Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whilst the rest of Wales 22:29 - Jan 15 with 4478 viewsSwanzay

Is in desperate need of investment and rejuvenation...

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-42689172
[Post edited 15 Jan 2018 22:32]
Whilst the rest of Wales on 22:33 - Jan 15 with 3038 viewsPozuelosSideys

The dirty chunts will have the walls smeered in pwp before its even finished given their record.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Whilst the rest of Wales on 22:57 - Jan 15 with 3001 viewspikeypaul

And the usual suspects will still vote Labour like the clueless sheep they are.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Whilst the rest of Wales on 23:12 - Jan 15 with 2983 viewsswanforthemoney

Their figures show numbers grew from 10.5 million to 12.5 million in the last 6 years or so. The projection is growth to 22 million in the next 6 years. Heroic estimation.
I wonder who did those figures. Must have been the bloke who does the attendance figures at the Lego stadium

I stand in the North Stand

Whilst the rest of Wales on 23:47 - Jan 15 with 2943 viewsDan_Swan

Whilst the rest of Wales on 23:12 - Jan 15 by swanforthemoney

Their figures show numbers grew from 10.5 million to 12.5 million in the last 6 years or so. The projection is growth to 22 million in the next 6 years. Heroic estimation.
I wonder who did those figures. Must have been the bloke who does the attendance figures at the Lego stadium

I did notice those figures. They are way over-guesstimated!

Still following Dr's orders!

Whilst the rest of Wales on 23:55 - Jan 15 with 2929 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The graph clearly shows an accelerated demand which has been growing like crazy for the last ten years. The only logical outcome is 32 million passengers by 2043, edging to nearer 500 million by 2167..........

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Whilst the rest of Wales on 00:52 - Jan 16 with 2874 viewsburty

Invest in the Valleys come on we need it.
Whilst the rest of Wales on 02:41 - Jan 16 with 2828 viewsJack59

Ha! Ha! you've got to have a laugh!

Now we know why they said there was some pretend money available for the Swansea Lagoon, which of course they know isn't happening anyway, and even if it was, it would only be a small fraction of the metro cost, and also, it's not in real money anyway, but just in the form of guarantees.
Have the AM's from the rest of Wales been hypnotised? or are they corrupt? or are they just simply weak people?
None of this would have been possible before the assembly, no wonder the rest of Wales has difficulty getting investment for projects from the UK government, when Westminster sees the phenomenal growth and modernisation taking place in Cardiff,
we then get tarred with the same brush. So the rest of Wales misses out.
People to blame:-

1. Pathetic reporters, who think that 'investigative journalism' means asking the Assembly Press Office serious questions like ''What time is the next press release please''

2. Pathetic AM's weak minded representatives too afraid as individuals to put their heads above the parapet, like starlings they prefer to swoop and dive together as they feel there's more safety in numbers.

3. The people who either don't vote in Assembly elections or the ones who keep the current lot in power.

The rest of Wales cannot let this situation continue,
Whilst the rest of Wales on 06:50 - Jan 16 with 2737 viewsclloy2

Whilst the rest of Wales on 02:41 - Jan 16 by Jack59

Now we know why they said there was some pretend money available for the Swansea Lagoon, which of course they know isn't happening anyway, and even if it was, it would only be a small fraction of the metro cost, and also, it's not in real money anyway, but just in the form of guarantees.
Have the AM's from the rest of Wales been hypnotised? or are they corrupt? or are they just simply weak people?
None of this would have been possible before the assembly, no wonder the rest of Wales has difficulty getting investment for projects from the UK government, when Westminster sees the phenomenal growth and modernisation taking place in Cardiff,

1. Pathetic reporters, who think that 'investigative journalism' means asking the Assembly Press Office serious questions like ''What time is the next press release please''

2. Pathetic AM's weak minded representatives too afraid as individuals to put their heads above the parapet, like starlings they prefer to swoop and dive together as they feel there's more safety in numbers.

3. The people who either don't vote in Assembly elections or the ones who keep the current lot in power.

Totally agree- but where is the party to stop this happening. Its seems that the Cardiff/S. East Wales project is a fast moving supertanker that cannot be slowed down or reversed.
Login to get fewer ads

Whilst the rest of Wales on 08:07 - Jan 16 with 2666 viewswestside

WAG haven't built the multi storey car park in SA1 yet.

While they've built a new multi storey in the enterprise zone just along behind Cardiff central and now plans for another.
Whilst the rest of Wales on 08:36 - Jan 16 with 2628 viewsWhiterockin

And the trains going through Cardiff to west of Swansea still have only 3 carriages with standing room only.
Whilst the rest of Wales on 08:41 - Jan 16 with 2620 viewsPrivate_Partz

Whilst the rest of Wales on 22:57 - Jan 15 by pikeypaul

'Welsh Labour' you should have said. I would have agreed with you then.
This is lazy Cardiff Centric policies and right up Tory Street. I am surprised you are not applauding.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2018 9:09]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Whilst the rest of Wales on 08:56 - Jan 16 with 2601 viewsPrivate_Partz

Whilst the rest of Wales on 02:41 - Jan 16 by Jack59

Well said J59. I was thinking I was going to have to go on PS to flag this one up but you have said it all for me.
Carwyn pretends to back a dead horse to try and make us think he just might give an eff about anything other than WAG's doorstep. Then at least £40m is thrown at this latest Cardiff ego trip a few days later.
These figures, whilst appearing to be wildly high to justify the means, could be right. The answer however is to redistribute wealth across Wales to stop Cardif overheating. Not glorifying in it and building a City State at the expense of the rest if the Principality.
It is our taxes that continue to support these farces.
Leanne has made timid noises about redressing the balance across Wales but talk of Transport and Football museums is just pathetically too little. We need massive transport infrastructure to encourage investment.
Meanwhile the comatose Hedges and James, along with all AMs outside of the SE, should hang their heads in shame.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Whilst the rest of Wales on 10:55 - Jan 16 with 2504 viewsBatterseajack

Whilst the rest of Wales on 22:57 - Jan 15 by pikeypaul

What about the clueless sheep who voted to stop EU funding to rural areas in wales?
Whilst the rest of Wales on 11:26 - Jan 16 with 2470 viewspikeypaul

The people of the UK democratically voted to leave the EU for many reasons.

There were pros and cons on both sides but the majority decided there were more pros in leaving so we need to accept that.

438 and fecking loving it.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2018 11:27]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Whilst the rest of Wales on 11:49 - Jan 16 with 2446 viewsPrivate_Partz

Whilst the rest of Wales on 11:26 - Jan 16 by pikeypaul

There were pros and cons on both sides but the majority decided there were more pros in leaving so we need to accept that.

Like I said you could be in for a big disappointment.
Thought I would point that out even though you are on the wrong thread ;-)

Whilst the rest of Wales on 13:18 - Jan 16 with 2370 viewsBatterseajack

Whilst the rest of Wales on 11:26 - Jan 16 by pikeypaul

Doesn't mean many of them are not sheep to the hate filled likes of Paul Dacre and Britain first.
Whilst the rest of Wales on 16:20 - Jan 16 with 2279 viewsWingstandwood

Whilst the rest of Wales on 08:41 - Jan 16 by Private_Partz

'Welsh Labour' you should have said. I would have agreed with you then.
This is lazy Cardiff Centric policies and right up Tory Street. I am surprised you are not applauding.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2018 9:09]

Too right it's right up up Tory Street..... The partionalist WAG seems to be ideologically- politically inspired, motivated and driven by Thatcherite 'North-South' England divide/division and see it as a blueprint for Wales itself.

Argus!

Whilst the rest of Wales on 16:39 - Jan 16 with 2257 viewsJack59

Whilst the rest of Wales on 06:50 - Jan 16 by clloy2

Totally agree- but where is the party to stop this happening. Its seems that the Cardiff/S. East Wales project is a fast moving supertanker that cannot be slowed down or reversed.

We can't be far away from the formation of the 'Rest of Wales Party'
I forecast astronomic success for them throughout Wales in the next election.
Whilst the rest of Wales on 17:53 - Jan 16 with 2198 viewsPrivate_Partz

Whilst the rest of Wales on 16:39 - Jan 16 by Jack59

We can't be far away from the formation of the 'Rest of Wales Party'
I forecast astronomic success for them throughout Wales in the next election.

It is such a shame Plaid is not filling this void.
I know the 'I' word will hamper them somewhat but a Party that wants to govern for the whole of Wales has to be a winner. I suspect many in the SE even would vote for it as there is a realisation by some that the Cardiff Centric policies are wrecking Wales rather than promoting it.
Plaid are far too timid. Leanne telling posters in here that she cannot get her message out because the Cardiff media will not run with it is just not good enough.
Go National, get the media involved there. I am sure some of them would love a story on media bias in Wales. Not the Beeb obviously but even there it could result in Cental Offive pressurising Cardiff to up it's game.

Whilst the rest of Wales on 20:55 - Jan 16 with 2099 viewsDr_Winston

Whilst the rest of Wales on 17:53 - Jan 16 by Private_Partz

It is such a shame Plaid is not filling this void.
I know the 'I' word will hamper them somewhat but a Party that wants to govern for the whole of Wales has to be a winner. I suspect many in the SE even would vote for it as there is a realisation by some that the Cardiff Centric policies are wrecking Wales rather than promoting it.
Plaid are far too timid. Leanne telling posters in here that she cannot get her message out because the Cardiff media will not run with it is just not good enough.
Go National, get the media involved there. I am sure some of them would love a story on media bias in Wales. Not the Beeb obviously but even there it could result in Cental Offive pressurising Cardiff to up it's game.

The problem is that nobody can take the Welsh Nationalists seriously for obvious reasons.

The power to change this lies in the hands of voters outside the CF postcode area and it's simple. Vote for somebody other than Labour. If that's against your political sensibilities then console yourself with the likelihood that you'll only have to do it once.

Make these f*ckers fear for their place at the trough and things will change quickly enough.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Whilst the rest of Wales on 21:02 - Jan 16 with 2088 viewsKilkennyjack

Whilst the rest of Wales on 20:55 - Jan 16 by Dr_Winston

The problem is that nobody can take the Welsh Nationalists seriously for obvious reasons.

The power to change this lies in the hands of voters outside the CF postcode area and it's simple. Vote for somebody other than Labour. If that's against your political sensibilities then console yourself with the likelihood that you'll only have to do it once.

Make these f*ckers fear for their place at the trough and things will change quickly enough.

The best ‘younger’ welsh politicians are all in Plaid.

Welsh labour is dead.

Beware of the Risen People

Whilst the rest of Wales on 21:06 - Jan 16 with 2082 viewsKilkennyjack

Whilst the rest of Wales on 08:56 - Jan 16 by Private_Partz

Well said J59. I was thinking I was going to have to go on PS to flag this one up but you have said it all for me.
Carwyn pretends to back a dead horse to try and make us think he just might give an eff about anything other than WAG's doorstep. Then at least £40m is thrown at this latest Cardiff ego trip a few days later.
These figures, whilst appearing to be wildly high to justify the means, could be right. The answer however is to redistribute wealth across Wales to stop Cardif overheating. Not glorifying in it and building a City State at the expense of the rest if the Principality.
It is our taxes that continue to support these farces.
Leanne has made timid noises about redressing the balance across Wales but talk of Transport and Football museums is just pathetically too little. We need massive transport infrastructure to encourage investment.
Meanwhile the comatose Hedges and James, along with all AMs outside of the SE, should hang their heads in shame.

Repeat after me ... wales is not a fecking Principality. Its a pleasure.

Whilst the rest of Wales on 21:26 - Jan 16 with 2053 viewsLeonWasGod

Whilst the rest of Wales on 21:06 - Jan 16 by Kilkennyjack

Of course it is. Its leader is the Prince of Wales and if that wasn't a big enough clue the national stadium is the Principality Stadium. Fact!
Whilst the rest of Wales on 23:18 - Jan 16 with 1957 viewsPrivate_Partz

Whilst the rest of Wales on 21:06 - Jan 16 by Kilkennyjack

Wales is not a Pleasure. ;-)
Joking aside it is not an independent Country. I could call it a Region but I will stick to Principality thanks.
It follows therefore that Cardiff is not a proper Capital either. It is a name only title for an administrative centre. No different to San Sebastian or Barcelona.
I am not calling the jokers in Cardiff Bay a Government either. They are an Assembly and a bloody poor one at that.
It is a pleasure to update you ;-)

Whilst the rest of Wales on 00:12 - Jan 17 with 1917 viewsKilkennyjack

Whilst the rest of Wales on 23:18 - Jan 16 by Private_Partz

Wales is not a Pleasure. ;-)
Joking aside it is not an independent Country. I could call it a Region but I will stick to Principality thanks.
It follows therefore that Cardiff is not a proper Capital either. It is a name only title for an administrative centre. No different to San Sebastian or Barcelona.
I am not calling the jokers in Cardiff Bay a Government either. They are an Assembly and a bloody poor one at that.
It is a pleasure to update you ;-)

Joking aside ....Wales is still a nation. Fact.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024