Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JVZ Speaks About Sale 16:37 - Jan 14 with 7786 views34dfgdf54

Not seen it mentioned anywhere yet, so just sharing the link:

http://bit.ly/2DsfqGR

Edit - need google translate, haven’t read it myself yet.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2018 16:38]
JVZ Speaks About Sale on 20:51 - Jan 14 with 2196 viewsOldjack

JVZ Speaks About Sale on 20:16 - Jan 14 by westside

"I know that it is still the minority who see us as bogeymen"

He's living in cuckoo land ,it's now totally the opposite

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

JVZ Speaks About Sale on 20:58 - Jan 14 with 2164 viewsDarran

I bet Zwedehead joined in the laughter when Mike Lewis had a slap leaving the Harry Griffiths Bar down the Vetch. I can’t wait to laugh when he gets a slap.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

JVZ Speaks About Sale on 22:04 - Jan 14 with 2099 viewswestside

Nothing will ever be the fault of the greedy sellouts

They will always say It was for the good of the club and no mention of all the millions they pocketed.
JVZ Speaks About Sale on 22:14 - Jan 14 with 2086 viewspaulv2k4

I'm sick of hearing this "we HAD to sell as we didn't have the money to keep it afloat". Yet we go ahead and build a very expensive academy! Why bother if we were struggling for cash flow?! Dullards.
JVZ Speaks About Sale on 22:18 - Jan 14 with 2070 viewsDarran

JVZ Speaks About Sale on 22:14 - Jan 14 by paulv2k4

I'm sick of hearing this "we HAD to sell as we didn't have the money to keep it afloat". Yet we go ahead and build a very expensive academy! Why bother if we were struggling for cash flow?! Dullards.

Good point that actually.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

JVZ Speaks About Sale on 22:24 - Jan 14 with 2053 viewsmagicdaps10

They sold out to the americans for 70M and they have and dont intend to put a penny in.

When the sell outs sold it to the Americans, they had Andre Ayew, Ashley Williams and Gylfi Siggurdson all on their books.......since that day, all 3 players have been sold for an appx combined total of 80 Million.

They had the assets for what they keep saying they sold for......To secure the clubs future!!!!!

The hole is getting dug deeper and deeper, week by week.......they are well on course to hit Australia soon and end up with Tony Petty.

Greedy f@cking kunts, end of.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

JVZ Speaks About Sale on 22:35 - Jan 14 with 2027 viewsWingstandwood

Aye, I thought the reason Jenkins was paid half-a-million-a-year was to run a club with a prudent budget? But hey!.... He ended doing the complete and utter opposite. I and many Petty era veterans would have forgiven him if the club was relegated due to running a tight ship but? The club looks to be relegated because Jenkins needlessly wasted i.e. p#ssed tens of millions of Pounds down the drain. SCFC a club rotten to the core with a Trojan-horse 'jobs-for-the-boys' culture with third rate amateurs, hangers-on and out and out leeches in charge of mega important D.o.F and Commercial roles etc.

Employing a (contact laden) FTSE company standard commercial manager of repute instead of a small-time vending machine businessman like Dineen would have helped. How many millions has the club lost there in major sponsorship deals? Dineen the very guy whom was too thick to even see and exploit the commercial potential of the God like status of Laudrup in his own country said it all.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2018 22:37]

Argus!

JVZ Speaks About Sale on 22:54 - Jan 14 with 1999 viewsSwanseajill

Reading through that made me think of A Jack to a King part two.
Login to get fewer ads

JVZ Speaks About Sale on 23:10 - Jan 14 with 1980 viewsNookiejack

The thing is how did JVZ expect the Yanks to invest if the Trust was still there with 21% Holding.

The Trust only had £1m in the bank account.

They were not going to give a loan as they would then be taking 100% of the risk.

If they launched a share raising then the Trust would be diluted.

The same question can also be asked of the Trust? They wanted to keep their holding in respect of Yanks v1.0 but they must realise that no new investor could be in the position to increase investment without diluting the Trust’s holding.
JVZ Speaks About Sale on 23:20 - Jan 14 with 1954 viewsSpearchucker_Jones

JVZ Speaks About Sale on 22:54 - Jan 14 by Swanseajill

Reading through that made me think of A Jack to a King part two.

I have no idea where the money would potentially come from (and I appreciate it's very, very unlikely to ever be found), but a revisionist version of a 'Jack to a King' - i.e. a truthful version of events and not an overseas marketing DVD - to set the record straight would be desirable, especially given events since 2016...
JVZ Speaks About Sale on 00:08 - Jan 15 with 1913 viewstheloneranger

He states....."and the American owners wanted to keep him involved in the club, because he takes approximately 2500 Dutch citizens to Swansea every year. As a result, Van Zweden still has some privileges at the club and that disturbs some of the supporters...""

That's 2500 tickets a year the scumbag has been allowed with his special privileges....

No wonder we are sinking fast in this Cesspool of Shite....!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

JVZ Speaks About Sale on 06:19 - Jan 15 with 1835 viewswaynekerr55

Whilst giving themselves 100% pay rises.

And our new owners have carried on the same practices that they used. Doesn't add up!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

JVZ Speaks About Sale on 06:52 - Jan 15 with 1824 viewsMattG

JVZ Speaks About Sale on 22:35 - Jan 14 by Wingstandwood

Aye, I thought the reason Jenkins was paid half-a-million-a-year was to run a club with a prudent budget? But hey!.... He ended doing the complete and utter opposite. I and many Petty era veterans would have forgiven him if the club was relegated due to running a tight ship but? The club looks to be relegated because Jenkins needlessly wasted i.e. p#ssed tens of millions of Pounds down the drain. SCFC a club rotten to the core with a Trojan-horse 'jobs-for-the-boys' culture with third rate amateurs, hangers-on and out and out leeches in charge of mega important D.o.F and Commercial roles etc.

Employing a (contact laden) FTSE company standard commercial manager of repute instead of a small-time vending machine businessman like Dineen would have helped. How many millions has the club lost there in major sponsorship deals? Dineen the very guy whom was too thick to even see and exploit the commercial potential of the God like status of Laudrup in his own country said it all.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2018 22:37]

No, that's what Jenkins was paid a quarter of a million a year to do.

And you can say exactly the same about Ki as you have about Laudrup.
JVZ Speaks About Sale on 13:03 - Jan 15 with 1645 viewsWingstandwood

JVZ Speaks About Sale on 06:52 - Jan 15 by MattG

Yep, Jenkins doubling his wages? What a anti-cash flow improving initiative! And you're right I forgot about the missed opportunity to exploit Ki out in his homeland.

FFS the Premier League is a worldwide brand, a commercial juggernaut, an advertising guru's dream that presents an open goal. But hey, shove local small time businessman Dineen into what became yet another pocket stuffing greed initiative. Add that to the growing list of self-serving closed-shop, jobs-for-the-boys, in-house patronage thats been utterly shameful and detrimental to the clubs very future and finances.

Millions of extra revenue missed along with Jenkins scandalous and utterly obscene D.o.F waste would have prevented a problematic cash flow scenario.

Argus!

JVZ Speaks About Sale on 13:16 - Jan 15 with 1618 viewsHighjack

JVZ Speaks About Sale on 23:20 - Jan 14 by Spearchucker_Jones

I have no idea where the money would potentially come from (and I appreciate it's very, very unlikely to ever be found), but a revisionist version of a 'Jack to a King' - i.e. a truthful version of events and not an overseas marketing DVD - to set the record straight would be desirable, especially given events since 2016...

Could call it King to a Tw@t

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

JVZ Speaks About Sale on 13:20 - Jan 15 with 1602 viewstheloneranger

JVZ Speaks About Sale on 06:52 - Jan 15 by MattG

I went in the duty free sports shop in Dubai airport recently..... While I was looking at a rack of Premier League shirts, an assistant asked if I needed help.

I asked if they had a Swansea City shirt. The reply....

"These are only Premier League shirts sir"....!! 😳

Says a lot about our marketing expertise....!! 🙈

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

SCFC on 13:32 - Jan 15 with 1585 viewsWingstandwood

JVZ Speaks About Sale on 13:20 - Jan 15 by theloneranger

I went in the duty free sports shop in Dubai airport recently..... While I was looking at a rack of Premier League shirts, an assistant asked if I needed help.

I asked if they had a Swansea City shirt. The reply....

"These are only Premier League shirts sir"....!! 😳

Says a lot about our marketing expertise....!! 🙈

Remember reading about a shopping-experience during a Denmark visit abroad. A visit during the hey-day of sublime football, trophy winning, European UEFA competition and not a replica SCFC top in sight. An opportunity missed right in the backyard of one of Denmark's all time favourite sons.

Argus!

JVZ Speaks About Sale on 14:05 - Jan 15 with 1535 viewsMoscowJack

JVZ Speaks About Sale on 13:03 - Jan 15 by Wingstandwood

Yep, Jenkins doubling his wages? What a anti-cash flow improving initiative! And you're right I forgot about the missed opportunity to exploit Ki out in his homeland.

FFS the Premier League is a worldwide brand, a commercial juggernaut, an advertising guru's dream that presents an open goal. But hey, shove local small time businessman Dineen into what became yet another pocket stuffing greed initiative. Add that to the growing list of self-serving closed-shop, jobs-for-the-boys, in-house patronage thats been utterly shameful and detrimental to the clubs very future and finances.

Millions of extra revenue missed along with Jenkins scandalous and utterly obscene D.o.F waste would have prevented a problematic cash flow scenario.

I have a MASSIVE Korean client (in the top 5 along with the likes of Hyundai, Samsung, LG, Kia etc) and they were looking to expand heavily into Europe (including UK) and America, so branding via the Swans would have made perfect sense.

The Koreans I spoke to were keen to look at ideas so I told some people within the club and asked the club for a shirt, signed by Ki, to present to the President.

The less I say about what happened after that, the better!

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

JVZ Speaks About Sale on 14:07 - Jan 15 with 1528 views34dfgdf54

JVZ Speaks About Sale on 14:05 - Jan 15 by MoscowJack

I have a MASSIVE Korean client (in the top 5 along with the likes of Hyundai, Samsung, LG, Kia etc) and they were looking to expand heavily into Europe (including UK) and America, so branding via the Swans would have made perfect sense.

The Koreans I spoke to were keen to look at ideas so I told some people within the club and asked the club for a shirt, signed by Ki, to present to the President.

Go on....

Interested to hear this, unless obviously you want to keep it to yourself, which you are more than entitled to do.
JVZ Speaks About Sale on 14:13 - Jan 15 with 1508 viewsMoscowJack

JVZ Speaks About Sale on 14:07 - Jan 15 by 34dfgdf54

Go on....

Interested to hear this, unless obviously you want to keep it to yourself, which you are more than entitled to do.

I'd rather not, to be honest. It won't serve any purpose.

We all know how poor the Commercial Department has been. It's doesn't need repeating.

JVZ Speaks About Sale on 14:20 - Jan 15 with 1496 views34dfgdf54

JVZ Speaks About Sale on 14:13 - Jan 15 by MoscowJack

I'd rather not, to be honest. It won't serve any purpose.

We all know how poor the Commercial Department has been. It's doesn't need repeating.

That's the problem though, not everyone knows. Some people still stick up for the sell outs to the hilts and I just can't get my head around it. But fair enough all the same.

On a seperate note though, a colleague of mine went on a few trips with Huw over the years, stag trips etc, same group of friends. Was talking to him last week and he said that they no longer have any contact with him, disowned him due to the recent events at hte club, all think he's a complete tw*t and they aren't far wrong.
JVZ Speaks About Sale on 14:52 - Jan 15 with 1464 viewsWingstandwood

JVZ Speaks About Sale on 14:05 - Jan 15 by MoscowJack

I can guess what happened next! If ever there should be a "JTAK 2 The True Story" what you've written there should be in it! It's an absolute scandal i.e. the sheer wasted 'once-in-a-lifetime' opportunities, associated money and spin-offs thrown away because of disgraceful parochialism and mind-blowing incompetence of board members.

The club has truly been run in utterly appalling Kamikaze fashion!

Argus!

JVZ Speaks About Sale on 14:57 - Jan 15 with 1456 viewsQJumpingJack

I don't think the Americans could have made more of a mess up than if they tired.
It is quite remarkable how they have failed in everything since they have taken over.
Someone should do a film on the last 17 months.
JVZ Speaks About Sale on 15:04 - Jan 15 with 1442 viewsMoscowJack

JVZ Speaks About Sale on 14:52 - Jan 15 by Wingstandwood

I can guess what happened next! If ever there should be a "JTAK 2 The True Story" what you've written there should be in it! It's an absolute scandal i.e. the sheer wasted 'once-in-a-lifetime' opportunities, associated money and spin-offs thrown away because of disgraceful parochialism and mind-blowing incompetence of board members.

The club has truly been run in utterly appalling Kamikaze fashion!

To be honest, I think part of the reason for what didn't happen next was because the club didn't own the stadium, so the stadium rights would be shared with the Ospreys and Stadco. Nevertheless, there's no excuse in not trying to keep the Koreans happy by sending a shirt signed by Kit....it would have cost them next to nothing.

Btw, does anyone know when was the last time Liberty paid ANYTHING to the club for naming the stadium? Two years ago? Three?

JVZ Speaks About Sale on 22:02 - Jan 15 with 1214 viewsTNT

JVZ Speaks About Sale on 20:16 - Jan 14 by westside

"I know that it is still the minority who see us as bogeymen"

That's correct, the rest of us just think you're a cvnt.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024