Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wolves bringing plenty 17:26 - Jan 15 with 3910 viewssainthelens

Just had a peek on Wolves fans forum, looks like 2k sold and coming down on 30 free coaches. Really hope we get a crowd on Weds, don't wanna be putting up listening to those tvvats all nite.
Wolves bringing plenty on 21:23 - Jan 15 with 924 viewsAguycalledJack

Wolves bringing plenty on 19:22 - Jan 15 by builthjack

We go to games to support our team.

I thought about boycotting the game but when it came down to it I couldn’t not go. Have to support the team.

A prime example of why our owners know that they have many of us by the short and curlys.
Wolves bringing plenty on 21:59 - Jan 15 with 854 viewsbuilthjack

Wolves bringing plenty on 21:23 - Jan 15 by AguycalledJack

I thought about boycotting the game but when it came down to it I couldn’t not go. Have to support the team.

A prime example of why our owners know that they have many of us by the short and curlys.

Wave some jenkins, yanks out flags, put banners up around the ground, on bridges, everywhere that draws attention to it.
But attend the game and cheer OUR team on.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wolves bringing plenty on 20:38 - Jan 16 with 628 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Wolves bringing plenty on 21:59 - Jan 15 by builthjack

Wave some jenkins, yanks out flags, put banners up around the ground, on bridges, everywhere that draws attention to it.
But attend the game and cheer OUR team on.

Im going plus 9ne. Look8ng forward to this. 6jb.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024