Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Couple of more signings we will Still stay up 16:54 - Jan 16 with 4514 viewst1000

If I hear these words again I won’t be responsible for my actions on here . Same words used in summer - couple of signings we will be okay . Total rubbish - we are going down . Please stop saying couple of more signings - we are not signing anyone . More chance of Kevin keegan saying I would love it if the swans stay up
Couple of more signings we will Still stay up on 16:56 - Jan 16 with 3611 viewsSwanjaxs

Calm down dear ...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Couple of more signings we will Still stay up on 16:59 - Jan 16 with 3589 viewssainthelens

Can we bookmark this post please....so we can take the pss when we DO stay up. Don't need fans like you pal.
Couple of more signings we will Still stay up on 18:22 - Jan 16 with 3469 viewst1000

We don’t need unrealistic deluded fans like u pal
Couple of more signings we will Still stay up on 18:29 - Jan 16 with 3441 viewsAmbergambler

Fortunately for us the teams at the bottom are all very close, we haven't been cast adrift yet.
And when we get a couple of more signings........
Couple of more signings we will Still stay up on 18:33 - Jan 16 with 3418 viewsairedale

Somebody’s going to get terminated if they’re not careful.......
Couple of more signings we will Still stay up on 18:48 - Jan 16 with 3378 viewsLeonWasGod

If those 2 signings could replicate what Siggy and Llorente did in the second half of last season we'd have a chance.

It's unlikely, but you never know. We're not that far off safety and a run of good results can move you up the table quickly. Just can't see where that run of good results is going to come from at the moment.
Couple of more signings we will Still stay up on 18:54 - Jan 16 with 3353 viewsmagicdaps10

Couple of more signings we will Still stay up on 18:22 - Jan 16 by t1000

Unrealistic!!!

Realistically mate, we are going down..........its more realistic than us staying up......making you unrealistic.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Couple of more signings we will Still stay up on 18:56 - Jan 16 with 3343 viewsairedale

Watch him, he could go ballistic.
Login to get fewer ads

Couple of more signings we will Still stay up on 19:04 - Jan 16 with 3318 viewssainthelens

That t shirt you had printed last year saying " I told you so" gonna be making another appearance then ? You must be a ray of sunshine to stand next to...if you go that is. Prick.
Couple of more signings we will Still stay up on 19:18 - Jan 16 with 3271 viewsItchySphincter

Realistically though, a couple of signings and we'll probably stay up.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Couple of more signings we will Still stay up on 19:24 - Jan 16 with 3262 viewsDewi1jack

Couple of more signings we will Still stay up on 18:56 - Jan 16 by airedale

Watch him, he could go ballistic.

He'll come back though

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Couple of more signings we will Still stay up on 20:12 - Jan 16 with 3187 viewst1000

Hey St helens ( what a stupid name - u a rugby supporter supporting the whites ???If I go lol ??? Had a season ticket a lot longer than you sunshine . Where were You down the vetch ? Exactly . Your the type of person who puts a £1 on swans winning prem
Couple of more signings we will Still stay up on 20:16 - Jan 16 with 3174 viewsawayjack

Couple of more signings we will Still stay up on 20:12 - Jan 16 by t1000

Hey St helens ( what a stupid name - u a rugby supporter supporting the whites ???If I go lol ??? Had a season ticket a lot longer than you sunshine . Where were You down the vetch ? Exactly . Your the type of person who puts a £1 on swans winning prem

So t1000 is a good relevant user name?
Couple of more signings we will Still stay up on 20:18 - Jan 16 with 3165 viewst1000

Yes can u imagine a t1000 playing football - I think u can . No stopping him
Couple of more signings we will Still stay up on 20:24 - Jan 16 with 3146 viewsFlashberryjack

We're gonna need all the fans we can get next year in the championships.....whether they're deluded or not.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Couple of more signings we will Still stay up on 20:26 - Jan 16 with 3139 viewst1000

A lot of people are not renewing regardless what league we are in
Couple of more signings we will Still stay up on 20:36 - Jan 16 with 3109 viewsSwanjaxs

You do realise St Helens is an area of Swansea yea?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Couple of more signings we will Still stay up on 20:37 - Jan 16 with 3096 viewssainthelens

52 yrs old, season ticket holder for 31 yrs. Now fck off.
Couple of more signings we will Still stay up on 20:45 - Jan 16 with 3067 viewsJackfath

A who's the better fan thread. Excellent.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Couple of more signings we will Still stay up on 20:57 - Jan 16 with 3041 viewst1000

80 year old 60 years season ticket holder - now fk off .
Couple of more signings we will Still stay up on 21:04 - Jan 16 with 3006 viewsJackfath

I'm 102 and been a season ticket holder for 112 of those. Do one pup.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Couple of more signings we will Still stay up on 21:07 - Jan 16 with 2994 viewsSwanjaxs

Couple of more signings we will Still stay up on 21:04 - Jan 16 by Jackfath

I've got a 12" cock .... but i don't use it as a rule 😎

Couple of more signings we will Still stay up on 21:11 - Jan 16 with 2969 viewssainthelens

Brilliant, nice one chaps, guess I shouldn't have taken the bait. Tho to be fair, he sounds a bit of Muppet.
As you were.
Couple of more signings we will Still stay up on 07:09 - Jan 17 with 2728 viewsSTID2017

As an optimist I would like to say three more signings (rb, am, cf) and we can stay up.
As we have seen before, plenty of twists and turns tocome yet.
Also very little activity in most clubs at the moment.
BTW what are you going to do - start verbally abusing us all or calling us out ?
It's a forum - if you don't like thebopinions and it's "doing you nut" then just stay away.
Simples!

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Couple of more signings we will Still stay up on 08:16 - Jan 17 with 2661 viewswaynekerr55

Couple of more signings we will Still stay up on 21:04 - Jan 16 by Jackfath

What's your secret to eternal youth? Is it found in your half time BOVRIL?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024