Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread 21:43 - Jan 15 with 25528 viewsjackharris

My prediction on the attendance was 7,000, including 2,000 Wolves fans.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2018 20:07]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 10:52 - Jan 16 with 6347 viewsairedale

Why isn’t this a sticky?
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 21:06 - Jan 16 with 6210 viewsjackharris

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 10:52 - Jan 16 by airedale

Why isn’t this a sticky?

Tomorrow’s match is going to have an extremely low crowd, lucky Wolves are bringing 2,000. Match tickets now having that ridiculous £2.50 individual ticket charge, when they are bought directly from the club shop, has not helped the matter. That along with a feeling of disgust at the shambolic running of our club...
[Post edited 16 Jan 2018 21:12]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 21:16 - Jan 16 with 6184 viewssainthelens

Looking about 12k, be like the old pre puberty days.
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 21:19 - Jan 16 with 6170 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 10:52 - Jan 16 by airedale

Why isn’t this a sticky?

Easier to ignore if it all goes tits up. That or the mods are asleep again
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 21:28 - Jan 16 with 6134 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 21:16 - Jan 16 by sainthelens

Looking about 12k, be like the old pre puberty days.

We had a few of those in the Championship too. Best get used to it as it could be a regular occurrence again.
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 21:30 - Jan 16 with 6125 viewssainthelens

Plastic free night.
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 21:40 - Jan 16 with 6100 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 21:06 - Jan 16 by jackharris

Tomorrow’s match is going to have an extremely low crowd, lucky Wolves are bringing 2,000. Match tickets now having that ridiculous £2.50 individual ticket charge, when they are bought directly from the club shop, has not helped the matter. That along with a feeling of disgust at the shambolic running of our club...

Awkward for us this time, my Mrs got to be in Devon 9am Thurs. But the reason I did not consider going myself is I didn’t want to get ripped off with a ticket tax. If there’s anything like it going forward I won’t be going to that either.
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 22:12 - Jan 16 with 6041 viewsLoyal

12,000 ....
I agree.
But more than double that lot down the road get for similar games.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 23:46 - Jan 16 with 5942 viewsBenJ94

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 22:12 - Jan 16 by Loyal

12,000 ....
I agree.
But more than double that lot down the road get for similar games.

Unfortunately can't go, been ill with that bast*rd flu for the last 10 days and without a car so stuck on the farm, unless there's any gentlemen who could pick me up?
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 08:01 - Jan 17 with 5780 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 08:13 - Jan 17 with 5766 viewsblaenaugwentjack

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 21:06 - Jan 16 by jackharris

We could only get tickets in the west stand, east sold out so, not as low a crowd as sum may think.
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 08:55 - Jan 17 with 5718 viewsTailGunner

East stand not even half sold. Thousands left in each stand
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 09:10 - Jan 17 with 5704 viewsPapaLazarou

Can't see there being a big walk-up crowd for this one, gonna be arsing it down later.
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 11:15 - Jan 17 with 5573 viewsnantywatcher

The sad thing is that it is not that hard to imagine this fixture in a few years time - we're in the Championship, or lower, Wolves are an established Premier team and the stadium sells out within hours.
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 12:55 - Jan 17 with 5404 viewsTom1912

Will there be a stream for this anyone know?
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 13:11 - Jan 17 with 5383 viewsblaenaugwentjack

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 08:55 - Jan 17 by TailGunner

East stand not even half sold. Thousands left in each stand

Thats strange the person who booked are tickets said the east was sold out? Oh well.
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 13:18 - Jan 17 with 5369 viewssainthelens

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 12:55 - Jan 17 by Tom1912

Will there be a stream for this anyone know?

Forecast is heavy rain, so yes is the answer.
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 13:55 - Jan 17 with 5306 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 13:11 - Jan 17 by blaenaugwentjack

Thats strange the person who booked are tickets said the east was sold out? Oh well.

The club dont want people in the east singing protest songs, so they are sticking them in the west where its quiet all game.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 17:03 - Jan 17 with 5034 viewsAnotherJohn

I decided to give tonight a miss, partly because of disillusionment with the DoF and partly the ticket tax. Just one I know.
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 17:26 - Jan 17 with 4974 viewsSgorioFruit

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 17:03 - Jan 17 by AnotherJohn

I decided to give tonight a miss, partly because of disillusionment with the DoF and partly the ticket tax. Just one I know.

that ticket booking fee,
that was a bit naughty of them

robbing gits

I'm not going down either.
sod em all

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 18:16 - Jan 17 with 4837 viewssP7qupUf

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 17:03 - Jan 17 by AnotherJohn

Me too. Season ticket holder for 30 years....not a plastic as someone intimated on this thread.The club need to wake up to the fact that they are alienating die hard supporters at an alarming rate.
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 18:50 - Jan 17 with 4660 views34dfgdf54

Strong side picked.

Fingers crossed Bony comes through unscathed.
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 19:06 - Jan 17 with 4442 viewsWingstandwood

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 18:16 - Jan 17 by sP7qupUf

Me too. Season ticket holder for 30 years....not a plastic as someone intimated on this thread.The club need to wake up to the fact that they are alienating die hard supporters at an alarming rate.

Aye, bang on there! It does rather seem that the Yank tw@ts that have 'infiltrated' our (not theirs) once beloved club are utterly oblivious to the fact that the continued presence of the sellouts is going to have catastrophic repercussions for future/upcoming attendances.

The once uber-loyal (like yourself, me and many others) are alienated, downtrodden and treated with contempt and thus will not insult our own intelligence by attending a game whilst the filth sit close-by in a stadium with their continued titles, perks, privileges.

Argus!

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 19:10 - Jan 17 with 4401 viewsHeadmaster

So Bony can start in the two meaningless games against Wolves, yet couldn't start in the crunch game against Newcastle?
[Post edited 17 Jan 2018 19:10]
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 19:13 - Jan 17 with 4348 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 19:10 - Jan 17 by Headmaster

So Bony can start in the two meaningless games against Wolves, yet couldn't start in the crunch game against Newcastle?
[Post edited 17 Jan 2018 19:10]

My thoughts exactly.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024