Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Future?? 14:40 - Jan 16 with 4347 viewsBurryPortJack

If we get relegated the club will have to sell most of the players and looking at the likes of Sunderland and others who have made the drop it ain’t going to be easy to come back up.
My opinion is the board won’t lose any sleep if we go down, sale of players, payments from Prem etc etc.

We’re going to hear of all the so called hardwork put in behind the scenes to get new players in and we’ll end up with nothing. And not even a fight to stay up.
Some of the board have always brought up the Jack to King tales and taken all the praise at the time. But what about holding their hands up with signings like a Clucas, Baston etc. A lot of money spent and nobody owning up to the failures.

On a positive though we’re not out of it yet, I honestly feel that a few great signings and we can pull it off. But no urgency from the club to get things done to give us a chance.
This is heartbreaking that the club won’t even put up a fight.

[Post edited 16 Jan 2018 14:42]
The Future?? on 14:46 - Jan 16 with 3549 viewsWhiterockin

"I honestly feel that a few great signings and we can pull it off."

If you were a half decent player would you come to us in our current position. Bottom of the league and a manger only on contract until the end of the season.
The Future?? on 14:47 - Jan 16 with 3542 viewsjack247

The board will lose a lot of sleep (and money) if we get relegated. They can’t just sell players and pocket parachute payments. They have to decide whether to back Carlos or cut their losses.

I’m pretty sure they are just going to take the hit unfortunately.
The Future?? on 14:49 - Jan 16 with 3523 viewsBurryPortJack

The Future?? on 14:46 - Jan 16 by Whiterockin

If you were a half decent player would you come to us in our current position. Bottom of the league and a manger only on contract until the end of the season.

Should have learnt from last seasons antics but they ain’t.
We should be well adrift at the bottom, but we’re not and there’s always hope but we got to help ourselves.....
The Future?? on 14:53 - Jan 16 with 3501 viewsjackjackjackjack

Sunderland are encumbered by debt, so we don't have that problem.

We can do alright, if we get can rid of the high earners, pare back staff, promote the youth, and recruit well (at Championship level). It'll be a culture shock to a lot on here though. Cardiff spent a total of £5m on players last Summer, and they've got one of those billionaire owners that some wish we had, and they'll still make a loss this season.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

The Future?? on 15:04 - Jan 16 with 3442 viewsyescomeon

I think I could count on one hand the number of players I the squad I would be happy to see go. The squad needs an overhaul, which is not going to happen whilst we remain in the prem. In desperation to stay up we would sully our reputation further than we already have.

Upthecity!

The Future?? on 15:20 - Jan 16 with 3400 viewsswancity

The Future?? on 14:46 - Jan 16 by Whiterockin

Don't be so silly, this is the Premier League, one of the biggest and best in world football. We might well be bottom but there are hundreds of players out there who have a World Cup on the horizon, many of whom will be desperate to attract the attention of their countries and many loitering in Reserve teams. They will relish the chance to shine even on loan deals. There's no excuse apart from either 1) Not having the money to spend or 2) Having it and not wanting to spend it

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

The Future?? on 15:28 - Jan 16 with 3372 viewsOldjack

If we get relegated the future looks very grim indeed

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Future?? on 15:40 - Jan 16 with 3329 viewsOldjack

The Future?? on 14:47 - Jan 16 by jack247

The board will lose a lot of sleep (and money) if we get relegated. They can’t just sell players and pocket parachute payments. They have to decide whether to back Carlos or cut their losses.

I’m pretty sure they are just going to take the hit unfortunately.

who says they cant ? they're already selling and bringing in much cheaper models

Believe me they will syphon off a lot ,there are ways and means ,mark my words

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

The Future?? on 15:56 - Jan 16 with 3277 viewsFlashberryjack

The Future?? on 15:40 - Jan 16 by Oldjack

who says they cant ? they're already selling and bringing in much cheaper models

Believe me they will syphon off a lot ,there are ways and means ,mark my words

BLACKPOOL...... one of their directors took £11 million out.

Where money is involved there are ways and means of making it disappear (legally ish)

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Future?? on 16:02 - Jan 16 with 3245 viewsLoyal

The Future?? on 15:56 - Jan 16 by Flashberryjack

BLACKPOOL...... one of their directors took £11 million out.

Where money is involved there are ways and means of making it disappear (legally ish)

Been happening since yankee day one.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Future?? on 16:14 - Jan 16 with 3218 viewsSwanjaxs

Unfortunately if we get relegated the opposite will happen, with the exception of Fabianski, Mawson and perhaps Ayew we'll be stuck with this squad of ludicrously overpaid journeymen as no other team will want them ....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Future?? on 16:44 - Jan 16 with 3143 viewsmax936

The Future?? on 16:02 - Jan 16 by Loyal

Been happening since yankee day one.

It was happening before they came as well, that much is obvious.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Future?? on 17:33 - Jan 16 with 3050 viewsWhiterockin

The Future?? on 15:20 - Jan 16 by swancity

Don't be so silly, this is the Premier League, one of the biggest and best in world football. We might well be bottom but there are hundreds of players out there who have a World Cup on the horizon, many of whom will be desperate to attract the attention of their countries and many loitering in Reserve teams. They will relish the chance to shine even on loan deals. There's no excuse apart from either 1) Not having the money to spend or 2) Having it and not wanting to spend it

In our current position we will only sign a player nobody else wants. To think otherwise is foolish.
The Future?? on 17:58 - Jan 16 with 2977 viewssherpajacob

To sell players you need somebody else willing to buy them.

Off the top of my head, Fabby, Ollsen, Mawson, Ayew might be wanted other than that ?

Who on earth would pay good money for Clucas?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Future?? on 18:21 - Jan 16 with 2938 viewsjasper_T

Who would want Olsson?
The Future?? on 19:20 - Jan 16 with 2814 viewssP7qupUf

The Future?? on 15:28 - Jan 16 by Oldjack

If we get relegated the future looks very grim indeed

Not according to Huw. We will have a playing squad worth more than what we owe!!

If we have no money to invest in players we bloody well won't as the squad will be worth diddly squat.
The Future?? on 19:47 - Jan 16 with 2759 viewsswancity

The Future?? on 17:33 - Jan 16 by Whiterockin

In our current position we will only sign a player nobody else wants. To think otherwise is foolish.

And that's another foolish remark

Why is that? There are dozens of fringe players out there at the top clubs in Europe who would jump at the chance of regular first team football to showcase their talents even on a loan deal.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

The Future?? on 19:48 - Jan 16 with 2753 viewsOldjack

The Future?? on 18:21 - Jan 16 by jasper_T

Who would want Olsson?

Crapdiff

The Future?? on 19:50 - Jan 16 with 2745 viewsFlashberryjack

The Future?? on 19:47 - Jan 16 by swancity

And that's another foolish remark

Why is that? There are dozens of fringe players out there at the top clubs in Europe who would jump at the chance of regular first team football to showcase their talents even on a loan deal.

"There are dozens of fringe players out there at the top clubs in Europe who would jump at the chance of regular first team football to showcase their talents even on a loan deal"

Tell Huw that.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Future?? on 20:40 - Jan 16 with 2674 viewsWingstandwood

The Future?? on 19:50 - Jan 16 by Flashberryjack

"There are dozens of fringe players out there at the top clubs in Europe who would jump at the chance of regular first team football to showcase their talents even on a loan deal"

Tell Huw that.

I have seriously pondered? Bearing in mind our D.o.F and scouting dept's appalling ability, disgraceful track record, atrocious end results and mindblowing incompetence with tens of millions of Pounds wasted over recent past years?

Have the Yanks finally wised up to the potential of more catastrophic waste and buffoonish incompetence from Jenkins and accepted relegation whilst being extremely reluctant to give Jenkins free reign with the club cheque book. A case of better to go down and not let Jenkins waste tens of millions of even more Pounds on top of what he already has?

Maybe any 'serious' and 'real' intent to sign proper talent is minimal to say the least? Under 'sane' circumstances Jenkins would have had the club cheque book confiscated and taken off him a few years back!

Argus!

The Future?? on 20:44 - Jan 16 with 2662 viewsDr_Winston

Watching third placed Cardiff play the other night suggested that the general quality of The Championship is f*cking terrible.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Future?? on 21:14 - Jan 16 with 2600 viewsKilkennyjack

The Future?? on 20:44 - Jan 16 by Dr_Winston

Watching third placed Cardiff play the other night suggested that the general quality of The Championship is f*cking terrible.

We would not beat Cardiff at the moment.
We cant score any goals.

Beware of the Risen People

The Future?? on 21:17 - Jan 16 with 2574 viewsskettyparkherbert

The Future?? on 20:44 - Jan 16 by Dr_Winston

Did you watch Newcastle hrs Swans, not a great advert for the premier league.

Shite actually
The Future?? on 21:17 - Jan 16 with 2574 viewsDr_Winston

People expected us to get tw*tted at Wolves. We should have won. Cardiff are nothing special.

It's easy and it's fun to predict doom and gloom for us at the moment, and if the same people keep making the same mistakes then they're probably right. Doesn't make it untrue that The Championship is in general a load of shit and if we get our act even halfway together then bouncing straight back is far from impossible.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Future?? on 21:23 - Jan 16 with 2550 viewsskettyparkherbert

The Future?? on 21:17 - Jan 16 by Dr_Winston

People expected us to get tw*tted at Wolves. We should have won. Cardiff are nothing special.

It's easy and it's fun to predict doom and gloom for us at the moment, and if the same people keep making the same mistakes then they're probably right. Doesn't make it untrue that The Championship is in general a load of shit and if we get our act even halfway together then bouncing straight back is far from impossible.

This post has been edited by an administrator

The shoe is on the other foot tomorrow though because the same people will now expect us to beat Wolves.

I won't hold my breath.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024