Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plenty in the mix ... some light perhaps 21:43 - Jan 15 with 1658 viewsSwanjaxs

Watching Stoke tonight getting pumped has got me thinking.... crap sides we might catch given a few tidy signings of course
West Brom
Stoke
Brighton
Newcastle
Huddersfield
Bournemouth (probably not)
And I also think Watford will be dragged in...
West Ham will spend a bit so I've left them out...
Come on cocknose get spending 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Plenty in the mix ... some light perhaps on 21:46 - Jan 15 with 1632 viewsPozuelosSideys

Thats the thing. All those sides are piss poor, youre correct. But we have slipped so far, we are worse than them. Newcastle is a case in point, we dropped 5 points to that shower.

The league is weak, particularly the bottom half. Laudrups side would be pushing this seasons top 8

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Plenty in the mix ... some light perhaps on 21:49 - Jan 15 with 1603 viewssainthelens

Stoke, Brighton and Newcastle in freefall....pull your finger out Jenkins, get some players in you cock.
Plenty in the mix ... some light perhaps on 22:06 - Jan 15 with 1494 viewsswan65split

Plenty in the mix ... some light perhaps on 21:49 - Jan 15 by sainthelens

Stoke, Brighton and Newcastle in freefall....pull your finger out Jenkins, get some players in you cock.

This ......
Plenty in the mix ... some light perhaps on 22:07 - Jan 15 with 1488 viewslifelong

We have 5 home games we must win to have any chance, Burnley, West Ham, Southampton, Everton and Stoke. Win away at Huddersfield and Brighton, with a couple of random draws will give us 40 points... job done.
Plenty in the mix ... some light perhaps on 22:09 - Jan 15 with 1467 viewsSwanjaxs

Plenty in the mix ... some light perhaps on 22:07 - Jan 15 by lifelong

We have 5 home games we must win to have any chance, Burnley, West Ham, Southampton, Everton and Stoke. Win away at Huddersfield and Brighton, with a couple of random draws will give us 40 points... job done.

Nailed it 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Plenty in the mix ... some light perhaps on 22:15 - Jan 15 with 1409 viewssainthelens

Just hope lads we not the only ones who believe.....and that our DOF hasn't already accepted relegation. If we go down cos that prick has put us there, I will hunt the fcker down.
Plenty in the mix ... some light perhaps on 22:18 - Jan 15 with 1371 viewsWAFU

Plenty in the mix ... some light perhaps on 22:15 - Jan 15 by sainthelens

Just hope lads we not the only ones who believe.....and that our DOF hasn't already accepted relegation. If we go down cos that prick has put us there, I will hunt the fcker down.

No u won’t
Plenty in the mix ... some light perhaps on 22:44 - Jan 15 with 1255 viewsswanforthemoney

Plenty in the mix ... some light perhaps on 22:07 - Jan 15 by lifelong

Simples

I stand in the North Stand

Login to get fewer ads

Plenty in the mix ... some light perhaps on 22:48 - Jan 15 with 1229 viewsswanforthemoney

Plenty in the mix ... some light perhaps on 22:15 - Jan 15 by sainthelens

its Liam Neeson

I stand in the North Stand

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024