Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool/Arsenal - An Impossible Result Is Required 19:28 - Jan 14 with 2108 viewsCrazedBison

I don't enjoy posting this here, but we must face facts. I feel that without a minimum of 2 points from the next 2 we're cut adrift. If we can win one or draw both, quite the opposite and the improbable turn around by the Portuguese man is on.

I believe for this to happen we need some reinforcements NOW. Before Liverpool. I'm clearly dreaming but I hear El Sharaawi is looking toward the Prem. Maybe Roma fancy a loan deal? I fear that's the only way our cheapskate owners/DoF get on with something like this. That's exactly the kind of splash we haven't had with these "owners" that we were promised and deserve.
Liverpool/Arsenal - An Impossible Result Is Required on 19:31 - Jan 14 with 2092 viewssainthelens

Agreed, this week we need players. Bit of impotus going into those games. But can trust Jenkins ?? We all know the answer .
Liverpool/Arsenal - An Impossible Result Is Required on 19:34 - Jan 14 with 2070 viewsCrazedBison

Liverpool/Arsenal - An Impossible Result Is Required on 19:31 - Jan 14 by sainthelens

Agreed, this week we need players. Bit of impotus going into those games. But can trust Jenkins ?? We all know the answer .

I trust Jenkins about as much as I trust my 6 year old nephew to leave the sweets alone when he's unattended. They just can't help themselves when they're not held accountable.
Liverpool/Arsenal - An Impossible Result Is Required on 19:39 - Jan 14 with 2041 viewspencoedjack

I think Arsenal are there for the taking more worried about Leicester away the game after
Liverpool/Arsenal - An Impossible Result Is Required on 21:01 - Jan 14 with 1932 viewsRevJames

Liverpool/Arsenal - An Impossible Result Is Required on 19:39 - Jan 14 by pencoedjack

I think Arsenal are there for the taking more worried about Leicester away the game after

Four years ago, yes.

Now, I'm not sure I see anything in our side that suggests Arsenal are there for the taking.

We offer very little going forward and are always susceptible to conceding soft goals. We would need one of those special days and they'd need a real off day. Oh, and a video ref wouldn't go amiss.
Liverpool/Arsenal - An Impossible Result Is Required on 21:25 - Jan 14 with 1878 viewsJohnw102

2 points from the next 3 games, will be a bonus, it is the 5 matches afterwards that will make or break us Burnley, Brighton, Huddersfield, West Ham and Saints get 10 or 11 points from that run then hope to pick up points from Bournemouth and WBA. I think it will come down to last game of the season our old friends from Stoke. Think we will just get 16/17 in League. Then we must spend and develop during the summer, get rid of the dead wood and consolidate ourselves as amid table club.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Liverpool/Arsenal - An Impossible Result Is Required on 21:43 - Jan 14 with 1844 viewsjacksfullaces

Liverpool/Arsenal - An Impossible Result Is Required on 21:01 - Jan 14 by RevJames

Four years ago, yes.

Now, I'm not sure I see anything in our side that suggests Arsenal are there for the taking.

We offer very little going forward and are always susceptible to conceding soft goals. We would need one of those special days and they'd need a real off day. Oh, and a video ref wouldn't go amiss.

so true, we go into these games hoping for an FA Cup style upset now, and even then we need a couple of upsets now. such is the gap in quality between our squad and theirs.
Liverpool/Arsenal - An Impossible Result Is Required on 21:45 - Jan 14 with 1833 viewsjacksfullaces

Liverpool/Arsenal - An Impossible Result Is Required on 21:25 - Jan 14 by Johnw102

2 points from the next 3 games, will be a bonus, it is the 5 matches afterwards that will make or break us Burnley, Brighton, Huddersfield, West Ham and Saints get 10 or 11 points from that run then hope to pick up points from Bournemouth and WBA. I think it will come down to last game of the season our old friends from Stoke. Think we will just get 16/17 in League. Then we must spend and develop during the summer, get rid of the dead wood and consolidate ourselves as amid table club.

apart from the result sequence requiring a leap of faith, the biggest leap of faith there is the last sentence - nothing in the last 2-3 years says the owners have any intention of doing that. they thought they were getting a buy low/sell high miracle = profit. not the boring sustenance of a break even/or even pumping money in short term.
Liverpool/Arsenal - An Impossible Result Is Required on 23:11 - Jan 14 with 1764 viewsCroftyjack

Liverpool/Arsenal - An Impossible Result Is Required on 21:45 - Jan 14 by jacksfullaces

apart from the result sequence requiring a leap of faith, the biggest leap of faith there is the last sentence - nothing in the last 2-3 years says the owners have any intention of doing that. they thought they were getting a buy low/sell high miracle = profit. not the boring sustenance of a break even/or even pumping money in short term.

anyone who thinks 2 points is fine against these are deluded..the next 3 games has to produce 5 points or we are down.
Even if we manage this we will then need16/17 from final 12 games which can be done with a positive run.
2 points will mean 1.5 points(average) from final 12 matches...sorry but wont be doable.
Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool/Arsenal - An Impossible Result Is Required on 08:18 - Jan 15 with 1571 viewsJohnw102

Liverpool/Arsenal - An Impossible Result Is Required on 23:11 - Jan 14 by Croftyjack

anyone who thinks 2 points is fine against these are deluded..the next 3 games has to produce 5 points or we are down.
Even if we manage this we will then need16/17 from final 12 games which can be done with a positive run.
2 points will mean 1.5 points(average) from final 12 matches...sorry but wont be doable.

Didn't say 2 points was fine, but realistic, the majority of the 12 matches left are against sides in our half of the table so wins for us keep points away from them. My feeling is that 35/36 points are going to be enough this season. Doable keep the faith.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024