Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys 19:40 - Jan 13 with 31543 viewsBrynCartwright

This PC bullshit is starting to drive me mad now.

John Humphreys has always advocated equality in journalism and equal pay for equal work.

It is called meritocracy.

Ultimately we will be left with only female presenters on the news, sports, chat shows, sitcoms, weather, stand up, reality shows, because all the guys are too scared to open their mouths in case they are categorised as devious sexist pigs.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 00:49 - Jan 15 with 2302 viewsHumpty

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 00:37 - Jan 15 by Kerouac

I know you are too arrogant to listen but I'll try anyway.

That was a genuine conversation with a real person at a local garage, a conversation instigated by him ...there had been a terrorist incident that day/the night before...I imagine the trigger for his starting the conversation was the report on the front of the newspaper I was buying.
The fact you and the usual cast of "characters" cannot accept that an Iranian emigre (who was raised a Muslim , for all I know still is a Muslim) could possibly feel that way and have an honest conversation about his fears, says so much about you all
...deluded
...closed minds
...dangerous levels of privileged complacency and hubris

For those who don't remember he told me that his Muslim family left Iran to get away from these nutters and the fact that "these things are happening here now" made him fearful for the future.
I didn't say much but indicated that I had sympathy for what he was saying, he then went further and suggested that the government needed to do more.

Of course you will mock me, make out that I am telling porkies...because the truth this man expressed, the truth I relayed here makes you uncomfortable, I understand...but the fact that it IS the truth and the fact that your response was and is childish nonsense ...
just drives me further away from your position on this subject.

...and the denial of the truths about Islam is a problem of the left that I can no longer close my eyes too.
The Labour movement (I understand you don't count yourself in the Labour camp Lisa, I won't demean myself by questioning your sincerity on that) in particular has nothing serious and satisfactory to say about the contradictions between it's supposed principles and it's apparent support for the growth of Islam in this country.
It is a bit like their stance on Brexit. It is a position that makes no sense in anyway whatsoever.

I saw something on the TV the other day where the presenter asked 2 questions.
He/she said that your answer to these 2 questions was the most significant indicator as to whether you vote Labour or Tory.
My answers to these questions indicated that I was most likely a Labour voter...and yet I would pick them behind just about everybody, other than the BNP .
Q. Why is that ?
A.

- Take a look at the reactions of posters who urge us to vote Labour every election to my tale about the Iranian...they want to make believe it didn't happen rather than discuss why this Iranian feels this way.
Could you point me to even 1 thread in which I respond to an argument I don't like with;
"Well it's not true! you're a liar and an idiot and you smell and I'm smarter than you and nicer...I only want nice things to be true"

- Take a look at the lack of mature intelligent arguments put forward on this thread to the subject matter....their response is;
"me no need to listen, me no need to think, me know what right, fair is me deserve more bananas , always, me gooder person than he 'cos me say you need more bananas same, ugg".

I like reason. Rationality. I like to test arguments with debate and not hush them up...what is it that scares people of the left so badly that they feel the need to shut debate down?
Why do you do it?
[Post edited 15 Jan 2018 0:41]

What TV program was it? And what were the questions?
PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 01:09 - Jan 15 with 2284 viewsHighjack

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 00:49 - Jan 15 by Humpty

What TV program was it? And what were the questions?

It was the pilot episode of "one proxvir and mx unicorn"

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 01:15 - Jan 15 with 2281 viewsHumpty

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 01:09 - Jan 15 by Highjack

It was the pilot episode of "one proxvir and mx unicorn"

No it wasn't.

And now he's gone without telling us what it was.

Shame. I was interested.
PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 01:17 - Jan 15 with 2278 viewsHighjack

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 01:15 - Jan 15 by Humpty

No it wasn't.

And now he's gone without telling us what it was.

Shame. I was interested.

How are you tonight Mr Humpty?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 01:21 - Jan 15 with 2277 viewsHumpty

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 01:17 - Jan 15 by Highjack

How are you tonight Mr Humpty?

Fine thank you.

You?
PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 05:02 - Jan 15 with 2245 viewsMo_Wives

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 15:34 - Jan 14 by londonlisa2001

The BBC stopped showing it years ago didn't they?

So it's not really relevant.

Any more than spurious discussions about Man City women's football is.

At the end of the day, women and men should be paid the same for doing the same job. They are not. And if it was the other way round, those thinking it's amusing, not an issue, PC gone mad or anything similar, would have completely different opinions.

Funny thing, here is an example of a feminist f*ckwit changing her tune once women start earning more...No, no, not sexist anymore...

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/nov/27/young-women-earning-more-m

Good luck, Mr Cooper

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 05:30 - Jan 15 with 2241 viewsMo_Wives

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 20:55 - Jan 13 by londonlisa2001

It's not a 'non PC' comment.

It's an offensive, discriminatory comment and I don't want my tax paying for it.

Imagine him mocking black people or disabled people in the same way. His feet wouldn't have touched the ground.

What he needs to do to get away with these comments is to transition to being a women. He will then become a member of a 'victim class' rather than an 'oppressor class'. And as a trans woman he will have even more leeway than one of the regular womans...who already enjoy special privileges.

For example, remember Richard Keys and Andy Grey got sent to the desert for making offside jokes. If they were women, then not only could they get away with comments, they could actually go and cop a feel of athletes of the opposite sex. Ooh imagine being allowed to rub Sharon Davies or Rebecca Adlington like this while presenting the sport...

#himaswell

Or just imagine a story where a woman filed for divorce and so her husband cut her tit off and stuffed it down the waste disposal to teach her a lesson. Now, never mind off side jokes, if you were a woman and the situation was reversed you could have a bloody good laugh while an audience of harpies clap and whoop along with you...

Men are awful and to blame for sh1t. So it's best if you just transition so we have less men. If you must be a man, then be a man who lives to uplift the women...for they art special, magical beings. And remember the holy commandment...Nobody puts baby in the corner.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2018 5:34]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 06:34 - Jan 15 with 2215 viewsMo_Wives

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 00:33 - Jan 14 by Humpty

I know. They'll be talking about ladders next. The anti PC brigade f*cking hate improper ladder use/people telling them how to safely use ladders.

It's almost as if they're f*cking thick.

Is this your best defence of political correctness now Hump?

"PC is not health and safety..."

Yeah, thanks for that. It's almost like you think watching unfunny, smug tw@ts like Stewart Lee makes you intelligent.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Login to get fewer ads

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 10:25 - Jan 16 with 2079 viewsHumpty

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 06:34 - Jan 15 by Mo_Wives

Is this your best defence of political correctness now Hump?

"PC is not health and safety..."

Yeah, thanks for that. It's almost like you think watching unfunny, smug tw@ts like Stewart Lee makes you intelligent.

Nowhere on this thread have I made any attempt to defend political correctness. I just said I didn't think women's pay was a PC issue. Some people shout PC gone mad when it's not appropriate. Like they sometimes do with health and safety. I don't need Stewart Lee to tell me that, it happens on here fairly regularly.

You like Youtube videos Mo. Instead of watching alt right ones about how women are shit, go and look for one about reading comprehension. It'll be better for all of us, especially you.

BTW Stewart Lee may be a smug c*nt but he is funny. You don't find him funny because he skewers threatened little donkeys like you.
PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 10:29 - Jan 16 with 2076 viewsWarwickHunt

This is pretty funny...

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jan/14/how-toby-young-got-where-h
PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 10:41 - Jan 16 with 2057 viewsHumpty

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 10:29 - Jan 16 by WarwickHunt

This is pretty funny...

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jan/14/how-toby-young-got-where-h

Read it the other day. Very good.

Don't tell Mo though. Stewart Lee is smug and unfunny. And Toby Young is a self styled "controversialist" which is what Mo see's himself as. But with a slightly smaller audience than Young had.

Other controversialists include Katie Hopkins and that Milo bloke.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2018 16:42]
PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 11:25 - Jan 16 with 2033 viewsMo_Wives

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 10:25 - Jan 16 by Humpty

Nowhere on this thread have I made any attempt to defend political correctness. I just said I didn't think women's pay was a PC issue. Some people shout PC gone mad when it's not appropriate. Like they sometimes do with health and safety. I don't need Stewart Lee to tell me that, it happens on here fairly regularly.

You like Youtube videos Mo. Instead of watching alt right ones about how women are shit, go and look for one about reading comprehension. It'll be better for all of us, especially you.

BTW Stewart Lee may be a smug c*nt but he is funny. You don't find him funny because he skewers threatened little donkeys like you.

Oops, sorry, wrong one. Where did I leave that bad boy?...here we go...

Btw, nice to see you start to distance yourself from the political correctness, H. I knew I could start to get you to see things my way

Good luck, Mr Cooper

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 11:29 - Jan 16 with 2027 viewsMo_Wives

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 10:29 - Jan 16 by WarwickHunt

This is pretty funny...

Yes, he's OK tbh, Wazza, but I had a bet with wife 2 that I could trigger Humpty and get him to compare me to a threatened little donkey.

Off to the kitchen to get my winnings I go.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2018 11:32]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 11:31 - Jan 16 with 2026 viewsMo_Wives

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 10:41 - Jan 16 by Humpty

Read it the other day. Very good.

Don't tell Mo though. Stewart Lee is smug and unfunny. And Toby Young is a self styled "controversialist" which is what Mo see's himself as. But with a slightly smaller audience than Young had.

Other controversialists include Katie Hopkins and that Milo bloke.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2018 16:42]

That's Mrs Hopkins to you, pal.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 20:40 - Jan 16 with 1931 viewslondonlisa2001

Fair play, mowives takes 'whataboutery' to whole new levels in this thread.
PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 06:36 - Jan 17 with 1883 viewsMo_Wives

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 20:40 - Jan 16 by londonlisa2001

Fair play, mowives takes 'whataboutery' to whole new levels in this thread.

"Imagine him mocking black people or disabled people in the same way. His feet wouldn't have touched the ground."

I was replying to this. Here you seem to be suggesting that you can get away with comments about women. I mentioned Andy Grey and Richard Keys to remind you that you can't get away with comments about women.

I realise you think this because of your feminist lens. I then tried to help you see the truth by showing examples of women doing/saying something which if said by a man then "His feet wouldn't have touched the floor". I'm guessing you agree because you didn't challenge it you just ignored it and shouted 'whataboutery'

And even if it was whataboutery that would not be a problem in this case. Your feminist lens tells you that women are suffering under an imbalance of power between the sexes. You are saying one side of the scale is lower than the other. Me saying "Yes, one side is lower...but not the side you think" and then showing examples is a logical point to make. If you tell me it's night time and I open the curtains and say "look at the sun light"...Again, a logical point to make.

And finally, on the subject of equal pay, it is against the law to pay women less just because they are women. If you or any woman you know is being paid less because they're a woman, then don't just cry into your Guardian, take it to court. Take it to court, produce your evidence and use the law we already have in place to punish this crime.
Saying it's a disgrace that anyone's allowed to pay women less just because they're a women is like saying it's a disgrace that anyone's allowed to rape, murder or steal...they're not allowed, use the law.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 07:38 - Jan 17 with 1873 viewsLohengrin

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 06:36 - Jan 17 by Mo_Wives

"Imagine him mocking black people or disabled people in the same way. His feet wouldn't have touched the ground."

I was replying to this. Here you seem to be suggesting that you can get away with comments about women. I mentioned Andy Grey and Richard Keys to remind you that you can't get away with comments about women.

I realise you think this because of your feminist lens. I then tried to help you see the truth by showing examples of women doing/saying something which if said by a man then "His feet wouldn't have touched the floor". I'm guessing you agree because you didn't challenge it you just ignored it and shouted 'whataboutery'

And even if it was whataboutery that would not be a problem in this case. Your feminist lens tells you that women are suffering under an imbalance of power between the sexes. You are saying one side of the scale is lower than the other. Me saying "Yes, one side is lower...but not the side you think" and then showing examples is a logical point to make. If you tell me it's night time and I open the curtains and say "look at the sun light"...Again, a logical point to make.

And finally, on the subject of equal pay, it is against the law to pay women less just because they are women. If you or any woman you know is being paid less because they're a woman, then don't just cry into your Guardian, take it to court. Take it to court, produce your evidence and use the law we already have in place to punish this crime.
Saying it's a disgrace that anyone's allowed to pay women less just because they're a women is like saying it's a disgrace that anyone's allowed to rape, murder or steal...they're not allowed, use the law.

"...don't just cry into your Guardian."

I don't know if you've noticed, Mo, but following after tax losses of some £200m the company has taken the Gruniad into tabloid format. Old Ezra's contention that "reds don't read" looks like it wasn't far wide of the mark.

Yesterday's Page Three will have to improve if they want to pitch their new tabloid at the building sites as well...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 07:43 - Jan 17 with 1870 viewswaynekerr55

Meanwhile, on Twitter:

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 07:56 - Jan 17 with 1862 viewsLohengrin

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 07:43 - Jan 17 by waynekerr55

Meanwhile, on Twitter:

Don't worry, Wayne. When sanity is restored under a future National administration they will become Colin the carpenter and Connie the cook.

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 07:59 - Jan 17 with 1861 viewsMo_Wives

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 07:38 - Jan 17 by Lohengrin

"...don't just cry into your Guardian."

I don't know if you've noticed, Mo, but following after tax losses of some £200m the company has taken the Gruniad into tabloid format. Old Ezra's contention that "reds don't read" looks like it wasn't far wide of the mark.

Yesterday's Page Three will have to improve if they want to pitch their new tabloid at the building sites as well...

They will have to improve that, Loh and I know the argument to get them to do it...'Tits are for the many not the few'.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 08:05 - Jan 17 with 1856 viewsMo_Wives

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 07:43 - Jan 17 by waynekerr55

Meanwhile, on Twitter:

I know the answer to Helen's question. The answer is...

F*ck off Helen, stop being a tw@t.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 08:19 - Jan 17 with 1848 viewswaynekerr55

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 07:56 - Jan 17 by Lohengrin

Don't worry, Wayne. When sanity is restored under a future National administration they will become Colin the carpenter and Connie the cook.

Will they support Locomotive Islington or Spartak Highgate?

On a serious note don't you think tweets like this actually stifle debate around social constructs? It's almost as if certain parts of the population think it's cool to be offended by everything. Surely there are more pressing matters that can be discussed around gender equality/sexism than a packet of sweets.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 08:28 - Jan 17 with 1848 viewsLohengrin

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 07:59 - Jan 17 by Mo_Wives

They will have to improve that, Loh and I know the argument to get them to do it...'Tits are for the many not the few'.

Commissar Shawcross heard that, Mo. You're for it now! She's penciling you and Kerouac in for re-education. My name's underlined three times in the red book. I'm up against the wall, a goner

Shawcross! F*ck me! You have to wonder what goes on behind closed doors in Victoria Street? Corbyn sat there stroking Diane like Blofeld with his cat deciding that what the NEC needs to appeal to voters in the steelworks is a ghastly, corrupt, Jew-baiting harridan.

Undiluted venom...

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 08:36 - Jan 17 with 1846 viewsLohengrin

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 08:19 - Jan 17 by waynekerr55

Will they support Locomotive Islington or Spartak Highgate?

On a serious note don't you think tweets like this actually stifle debate around social constructs? It's almost as if certain parts of the population think it's cool to be offended by everything. Surely there are more pressing matters that can be discussed around gender equality/sexism than a packet of sweets.

Speaking honestly, Wayne, a few isolated incidents aside we have gender equality. Equal pay for equal work, regardless of gender, is an accepted principle; moreover it's the law. Nobody in their right mind would advance any other argument, how on earth could you? Why on earth would you?

This business with the caterpillars you found on Twitter is just adding to the mountain of evidence that the loony left are all f*cked in the head. It serves no other purpose. Momentum and the like are just oddballs and not a little creepy too, truth be told.

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 09:09 - Jan 17 with 1817 viewsMo_Wives

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 08:36 - Jan 17 by Lohengrin

Speaking honestly, Wayne, a few isolated incidents aside we have gender equality. Equal pay for equal work, regardless of gender, is an accepted principle; moreover it's the law. Nobody in their right mind would advance any other argument, how on earth could you? Why on earth would you?

This business with the caterpillars you found on Twitter is just adding to the mountain of evidence that the loony left are all f*cked in the head. It serves no other purpose. Momentum and the like are just oddballs and not a little creepy too, truth be told.

Well said, Loh.

Women, you have fought for your equal rights and you have won. Be happy with your victory, everyone else is. Now stop moaning about cartoon caterpillars, take off your pussy hats, put down your placards, step away from those creepy manginas and go home...your husbands dinner isn't going to cook itself

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024