Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Couple of more signings we will Still stay up 16:54 - Jan 16 with 4509 viewst1000

If I hear these words again I won’t be responsible for my actions on here . Same words used in summer - couple of signings we will be okay . Total rubbish - we are going down . Please stop saying couple of more signings - we are not signing anyone . More chance of Kevin keegan saying I would love it if the swans stay up
Couple of more signings we will Still stay up on 09:32 - Jan 17 with 879 viewsmissingmel

Couple of more signings we will Still stay up on 20:57 - Jan 16 by t1000

80 year old 60 years season ticket holder - now fk off .

This is like reading Swansea City primary school supporters forum.
Couple of more signings we will Still stay up on 10:11 - Jan 17 with 848 viewsDafyddHuw

Couple of more signings we will Still stay up on 16:59 - Jan 16 by sainthelens

Can we bookmark this post please....so we can take the pss when we DO stay up. Don't need fans like you pal.

So which 3 yteams are worse than us?

And are you saying that we'll strengthen our squad but they won't?
Couple of more signings we will Still stay up on 10:54 - Jan 17 with 828 viewssainthelens

Couple of more signings we will Still stay up on 10:11 - Jan 17 by DafyddHuw

So which 3 yteams are worse than us?

And are you saying that we'll strengthen our squad but they won't?

I agree we need to strengthen, have no reason to trust the board that we will....but don't CC would have come unless he thought otherwise. Brighton and Stoke are in freefall, Newcastle won't strengthen due to no buyer and there is always 1 or 2 teams that get sucked in. I've just an inkling we'll do it.
Couple of more signings we will Still stay up on 11:23 - Jan 17 with 819 viewsmajorraglan

Couple of more signings we will Still stay up on 10:54 - Jan 17 by sainthelens

I agree we need to strengthen, have no reason to trust the board that we will....but don't CC would have come unless he thought otherwise. Brighton and Stoke are in freefall, Newcastle won't strengthen due to no buyer and there is always 1 or 2 teams that get sucked in. I've just an inkling we'll do it.

I have to be honest I think it’s too late, there is an urgent need to address deficiencies in the squAd and we are now over halfway through the window and not a lot happening. To stay up there needs to be 3clubs with less points than Swansea, Brighton and Stoke may be in free fall but the former are 6 points to the good and Swansea need to pickup 5 points to get out of the drop zone as it stands now. It’s by no means impossible as a Palace have shown by surging up the table, but in terms of Swansea my glass is half empty.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024