Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When the arseholes bought the club 16:33 - Jan 16 with 2836 viewsLoyal

Kapfits and Levine the bank.

With their 26 investors !
When they got these unscrupulous investors together and told nobody then involved Landon on my feet did they say ?

Ok, we will all invest our hard earned and then after 18 months we will all put in shit loads more if it goes wrong ?

No, they said there's this bloke in a place where the people think Michael Douglas gives a fck about them and he makes millions out of football transfers and we can milk the profit off the top and the club will eventually sink or fail, but who gives a fck we will have made you all a few million each.

This is their clear and obvious strategy. Tell me different.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2018 16:34]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

When the arseholes bought the club on 16:44 - Jan 16 with 2768 viewsFlashberryjack

Some of us have been saying something similar for quite some time.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

When the arseholes bought the club on 16:48 - Jan 16 with 2738 viewssainthelens

When the arseholes bought the club on 16:44 - Jan 16 by Flashberryjack

Some ??. You'd have to be 3 sheets to the wind to ever have thought anything else.
When the arseholes bought the club on 16:57 - Jan 16 with 2685 viewsFlashberryjack

When the arseholes bought the club on 16:48 - Jan 16 by sainthelens

Some ??. You'd have to be 3 sheets to the wind to ever have thought anything else.

Yes, some.
And there are still a few that think the "Americans investors" are actually going to invest in the club.

Hello

When the arseholes bought the club on 17:02 - Jan 16 with 2657 viewsSwanjaxs

When the arseholes bought the club on 16:57 - Jan 16 by Flashberryjack

Yes, some.
And there are still a few that think the "Americans investors" are actually going to invest in the club.

xmastree and swanseacityx are two that reckon the Americans will invest some cash... or is that just one 🤔

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

When the arseholes bought the club on 17:04 - Jan 16 with 2641 viewssainthelens

Just how much do they think is " investment "?
When the arseholes bought the club on 17:12 - Jan 16 with 2594 viewsFlashberryjack

When the arseholes bought the club on 17:04 - Jan 16 by sainthelens

Just how much do they think is " investment "?

Any money that actually goes into the clubs bank account and not the ex owners.

What do you think is investment in the club ?

Hello

When the arseholes bought the club on 17:13 - Jan 16 with 2593 viewsWingstandwood

Good post Loyal.....I'd like to further add that the Yanks were shown around our 'top-notch' training facilities and no doubt given JTAK-esque sales patter and seduced (given false impression) that a yoof production line was about to kick start. A production line akin to the mythical Wales outside half factory.

IMO the Yanks were given the false impression that future profits and mega-dividend pay-outs courtesy of Joe Allen's and Ben Davies type transfer sale profits were about to become a regular thing. What the Yanks weren't told? Since the Toshack era (36 years) SCFC has only produced five players that went on to play regular top flight football and were capable of multi million Pound transfer fee Saunders, Melville, Pascoe, Allen and Davies.

Argus!

When the arseholes bought the club on 17:17 - Jan 16 with 2575 viewssainthelens

When the arseholes bought the club on 17:12 - Jan 16 by Flashberryjack

Any money that actually goes into the clubs bank account and not the ex owners.

What do you think is investment in the club ?

Don't think you could actually put a figure to it, every club is different, but to put up between 20 -50 mill for club like ours, along with TV money we get anyway shouldn't be much to ask.
Login to get fewer ads

When the arseholes bought the club on 18:01 - Jan 16 with 2389 viewsmonmouth

People want to go 50m in debt to buy more shit players?

It’s pretty obvious we actually have to learn from Cardiff for once. Start cutting our cloth to our income. I don’t want our club owing these c*nts a penny. If that means relegation, it means relegation. I tell you what, I’d take Vincent Tan 10 times out of 10 over these venal incompetent shits.

They are going to take their pound of flesh, they just are. Get used to it. I d rather it be from Fabianskis transfer or a surplus from the summer than by killing the club. Stop talking about investment as if it’s free money or a gift. Any money they ‘give’ us will exact a heavy price. The Trust director should be seeing the business plans and budgets and making sure they stack up in terms of safeguarding the club.

Of course, I’d bet heavily that the real plans are being cooked up in Delaware or DC.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

When the arseholes bought the club on 18:10 - Jan 16 with 2338 viewsicecoldjack

Didn't we all accept this as gospel as soon as Huw and Co. sold us out ? There is no other reason for some dodgy yanks to buy the Swans other than to milk us dry .

I said at the time, if the yanks were serious there was an acid test.

Re sign Joe Allen and start the whole thing off with a bang, show the intent and while most yanks know how to make a first impression it was the golden chance to get supporters on side straight away!
What happened ? nothing, sweet FA .

That was the moment most of us got it all confirmed, not re signing a player that was the perfect age,knew the club inside and out,played the swansea way, was young enough to still sell on if relegated or played incredible and he actively wanted the move back home.

It was the biggest no brainer signing any investor could ever have made but it required one thing ..money. Only when we sold did we buy.
Everything confirmed right there, why so many fookin' people have been in zombie mode with these fookers i've no idea .

They will virtually destroy us and i see us lucky to stay in the championship let alone the premier league if things continue.
The plan was always to buy us, tart us up(stadium deal) and move us on for a quick profit. Anybody thought any different to that was utterly mad ! i think the Res thought they would be good but i could be wrong !
When the arseholes bought the club on 18:11 - Jan 16 with 2338 viewsWingstandwood

When the arseholes bought the club on 18:01 - Jan 16 by monmouth

It’s pretty obvious we actually have to learn from Cardiff for once. Start cutting our cloth to our income. I don’t want our club owing these c*nts a penny. If that means relegation, it means relegation. I tell you what, I’d take Vincent Tan 10 times out of 10 over these venal incompetent shits.

They are going to take their pound of flesh, they just are. Get used to it. I d rather it be from Fabianskis transfer or a surplus from the summer than by killing the club. Stop talking about investment as if it’s free money or a gift. Any money they ‘give’ us will exact a heavy price. The Trust director should be seeing the business plans and budgets and making sure they stack up in terms of safeguarding the club.

Of course, I’d bet heavily that the real plans are being cooked up in Delaware or DC.

I never seriously expected tens of millions of 'sugar-daddy' money from the Yanks but would have loved to have seen 'professional-standards' at work.

Tens of millions of Pounds of vital money has been wasted that should have been used intelligently to secure the clubs PL status? The sad thing is? The mess the club is in has been caused by the sheer Kamikaze lunacy of having a failed roofing supplies merchandiser as D.o.F working alongside a basket-case scouting dept. Totally preventable! It's black comedy stuff!

Argus!

When the arseholes bought the club on 18:17 - Jan 16 with 2304 viewsicecoldjack

When the arseholes bought the club on 18:11 - Jan 16 by Wingstandwood

I never seriously expected tens of millions of 'sugar-daddy' money from the Yanks but would have loved to have seen 'professional-standards' at work.

Tens of millions of Pounds of vital money has been wasted that should have been used intelligently to secure the clubs PL status? The sad thing is? The mess the club is in has been caused by the sheer Kamikaze lunacy of having a failed roofing supplies merchandiser as D.o.F working alongside a basket-case scouting dept. Totally preventable! It's black comedy stuff!

Sad but true .
When the arseholes bought the club on 18:22 - Jan 16 with 2276 viewsPrivate_Partz

When the arseholes bought the club on 18:11 - Jan 16 by Wingstandwood

Nail on head.
All this talk of us being too small, punching above our weight, too remote etc etc is rubbish.
Just look at the other sides in this league. Half of them are no bigger than us or have anywhere near our catchment area.
Incompetence and greed have got us where we are and nothing else.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

When the arseholes bought the club on 19:02 - Jan 16 with 2148 viewsBloodyhills

I expected the Americans to skim money out of the club rather than invest anything but I would have thought they would act responsibly enough to keep the cash cow in the Prem as that's were the money is.

There have been times, particularly last season when they employed Bob, when I thought they don't seem to understand that there is such a thing as relegation.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

When the arseholes bought the club on 20:20 - Jan 16 with 2019 viewsawayjack

When the arseholes bought the club on 17:02 - Jan 16 by Swanjaxs

xmastree and swanseacityx are two that reckon the Americans will invest some cash... or is that just one 🤔

Portably one or at least linked. It's staggering how many of our match day supporters still think money was invested in the Club not the greedy boys.
When the arseholes bought the club on 20:37 - Jan 16 with 1975 viewsDr_Winston

When the arseholes bought the club on 18:01 - Jan 16 by monmouth

Some f*cking sense at last.

The Americans didn't buy the club to make a loss. Anyone expecting tens of millions to be poured in is an idiot. Anyone wanting tens of millions to be poured in is an idiot. Better to continue living within our means. That'll make any eventual crunch easier to ride out rather than being in hock to some hedge fund.

They bought into the JTAK bollocks and expected Huw to keep us in the Premier League on a shoestring. They thought they might increase commercial income a bit and increase the value of their holdings as a result. That's it. It's not worked out and now they're floundering. Jenkins lacks the honour to f*ck off.

We're a club paralysed by fear and incompetence.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

When the arseholes bought the club on 21:35 - Jan 16 with 1903 viewsKilkennyjack

When the arseholes bought the club on 18:10 - Jan 16 by icecoldjack

Didn't we all accept this as gospel as soon as Huw and Co. sold us out ? There is no other reason for some dodgy yanks to buy the Swans other than to milk us dry .

I said at the time, if the yanks were serious there was an acid test.

Re sign Joe Allen and start the whole thing off with a bang, show the intent and while most yanks know how to make a first impression it was the golden chance to get supporters on side straight away!
What happened ? nothing, sweet FA .

That was the moment most of us got it all confirmed, not re signing a player that was the perfect age,knew the club inside and out,played the swansea way, was young enough to still sell on if relegated or played incredible and he actively wanted the move back home.

It was the biggest no brainer signing any investor could ever have made but it required one thing ..money. Only when we sold did we buy.
Everything confirmed right there, why so many fookin' people have been in zombie mode with these fookers i've no idea .

They will virtually destroy us and i see us lucky to stay in the championship let alone the premier league if things continue.
The plan was always to buy us, tart us up(stadium deal) and move us on for a quick profit. Anybody thought any different to that was utterly mad ! i think the Res thought they would be good but i could be wrong !

A great post but ....

Joey signed for Stoke on july 2016.
Borja signed for Swans on august 2016.

Joey wAs £2m cheaper.

Mad.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2018 21:36]

Beware of the Risen People

When the arseholes bought the club on 22:04 - Jan 16 with 1798 viewsLoyal

When the arseholes bought the club on 16:44 - Jan 16 by Flashberryjack

Some of us agreed.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

When the arseholes bought the club on 22:55 - Jan 16 with 1674 viewsQJumpingJack

Didn't the club premiere Jack To A King in the summer 2015 in the US?
Who from our club travelled to the US to show case the film?
When the arseholes bought the club on 23:17 - Jan 16 with 1634 viewsperchrockjack

Surely, if they make a profit and feck off ,it's good innit.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

When the arseholes bought the club on 23:57 - Jan 16 with 1569 viewsjack_lord

When the arseholes bought the club on 23:17 - Jan 16 by perchrockjack

Surely, if they make a profit and feck off ,it's good innit.

if they make a profit and fluck off then hopefully that will be when we see investment.

The 27 fwckers should be shamed every day.

Why can't they invest in stocks like all normal people.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

When the arseholes bought the club on 04:22 - Jan 17 with 1440 viewsDewi1jack

When the arseholes bought the club on 17:02 - Jan 16 by Swanjaxs

Two halfwits don't make a full one

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

When the arseholes bought the club on 05:56 - Jan 17 with 1380 viewsjack247

I’m convinced these Yanks have just been sold a white elephant. I’d bet money they were under the impression they’d be able to rock up here, Jenkins could easily keep us in the PL on our turnover, they’d be able to improve the commercial performance, secure the stadium rights, wait for the next TV deal to inflate our value and sell us on. Much like a builder buying a repossession below market value, tarting it up a bit and flipping it for a juicy profit.

I don’t see them getting their money back if we are relegated, but equally don’t see them having the funds to pump in and as others have said, don’t think that would be good for us anyway.

We spend almost all of our turnover on wages as it is, god knows what that would be in the Championship. I’d guess there’s £20-£30m left from the summer at a maximum.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024