Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wolves bringing plenty 17:26 - Jan 15 with 3911 viewssainthelens

Just had a peek on Wolves fans forum, looks like 2k sold and coming down on 30 free coaches. Really hope we get a crowd on Weds, don't wanna be putting up listening to those tvvats all nite.
Wolves bringing plenty on 17:29 - Jan 15 with 2965 viewsGlyn1

Carillion is based in Wolverhampton, so a lot of them have bigger things to worry about than an FA Cup replay.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2018 17:29]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Wolves bringing plenty on 17:36 - Jan 15 with 2919 viewsWarwickHunt

We'll be showing off our exciting new January signings so expect a full house.
Wolves bringing plenty on 17:37 - Jan 15 with 2913 viewsawayjack

We've been out sung by away fans most games this season, so be no different on Wednesday. Nice gesture to offer free travel. We used to think like that until the greed kicked in.
Wolves bringing plenty on 18:09 - Jan 15 with 2805 viewssP7qupUf

Were they charged a £2.50 booking fee per ticket? I'm not going as I refuse to pay it and a lot of people who I've spoken to are of the same mind. If we get relegated, which is looking a fair bet, this type of greed will push many away from the club. Grabbing a few quid like this and by reducing the Flyer prize money could cost the club a hell of a lot more in the long run. Whoever made these decisions is an idiot.

I may be wrong here, but I think that we are the only PL club to have introduced this charge.
Wolves bringing plenty on 18:30 - Jan 15 with 2709 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Wolves bringing plenty on 18:09 - Jan 15 by sP7qupUf

Were they charged a £2.50 booking fee per ticket? I'm not going as I refuse to pay it and a lot of people who I've spoken to are of the same mind. If we get relegated, which is looking a fair bet, this type of greed will push many away from the club. Grabbing a few quid like this and by reducing the Flyer prize money could cost the club a hell of a lot more in the long run. Whoever made these decisions is an idiot.

I may be wrong here, but I think that we are the only PL club to have introduced this charge.

8 hour round trip for a home game for me.........I need to think that the people running the club are 100 percent committed.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Wolves bringing plenty on 18:42 - Jan 15 with 2639 viewslonglostjack

Apparently Pearlmann has used his LA contacts to book Noddy Holder for the Jack Zone.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Wolves bringing plenty on 18:51 - Jan 15 with 2597 viewsdonnybackspin

I am not going either will not be paying the £2.50 booking free for those greedy b&&stards.

Went to Germany on the weekend and watched Stuttgart v Hertha Berlin, those guys know how to make a racket, they had conductors leading the singing and a loads of drums. And you can drink a beer watching the game... and only €20 for a ticket!

Our atmosphere at home games has been very poor but what do we expect when morale and belief is so low
Wolves bringing plenty on 18:53 - Jan 15 with 2577 viewssainthelens

Wolves bringing plenty on 17:29 - Jan 15 by Glyn1

Carillion is based in Wolverhampton, so a lot of them have bigger things to worry about than an FA Cup replay.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2018 17:29]

I know, shame....Kayleigh was such a great record too.
Login to get fewer ads

Wolves bringing plenty on 18:54 - Jan 15 with 2572 viewsLoyal

Def not going.
For them its a big game, they will get over it.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Wolves bringing plenty on 18:54 - Jan 15 with 2572 viewslonglostjack

Wolves bringing plenty on 18:51 - Jan 15 by donnybackspin

I am not going either will not be paying the £2.50 booking free for those greedy b&&stards.

Went to Germany on the weekend and watched Stuttgart v Hertha Berlin, those guys know how to make a racket, they had conductors leading the singing and a loads of drums. And you can drink a beer watching the game... and only €20 for a ticket!

Our atmosphere at home games has been very poor but what do we expect when morale and belief is so low

Hope you didn't forget to have a Bratwurst.

Wolves bringing plenty on 19:03 - Jan 15 with 2519 viewsdonnybackspin

Absolutely had a bratwurst and lots of beer, football was average but atmosphere amazing, came back with a monster hangover!!
Wolves bringing plenty on 19:12 - Jan 15 with 2474 viewsOldjack

Myself and three others will be there flying the flag for JB!

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Wolves bringing plenty on 19:20 - Jan 15 with 2416 viewsbuilthjack

Wolves bringing plenty on 17:37 - Jan 15 by awayjack

We've been out sung by away fans most games this season, so be no different on Wednesday. Nice gesture to offer free travel. We used to think like that until the greed kicked in.

It's like us at away games. Always the loudest.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wolves bringing plenty on 19:22 - Jan 15 with 2406 viewsstevethejack

Wolves bringing plenty on 19:03 - Jan 15 by donnybackspin

Absolutely had a bratwurst and lots of beer, football was average but atmosphere amazing, came back with a monster hangover!!

Currywurst is amazing.

Heading over there next month for the weekend:

Münster - Rostock, Friday 19:00
Westfalia Rhynern, Wuppertal Saturday 14:00
Schalke - Hoffenheim, Saturday 18:30
Wattenscheid-Uerdingen, Sunday 15:00

Should be able to get a beer or two in as well.
Wolves bringing plenty on 19:22 - Jan 15 with 2405 viewsbuilthjack

We go to games to support our team.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wolves bringing plenty on 19:29 - Jan 15 with 2386 viewsJBT95

not going to a game because of booking fees!

These people no doubt renew in February or March and drink a pint at the start of the game or second half!
Wolves bringing plenty on 19:31 - Jan 15 with 2368 viewsbuilthjack

Wolves bringing plenty on 19:29 - Jan 15 by JBT95

These people no doubt renew in February or March and drink a pint at the start of the game or second half!

Some pay £70 to watch the rugger

Wolves bringing plenty on 19:34 - Jan 15 with 2351 viewssainthelens

Weather forecast is shyte Weds nite, allow a bit more traveling time ladies n gents. Another Spurs like evening.
Wolves bringing plenty on 19:35 - Jan 15 with 2344 viewslonglostjack

Wolves bringing plenty on 19:29 - Jan 15 by JBT95

Doesn't make it right though.

Wolves bringing plenty on 19:37 - Jan 15 with 2323 viewsLoyal

Wolves bringing plenty on 17:37 - Jan 15 by awayjack

Same thing happens when we are away on occasions. We are no different.
However, if you sit away from both the east and away end there's little in it volume wise.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Wolves bringing plenty on 19:44 - Jan 15 with 2283 viewsJBT95

Wolves bringing plenty on 19:35 - Jan 15 by longlostjack

Doesn't make it right though.

times change and prices rise sadly

no credit card or telephone fees however
Wolves bringing plenty on 19:49 - Jan 15 with 2244 viewslonglostjack

Wolves bringing plenty on 19:44 - Jan 15 by JBT95

times change and prices rise sadly

no credit card or telephone fees however

May as well just accept it then. Thought we were better than that.

Wolves bringing plenty on 19:59 - Jan 15 with 2208 viewsJBT95

Wolves bringing plenty on 19:49 - Jan 15 by longlostjack

May as well just accept it then. Thought we were better than that.

we've had no price rise for years!

those buying one ticket are better off!
[Post edited 15 Jan 2018 19:59]
Wolves bringing plenty on 20:18 - Jan 15 with 2132 viewsdonnybackspin

It's not the £2.50 it's the principle, why should we give more when the Americans couldn't give a toss about our squad. There will be no serious money spent on the transfer window this month, just a bunch of averages ready for the championship. So pay your £2.50 extra buy your pints and burger at the ground and bend over and be shafted. HJ and his teams of yanks are taking the piss. I have 4 season tickets and go to a lot of away games, the money is not a problem but sometimes you need to take a stance.
Wolves bringing plenty on 21:19 - Jan 15 with 1963 viewsKilkennyjack

Wolves bringing plenty on 20:18 - Jan 15 by donnybackspin

It's not the £2.50 it's the principle, why should we give more when the Americans couldn't give a toss about our squad. There will be no serious money spent on the transfer window this month, just a bunch of averages ready for the championship. So pay your £2.50 extra buy your pints and burger at the ground and bend over and be shafted. HJ and his teams of yanks are taking the piss. I have 4 season tickets and go to a lot of away games, the money is not a problem but sometimes you need to take a stance.

Agreed pal.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024