Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Darren Ferguson: It's disgusting the standard of referees at this level' 14:11 - Jan 15 with 2791 viewstheloneranger

Darren Ferguson says..... What all Swansea City supporters think of the referees and linesmen that officiate at our games."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05ts6t0

The officials at lower league level may be part time....but they've all got the same Incompetent Streak running through them, that the full time officials have in the Premier League.

The only one I'll omit from my statement is "Sian Massey-Ellis"...

It's about time this young lady was promoted to be a referee...!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Darren Ferguson: It's disgusting the standard of referees at this level' on 14:30 - Jan 16 with 364 viewsmonmouth

Darren Ferguson: It's disgusting the standard of referees at this level' on 12:49 - Jan 16 by Jack_Kass

The standard of professionalism from players and managers is disgusting as well.

If there is one thing the referee's group do get right, it's that they conduct themselves in a professional manner, above of those of their competing counterparts.

Darren Ferguson has never officiated a professional game, so how can he criticise the standard of referees in this manner?

Likewise, imagine if a PL/FL referee came out and said DF's tactics were shite and the standard of his management was disgusting, uproar!

All community service should involve being a ref for a season, especially at the lower levels, the attitude in the game is truly horrendous.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2018 12:52]

It made me laugh that he excused one of his ‘lads’ for missing an easy chance, but it’s the refs fault they didn’t win.

There is no excuse for some of it though. Some are so obvious, it just can’t be missed while claiming competence or lack of prejudice.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024