see it on various threads,the usual suspects who have no answers think if they collectively throw insults it becomes an answer.

The reason this thread expanded was because she realised what a tw@t of herself she made when saying Humphreys should be sacked for making an off air joke, she then took the topic off at a tangent to smoke screen her comments,she does it all the time when she’s proven wrong,this time she just carried on digging after you owned her.

429 and fecking loving it more by the day.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2018 8:14]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 09:56 - Jan 24 with 1503 viewsMo_Wives

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 08:05 - Jan 24 by pikeypaul

100% correct.

We see it on various threads,the usual suspects who have no answers think if they collectively throw insults it becomes an answer.

The reason this thread expanded was because she realised what a tw@t of herself she made when saying Humphreys should be sacked for making an off air joke, she then took the topic off at a tangent to smoke screen her comments,she does it all the time when she’s proven wrong,this time she just carried on digging after you owned her.

429 and fecking loving it more by the day.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2018 8:14]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 10:05 - Jan 24 with 1499 viewsBatterseajack

Poor petals are complaining about insults now
PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 10:11 - Jan 24 with 1493 viewsMo_Wives

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 10:05 - Jan 24 by Batterseajack

Poor petals are complaining about insults now

Who's complaining about insults?

I was complaining about lack of arguments. I welcome insults, as I though I made clear with this statement: "Feel free to insult, I'm all for that."

So who are these petals you speak of?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024