Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work 16:05 - Jan 15 with 4367 viewsmagicdaps10

Lets say you won 7M, would you still work?

If you did carry on working, would your heart be 100% committed, would you put the effort in knowing that you had all that money in the bank?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 00:45 - Jan 16 with 735 viewsDyfnant

If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 22:36 - Jan 15 by PozuelosSideys

Tell you what, if you were in your 20s or 30s and you decided to retire after winning £7m, i reckon the majority would be skint and back in work before they got to pensionable age.

Or dead

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 01:20 - Jan 16 with 720 viewsJack123

Yes I would work! At putting sun tan oil on me, in some nice warm place.

libera nos a malo

If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 02:04 - Jan 16 with 709 viewsN_T_J

Retired at 32 (not through choice) now 34 and I genuinly miss work, everyday is the same!
If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 07:04 - Jan 16 with 676 viewsDr_Winston

If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 22:23 - Jan 15 by MrSwerve

Or donate your earnings to charity.

Donate your time to charity. Let your wages go to someone who needs them.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 09:06 - Jan 16 with 638 viewsProfessor

If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 16:33 - Jan 15 by MrSwerve

Think we had a similar discussion before...to be honest I would work until the end of the academic year (I work in a University) and leave then, rather than drop colleagues and students in the sh!t. You'd be a long time retired so another 5 or 6 months in work wouldn't hurt.

which in some ways in similar to me-though have two new funded research projects and PhD students which mean I would need to see these out. Would probably move to 0.5 FTE and eventually go in 4-6 years when still in mid-50s. Also not much point whilst kids in secondary school. Wait until they have finished
If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 09:27 - Jan 16 with 622 viewsWarwickHunt

If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 01:20 - Jan 16 by Jack123

Yes I would work! At putting sun tan oil on me, in some nice warm place.

Your scrotum?
If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 09:49 - Jan 16 with 610 viewsjackal

If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 16:11 - Jan 15 by swanseacityx

It's *You're*

It's "You're" not *You're*
If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 12:37 - Jan 16 with 563 viewsWAFU

Posted in the wrong area.

OP - keep this drivel to the non football section in future please.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024