Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
banners 18:00 - Jan 15 with 2042 viewsBYMJacks

i was thinking of buying 3 banners because if you buy 2 you get one free and was thinking along the lines of Jenkins out and you greedy bastards get out of our club but dont know what to put on third banner or do everyone think its too late and if there is 2 people interested in taking one banner each they can have for free if everyone thinks its a bad idea then i wont go ahead with it i will also get behind the team just will be holding one of the banners up thats all.
banners on 18:24 - Jan 15 with 1977 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

' This banner was free'

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

banners on 19:20 - Jan 15 with 1908 viewsOldjack

Stewards will have a go at you

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

banners on 19:24 - Jan 15 with 1897 viewsbuilthjack

Wrap it around your body under your vest. Did you get them from vistaprint?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

banners on 19:41 - Jan 15 with 1867 viewsLoyal

Keep the wording clean I can't see what the issue will be with stewards. Thet dont confront others with banners.
Be prepared for a confrontation with a blinkered newbie but if your prepared to take a ban the world's your lobster.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

banners on 22:00 - Jan 15 with 1749 viewsBYMJacks

thanks for the replies i will probably put it under my jacket and no i am getting them from vinyl banner printing and its ok i will keep the wording clean and i will be prepared for any stewards as long as they dont chuck me out
banners on 22:05 - Jan 15 with 1726 viewsThursday

'wish the club were run by stewards'
banners on 22:06 - Jan 15 with 1722 viewsOldjack

banners on 22:00 - Jan 15 by BYMJacks

thanks for the replies i will probably put it under my jacket and no i am getting them from vinyl banner printing and its ok i will keep the wording clean and i will be prepared for any stewards as long as they dont chuck me out

Only if you fight back

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

banners on 22:20 - Jan 15 with 1693 viewsMrSwerve

Just put one giant comma on it.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024