Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys 19:40 - Jan 13 with 31679 viewsBrynCartwright

This PC bullshit is starting to drive me mad now.

John Humphreys has always advocated equality in journalism and equal pay for equal work.

It is called meritocracy.

Ultimately we will be left with only female presenters on the news, sports, chat shows, sitcoms, weather, stand up, reality shows, because all the guys are too scared to open their mouths in case they are categorised as devious sexist pigs.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 19:42 - Jan 13 with 5121 viewsNeath_Jack

What's he done?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 19:43 - Jan 13 with 5120 viewsBrynCartwright

Sorry spelt his name wrong. Had a bottle of Shiraz. Apologies

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 19:43 - Jan 13 with 5112 viewsNeath_Jack

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 19:43 - Jan 13 by BrynCartwright

Sorry spelt his name wrong. Had a bottle of Shiraz. Apologies

So what's he done then?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 19:45 - Jan 13 with 5110 viewsBrynCartwright

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 19:42 - Jan 13 by Neath_Jack

What's he done?

He had a bit of banter with his colleague at 4:00 am joking about unequal pay.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2018/jan/12/john-humphrys-jokes-about-bbc-gend

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 19:53 - Jan 13 with 5075 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

It's moved on from PC towards a culture of unfounded victimisation based on individual comments taken out of context and/or withour regard for any other evidence. This seems to be born out of social media.

When I said recently that Germany was not my favourite country my son accused me of being racist! I had to explain that Germany was a nation and not a race and that I was allowed to prefer Italy to Germany if only because of the food and climate.

I also had to explain that the dinner table was not an internet forum and his irrational pre judgement warranted an apology.

Yes, there are bad people and injustices but we should be clear about the balance and depth of evidence before we condemn people.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 19:54 - Jan 13 with 5070 viewsHumpty

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 19:45 - Jan 13 by BrynCartwright

He had a bit of banter with his colleague at 4:00 am joking about unequal pay.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2018/jan/12/john-humphrys-jokes-about-bbc-gend

Doesn't look very good though does it? Big row about unequal pay going on, the women in question about to come on and copresent the show with him, and two very well paid male colleagues recorded laughing and joking about it.
PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 19:56 - Jan 13 with 5055 viewslondonlisa2001

It's not PC bullshit though.

It's not a meritocracy if men are continuously paid more than women for doing the same thing.

Humphrys should be sacked. Not least for being bloody dreadful at his job to be frank.
PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 19:56 - Jan 13 with 5057 viewsbonymine

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 19:54 - Jan 13 by Humpty

Doesn't look very good though does it? Big row about unequal pay going on, the women in question about to come on and copresent the show with him, and two very well paid male colleagues recorded laughing and joking about it.

Silly billy John 😉😉

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Login to get fewer ads

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 19:59 - Jan 13 with 4995 viewsDarran

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 19:54 - Jan 13 by Humpty

Yeah but he shouldn’t be sacked like some utter twáts want.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 20:03 - Jan 13 with 5021 viewsHumpty

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 19:59 - Jan 13 by Darran

Seems like Jon Sopel had the nous to realise it was somewhere they shouldn't be going.

Humphrys sounds a bit of a tw*t in my opinion.
PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 20:06 - Jan 13 with 4997 viewslondonlisa2001

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 19:59 - Jan 13 by Darran

Yes he should.
PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 20:10 - Jan 13 with 4939 viewsDarran

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 20:06 - Jan 13 by londonlisa2001

Yes he should.

Oh FFS shut up mun. Do you want every person in the country sacked for making a non-PC comment too?

Kin hell like.

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 20:21 - Jan 13 with 4938 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 20:10 - Jan 13 by Darran

Oh FFS shut up mun. Do you want every person in the country sacked for making a non-PC comment too?

Kin hell like.

Well, does this constitute gross misconduct and summary dismissal?

More like a warning in my experience and what is the position with respect to recording, retaining and sharing off air conversations with or without permission?

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 20:25 - Jan 13 with 4871 viewsDarran

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 20:21 - Jan 13 by JACKMANANDBOY

Well, does this constitute gross misconduct and summary dismissal?

More like a warning in my experience and what is the position with respect to recording, retaining and sharing off air conversations with or without permission?

I don’t know what it’s classed as but some people need to get a bloody grip.

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 20:31 - Jan 13 with 4896 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 20:25 - Jan 13 by Darran

I don’t know what it’s classed as but some people need to get a bloody grip.

If we sacked everyone for saying something insensitive or even inappropriate at work I think everyone I have ever worked with would have been sacked even those in responsible positions.

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 20:55 - Jan 13 with 4850 viewslondonlisa2001

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 20:10 - Jan 13 by Darran

Kin hell like.

It's not a 'non PC' comment.

It's an offensive, discriminatory comment and I don't want my tax paying for it.

Imagine him mocking black people or disabled people in the same way. His feet wouldn't have touched the ground.
PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 21:01 - Jan 13 with 4830 viewsBanosswan

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 20:55 - Jan 13 by londonlisa2001

It's an offensive, discriminatory comment and I don't want my tax paying for it.

Imagine him mocking black people or disabled people in the same way. His feet wouldn't have touched the ground.

What tax?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 21:01 - Jan 13 with 4784 viewsDarran

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 20:55 - Jan 13 by londonlisa2001

I’m not replying.

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 21:05 - Jan 13 with 4812 viewsBanosswan

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 21:01 - Jan 13 by Darran

I’m not replying.

If only that was always your answer!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 21:12 - Jan 13 with 4735 viewsDarran

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 21:05 - Jan 13 by Banosswan

If only that was always your answer!

Prick.

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 21:26 - Jan 13 with 4753 viewsBrynCartwright

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 19:56 - Jan 13 by londonlisa2001

It's not PC bullshit though.

It's not a meritocracy if men are continuously paid more than women for doing the same thing.

Humphrys should be sacked. Not least for being bloody dreadful at his job to be frank.

Sorry..but John has always been absolutely brilliant at his job..hence his pre-eminent position amongst BBC journalists.

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 22:19 - Jan 13 with 4702 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

John is a bit of a c@nt

Despite his comments on unequal pay

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 23:12 - Jan 13 with 4652 viewsItchySphincter

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 21:26 - Jan 13 by BrynCartwright

Sorry..but John has always been absolutely brilliant at his job..hence his pre-eminent position amongst BBC journalists.

I don't like him. Part of the furniture and all that but terribly condescending and arrogant abroadcaster. F*ck him, and f*ck the PC brigade whilst we're at it.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 23:55 - Jan 13 with 4577 viewsKilkennyjack

From Twitter ::

The #BBC's Three #Brexiteers:

1) ANDREW MARR: Age 58, Salary £400,000.
2) ANDREW NEIL: Age 68. Salary £550,00.
3) JOHN HUMPHRYS: Age 74. Salary £650,000.

If they all retired, the BBC would save £1.6 million and could promote younger talent from both genders.

Come in please number 3, your time is up.

Beware of the Risen People

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 23:56 - Jan 13 with 4585 viewsHumpty

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 23:12 - Jan 13 by ItchySphincter

I don't like him. Part of the furniture and all that but terribly condescending and arrogant abroadcaster. F*ck him, and f*ck the PC brigade whilst we're at it.

Where does the PC brigade come into it in this case?

I don't think it's got anything to do with PC to think men and women should earn equal pay if they're doing the same job.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024