Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carillion 19:51 - Jan 14 with 8227 viewsSwanzay

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-42680585

If the Cons bail them out, scandalous! Especially with RBS being one of the banks concerned!
Carillion on 19:55 - Jan 14 with 3961 viewsNeath_Jack

Got their fingers in too many pies, should have stuck to what they were good at.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Carillion on 20:42 - Jan 14 with 3897 viewslonglostjack

Scroll down to a certain Philip Green.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/ng-interactive/2015/apr/01/tory-100-industr

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Carillion on 20:51 - Jan 14 with 3877 viewsexiledclaseboy

I saw them live once. They weren’t up to much.

Poll: Tory leader

Carillion on 20:56 - Jan 14 with 3853 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Carillion on 20:51 - Jan 14 by exiledclaseboy

I saw them live once. They weren’t up to much.

There was something fishy about them.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Carillion on 21:04 - Jan 14 with 3833 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Carillion employees whose Jobs&Pensions are at stake should be the main concern, they are blameless in this corporate meltdown. Privatisation of public services fails yet again, it would be nice if banks, shareholders and bosses had to wait until workers were looked after first.

Said no Tory

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Carillion on 21:09 - Jan 14 with 3811 viewsLohengrin

Carillion on 20:42 - Jan 14 by longlostjack

Scroll down to a certain Philip Green.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/ng-interactive/2015/apr/01/tory-100-industr

It's not the same thief you've got in mind, mate.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Carillion on 21:12 - Jan 14 with 3798 viewsPozuelosSideys

Theres a certain irony that the banks have asked for the taxpayer to take some of the risk here. Fcking cvnts.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Carillion on 21:16 - Jan 14 with 3783 viewsJack_Meoff

Ah the efficient private sector in all its glory.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Login to get fewer ads

Carillion on 21:16 - Jan 14 with 3778 viewslonglostjack

Carillion on 21:09 - Jan 14 by Lohengrin

It's not the same thief you've got in mind, mate.

This one is a Nev ;-)

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Carillion on 22:18 - Jan 14 with 3716 viewsNogginthenog

They should go to the wall, same as the banks when they f((ed up. Its a travesty that taxpayers have to bail out these greedy bast7rds. Note that these same bast7rds when they make profits try to avoid paying taxes and raid pension funds. We are taken for fools on so many fronts.

Whilst saying this I have every sympathy for blameless employees and subcontractors.
Carillion on 22:39 - Jan 14 with 3689 viewsPrivate_Partz

Carillion on 21:16 - Jan 14 by Jack_Meoff

Ah the efficient private sector in all its glory.

If ever there was an example that Private Sector should keep the eff out of Public Sector areas then this is it.
There is room for both however. The Private Sector create wealth and the Public Sector create the environment for them to do it
Prisons and hospital operating theatres are not areas of profit and wealth.
Expect another massive tax payer bail out to follow those currently taking place with the Rail franchise Companies.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Carillion on 23:16 - Jan 14 with 3654 viewsPozuelosSideys

The best bit is these muppets paid a dividend to shareholders a few months ago, even though they then posted profit warnings. Now they want taxpayer bailouts. Shocking.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

Carillion on 07:21 - Jan 15 with 3557 viewssP7qupUf

Administration this morning.
Carillion on 07:35 - Jan 15 with 3544 viewsBrynCartwright

Yep. Bad news for thousands of workers this morning.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-42687032

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Carillion on 09:00 - Jan 15 with 3465 viewspikeypaul

Carillion on 07:35 - Jan 15 by BrynCartwright

Yep. Bad news for thousands of workers this morning.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-42687032

Typical leftie no thought for the share holders who have lost their investment.The vast
Proportion of the workers will keep their jobs or with the record levels of employment currently in the country should have no problem getting new ones if they are skilled enough.

H2 dividend paid on May 11th was 12.65 making up a yearly dividend of around 20.It would be interesting to know the dividend yield the day the shares went ex divi.

Last trading price I saw was around 14 .

Had a stack around 4 or 5 years ago when they had a 5% dividend yield but sold once that went sub 4% .

Anyway bad day for all the investors/owners and the workers.

9am already time for breakfast .

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Carillion on 09:48 - Jan 15 with 3417 viewswestwalesed

Oh, the Government have let them fail, as they should have done. The theory is that now, another provider pick up the work, what is hard about that to understand?

Anyone who can't see that bailing out the banks wasn't a different situation entirely is deluded. Oh, and it was under a Labour Government.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Carillion on 10:22 - Jan 15 with 3399 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

n the last six months Carillion issued 3 profit warnings.In this time Government awarded three separate contracts to Carillion worth nearly £2 billion in total .

Facking hell

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Carillion on 14:49 - Jan 15 with 3266 viewsmajorraglan

The Guardian has some interesting points in its article.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/live/2018/jan/15/carillion-crisis-liquidati

Whatever the issues behind the collapse, the company pension scheme is in massive deficit which posses all sorts of questions and there is a threat that small businesses who have done work for Carillion won’t be paid which will further impact on jobs. Shareholders will lose their cash, these include small investors and no doubt investors like pension schemes. I wonder if the directors at the top of the tree will be affected like the workers at the bottom.....
Carillion on 21:34 - Jan 15 with 3102 viewsBrynCartwright

Carillion on 09:00 - Jan 15 by pikeypaul

Typical leftie no thought for the share holders who have lost their investment.The vast
Proportion of the workers will keep their jobs or with the record levels of employment currently in the country should have no problem getting new ones if they are skilled enough.

H2 dividend paid on May 11th was 12.65 making up a yearly dividend of around 20.It would be interesting to know the dividend yield the day the shares went ex divi.

Last trading price I saw was around 14 .

Had a stack around 4 or 5 years ago when they had a 5% dividend yield but sold once that went sub 4% .

Anyway bad day for all the investors/owners and the workers.

9am already time for breakfast .

Am I disappointed for the poor shareholders having such a dreadful return on their investments boosting a company delivering products that should have been delivered by the state in the first place? No I am not.

There is a big difference between investors hoping to make a return on an in investment and families that depend upon salaries to pay their mortgages and support their families.

You Sir, are a c*nt of the first order and nearly everyone on this forum agrees you should feck out out of Wales back to your English heartland. You Gower tosser you.

I

Carillion on 21:53 - Jan 15 with 3079 viewsPozuelosSideys

Carillion on 21:34 - Jan 15 by BrynCartwright

Am I disappointed for the poor shareholders having such a dreadful return on their investments boosting a company delivering products that should have been delivered by the state in the first place? No I am not.

There is a big difference between investors hoping to make a return on an in investment and families that depend upon salaries to pay their mortgages and support their families.

You Sir, are a c*nt of the first order and nearly everyone on this forum agrees you should feck out out of Wales back to your English heartland. You Gower tosser you.

I

Dont forget now, even though the majority of shareholders are private vultures, plenty of them are pension funds who are holding all our cash..

Carillion on 22:00 - Jan 15 with 3064 viewsBrynCartwright

Carillion on 21:53 - Jan 15 by PozuelosSideys

Dont forget now, even though the majority of shareholders are private vultures, plenty of them are pension funds who are holding all our cash..

Yes of course i understand that, and my pensions are possibly involved with this debacle, but I haven't spent all my waking hours concentrating on how to shaft they next guy like Pikey

Carillion on 22:24 - Jan 15 with 3034 viewsPozuelosSideys

Carillion on 22:00 - Jan 15 by BrynCartwright

Yes of course i understand that, and my pensions are possibly involved with this debacle, but I haven't spent all my waking hours concentrating on how to shaft they next guy like Pikey

Ignore stockmarket Pikey.

Carillion seems to have been run badly, taking on pretty big, risky contracts and theyve been unlucky with whats gone on with payments in the ME.

Was reading between the lines earlier with a contact of mine and the banks and Carillion are desperately trying to offload all this risk on to the taxpayer. We all know those in charge will walk away quids in. Probably into another role sooner rather than later.

Im honestly undecided whether the government should take on all the financials and risk here. Carillion employees aside, they will have sub contracted loads out down the supply chain.

Fcking idiots.

Carillion on 22:39 - Jan 15 with 3010 viewspikeypaul

Carillion on 22:00 - Jan 15 by BrynCartwright

PMSL

How is making money on the stock market “spending all my awake hours trying to shaft the next man” ?

I actually spend about 30 minutes a week maximum sorting out my portfolio.

You lefties are really getting pathetic with your jealousy and plainly stupid accusations.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2018 22:40]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Carillion on 22:47 - Jan 15 with 2995 viewsPozuelosSideys

Carillion on 22:39 - Jan 15 by pikeypaul

PMSL

How is making money on the stock market “spending all my awake hours trying to shaft the next man” ?

I actually spend about 30 minutes a week maximum sorting out my portfolio.

You lefties are really getting pathetic with your jealousy and plainly stupid accusations.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2018 22:40]

Do you ever get involved in peer2peer lending mate? Was reading about this and the yields seem pretty respectable although apparently thats offset by the low governance and relatively high risk?

Carillion on 22:55 - Jan 15 with 2982 viewspikeypaul

Carillion on 21:34 - Jan 15 by BrynCartwright

I

And they say Brexiters are racist.Obviously Bryn thinks it’s OK although I am Welsh.

Even happy for our pensions to be devalued as long as the share holders lose out,cutting his nose off to spite his face.

Another with the I have nothing so everyone should have nothing attitude.Its rife on this forum with all the lefties.

LMFHO
[Post edited 15 Jan 2018 23:00]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024