Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work 16:05 - Jan 15 with 4410 viewsmagicdaps10

Lets say you won 7M, would you still work?

If you did carry on working, would your heart be 100% committed, would you put the effort in knowing that you had all that money in the bank?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 17:09 - Jan 15 with 1124 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 17:05 - Jan 15 by 34dfgdf54

Nope, someone out of work would need the money more than me.

I’d just be playing golf literally every day, in a warmer place.

Touché

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 17:11 - Jan 15 with 1117 viewsjasper_T

I stopped working without winning £7m.
If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 17:14 - Jan 15 with 1106 viewsHighjack

I would be travelling the world, chilling out maxing relaxing all cool and slurping champagne off some supermodels tits.

You wouldn't see me for dust.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 17:21 - Jan 15 with 1090 viewsmonmouth

I stopped at 48 got bored out of my wits and started again doing something completely different. I love it, so yes, I would carry on.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 17:23 - Jan 15 with 1087 viewsjack2jack

If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 17:39 - Jan 15 with 1069 viewsawayjack

If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 16:07 - Jan 15 by swanseacityx

I came into a similar amount in 2016 and I never quit my job.

Clearly screwed you up then. Clown.
If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 17:42 - Jan 15 with 1065 viewspencoedjack

If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 16:56 - Jan 15 by RevJames

For a charity yes. For anyone else, er, no

Is the correct answer
If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 17:45 - Jan 15 with 1056 viewsSwanjaxs

If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 16:12 - Jan 15 by Fireboy2

Hes posted something on the giggs wales manager topic saying guess what?

Yep backing him

What a complete cvnt

Can the mods please ban this disease of man as he only comes on to wind people up

Dont ban him mun, every board has it's resident tosspot .... hes comedy gold 🤡

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 17:45 - Jan 15 with 1055 viewsWarwickHunt

If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 16:15 - Jan 15 by swanseacityx

Why though?

He is a legend. Done everything in the game.

Great experience

Young

Hungry

National football hero.

Why the hate?

Because, like you, he's a bit of a cûnt.
If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 18:18 - Jan 15 with 996 viewstaffpunk

I think a lot would depend what age you are and what you do. I'm 55, got 2 jobs, one I love and one that I don't want to do anymore. So I'd carry on with the Record Shop, and I'd knock the other one on the head. Apart from the other half, I also wouldn't tell anyone that I'd won a fortune.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 18:25 - Jan 15 with 979 viewsKingBony

If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 16:33 - Jan 15 by MrSwerve

Think we had a similar discussion before...to be honest I would work until the end of the academic year (I work in a University) and leave then, rather than drop colleagues and students in the sh!t. You'd be a long time retired so another 5 or 6 months in work wouldn't hurt.

Fair play Mr Swerve 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 18:25 - Jan 15 with 979 viewsyescomeon

Would be bad for the health of your mind and your mental health to retire too early. I think I would carry on, but you never know how you will react to a situation until it happens. Never been in the situation of winning £7m unfortunately.

Upthecity!

If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 18:50 - Jan 15 with 946 viewsDr_Winston

If you remain in paid employment six months after winning £7m you should be required to repay every penny.

Volunteer rather than keep a job you don't need that someone else could have.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 19:02 - Jan 15 with 928 viewsGixerJack

I would try to find something totally different to what I'm doing now.

The JD would need to be something like.. Remuneration = obscene compared to role. No accountability and the boss is the other side of the world and doesn't really understand the business anyway.

Not many of those jobs come up unfortunately.
If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 19:26 - Jan 15 with 903 viewsbuilthjack

If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 17:45 - Jan 15 by Swanjaxs

Dont ban him mun, every board has it's resident tosspot .... hes comedy gold 🤡

But this one has a few

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 22:21 - Jan 15 with 809 viewsProfessor

No. Have commitments to other people for 3 years. Would wind down and retire in about 5 years
If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 22:23 - Jan 15 with 806 viewsMrSwerve

If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 18:50 - Jan 15 by Dr_Winston

If you remain in paid employment six months after winning £7m you should be required to repay every penny.

Volunteer rather than keep a job you don't need that someone else could have.

Or donate your earnings to charity.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 22:35 - Jan 15 with 789 viewsBloodyhills

Yes I would work, at something, but wouldn't bother doing my current job.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 22:36 - Jan 15 with 787 viewsPozuelosSideys

Tell you what, if you were in your 20s or 30s and you decided to retire after winning £7m, i reckon the majority would be skint and back in work before they got to pensionable age.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 22:37 - Jan 15 with 786 viewslifelong

Would set up those close to me, buy a better house, in the Swansea area of course, a Summer house on the Pembrokeshire Coast with a nice new boat moored in the St David’s area.
Would also spent some Winter time in Tenerife with a boat moored in Puerto Colon... sorted.
If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 22:53 - Jan 15 with 763 viewsswanforthemoney

If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 17:11 - Jan 15 by jasper_T

I stopped working without winning £7m.

Me too. and I'm happy as a pig in sh1t.

I stand in the North Stand

If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 22:57 - Jan 15 with 756 viewsSwanjaxs

I'd give up work and buy into John van Zweden's Travel Club.... then flog my shares a few years later for x10 what I paid and spend all day on Twitter taking the piss out of all and sundry 👍cos that's the way I roll 😎
[Post edited 15 Jan 2018 23:00]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 22:59 - Jan 15 with 751 viewsswanforthemoney

If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 16:15 - Jan 15 by swanseacityx

Why though?

He is a legend. Done everything in the game.

Great experience

Young

Hungry

National football hero.

Why the hate?

Point 2 he's never played in World Cup or euro championship finals
Point 4 he's 44 - not so young
Point 5 he's a multi millionaire with little resting on the job, maybe not so hungry
Point 6 is he ?
Apart from that, yep, good luck to him.

I stand in the North Stand

If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 23:03 - Jan 15 with 742 viewsmaxthompson

I assume 99% of members would donate there lottery winnings to the club to invest in paying squad players 50 k a week to do f all
Your opportunity to play board member
When you think about it you can’t blame anyone from selling out only pity was the lack of due diligence to which I’m sure they will always regret
If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 23:45 - Jan 15 with 715 viewsDan_Swan

I'd work my notice to help colleagues and also retain my 20+ year pension (you never know). I'd take a long holiday, give some to family & friends then look to do something else on a small scale, maybe property renovation? That would give a few people employment and I could then donate profits to various charities around Swansea.

I think i'd be quite content doing that.

Still following Dr's orders!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024