Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's time to reveal your identity 11:16 - Jan 15 with 9738 viewsswancity

Too many people hiding behind user names now which they feel is allowing them to say anything.

Lots of allegations. Lots of threats. Lots of bollox.

Is it time to only use real names on websites / forumslike this? I'm sure it would assist considerably with eliminating so much of the bullshyte.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

It's time to reveal your identity on 21:20 - Jan 15 with 2121 viewsDDCH

Robert Paulson

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

It's time to reveal your identity on 21:23 - Jan 15 with 2111 viewswaynekerr55

I'm the phantom menace

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

It's time to reveal your identity on 11:46 - Jan 16 with 1988 viewsbluenile

I'll go even further, I'm prepared to give both my name and my occupation..................I'm Stan Wellback, and I'm a crowd control officer. So there!

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

It's time to reveal your identity on 10:14 - Jan 17 with 1892 viewsDafyddHuw

I'm Spartacus and so is my wife.
It's time to reveal your identity on 11:23 - Jan 17 with 1868 viewsMrSwansea

It's time to reveal your identity on 11:43 - Jan 15 by MrSwerve

Darran posts under the username perchrockjack.

That would be epic.

Arseholes. The lot of you.
Poll: Who has received a pay rise in line with inflation within the last three years?

It's time to reveal your identity on 21:21 - Jan 17 with 1778 viewsLoyal

It's time to reveal your identity on 11:46 - Jan 16 by bluenile

I'll go even further, I'm prepared to give both my name and my occupation..................I'm Stan Wellback, and I'm a crowd control officer. So there!

Do you Stan Wellback in large crowds ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

It's time to reveal your identity on 21:34 - Jan 17 with 1765 viewsjacktar

OK, I'm Isaac and I'm Warwick's little brother.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

It's time to reveal your identity on 21:53 - Jan 17 with 1740 viewsJackUlation

New rues should state you have to give name ,date of birth, debit card number and Pin, also one wifes maiden name.
Login to get fewer ads

It's time to reveal your identity on 23:33 - Jan 17 with 1707 viewsphact0rri

What is being offered up for all this user data?

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

It's time to reveal your identity on 08:49 - Jan 18 with 1634 viewsDewi1jack

The voices tell me my name is Gillette.

Thanks to the voices there's been a few close shaves

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

It's time to reveal your identity on 12:31 - Jan 18 with 1586 viewsSwanno

Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.
It's time to reveal your identity on 12:35 - Jan 18 with 1577 viewsploppy

It's time to reveal your identity on 12:31 - Jan 18 by Swanno

Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.

The genius that is, or was, Mike Myers. Fantastic stuff.
It's time to reveal your identity on 12:55 - Jan 18 with 1556 viewsNeath_Jack

It's time to reveal your identity on 12:31 - Jan 18 by Swanno

Semmens, is that you?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024